THE DEVIL'S VIXEN (Under Edit...

By moniagnes

"Stop pestering me. You know I hate it. Why do you do it?" "It's fun teasing you. I love it. I love annoying... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1- Her life!
Chapter 2-She is a question?
Chapter 3-Her Family!
Chapter 4 -Meeting him!
Chapter 5- I'm saved!
Chapter 6-What? Monster!
Chapter 7 -I'm confused!
Chapter 8- Stranger?
Chapter 9 -Friends?
Chapter 10 - Cinderella
Chapter 11-She is interesting!
Chapter 12-She is CUTE!
Chapter 13-She is Sad!
Chapter 14-Unbearable Pain!
Chapter 15-Jealousy!
Chapter 16-Player!
Chapter 17-Promise!
Chapter 18-Pity?
Chapter 19-Mine!
Chapter 20-Drunk Amy!
Chapter 21-The Real Devil!
Chapter 22- Good Person!
Chapter 23- Workaholic!
Chapter 24- Dinner Date!
Chapter 25- Birth Mother!
Chapter 26- Interview!
Chapter 27- Special Person!
Chapter 28- Sharing room!
Chapter 29- Boyfriend!
Chapter 30- L word!
Chapter 31- Rejection?
Chapter 32- I Love You!
Chapter 33- Cuddling!
Chapter 34- Home!
Chapter 35 - Scandal!
Chapter 36 - Office Romance!
Chapter 38- Clubbing!
Chapter 39- First Fight!
Chapter 40- Nervous Mess!
Chapter 41- The Drama!
Chapter 42- Misunderstandings!
Chapter 43- The Big News!
Chapter 44- The Accident!
Chapter 45- She is dead?
Chapter 46 - Losing hope!
Chapter 47- The Real Enemy!
Chapter 48- Happy Ending!
Announcement!!
Epilogue

Chapter 37- First Date!

1.1K 54 11
By moniagnes

Happy reading 💙

Eleanor's POV

I'm getting ready for a date...yeah....a date....my first date.... a real date.... with my jealousy king!

God, I'm excited like hell!

It's yesterday when Noah suddenly barged into my cabin.

I was startled by his unexpected visit as well as I felt blissful getting his attention fully on me...only me..

"You look ravishing".

My whole body burned hearing him.

"You too", I mumbled still flushed with his comment.

"What? I don't hear you Blue!", He teased. This annoying little dumbass freak!

"You look extremely handsome and all I wanted is to kiss you the moment you showed at my cabin! Is it enough?", I huffed.

"Dammit, you are super cute!", He took my cheeks in his hands and kissed me softly.

My heart burned with passion. My body moulded against his perfectly!He kissed  me tenderly like I'm a fragile one that would break any time if not handled with much care.

My hands curled against his neck and bent him even more to meet my height.

He chuckled when I squirmed!

He slowly released me and stared at me intently with his hand still caressing my cheeks.

Damn!! He is too perfect!! His eyes looked at me with so much love for me. His little stubble on his face made him even more gorgeous.

I felt myself drowning into those honey coloured eyes.

"All I want is stay next to you and never leave your side. I want to cook for you, cuddle with you, hug you, kiss you,cherish you..with you never leaving my eyesight! Am I asking too much Blue?", His heartfelt confession made me stunned.

"No...", I smiled with happiness filling my heart. His warmth reaching me.

"I too feel the same way", I added.

"Go on a date with me Blue", his eyes shoned with happiness and excitement watching my reaction.His eyebrows twitched lightly showing him that he is nervous that I might reject him! This fool.

"Okay,I'll go on a date with you", I replied with a laugh seeing him nervous.

"You make me so happy", he chuckled with his chest vibrating a little sending vibrations to my heart. He is super hot!!

I pecked his lips.

"As much as I want to stay with you Noah, I have a meeting in few minutes..sorry ", I told him with slight sadness.

"It's fine. I'll pick you up by 6 in morning for our date!", he emphasized the word our date!!

"Okay", He kissed me once again and left. He is too addictive! 

He asked me to dress comfortably. So I chose to wear something simple yet comfortable.

(Eleanor's outfit)

Since it's Sunday I'm going to be with him all day.

I'm thrilled and excited at same time. He didn't tell me where we are going.

My face was bare without any make up. Maybe the happiness that I feel made my face glow.

I feel like a teenager going on her first date. Yes it's the first date that I'm going out with my first boyfriend!

When the doorbell rang I giggled lightly.

The moment I opened the door my breath hitched seeing Noah strikingly handsome in his casuals.

He never fail to take my breath away.

"Hey baby!", he smiled at me extending a milkshake.

Weird?No! He knows I don't like flowers and I like to drink milkshake all time.

Is he blushing? God!

"Hy", I smiled staring at him.

"You look damn beautiful my love", his eyes raked through my appearance.

"You too", I can't find my words.

My love! Blood rushed through my cheeks!

He extended his hand. I slid my hand into his. Electricity shook my heart!

Throughout the ride we glanced at each other...smiling at each other...with our hands entwined resting above my left thigh. We both stole glances at each other!

The weather is nice to go out. An hour passed.

When a beautiful green fields came into my eyes... I smiled like a idiot!

The house is amazing.

"It's so beautiful Noah!", My eyes can't take off the beauty.

The fresh smell gave me peace. The greens made my eyes cool!

It's simple yet beautiful! I love it.

"You like it?", He chuckled.

"I love it!", I smiled at him.

