Work [Lams]

By General-Washington

[FLUFF ONLY ZONE! Smut is just- no] Another Lams too add to the millions out there!!! (Sorry i cant make a bo... More

Chapter uNo
Chapter dOs
Chapter tReS
Chapter CuAtRo
Chapter CiNcO
Chapter SeIs
Chapter SiEtE
Chapter OcHo
Chapter DiEz
Chapter OnCe
Chapter DoCe
TrEcE
CaToRcE
QuInCe
DiEcIsEiS
DiEcIsIeTe
DiEcIoChO
DiEcInUeVe
VeInTe
Not an update
VeInTiUnO
VeInTiDoS
VeInTiTrEs
VeInTiCuAtRo
Chapter... wait- TWENTY FIVE ALREADY?!!??!?!
VeInTiSaIs
VeInTiSiEtE
VeInTiNuEvE

Chapter NuEvE

185 7 178
By General-Washington

I sighed as I watched John wave goodbye from the sidewalk. I wish I could spend more time here. I waved bye to him as my Uber drove away. The first thing I thought of was taking out my phone to text him, and then I;d probably text Thomas too.

AlexanderHamilini: Miss you already!

JohnTheTurtle: same <3

AlexanderHamilini: Send me constant updates on whats going on in you college! 

JohnTheTurtle: Of course!

I then swiped through my phone to the only other contact I had.

AlexanderHamilton: Hello

ThomasTheGreat: Hey!

AlexanderHamilton: How are you today?

ThomasTheGreat: Good, good. 

AlexanderHamilton: its almost Chinese new year. Planning on visiting China?

ThomasTheGreat: Yeah. I go each year, mostly to brag to my friends about it.

AlexanderHamilton: If I could afford it I would go.

ThomasTheGreat: Hey, you could come with me!

AlexanderHamiltion: I don't know. I was planning on maybe spending time with John for Chinese new year.

ThomasTheGreat: Oh, him? Hes not worth your time. I'd be much more fun to spend time with.

AlexanderHamilton: I'm sorry. He is worth my time. I've grown quite fond of him. Please don't insult my friend.

ThomasTheGreat: Fine. Whatever.

I put my phone back in my pocket. He was acting a bit rude. Maybe he was having a bad day or something. I sighed and looked out my window as my Uber drove down a high way.

~An hour later~

I jumped out of the Uber into the snow.

"Abe!" I heard Chris shout.

"Hey!" I said, smiling at him.

"How was your tiny vacation?" Chris asked.

"It was good," I said.

"Did you hear the rumors?" Chris asked as he neared me.

"About what?" I asked.

"A virus," Chris said in an ominous voice.

"A virus? No way," I gasped.

"Yeah. My parents work up in the government. My dad knows President Trump. They say there's a virus in China right now," Chris said.

"I doubt it. They wouldn't hide it from the world," I said.

"Well... stock up on toilet paper, would ya?" Chris said, smiling.

"Sure, whatever," I laughed.

~Three weeks later~

I was dearly missing John. I kept thinking of him constantly. Along with Thomas, he was also really adorable. Way to tall for me though. Our movie was progressing, actually it was almost halfway done. I was really surprised at how fast everything went, I thought movies took years to make, but this was honestly easy.

"Scene 675, start!" Someone shouted.

I walked into Christopher's tent. He was sitting there, alone, crying.

"You're alive!" He gasped.

"Of course I am, I'll always stay alive for you," I said, smiling, and sitting next to him on the floor.

"I-I have been meaning to tell you something," Chris began. 

"Yes?" I asked.

"I-I like you, like, love you," Chris said quietly. He was a great actor, because I almost thought it was real.

"I do to," I said, blushing. "B-but we cant do this. Boys cant be with boys!"

"We can keep it a secret," Chris said, and he brought his face close to mine.

"That would work," I said quietly.

Suddenly his lips where on mine, I closed my eyes.

"End scene!" Someone shouted.

I broke away from him, we where both obviously blushing. I knew he was straight, so it must be really weird for him. 

"Perfect! I don't think we'll have to re-do that one," Someone praised us.

I smiled. I really did not need to kiss Chris again, he was really like a best friend and brother I never had. We both understood it was for the acting job.

"Lets go get some lunch," Chris said, standing up.

"Sure!" I said, putting on a real smile.

We walked together out of the tent, passing some other people in uniforms. I really liked my uniform, actually. It was warm, a great color, fashionable, and long. I don't get why this style wasn't a thing in present time. Speaking of present time, the virus Chris had told be about weeks ago was a real thing now. 

People here, in America, had it because of going to China during the New Year. I hadn't gotten to see John on the Chinese new year due to my acting career, but I hoped to surprise him by stopping by soon enough. I really hope John does not get sick. 

I grabbed a bag full of food and sat in the snow to eat it. I was actually, surprisingly, a fan of snow. Where I come form, we never had any snow, it was constantly an unbearable hot and humid day. Here the snow made it cold, and there was no rain. I freaking loved the snow. I also loved Joh- pfft... what?

I decided to check my text messages. I hadn't seen them in a couple days, due to my busy job.

JohnTheTurtle: Alexander  

Last message was two days ago.

AlexanderHamilini: Hm?

JOhnTheTurtle: YOUR ALIVE OH THANK EVERYTHING

AlexanderHamilini: ?????

JOhnTheTurtle: Ham man, listen to me. This virus is bad.

AlexanderHamilini: How bad?

JOhnTheTurtle: Its starting to spread. My brother he... he died

AlexanderHamilini: IM SO SORRY! I wish I could be there for you!

