gamer of the multiverse (game...

By alfieble

One guy jumps of a building to end it all but instead of what he wanted he gets a new life. A new life as a g... More

bio
Rewritten Prologue- An end and a start
Rewritten chapter 1- Roses beacon of hope
Rewritten chapter 3 - Initiation
Rewritten chapter 4 - Silver
Rewritten chapter 5 - Can't catch a break
chapter 6-Another day of bullshit
Extra chapter-random bullshit
Chapter 7- Some depressing things and murder
Chapter 8- Dungeon number 2
Chapter 9- Bang bang bang
Chapter 10- Dungeon and Blake
Chapter 11- Vergil and a new home
Chapter 12- Some more problems
Chapter 13- test of strength
Chapter 14- More worlds
Chapter 15- TO THE PLOT
chapter 16- grinding sucks
chapter 17- preparing for hell
chaper 18- Round 2

Rewritten chapter 2- Welcome to Beacon

2.5K 42 33
By alfieble

(How we doin fellas? Good? Great. So todays question is a simple what do ya hate most in a fanfic? Not sure what my answer would be personally but would love to hear yalls. Aight, enjoy the chapter two rewrite)

Reader pov 

The Bullhead finally landed and I take a deep breath as I take the first step out... Shame that it smelled like puke because of that one guy but what can ya do? I decide to ignore it as I catch up to Ruby and Yang. Looks like Ruby's already freaking out over weapons.

(Y): "Ruby, why don't ya calm down before people start staring. Don't want another Yang incident do we?"

Y: "I keep telling you, that guy deserved it"

(Y): "You punched him through seven walls then proceeded to beat on him until I showed up"

Y: "Yeah well he shouldn't have tried spreading rumours about Ruby"

(Y): "Fa- Ruby that's enough, we get it!"

Ruby turns to me with a look of betrayal on her face.

R: "But bro, they all have such cool weapons. Like that fire sword, that ice bow, that... handbag? Whatever. The way a person shows off their weapon is a way to see into their personality, after all a weapon is an extention of ourselves. I'm simply trying to know them without talking. Take that, i'm being social"

(Y): "A.K.A you'd rather look at weapons than people. Hate to tell ya but that ain't being social, that's just an excuse to be awkward. By the gods I will get you to talk to people"

R: "Shush, im looking at weapons" 

(Y): "...Never said i'd make it happen quickly though"

I sigh and turn to look at Yang. She's the only one of us with a clue about how the place is layed out so we're relying on her pretty heavily here.

(Y): "Alright then Yang, you know the way around right? Mind showing us where to go"

Y: "Actually my friends are here, so i'll see you later. Good luck with Ruby"

She quickly runs into the crowd and I lose her within a second. Well there goes our map. That's gonna be a bad time later. 

(Y): "That bitch. Hey Ruby, you have any clue where we're meant to go?"

I look over to Ruby only to see her freaking out. Oh this is gonna be a really long day. Before I calm her down she ends up tripping over and falling into someones luggage causing a bunch of cases to fall everywhere. Holy shit, that's a lot of dust.

?: "What do you think you're doing?"

I quickly help Ruby up and look at the girl currently yelling at my sister. She's wearing an all white dress, has white hair and is wearing white boots. Really going with a theme there huh? She looks pissed off which to be fair she has a right to be.

(Y): "Sorry about that, she's not used to people. Ruby, say sorry"

R: "I'm so sorry"

?: "Sorry? Do you have any idea of the  damage you could have caused?"

Ruby picks up one of the cases and gives it to the white haired bi- lady. 

?: "Give me that! This is dust, mined and purified from the schnee quarry"

(Y): "Thats... nice"

R: "uhhhhh"

?: "What are you brain dead? dust, fire, lightning, water, energy"

(Y): "Don't shake that, you'll make her sneeze!"

?: "What are you on ab-"

Her annoyed rant is interupted by a sneeze... followed by an explosion.

[-700 aura]

[-100 hp]

Me and the girl were now covered in soot.

?: "Unbelieveable! This is exactly what I was talking about!"

(Y): "I told you not to shake it. It's not her fault you're a dumb bitch who refuses to listen!"

?: "Excuse me?"

R: "I'm real-"

(Y): "No Ruby, you don't have to apologise. Let's get out of here. I'd rather not talk to this type of prick who thinks she's a princess"

?2: "It's heiress actually"

I look over at the voice to see a black haired girl wearing a bow and amber eyes. I decide not to overthink her apperance and just listen.