"This is the place my father brought my mom for their first date! When I saw this place I instantly fell in love with it! I always wanted to show this place to you.. come let me show you around", his eyes gleamed with happiness when he spoke about his mom and dad.He loves them a lot. I have heard about them a lot. They are amazing people.

"Will you believe me if I say I never been away from the city since I born?", I asked him.

"What?", He asked surprisingly.

"Yeah, I never came outside the city except for work", I told him honestly.

"From now on we'll explore places together", he smiled.

"Let me show you around", he told.

With hand in hand he took me inside.

The house is really beautiful! Now I know why their parents loved it.

The house is private, cozy, comfortable far away from outside world. No worries nothing. Just being home with the person you love!

When he took me out to show the fields I was excited. The birds chirping, the breeze, the morning sunlight.. everything is perfect. We walked towards the little mount at back of the house.

When my eyes caught something happy tears pooled from it!

"You like it?", He asked with slight tinge of pink in his ears and neck.

Damn!

I jumped into his arms and kissed his cheeks.

"Totally. It so so beautiful Noah!", he took me in.

The view is mesmerising! He pulled me in for a hug! He smelled really good. My hands wound around his waist tightly!

We watched the sunrise with comfortable silence. 

"Whenever I feel down I come here.It helps me to relax and enjoy", he spoke.

"I love the place Noah! Thank you for having me here", I pulled slightly and told him looking at eyes.

He smiled. That smile. That killer smile!

He ruffled my hair. I groaned hard. Way to spoil my mood.

"Stop ruining my hair Noah", I huffed and glared.

"Nope!! I love messing your hair", he winked and ruffled my hair again.

"You annoying.."

"Sshhh!", He placed a finger on my lips to silence me.

I stopped.He slowly bent his head to reach my lips. When his lips brushed my lips.. my heart is set into fire.

My stomach growled. This is embarrassing.

He chuckled!

"Eleanor you never fail to amaze me", he laughed shaking his head.

"Stop it Noah", I groaned.

"Let's get some food for you", he brought me down the mount.

"Noah it's really beautiful. Thank you...", happy tears pooled from my eyes.

"Hey!! What happened?? Did I do something wrong??", He asked worriedly.

I shook my head and kissed his cheek.

"It's happy tears you fool",I laughed.

"I always wanted to see you smiling. I hate when you cry", he groaned remembering something.

"So cheesy", I cringed.

"I know...", He laughed. His dimples showed. His chest shook with his laughter.

I joined his laugh. I know he is going to say Only for you!

Silly guy!

"Come let's eat".

We slowly started eating enjoying the lake.

"No..No..I'm not getting on it", I shook my head in fear.

"Hey Blue relax! I'm here..trust me", he extended his hand to accept his offer.

After few seconds I joined hands with him.

He hopped behind me.

We are taking a horse to see around.

I felt relaxed later.

We went to his vine yard, flower field, grass field,rose fields.

Everything is beautiful.

Later in afternoon he cooked for me and I really loved it!! He is an amazing chef.
My stomach is blessed with his food.

He is pampering me and I'm enjoying it.

We watched movie after lunch. I don't even know the title of the movie. I'm totally into Noah while he is enjoying the movie.

Around five he took me to fishing in the lake.

And especially the dinner part it blow me off!!

When did he have this much time to prepare it??

Like reading my mind he answered.

"After you said yes for our date I took half a day off to prepare this", he cheekily smiled.

I totally falling for this guy. This guy is perfect. His actions showed me how much I'm important to him. The effort he put today to make me happy.

I hugged him and pecked his lips.

"You are making me cry again", I wiped my happy tears.

"Silly Blue".

He asked me for a dance.

"I never asked you properly out. Eleanor Blue Anderson will you be my girlfriend?", He kneeled infront of me after dance.

I smirked internally. After making him nervous for few seconds I answered.

"Of course!! I'll be your girlfriend", I hugged him.

Turning me around he put a chain on me.

"I love you Noah".

"I love you Blue".

With that he crashed his lips on me. He plunged his tongue into me. I moaned. My hands pulled his hair hard. I don't want today to end!! After like hours he pulled away from me.

I love the attention I'm getting from him as if his world revolves around me.

God!! I'm so blessed.

Like 50 minutes later he dropped me before my home.

I don't want to go home. I felt like crying.

"I really had great time Noah. Thank you for bringing me to this date".

"Nah!! It's me have to thank you. I had wonderful time with you Blue. I wish I could stop the time now", he told looking sad at end.

"I wish the same too Noah!", Sadness took over me.

He scooped me in his arms. I hugged him hard.

"Good Night Blue".

"Good night Noah".

Kissing him one last time I went inside of the building.

We danced.We smiled. We hugged. We kissed. We cuddled. We talked. I wish I spend my time always next to his side.

The way he set my heart on blazing fire every second. The way he pampered me. The way he cared for me. The way he showed his attention on me. The way his smile sent electricity to my heart!! The way his stares made me red!! The way his simple gestures made me crazy like a teenager!!

Damn!! I freaking love him.

I already started to miss him.

The whole day where he is with me seemed to be so short and the night where he is not with me seemed to be too long.

I wish to stay by his side forever.

I love you Noah!

*****

A very long chapter I guess!

Hope you liked it!

Do comment and vote!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 3.5K 56
[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1 jock 07/02/21 #1 bitch 05/04/21 #1 antih...
192K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
643K 12.8K 31
He looks at her like she's his world The light to his darkness, She looks at him like he could grow a field of flowers for her, And that's just what...
270K 10.2K 52
"So Andrea, do you remember me now?", he asked through gritted teeth, anger, frustration, hatred and slight hurt clearly heard in his voice. "I am no...