summoned แฐ i. midoryia โœ“ (poc...

By keikaminari

โ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐“โž -@keikaminari - date: 02/01/2021 ๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐„๐ƒ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹... More

๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐„๐ƒ
unknown gift
summoning circle
intruder or guest?
y/n the friendly ghost
a mother and its duckling
quirks and reports
two options
beautiful scars
1998
a warm way to die
out for a walk
the barrier
kiss here, kiss there
birthday
cuddle
1997
you weren't useless afterall
let's take you home

new years

19.5K 1.3K 4.4K
By keikaminari

"WHO ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO KISS FOR NEW YEARS?" Mina squealed as she jumped onto the couch.

"Well, if Jirou lets me-OOOW!" Denki smirked before getting Jirou's earphone jack stuck into his ear. "Shut up."

"I know who I'm kissing." Mineta drooled, facing Momo. Momo felt a shiver go down her spine. "Please stay far, far away from me tonight." She begged.

"What about you, Bakugo?" Mina asked, turning to the blonde boy who as raiding the fridge. "Fuck off." He hissed.

"Oooookay! And you, Ochako?" Mina asked, facing her. Ochako felt her face heat up. "Are you going to kiss, you know who?" She whispered.

"What!? No! No way! I-I don't have the guts to do that!" Ochako covered her cheeks.

Mina whined. "Oh, come on! You just gotta go for it, you know?"

"Not like it would matter...Deku spends most of his time with y/n now." She mumbled quietly. Mina pursed her lips. "You aren't wrong...but y/n is a ghost. She isn't going to be around forever...well, she will but you get what I mean." Mina countered.

Ochako stared down at her lap. "...Yeah, I guess you're right."

Class 1-A met on the rooftop of their dorm building. They all gathered near the ledge, chatting as they waiting for the firework show to begin.

Y/n leaned over the ledge, letting the wind blow softly in her face. Midoriya stood next to her, the two looking off into the city horizon. "...The city is pretty from here." Y/n whispered, Midoriya turning to her.

"...Yeah it does." He smiled, admiring her silently.

"Alright guys! Let's start the countdown!" Kirishima shouted. "Ten!"

"Nine!" The class joined in. Y/n turned around, confused. "Why are we counting?"

"Eight!"

"We're counting down to the new year!" Midoriya grinned. "Seven!"

Y/n, still a little confused, started counting as well. "Six."

"Five!"

"Four!"

Ochako walked up behind Midoriya, prepared to tap his shoulder. "You can do it, Ochako." She whispered to herself.

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!!"

"Happy New Year!!!" The class shouted. Just as Ochako reached out to Midoriya, he turned to y/n, planting a soft kiss on her cheek. Both Ochako and y/n froze.

Y/n turned to Midoriya, her eyes wide. "...What was that?"

"A-A new years kiss." He suddenly threw his hands over his mouth, as he realized how bold his move was. "S-Sorry, did that make you uncomfortable!? I don't know what came over me, I wasn't really thinking clearly-"

Y/n stood on the tips of her toes, kissing his forehead. His cheeks instantly turned red, his heart skipping a beat. Y/n pulled away, giving a rosy smile. "Happy New Years!"

Ochako took a step back, quickly turning around and running towards the exit door.

Suddenly, the firework show in the city started. Two flew into the sky, bursting mid air. Y/n whipped around to look at the brightly colored sky. Her eyes widened in excited, her mouth falling open.

"...Wow." She whispered, captivated by the explosive colors in the night sky. Midoriya felt a smile form on his face, happiness filling his heart. "Do you like it?"

"...It's amazing." She grinned, turning to Midoriya. "It really is amazing."

The next day, later that night, Iida and Momo prepared a large meal for the class to enjoy as their first dinner in the new year. Sushi and udon, to soba and miso soup. Let's just say y/n and Denki definitely their fair share of food, stuffing themselves to their hearts content.