?2: "Weiss schnee, heiress to the schnee dust company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world.

W: "Finally, some recognition!"

(Y): "Oh, well ain't that just lovely"

Weiss huh? That sounds vaguely familiar. If she's that popular though I wouldn't be surprised if I happened to just see an advert or something with her on it.

?2: "The same company that's infamous for it's controversial labour force and questionable business partners"

W: "What? How dare you. The nerve of-"

(Y): "Oh my. I wonder how the heiress of that company bullying a little girl would effect your business. Ya know I would just love to tell a news outlet about this little outburst of yours"

Weiss grumbles annoyed and sends me a glare that could kill me. I shoot a cocky smirk back as Ruby giggles beside me. She decides it's best to just take her stuff and leave.

(Y): "Good riddance. Hate people like that"

Ruby tells Weiss that she'll make it up to her as she walks away. Oh right there was another person with us. Both of us turn to where the black haired girl was.

R: "So what's-"

Only to see her walking away. Didn't even get a name off her.

(Y): "Well that was rude. At least you probably gave her a better first impression than you did with Weiss, right sis? Sis?"

I turn back to Ruby only to see her lying on the floor with an upset expression. I crouch down next to her.

R: "Welcome to beacon"

(Y): "Well at least you still have me"

?: "Need some help?"

We both look up to see a blonde guy with a hand out. He helps Ruby up and they share names. Huh, he kinda looks famil-

R: "Aren't you the guy who threw up on the ship"

-Timeskip-

I chuckle as Jaune tries to defend himself. I'll admit I like the guy. He's a simple but kind dude. Also he's cheering up my sis so can't really complain right? They're good friends already. Kind of reminds me of my last life. Me and Alex were pretty close at the start too. 

R: "Bro, are you ok?"

(Y): "Yeah, I'm fine. Just got reminded of a stupid bitch. So what were we talking about?"

J: "I was gonna introduce myself"

(Y): "Alright from a stupid bitch to a cool knight. Go ahead sir... whatever your name is"

?: "Don't tease me. Anyway, the name's Jaune Arc, short, sweet, rolls off the tongue, Ladies love it"

R: "Do they?"

J: "They will, well uh I hope they will. I mean my mom always says th- Never mind"

(Y): "Ah, don't worry about it dude. I'm sure there will be some girl dumb enough to fall in love with an idiot like you"

J: "Oh th- Hey!"

Ruby giggles at our interaction and I pat Jaune's back.

(Y): "Ah I'm just messing with ya. Give it time"

J: "Yeah... thanks"

We fall into a comfortable silence as we walk. Actually where are we go-

R: "So... I have this thing"

She pulls out crescent rose and stabs it into the ground just barely missing cutting off my foot. I look at her in dissapointment

(Y): "Ruby, what did we say about nearly cutting off limbs"

R: "To only do it to bad people?"

(Y): "That's right. So stop doing it to me!"

J: "Wow, is that a scythe"

R: "It's also a-"

(Y): "It's also a gun"

J: "Why did you cut her off"

(Y): "She's a weapons nerd. You wouldn't be able to understand it her way"

J: "Well I have this sword"

He pulls out a cool looking sword with a blue handle and golden cross guard. Didn't expect to see any non transforming weapons here. 

R: "Ooooo"

J: "and I also have this shield"

He grabs his scabbard and turns it into a white heater shield with two crescents on it. Pretty cool, weapons were always Ruby's thing though. 

R: "So, what do they do?" 

Ruby reaches to touch the shield but I smack her hand away. She needs to stop messing with other peoples weapons. 

(Y): "Well Ruby, the shield is used to protect Jaune and the sword is used to attack things"

J: "Yeah but my shield can also get smaller so when i'm tired of carrying it, I can just put it away"

He turns the shield back into a scabbard. I suppose it could be useful if your opponent doesn't expect a shield.

R: "But wouldn't it weigh the same?"

He looks down disappointed. Damn it Ruby.

J: "Yeah... it does" 

(Y): "Well to be fair, it just means he doesn't have to hold it. That way he can decide whether he wants to put more power behind his attacks while defending less or focus on defence while others help him"

He looks at me and smiles. Well that's better, I'd rather not have him feeling down before his initiation. 

J: "Thanks, so what's your weapon?"

I pull out ebony and ivory with a cocky smirk as I show them off to him.

(Y): "These are ebony and ivory. They can turn into daggers for close combat but most of the time I stay back and fire at my enemies. Funny enough these things never need to reload. Lil sis here thinks they're demonic. Either way they're good for working with my semblance"

R: "They feel evil!"

