[UnBalanced] Male Reader x Fa...

Par Braggski

A man from a world that is under constant threat of extinction at the hands of sinister monsters, villains, d... Plus

•Chapter 0• [Y/N L/N & Harem]
•Chapter 1• [Punching Is (NOT) Always The Answer]
•Chapter 2• [A Blonde, A Talking Cat And A DORAGON]
•Chapter 3• [Beginning Of A Fairy Tale in Fairy Tail]
•Chapter 4• [Unga Bunga Horny Monkey]
•Chapter 5• [Just Y/N]
•Chapter 6• [Empress Crimson]
•Chapter 7• [Sing Me To Sleep]
•Chapter 8• [Lullaby Of A Deadman]
•Chapter 9• [Hot Wind Blowing]
•Spooktober Special Chapter• [Spooky Scary... Pumpkins?]
•Chapter 10• [Undead Lullaby]
•Chapter 12• [Periphery]
•Chapter 13• [Temptations]
•Chapter 14• [LOST IN PARADISE]
•Chapter 15• [Paradise Lost]
•Chapter 16• [When the Moon's Reaching Out Stars]
•Christmas Special Chapter• [All I Want For Christmas Is You]
•Chapter 17• [Fly Me To The Moon]
•Chapter 18• [First Date]
•Chapter 19• [Tongue Twister]
•Chapter 20• [Calm Before The Storm]
•Chapter 21• [Greeting The Menace]
•Chapter 22• [Final Solution]
•Chapter 23• [Rain Over Me]
•Chapter 24• [Go Big or Go Extinct]
•Chapter 25• [Set Fire To The Rain]
•Chapter 26• [Friday Night Funkin']
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 27 [Good Day]
Chapter 28 [Walking on Sunshine]
Chapter 29 [Lights Out]
Chapter 30 [Astronaut In The Ocean]
Chapter 31 [Unstoppable]

•Chapter 11• [Bombshell Blonde]

7.9K 173 127
Par Braggski

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Y/N POV]

So... that could've gone better. I must say though, me tag-teaming with Erza and Natsu was very refreshing. I hardly ever get to synchronize my style of fighting with anyone, let alone people I've known for less than a month or so. That fight definitely took some effort, which just means I am nowhere near Saitama-sensei's level, and to be quite honest I probably never will be in terms of pure physical strength. But I do have one thing he doesn't, technique. But, with his level of strength, my technique is most likely irrelevant...

[3rd POV]

The somewhat exhausted group of Fairy Tail mages arrived on the outskirts of Magnolia and a few of them already looked like they wanted nothing more than to hit the hay and sleep for who knows how long. These were, of course, Natsu, Gray and Happy as they all looked quite hungry while Lucy looked just tired along with Erza while Y/N looked neutral, he was used to staying up past his bedtime.

Natsu: "Ugh, once we get home I am hitting the hay and not waking up 'till tomorrow."

Erza: "Rest well, we have our rematch tomorrow, don't we?"

Y/N: "I almost forgot you wanted to fight. Welp, I'm going home, see you tomorrow I guess."

Master Makarov: "Goodnight Y/N and don't let the bedbugs bite!"

Y/N: "He's still annoyed I broke that building, isn't he..."

Lucy: "Seems that way..."

Y/N just now noticed that when he disconnected from the main group, Lucy followed after him. So he slowed down and walked the same pace as her, although they appeared to be stuck in awkward silence. 

Y/N: "You live this way?"

Lucy: "Yeah, I rented out a home for a pretty good price."

Y/N: "Same. So, can you only use your spirits once a day or something?"

Lucy: "It's complicated."

Y/N: "Oh, okay, don't tell me then."

[Lucy POV]

Huh? What the heck?! You ask how they work but the moment I say they are complicated you lose interest? Sigh, honestly, sometimes I wonder if you are actually a dummy or trying to act like one. You are lucky you are so freaking handsome or I would've slapped you by now! YOU HEAR ME! 

Y/N: "So, is your apartment one of these houses?"

Oh crap, I really zoned out there! I wish he had a switch to turn off and on his attractive factor. I nearly completely ignored the street of very similar houses with different coatings of paint, one of which was unmistakably the house I rented out. I wonder what Y/N's house is like... Is it big and spacious? Or is it small and cosy? I wouldn't mind living in either of those... WAIT, NO! WHY DO I SOUND LIKE IM GOING TO START LIVING WITH HIM?! GET A GRIP GIRL!

Lucy: "Yeah. It's this one right here actually."

Y/N: "Oh... Oh?!"

Lucy: "Hm?"

Y/N: "This..."

Why do you look so surprised?! It might not look like much but its pretty nice on the inside! Just, please don't think of me as some sort of a slum or something! Please! Although, judging by the look on his face, he seems kind of... happy? I suppose?

