β„π• π•£π•Ÿπ•€ π•ƒπ•šπ•œπ•– 𝕒 𝔻𝕖𝕧�...

By AfroDuckWriter

She was a girl with horns. She's the fire in the sin and those around her are damned by first sight. Those wh... More

-π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠-
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„™π•£π• π•—π•šπ•π•–-
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™- 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕀𝕀 𝔸 π•Žπ•–π•šπ•£π•• π•‹π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚- π•‹π•£π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•‹π•šπ•π• π•Žπ•– β„™π•¦π•œπ•–
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›- π”Όπ•Ÿπ•₯π•£π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•– π”Όπ•©π•’π•ž 𝔻𝕒π•ͺ
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜- β„šπ•¦π•šπ•£π•œ π”Έπ•‘π•‘π•£π•–π•™π•–π•Ÿπ•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕖𝕀π•₯
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟝- β„‚π• π•žπ•“π•’π•₯ π•‹π•£π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
-Chapter 6- Team B vs Team I
-Chapter 7- Go Iida!
-Chapter 8- USJ Attack
-Chapter 9- Slow Fall
-Chapter 11- Cracking
-Chapter 12- A Day With Shoto Part 1
Chapter 13- I'm Sorry, Sparky
-Chapter 14- Meditate
-Chapter 15- The Race
-Chapter 16- Calvary Battle Part 1
-Chapter 17- Calvary Battle Part 2
-Chapter 18- I Remember You
-Chapter 19- Fight
-Chapter 20- That Hurt to Watch
-Chapter 21- This Is My Dad
-Chapter 22- Strawberry Vs Fried Ice Cream
-Chapter 23- The Spark in The Stars
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 1
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 2
-Chapter 24- The Stellar Hero Starshine
-Chapter 25- A Day With Shouto Part 2
-Chapter 26- Shy Guy
~𝕀π•₯'𝕀 π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ β„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•„π• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ•šπ•₯𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕀~ ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™
~𝕀π•₯'𝕀 π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ β„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•„π• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ•šπ•₯𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕀~ ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟚
~Chapter 27~ Aftermath of Hosu City
~Chapter 28~ Never Trust A Man With A Side Part
~Chapter 29~ Final Exam
~Chapter 30~ Pass
~Chapter 31~ You Can't Run Forever
We All Hate A/N
-Two Heroes- Part 1
-Two Heroes- Part 2
-Two Hero- Part 3 *Finale*
-Chapter 32- An Emotional Day
~Chapter 33~ An Undead Friendship
~Chapter 34~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 1
~Chapter 35~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 2
~Chapter 36~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 3 *Finale*
~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸŸ~ π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝
~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ ~ 𝔽𝕝π•ͺ π•Žπ•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕄𝕖
Important A/N

-Chapter 10- Everything Went Dark

1K 43 11
By AfroDuckWriter

"Heads up!" Another villain was sent flying through the air from the explosion caused by the ash blonde.

Strands of hair found themselves around two villains knocking their heads together. They were then promptly dropped to the earth as you stepped over them.

"Nice one, Sparky." You complimented, teasingly. "Didn't know your explosions can be so controlled."

He gave a smirk, "And I didn't know you could talk so damn much."

Kirishima hit down another villain with a swing of his hardened arm. "How many more can there be?" He questioned.

Small strips of white had found themselves growing within the strands of violet as your horns glowed. Your muscles ached from overuse as the nerves in body burned.

The sound of rapid footsteps made you sigh, "A lot. There's no way we can keep fighting them at this pace." Your eyes landed on a broken window that was directly across from a tilted building. "You guys afraid of heights?"

"What the hell kinda questio-" Katsuki didn't get to finish as you suddenly sent yourself out the window landing on the destruction made platform.

"You guys coming or what?"

Before the two could make a move to climb out the window, a sudden bright light hit where you stood. Following the light was an explosion that sent you flying off the platform hitting jagged pieces of the building and shattered glass till you hit the ground with a thud.

"Hoshi-San!" Kirishima called out, from the building. His eyes wide as they stared down at your bruised and bleeding form. "We need to get down there!" He readied himself to jump only for another flash to pass them by hitting the wall beside them.

"Damn it!" Katsuki swore, pressing his back against the wall. "We can't even move without them shooting at us." Another explosion ripped through the building, this time causing debris to fall around them.

