The Simpsons oneshots

Od Galaxy-dust

I love the Simpsons!! So I made a oneshot book out of it. This includes x readers, ships, fluff, lemon, and p... Více

• A/N •
True identitiy (bart x milhouse)
The bad boy and the good girl(lisa x nelson)
Simsons questions(your opinion)
My simpsons ocs
Co-workers (mr. burns x smithers)
Purple girl(penny the preformer(my oc) x reader)
Ships
AUs
The simspon meet reversed! Simpsons Au
More AUs
Deathfield(the story of the pychopathic AU)
My oc(penny) shiped with different characters oneshots pt.1
No one loves me(penny x sideshow bob)
Fell into hell(the simpsons x hazbin hotel)

Best friends(lenny x carl)

632 18 9
Od Galaxy-dust

Lenny was at moe's, just hanging out with carl. Everyone was getting drunk,
And having a good time. "Hey Lenny!"
Someone said. Lenny turned around. It was best friend, carl!

"Hey man!" Lenny replied. Carl took a seat next to Lenny. "Hey Moe! Hey Carl a beer!" Lenny shouted to Moe. Moe gfilled the glass, and passed it to Carl.

After a few hours of being at the bar, Lenny was hungry. He decided to go to a restaurant. When he got inside, he saw Carl there. Carl saw him. "Hey man! Wanna have dinner with me?" Carl asked Lenny. Lenny thought about it. "Sure" he replied. Carl smiled. "Table for two please!" Carl ordered.

They sat down at their table. The waitress came to order the food. They ordered what they wanted, and the waitress left.

"Hey Lenny?" Carl questioned. "Hm?" Carl hummed. Lenny started to blush. I-I like you lenny..." Carl said. Lenny froze. Carl took lenny's hand. "Lenny...will you be my boyfriend?" Carl asked. Lenny blushed. He then clinged on Carl. I would love too~" Lenny replied. Lenny kissed Carl. Carl was shocked, but then melted into it. Everyone in the restaurant awed. Lenny picked up Carl bridal style, and walked out of the restaurant.

"I love you, Lenny~"

"Love you too, baby~"

//the end. Hope you liked it 💜//

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

679K 41.5K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
205K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
145K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
163K 7.9K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...