J: "So, what is your semblance?"

(Y): "Lil thing I call Jackpot.  Its a semblance that works on the powers of others. If I someone else uses my weapon at the same time as me, our aura merges to create an attack. I don't really know all the details but its just a matter of time until I got it all down"

He looks completley lost at my explanation but I chuckle and pat his back.

(Y): "Hey, it's alright if you don't understand. Not many people do. Even Ruby here just calls it the power of friendship"

R: "I swear it's more powerful if you're close to the person"

(Y): "Maybe but that doesn't change that it's called Jackpot"

J: "That's not what I was confused about. I'm just wondering what's au-"

(Y): "Oh shit! We're meant to go to the audatorium. Any of yall know where to go?"

J: "I was following Ruby"

R: "I was following you bro"

(Y): "Aw crap. Welp, lets hope we get there in time"

-Timeskip brought to you by Jaune not knowing what aura is-

After about five minutes of running around we finally found the audatorium. The place is packed too. Must've just barely got here in time. I look around and spot Yang waving.

Y: "Ruby! (Y/N)! Over here, I saved you a spot!"

R: "Oh, uh hey. I gotta go, I'll see you after the ceremony"

She runs off to Yang and I give Jaune a smile.

(Y): "Sorry about her. She's not the best at social cues. It was nice meeting you dude and I promise, I will make sure to talk to you after the ceremony"

I quickly catch up to Ruby and Yang. Yang stands there confident as ever while Ruby stands annoyed as can be. I stand in between them.

(Y): "So Yang. Did ya have fun with ya friends?"

Y: "Of course I did. How's my little sister and brothers first day going?"

R: "You mean since you ditched us and we exploded?"

Y: "Yikes, meltdown already?"

(Y): "I wish. Ruby actually exploded. She was fine but the explosion shattered my aura"

R: "Sorry, bro. Anyway yeah, there was some lightning, fire and I think some ice"

Y: "Yikes. Are you alright bro?"

(Y): "Yeah, i'm fine. Ruby here needs to vent though"

Y: "Alright Ruby, why don't ya tell me what happened"

R: "Well what happened was I tripped over some crabby girls luggage and then she yelled at me and then I sneezed and I exploded, then she yelled again and I felt really, really bad and I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!"

W: "YOU!"

Ruby jumped into my arms while looking scared and I glare at Weiss. 

R: "Oh god, it's happening again"

(Y): "You better not upset my sis again bitch"

W: "You're lucky that insulting her is all i'm doing after she nearly blew us off that cliff"

Y: "Oh my god, you really exploded"

(Y): "Well Weiss I told you not to shake the bottle, you're the dumbass who didn't listen"

R: "I'm sorry, it was an accident"

Weiss Ignores my comment and shoves a pamphlet in Ruby's face. She starts a speech about how her company isn't responsible for anything that happens while using their product and I just sigh. I look at Ruby just to see that she's very confused and Weiss clearly sees that because she gives up on the speech.

W: "You really wanna start making things up to me?"

R: "yes"

W: "Then take this and never talk to me again"

Y: "Look, it seems like you two got off on the wrong foot. why don't you two start over?"

(Y): "Not your brightest idea Yang but sure, Why not?"

R: "Yeah, c'mon Weiss let's be friends"

W: "Sure and we can paint our nails and try on clothes and talk about cute boys like tall, blonde and scraggly over there"

I see Jaune looking over as well as Ruby looking hopeful

(Y): "She was being sarcastic, you two"

J/R: "oh" 

W: "At least one of you can think"

(Y): "Weiss, I swear to Oum. I will ki- Oh shit it's Ozpin"

I turn to the stage as Ozpin taps his microphone to get everyones attention.

(I refuse to write out that speech. I am way too lazy. Old message but funny enough, still applies. Sorry guys.)

G: "You will gather in the ballroom tonight. your initiation will start tomorrow, be ready. You are dismissed"

Y: "he seemed kind of... off"

R: "It's almost like he wasn't even there"

There was a small pause before I decided to speak up.

(Y): "What a load of sh-"

-Timeskip brought to you by (Y/N) destroying the swear jar-

Me and Ruby are laying down on our sleeping bags and Yang finally comes out of the changing rooms. She falls onto her own sleeping bag and looks at Ruby who is writing a message to her old friends.

