Traversing The Universes (Non...

By Endlessly_Creative13

The stars of Second Chances have many different stories to tell across the many universes. Come along as I sh... More

Oh Creator
A Different War
Revenge has a Price
Ice Cream: Causes More Problems Than It Should
A Large "What If?"
Cold
To Speak Without Words
1780, A Winter's Ball

Greetings! (Opening Requests)

20 3 1
By Endlessly_Creative13

Bonjour mes amies! As you know, I'm Krissy. This is my AU oneshot book. You know this, you can read. 

This is me opening up this book to requests. I warn you that I won't get to them immediately. I'd like to finish, or at least get close to finishing, my main book, Second Chances, before I take on requests. I will put 3 or 4 more oneshots in here before putting this book on a hiatus (at least until Christmas season, then I might open it up again for a bit). 3 are Halloween oneshots that I haven't gotten around to finishing and posting, and 1 is a special thing for my Duckles-Hyphen family because we're psychopaths. 

Anyway! If you're ok with waiting a bit for your request to be fulfilled, or if you're a person coming in later and Second Chances is already complete, feel free to leave me a request in the comments! I'd be happy to write them. 

Discredit this next part, as M is no longer able to write smut:

HOWEVER. I must note that I don't write smut. If you have any smut requests, I'd suggest my friend MLovesStrawberries. Love her and her stuff! If you don't want to have any of my ocs in the request, I'd also suggest her. She writes excellent fluff and angst as well as smut. (Look at me, advertising a bigger account. HA!) 

So anyway, leave your requests in the comments and I'll get to them soon! 

Much Love, Krissy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969 22 6
Angst and fluff one shots 🀍
772 13 10
I never thought I'd do this... But here are Hamilton one shots!!! This is basically a series of small, non-existent or existent ships used in a smol...
1.8K 109 47
HAMILTON ONESHOTS <><><> !! MY PARENTS CAN READ THIS ONE IF THEY SKIP CHAPTER 9 AND 46 !! <><><> Angst, hurt/comfort, fluff, everything you can thin...
294K 1.9K 66
A collection of Spencer Reid oneshots