{DARKER} BxB

By TRYTAKINGMEDOWN

"This is Hell, isn't it?" "No. It's the bad side of Heaven." ----- A story about Kaede and his husband Akira... More

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{Akira}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{Raymond}
{fiancé}
{25}
{26}
{danger}

{9}

72 8 1
By TRYTAKINGMEDOWN

"Get up." A muffled voice said. I couldn't make out who it was.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a white blurry spot above me. As my eyes tried to adjust to the light, I sat up on the bed. I lightly groaned and rubbed my eyes.

"Reginald? Did I fall asleep on the dining table? Why didn't you wake me up?" I said with an half hearted smile.

"Here." That cold voice that pierced my ears and left goosebumps along the way. I immediately recognized it.

'Akira.'

I looked him in the eyes. His black eyes stared back at me and in his arms he was holding a black and gold Armani bag. I quickly got out of bed.

"G-good morning. I'm sorry I should have woken up-" He didnt let me finish.

"Shut up." He said as cold sweat kept rolling of my back.

'I can't believe I fell asleep. And to not wake up before him. Have I gone mad?'

My legs were almost shaking. That's how nervous I was feeling right now.

"Get changed in these clothes for tonight. And make sure you look a least bit presentable." I could feel the venom dripping of his words. Luckily he seemed to have forgotten about that night.

"Of course." I answered. I didn't dare to look up. He threw the bag on the bed and walked out. I could hear his footstep fade away. The door closed and I felt a shiver down my spine. I let out a sight, feeling relived he was in a good mood. Otherwise he would've thrown a fit about how I had woke up so late. I slowly sat down on the bed. Looking at the designer clothes he had brought me.

'Seems like the meeting went well yesterday.'

'Good.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 674 22
DON'T OWN THE COVER (just have it in my camera roll) Kuroo has always hidden everything behind a smile. Acts obnoxious that nothing can ever hurt him...
6.1K 250 10
He is a black stain to their perfection. He is on the inside, but on the outskirts of it. Because two is a unit. And three? Three is extra. All he wa...
789 47 6
____________________________________________ ____•••____ A boy, burdened by a prophecy labeling him as a curse, f...
290K 7.3K 31
Riley Smith is about as troubled as they come, he's anorexic but in denial about it and fights a lot. What happens when his parents kick him out then...