Y: "It's like a big slumber party"

R: "I don't think dad would approve of all the boys though"

Y: "Well I know I do"

(Y): "I don't know. Seems like a bunch of twats to me"

Yang stares at a bunch of boys without shirts on but then jaune walks by in his onesie. She makes a sound of disgust while I chuckle

(Y): "Looking good Jaune!"

Y: "You know that guy?"

(Y): "Yeah, me and Ruby met him after we exploded. Cool guy. He even managed to get Ruby here out of her shell isn't that right?"

R: "Yeah he's nice"

She continues to write her letter.

Y: "So what'cha doin there sis?"

(Y): "She's writing a letter for her friends back at signal. She promises to stay in touch with them so she could tell them all about Beacon"

Y: "Aw, that's so cute"

Ruby threw a pillow at Yang's face. Heh, she brought her dog pillow.

R: "Shut up, I didn't get to bring any of my friends to school with me, it's weird not knowing anybody here"

(Y): "Hey thats not fair. You have Jaune. He's nice and seems pretty nerdy. Probably reads the same comics you do.

Y: "Yeah, he's right. That already means you've got one friend.

R: "Yeah but i'm pretty sure Weiss counts as a negative friend so that's back to no friends"

Y: "There's no such thing as a negative friend. You just made one friend and one enemy"

She gets hit by the same pillow.

(Y): "Look Ruby, You'll be fine. If worst comes to worst. You still have me and Yang, hell even Jaune. Plus it's the first day, anything could happen"

Ruby seemingly sees someone and sits up. I look over to see the black haired girl from earlier. She seemed... somewhat nice. Better than Weiss was anyway.

Y: "You know her?"

R: "She saw me explode earlier but left before I could talk to her"

Y: "Well nows your chance"

Yang stands up while grabbing Ruby and walk towards the girl. I decide not to bother and just head to sleep. I'm sure they'll be fine. After all they're only going to talk to one girl. I close my eyes and fade away into my dreams. Hoping Initiation won't end in failure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hp-400/400

mp-1000/1000

Aura-1400/1400

Level 2

Strength - 2

Agility - 3

Luck - 1

Wisdom - 10

endurance - 4

points - 5

Mana clone - lvl 1

One mana clone will take 100 mana and will only do one thing before vanishing. When level ten is reached, the player will be able to control every spawned clone as a hive mind

Gamers body - lvl maxThe Gamer will never get tired, their potential is infinite. They can have any bloodline, any transformation. It is simply a matter of time before they become the strongest. Sickness will never effect the gamer unless they fuse with a being that is already sick.

Gamers mind - lvl maxThe Gamer can intake any amount of knowledge. They can easily learn anything regardless of the complexity. Just as their body shall one day reach perfection, so will their mind. Mental debuffs, telepathy, illusions and mind control will have no effect

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra- (Y/N)'s nightmare

I stare up at the sky, theres a lot of stars out tonight. I sigh as I look back down, to the ground so far beneath me. Same building as when this all started. Who knew that when I was up here that it'd be so scary? I hear a voice behind me.

?: "So this is what you were doing before your adventure started huh?"

I turn around to see a cloaked man. He walks over and sits beside me. I can't see his expression. That cloak of his hides everything about him.

?: "What a lame way to start. You're supposed to be the one who's going to challenge me? I guess i'll be having an easy time. Do me a favour and try not to die so soon eh? For now though"

He stands up and backs up onto the roof. He places a foot on my back and my eyes widen. 

?: "You've made your choice"

He kicks me off the roof. Thoughts fly through my head for a moment before my head empties out. I'm left thinking about nothing as I fall. I close my eyes and wait for my own death. 

My eyes spring open and quickly look around only to see myself back in the ballroom. Ruby and Yang sleeping next to me. I wipe my face only finding tears. I give myself a minute to calm down before lying back down.

What a nightmare.

(So in this extra there is a hint to how (Y/N) travels through worlds and what the next world will be. See if you can guess)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 895 14
Y/n was a war veteran thought to have died, he grew up an orphan. Thought to be dead all files of his existence were removed, all his permanent recor...
25.3K 632 26
The protagonist was reincarnated into the body of Jaune Arc with a powerful Semblance that can create anything as long as he pays with Aura or Magic...
9K 210 8
A gamer from the real world is killed but gets sent to the world of dxd let's see how he fairs Not my images
290K 5.9K 39
Wolf, Chosen Undead, Bearer of the Curse, Ashen One, Tarnished, Good Hunter, You've heard it all, you've done it all, and you're tired of it all. You...