Y/N: "Hey Lucy?"

Lucy: "...Yes?"

Y/N: "Guess what?"

Lucy: "What?"

I don't know if I like where this is going... Why does he seem so skittish now?

Y/N: "That..."

He pointed towards a house across the street, it was almost the same design as the one I rented but had a more comfortable sort of feel to it rather than trying to stand out. Wait, don't tell me...

Y/N: "...Is my house."

WE'RE NEIGHBOURS! Holy fuck we're actually neighbours! Whatever divine force intervened, thank you! I probably shouldn't give Natsu his address, although it would be funny to see his reaction when Natsu randomly pops in through the window.

Lucy: "Really?! That means we're neighbours!"

Y/N: "Yep. Wanna come over some time?"

Lucy: "Sure! When it's fine of course."

Y/N: "It's always fine."

This is your chance, Lucy! Don't fuck this up! Just ask him if you can come over and then... Okay, I'm getting way too horny here no way something like that is happening so soon! But, I won't complain if it does...

Lucy: "So, does that mean that I can come over now as well?"

Y/N: "Already? Sure, but I thought you were tired."

Lucy: "I'm not that tired."

Y/N: "Heh, come on then."

YES! Stage one, successful. Now, to move onto stage two. I don't want to overshoot my chances but I think I have to win this war of attrition before anyone else does. I already have some competition with Cana, and Mira as well seems to be taking a liking to him. Not to mention that if Erza ends up liking him it will be nigh-impossible to talk to him without having a sword pointed straight at you!

[3rd POV]

The two walked into Y/N's home and Lucy immediately succumbed to the comfortable atmosphere of the cosy little home. Two comfortable looking couches placed symmetrically in front of each other with a coffee table in the middle were in the centre of the living room, to the right was the kitchen, to the left was the bathroom and the single room that the house had which contained Y/N's bed, a couple of drawers and a closet. Despite being relatively small, it looked really nice to live in.

Lucy: "How much do you even pay for this?"

Y/N: "69 420 Jewels a month."

Lucy: "THAT'S SUCH A STEAL!"

Y/N: "It is? Mira said it was so it's nice to know it was true. Would you like some coffee? Or tea perhaps?"

Lucy: "I'd like some tea, thanks."

Y/N: "Okay, make yourself at home."

And Lucy did when she sat on one of the comfortable couches her body immediately sank into the soft fabric, and she lavished in that feeling of comfort the brown couch provided. Honestly, it was as comfortable as a bed if not more, perhaps she only got this feeling because it was Y/N's couch specifically but she didn't care.

Lucy: "Aah, this is so comfortable~"

Y/N: "I know right!"

Lucy slightly jumped at Y/N suddenly appearing by her with two cups of tea. He handed her one which she gladly took and placed it in front of her on the coffee table while Y/N did the same while taking a seat beside her. She just now noticed that Y/N ditched his tuxedo along with the jumper he wore underneath and now wore a slightly unbuttoned shirt.

Y/N: "I'm surprised this place is so cheap. I heard Mira mention that Fairy Hills cost a hundred thousand per month and they too are relatively mediocre. Although the homeowner before me did mention something about this place being haunted..."

Lucy: "H-Haunted?! You mean there's a ghost lurking in here?!"

Y/N: "Pft, I'm just messing with ya. He was desperate to sell it because he and his wife had to move."

Lucy: "Oh. Now I really wish I stumbled across this place sooner, it's so nice."

Y/N: "I know. Feel free to come over any time."

Lucy: "Thanks, I'll take you up on that. But, you probably shouldn't tell Natsu your address otherwise you might see him in the morning along with Happy just standing around in here."

Y/N: "They broke into your house?"

Lucy: "Yeah, I nearly had a heart attack."

Y/N: "Should I smack em for ya?"

Lucy: "Next time they do it you can."

Y/N: "Heh, you sure seem confident that they will."

Lucy: "I wouldn't put it past them."

And like that the two continued their conversation which went all over the place. It went from Y/N's favourite fast food, which was kebab for your information, to Lucy's embarrassing history of romance which was practically non-existent.

Lucy: "So, why did you join Fairy Tail?"

Y/N: "Hm? I don't really have a reason for joining this borderline insane guild. I suppose you could say that when the opportunity presented itself I went for it, had nothing else to do anyway."

Lucy: "You were working in that magic shop though."

Y/N: "Yeah, that too happened by an accident. Actually, a lot of things in my life seemed to happened due to a stroke of either good or bad luck."

Lucy: "Did something bad happen as well? It's hard to believe you wouldn't be able to deal with something considering how strong you are. What even is your magic?"

Y/N: "Well... I'm not exactly from around here. You could say that I'm from quite a far away, and there are people far more impressive than me where I'm from."