[Y/n] hissed in pain attempting to sit up despite the burning feeling in her side and spine. Hot red liquid clouded her vision as blood rushed from the gash on her forehead giving everything a tint of violet to it

 "That was absolute bullshit." Her eyes went from the partially destroyed building that held her classmates to the adjacent one that was dispensing the light combustions. Another one was sent out aiming at the bottom of the building sending it tilting once again.

She pushed herself to stand on wobbly legs as her hair flared brightly. The cut on her forehead began to seal from the heat as her blood boiled. Her eyes narrowed on the building as the sensors on her gloves glowed. With a swing of her arm a ray of bright yellow struck through the building, destroying several levels.

The finger glowed a dark red that engulfed the whole hand it was attached to. The glow was released with a boom echoed through the area hitting its target in one go. The building began to collapse as did the already weakened body from exhaustion

"That was a bad idea." [Y/n] muttered, eyes falling shut she spotted two blurry figures running towards her.

"Oi, freckles!" Katsuki called out, shaking the galaxy haired girl. "You're not allowed to die on us!" He may have sounded pissed, but there was a hint of worry that she may have croaked way too early.

Kirishima grabbed his arm to stop his rapid shaking. "Don't shake her, man!"

"Yea, don't shake me." Katsuki scowled, releasing his hold on your arms as you groaned. "Don't drop me either."

"Are you okay?" Kirishima questioned, looking at your leg with wide eyes.

"Yea, why do you ask?" You questioned, going to stand up only to be held down.

"Cause you have a huge piece of glass sticking out of you." Katsuki growled, pointing a finger at the shard that did in fact stuck from your leg.

"Oh. Then I am not okay by any means." You went to touch it only for your hands to be swatted away.

"Oi, don't touch it!" Before either of the two could think you were hoisted into Katsuki arms. "Pull that thing out and you'll bleed out like a pig."

"No, I won't." You huffed, crossing your arms over your chest. "But I'm not arguing with the view~"

Soft crying followed by soft shushing filled the single dark bedroom of the tiny house on the edge of the water.

"Everything's gonna be alright." A soothing voice whispered. Long fingers ran through the soft [h/c] curls that held a violet tone to it. "Your Quirk is just coming in."

The girl sniffled nuzzling herself deeper into her mom's dress. "Why do Quirks even need to happen? It just hurts." She hiccuped, wiping her eyes.

The woman let out a soft laugh, "Well, your Quirk helps to define who you are." She whispered.

"Your Nana quirk helps her sew perfectly, your aunt can out cook anyone on our block, and your uncle is the best shot in his department." She listed off, trying to soothe her daughter's worries and pain.

She lifted her palm allowing a small light to form in the dark room. "My Quirk allows me to chase away all your worries and monsters."

She allowed it to grow bigger letting it float to the top of the room allowing the woman's warm smile to be seen.

Oh, how much she loved her mother's smile.

She lived to see it every day.

Her golden eyes held warmth within that was rarely seen by anyone outside of her daughter.

Behind her warm look, there was still a look of hidden sorrow and pain. A pain she refuses to show or speak of no matter how much of a burden it was.

"And no matter what my Quirk will always be there to protect you."

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" Katsuki scowled, as you swung an arm around his neck.

"I'm just implying that your not too bad to be around, Sparky."

"Quit calling me, Sparky, Freckles!"

"I'll stop calling you, Sparky, when you become a bit more respectful." You laid her forehead against the base of Katsuki chest accidentally taking in the sweet smell cinnamon and caramel? 'Huh, he doesn't stink like I thought...'

"Did you just fucking sniff me?!" Katsuki shouted, face burning red in embarrassment.

"You don't smell like sweat and fungus." She commented, not even slightly flustered in the slightest at being caught. Not even when it irked the ash blond to the point he began shouting again. Your finger twirled the spiky hair,  "You'd look nice with twist..."

"Are you braiding my hair?! Stop touching me!"

[Y/n] opened her eyes, only to do a double-take at the sight before her. That purple creature thing from before now had a tight hold on the Symbol of Peace from the inside of a portal. You could see the blood pooling from his side staining his white shirt. 'Uncle Toshi...'

Though what caught her attention the most was a blur of curly green hair running straight towards the danger.