JohnTheTurtle: Just... take this seriously. Get hand sanitizer. Buy masks. Dont go in public without a mask. People will call you overly cautious, but that does not matter. If you need to sty close with people, quarantine together. Dont let anyone in your group make contact with other people.

AlexanderHamilini: Anything for you.

JohnTheTurtle: Au revoir Mon Ami. Stay safe. I cant loose you right now.

AlexanderHamilini: Lets Skype some time.

JohnTheTurtle: Whenever your not busy :)

I set down my phone. I sighed. Poor John. 

"Everything all right?" Chris asked me worriedly.

"Yeah, yeah. My best friend's brother died form the virus," I said.

"Its that bad?" Chris gasped.

"Yeah. And they don't live to far away, it must be spreading fast," I said.  "He suggests none of us contact people outside the crew so we can stay safe."

"That's smart," Chris commented. 

"Yeah. Maybe we should go have a discussion with the film producer about it? To enforce it?" I suggested.

"Sounds reasonable, Abe," Chris smiled.

~Another... time skip... gosh... anyway, two weeks later~

I was not allowed to leave the camp anymore, the quarantine prevented us from leaving. It was fine. I was only going slightly insane without replacing the water inside of me with coffee and seeing John. We also only had one toilet. But we found ways to have fun, here. Sometimes, we would dress in our uniforms and mess around. We would kind of play house.

I know that's little kid stuff. Lets say we played camp. We would pretend we where actually living in that time, and sometimes we would randomly attack the British camp. This was all off-film, of course, just for fun, but sometimes I caught a drone flying above us and filming what we where doing. Maybe they would use it in the bloopers, or it was good enough to put it in the movie.

I had been craving Caribou Coffee for forever and I need it in my life right now their lattes are perfection. Not as perfect as John t- SHUT UP THOUGHTS! 

I think the most annoying thing was what people thought about me and Chris. They thought it was adorable how we called each other by our fake actor names, and they thought both of us together was adorable. It was annoying, because Chris had his eyes of Maria Reynolds and I well....

Over all, everything was fine. I had Skype'd with John and Thomas multiple times. Every time I saw Johns eyes some kind of calmness and comfort washed over me. Currently, I was sitting in General Washington's tent, wearing a British uniform, because today I wanted to try it out. Chris, the little turd, had freaking TAKEN ME PRISONER! How dare he.

Now the actor for Washington glared at me form his chair, while Chris was still laughing.

"Are you a.... TURNCOAT?" Washington asked dramatically and some random people in the room laughed.

"No I-I um maybe possibly.... CHRIS DID IT!" I said, pointing my finger at him.

"H-How D-D- did I- what?" Chris said through his laughter.

"Interrogation time," Washington said, smirking.

"Oh NOOoOOoOoOO," I said in my slight southern accent.

"Send in the interrogator!" Washington ordered, trying not to laugh.

"SOMEONE SUMMONED ME!" Suddenly, the actor for the soldier who was supposed to bully me came in.

Everyone broke out laughing. Then some serious dude not in uniform came up to us.

"Glad you're having fun but lets get some work actually done," They said, holding a small camera.

"Fineee," Chris said.

"Yay! Lets go die!" I said.

"Woooo," Chris shouted. "Time to go look depressed while my best friend/secret lover dies in battle!"

Wow. I had such an interesting life.

*~*

I didn't know about Alex, but I seriously miss him way to much. I see his face in my head. I might be going insane. Especially because my sister and my father had gotten the virus, And I had to stay at school while everyone did not take this seriously because not many people had it yet.

I was seriously craving Caribou Coffee right now. I wanted to go through the drive through, and see Alexander handing me a Norther light medium latte with caramel. Why do I remember that order? I sighed, sitting in my dorm alone. I really wished Alex was here.

He made me feel so happy and calm and less worried about everything. I opened up Skype on my laptop and tried to call him. It took him a minute to pick up. He was in full uniform, with some dirt painted on his face and his hair in a messy ponytail. 

"Oh hi," He said, smiling.

"You look... scary," I said, looking at the fake blood stains on him. 

He also had many fake scratches all over his skin, and his dark blue sleeves where coated with dark blood.

"Yeah, I just died," Alexander said casually.

"Yeah, I killed him!" Some dude in a red coat said from behind Alex.

"Quite a weird conversation," I laughed.

"Are you craving Caribou Coffee right now?" Alex asked.

"YES! how did you know?" I asked, shocked.

"Well, I've been wanting it for forever," Alex sighed.

"Hey, want to meet up at a Caribou?" I asked.

"That would be great, but I'm not allowed to leave," Alex said sadly.

"Oh, well maybe we could do it sometime," I said.

"Sounds like a plan," He smiled.

I love that smile.

"Au revoir?" I asked.

"Au revoir," Alex said.

I turned the Skype off, sighing deeply.

"Johns in loooooooooove," Lafayette said.

"Oh shut up, I cant talk to my friend anymore?" I said, hiding my blush.

"Ship it," Hercules said quietly.

I picked up whatever was closets to me, a banana I had stolen from Aaron Burr, and threw it at him.

"Rude," Hercules said as the banana hit his chest.

I looked away from him and took out pencil and paper. I stared down at my paper, thinking about what to draw. I caught myself minutes later with a drawing of Alexander in a war uniform, smiling at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 103 13
John Laurens is the ultimate celebrity. He's charming, he gives to charities, he's crazy talented, and on top of that, the whole world loves him. We...
18.4K 729 39
Cliche title, but I have a reason for it This AU is set in the late 90's-Early 2000's btw John has been blind all his life. He's gotten used to the n...
198K 4.2K 48
John Laurens: A boy who has lived in South Carolina until he was ten. Homeschool until his senior year of high school. He was finally being enrolled...