"Yknow, eating together like this makes us feel like one big happy family!" Mina smiled as she held up her chopsticks, the class agreeing with her as they all sat at the table.

Y/n paused her chewing, leaning over to Midoriya. "Families eat dinner together?" She whispered, her cheeks stuffed with rice.

"Huh? O-Oh, yeah, most of the time!" He muttered, slightly sad that she asked in a way that suggested she never had family dinners.

"Did you not have family dinners in your home, y/n?" Sero asked, taking a sip from his soda can.

"Did you forget? Her family sucked, remember?" Mineta intoned, his nasally voice making everyone go silent.

Y/n turned to him, clearly confused. The class started to panic, motioning with their hands to tell Mineta to "SHUT UP!"

"How would you know if my family was bad?"

"Uh, your dad literally started a fire to kill you? I'd say that's some pretty bad parenting-AH" Mineta piped before Bakugo chucked a metal soda can at his head to get him to be quiet.

Y/n slowly turned to Midoriya, plainly in a state of dismay. "Deku...Is what he's saying is true?"

He hitched, sweat starting to run down his face. "Uh-Well..Y-"

"My dad wouldn't do that, right?" She whispered, standing up out of her seat with quivering lips. "I know he didn't like my mom, but he didn't hate me...So Mineta's lying, right?"

"Y/n-"

"My father wasn't the one who killed me! It was a fire! Wasn't it?!" She denied, awaiting an reply from Midoriya.

"..." He stayed silent, answering y/n's question for her. Her face seemed to have fallen flat, and her bright eyes had suddenly gone dull.

She suddenly disappeared, startling the class. "W-Where did she go?!" Denki stuttered, standing out of his seat.

"Did she leave?" Momo added, looking around the room for the ghost.

"...I'll go find her." Midoriya whispered, standing out of his chair and going to the one place he'd know she'd be.

. . .

Midoriya slowly opened the door to his room, only to see y/n curled up in a ball in his bed, hiding under a blanket. Maxford, the cat, seemed to be scratching at her legs, asking her what was wrong.

It sounded like she was crying heavily, her shaky breathing filling Midoriya with guilt and pity. "...Y/n-"

"-Why can't I cry?"

Midoriya let out a small sound of surprise, not expecting her to talk so soon. Y/n sat up in his bed, the blanket falling down from her head as she turned over her shoulder.

She was crying...no...more like panicking, as she frantically touched her eyes and cheeks with her fingers. "There's no water coming out of my eyes...can I not cry as a ghost? I'm so sad, but there's no tears! Why...W-Why aren't there any tears, Deku? I want them back!-"

Midoriya interrupted her with a tight hug, pulling her head into his stomach. He felt her breathing start to slow down, her arms slowing hugging him around his waist. "Please...forgive me for not telling you earlier."

"...My father killed me?"

"...Yeah...I'm really sorry..."

Her nails dug into his back as she buried herself into his torso, making Midoriya wince in small pain...but he didn't complain.

He ran is scarred hand up and down her back, comforting her quietly. "...Until you cry...I'll hold you just like this, okay?"

"But...But I won't cry...I can't...You'll never get to let go."

"Yeah...I know."

side note:

guys, i warned you in the beginning; this book will be a pretty sad

next months books will not.

if you don't wanna be sad, stop reading now lol. i'm seeing people telling me not to make this another sad book but like...i warned yall LMAO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 36.4K 58
โ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ...๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’โž -@keikaminari - date: 07/01/2021 ๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ...
1.3M 60.3K 23
โ๐€ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ โž -@keikaminari - date: 9/28/2020 ๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต...
374K 22.1K 36
โ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„ ๐’๐”๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‘๐๐€๐Œ๐„๐๐“โž -@keikaminari - date: 05/10/2021 ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐Š โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ...
86.6K 3.4K 17
๊’ฐ แฅซแญก ๊’ฑุ˜ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด | เณƒเฟ”โ‚Šโ€ข *๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž...