John Constantine and The Usel...

By PopTartKiddo

(I don't own Harry Potter nor Constantine, just the plot and occasional hand-drawn art) John Constantine- Exo... More

Great.
Where?
Findings
Pace
Lets play
Stranger Danger
Weirdos
Distrust
Fine.
Ghosts in My Attic, Demons in Your Basement
Synchroncity Wave Travel(or luck)
Edcuation
Residency of the Leaky Cauldron
Encounter
Student Loan Debt isnt Something to Look Forward to.
Diagon Alley Pt 1
Wand Troubles
Diagon Alley Pt 2
Late Night Thoughts
9 3/4? I dont get it.
Welcome, to Hogwarts!
Mornin
In Session
Airborne
One In A Million!
The House Feud
Dittany
Troll? In the Dungeons!
Don't be a hero
Aftermath
The Holidays
New Year, Same Old Feeling
Close Calls
Welcome Back
A Little Fun
Progress
Midnight Exploits
Detention
Numbered Days
The Game Is Afoot!
Trials For Those Prepared
Pawns
The Reveal
Recovery
And The Winner Is-
The Years End
Train Ride Confrontations
Home Sweet Hotel Room
Sleepless Nights and Endless Days Ahead.
⚠️⁉️ANNOUNCEMENT⁉️⚠️
Oh damn, August already?

Knowing

2.5K 99 5
By PopTartKiddo

Harry paced in front of his friends.

This was bad....
No-this was worse than they thought...

      Voldemort was after the stone.

And judging by his strange behaviors, Snape was probably in cahoots with him.

So was Snape going to grab the stone for the dark lord?

This was bad

This was bad
This was bad
This was bad.

"-Harry mate, if ya don't stop the carpets gonna set itself on fire..."

Harry paused, before sighing.

"I know Ron, Hermione, but what do we do?"

The trio of children looked to each other.
What could they do?
They were kids....

"Then let's tell a teacher!"

"What?! Why would they believe a word we say!"

"I don't know!" The witch bristled, "I don't see you coming up with any ideas Ronald."

The redhead drooped his head.

"It's better than nothing.....we just have to bring our evidence to them! They'd have to believe us then!"

"I mean....sure? But Harry, what evidence do we have? We'd have to make our case pretty convincin...."

Harry licked his licked nervously,
"Ok well.......we know that the stone is here, and that it's being protected....so it can't be that hard to convince them that someone wanted it..."

"Right, the robbery attempt at Gringotts."

"Snape's been actin weird, and his injury should be proof too right? His hurt foot would tell them that he tried to get past fluffy!"

"The fact that he's a teacher means that he could sneak around the school like it wasn't anybody's business!"

"Unfortunately, that's the same reason for teachers not to believe us either..... but we'll have to make do-if Snape is going after the Philosopher's Stone, we need to know, because it will be soon."

They were in agreement.

They were going to stop them.

——————————————

John rubbed his arm.

Something was going to happen.
He just knew it.

His mind had ran over the conversation for the seventh time.

Who was Voldemort?
What stone did Harry know about?
Why did Hogwarts have it if it was an item of great importance?

And was there about to be an attempted theft?

The occult detective began connecting things.

Things that probably weren't important.
Small events that his experienced eyes had picked up from those around him.

Narrowed eyes, not even bothering with hiding their distrust and hatred.

Within those eyes held suspicions.
Of his colleague no less.

Dark and Cold feelings.
Ones that would make his stomach turn along with the gears in his head.

Behaviors.

False and if he dared to say awful.

Clearly not his, because one moment you couldn't understand him and then he spoke fluently and coherent the next.

The stares

The pauses

The words

He remembered a refusal to shake his hand.
A child's hand.

Was Quirrell apart of this?

As much as he'd like to think it-it couldn't've been Snape.

The potions teacher had kept an eye on  Quirrell since the day he met him.

The greasy haired man might've loathed his occupation, but he just.... wasn't any threat to it....

Something in John's gut told him that he was the good guy here.

Well.....at least the better side.

John wasn't fooled.
He's lived life long enough to know that there wasn't a good side out there.

It was bad.
And worse.

But he couldn't discredit the few.

The ones who were innocent.

The ones who were grey.

The ones who've made mistakes and were doing their damnedest to fix them.

The ones who tried even when they shouldn't've-just because they could've.

                     Like those kids.

Harry
Hermione
Ron

John knew that they were somehow intertwined in the future events...

He might not be friends with either of em, but he's seen enough.

Those kids could be stubborn little shits when they wanted to....and he knew that they weren't gonna let this slide.

They had to've known something.

It was impossible for them not too.

He was there with the troll, with them ready to lift up their fists despite their shaking arms.

He was there when Harry passed him a look after running across an unexpected confrontation.
The suspicions in his eyes as if he were trying to put together a puzzle John didn't have pieces to.

He was there in the forest, when the stubborn child confirmed his own thoughts.

Wether they were aware of it, it just wasn't in them to let whatever happens next slide.

Wether they directly involved themselves or not.

He didn't want to get involved.

He shouldn't get involved.

It wasn't his Earth and it wasn't his problems.

He had better things to do with his efforts.

"Goddamn it."

😖
🙏
Forgive your author's tardiness!

Many different factors were involved and writing just wasn't a priority.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 589 7
WARNING!! INI HANYA CERITA FIKSI FIKSI!! JANGAN DIBAWA KE DUNIA NYATA!!
252K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
71.6K 3.1K 7
Basically, Danny keeps running into the Justice League and doesn't realize it- and after he helps out three of them, the League becomes intrigued... ...
6K 139 17
In this Marvel/DC crossover, imagine an alternate universe where Damian Wayne, the son of Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul, was raised by The Parker Fam...