"He's gonna get himself killed. We need to help them." She tried to push off of Katsuki only for him to drop her on the ground with a thud. She groaned, rubbing her backside, "What the hell was that for, Sparky?"

She didn't receive a response as Katsuki turned to Kirishima. "Shitty hair, watch Freckles, and make sure she doesn't get herself killed."

Katsuki jumped down from his spot hand outreached towards the mist villain just as Izuku began to fall in. He released an explosion this time making contact blowing it apart. "Move! You're in the way, Deku!" He grabbed hold of the metal neck guard slamming the villain into the ground.

A layer of ice traveled across the ground freezing half of the monster. "Looks like, Mr. Brooding showed up to the party."

"All I heard was that you all are here to kill All Might," Todoroki stated eyes remaining on the monster he froze.

All Might manage to break free from the creatures hold landing on the ground beside Todoroki. He held his side refusing to show any signs of pain. He was pushing his limit. She could tell from the gritted grin and the hand covering his wound. 'This needs to end fast.'

Kirishima jumped down aiming at the man with several hands on his body. He dodged making Kirishima jump back to avoid being touched. "Damn it! I didn't get to show off!" He complained.

"Stop acting so stuck up, foggy nobody!" Katsuki ordered a sharp grin on his face.

"The Symbol of Peace cannot be killed by the likes of you." Todoroki stated.

"So, do us a favor and just give up." You sighed, foot placed firmly on the metal neck guard as the mist attempted to move. No blood pooled from the injured leg as the skin healed around the glass.

Izuku stared at them eyes watering, "Kacchan...Everyone..." He wiped away his tears putting on a determined face.

The blue-haired man 'looked' around taking in a possible outcome. "Kurogiri, our exit, and entrance has been overcome. We're in a pinch." He said, in a rather calm tone.

Katsuki grinned turning to face the mist villain he still held down, "You careless bastard. You're just what I thought you'd be. Only certain parts of you can turn into a misty warp gate. The fog covered your actual body, right? Back then...If you were completely made of mist and physical attacks couldn't touch you, then you wouldn't have said 'That was close.'"

"Looks like he does have a brain in that skull." [Y/n] muttered, surprised that he pieced that all together.

That quickly vanished when he released a small explosion. "Don't move. If I feel like you're moving suspiciously, then I'll blow you up." He threatened.

"And there it goes..." She sighed.

"In addition to capturing them, they're almost all uninjured. Kids these days are amazing." He looked towards [Y/n]'s direction causing a chill to run up her spine. "But truly all we needed was the girl. Nomu."

The creature began to move as its upper half began to move out of the portal to join its other half. The ice that held it did damage to it as both a leg and arm broke off from its body. But it was completely unfazed. Its beady eyes bounced around in its brain landing on [Y/n].

"Even though his body's broken...He's still moving?" Izuku gasped.

"Get back, everyone!" All Might shouted.

The ice shattered giving view of the red muscle that began to grow back underneath.

"That's disgusting..." She shivered, nearly gagging at the sight. It almost looked like a tub of blood worms moving over each other in a disgusting mass.

"His Quirk wasn't shock absorption?" All Might watched, as both limbs grew back in a matter of seconds.

"I didn't say that was all he had. This is his super-regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you at one hundred percent. He's a super-efficient human sandbag." Human. That word could no longer describe the creature in front of them. Even if it was once apart of the same race, it no longer was.

"First, we need to get our gate back. Go, Nomu."

"Get down!"

They were expecting it to run straight to All Might, but it didn't. The large shadow casted over you completely blocking out the sun.

The smell of rotting flesh and strong chemicals hit your nose.

Everything went dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

894 39 12
Once an American girl that was used and abused had enough. Being a shy timid girl and looking like one to fit the bill she changed her appearance to...
64.5K 1.3K 41
Quick footsteps are barely heard at the brink of midnight. Run. That's all you can do, just run. You can't look behind you, you won't. You can't affo...
8.3K 164 31
✨Part 2 is out! ✨ I saw that there weren't alot of Shoji x readers so, here it is, I don't own anything, exept the story the characters and art aren'...
12.5K 100 35
-A Series of Smut and One Shots- X Reader = Gender Neutral Otherwise it'll specifically say male or female. (Characters are aged up to 18+ Think most...