Lucy: "That's really hard to believe..."

Y/N: "I can imagine, and wanna know the craziest thing?"

Lucy: "Sure."

Y/N looked to the right and left as if checking to see if anyone was listening on them even if they were in the confines of his home right now. Then, he quickly pulled Lucy closer, earning a shriek as his mouth was right next to her ear, her face was pure crimson.

Y/N: "I have no idea... how to use magic."

Lucy: "...What?"

Y/N: "Yep, me doing all those things, I did all that only through physical prowess... I'm not a mage Lucy."

Lucy: "B-But how's that possible?!"

Y/N: "Training. Oh, and think you can keep this sort of between me and you? Natsu already knows but he doesn't really give a shit."

Lucy: "Yeah... Oh right, I heard you say something like that back in Hargeon when we were running away from the army."

Y/N: "You really need to listen more carefully when people are speaking."

Lucy: "Hey!"

She lightly jabbed him to the side of his stomach eliciting a short laugh from Y/N which was followed by Lucy herself starting to laugh a little bit before they both calmed down. Neither of them, however, pulled back from their current positing. One of them was going to have to make the first move, and that someone seemed to be Lucy as she couldn't take this amount of teasing. To Y/N's surprise, and somewhat to the blonde's own surprise at how daring she was just now, Lucy latched herself onto Y/N, bringing her arms around his back and burying her face into his shoulder. For a moment, Y/N was as stiff as a board and Lucy thought she done goofed but relaxed when she felt Y/N's arms wrap around her back and pull her just a little closer.

Y/N: "...Didn't know you like hugs."

Lucy: "You don't?"

Y/N: "Of course I like hugs. What brought this up though?"

Lucy: "Don't act like this wasn't a part of your master plan."

Y/N: "Hehe, okay, you caught me. But it was just a part of it."

Lucy: "And what's the-"

But, the blonde Celestial Wizard never got to finish what she wanted to say. Y/N quickly but gently pulled her back before leaning forward, planting his lips on hers, completely shattering any train of thought going through Lucy's head at the moment. For seconds she just stared wide-eyed as the man she fell for had just started kissing her. Lucy then closed her eyelids shut and moved her hands around Y/N's neck, bringing him even closer. Before they knew it the gentle kiss evolved into a full-on French-kiss-filled make-out session.

They pulled back a couple of times to quickly catch their breath before going straight back to tasting each other. For an entire hour, they did nothing but kiss one another, letting all of their frustration out in one of the purest forms of affection. And finally, they both pulled back, both with bright red faces, their breathing was uneven but only Lucy had to take deep breaths, Y/N was already versed in how to calm his breathing. They didn't say anything even as their breathing became even and simply leaned forward, making their foreheads touch as they stared into each other's eyes.

Y/N: "...Are you going to say it or am I going to say it?"

Lucy: "Both?"

Y/N: "Both."

Y/N/Lucy: "I love you."

Both gave each other a warm smile before moving in to kiss each other again, this time they pulled back relatively quickly though as Lucy realized just how late it has gotten when she saw the sun was no longer in the sky.

Lucy: "Holy crap it's already so late? Mmm, I really don't feel like going home though..."

Y/N: "So, will you be spending the night with me?"

Lucy: "I-I don't know if I want to go that far just y-yet!"

Y/N: "Of course, of course..."

Lucy: "...Just don't touch the no-no part."

Y/N: "Hehe~"

[Y/N POV]

I DID IT! YES! HAREM MEMBER NUMERO UNO HAS BEEN ACQUIRED! Can't say I was expecting our relationship to go this way this quickly but... I think this is the first time I genuinely fell in love. Damn, now I'm regretting all those quick nuts back in high school... Although with Lucy I'm willing to take my time, at least I got to feel dem melons quite a lot tonight. And I definitely won't say no to getting to feel them again~ Her butt's nice too, honestly, I think I spent an entire hour just fondling her tits, god why am I so horny?

[[TO BE CONTINUED...]]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Braggski: So... did you like this? No lemon just yet, just light smut. This chapter may have been a little cheesy but let's face it, making romantic scenes not cheesy is pretty much impossible. Also, if ya can't tell I'm using names of different songs as chapter names. See ya next time, don't forget to press the vote button if ya like this shit!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

65.6K 1.1K 24
A world where Magic exists. A world where One child has an ability that makes him different from the rest A ability that makes him hated for the vas...
35.7K 1.5K 41
Scarlet Series ~ Book 1~ ©Copyright 2015. This is a Fairy Tail fanfiction mainly about Erza Scarlet, a Fairy Tail mage. Fairy Tail go to an island f...
79.5K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...
19.1K 847 49
♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪ It was at that time when Lucy Heartfilia, a sixteen year old girl who loves her childhood best friend, Natsu Dragneel but...