No one loves me(penny x sideshow bob)

Penny woke up in a cold sweat. She just had a horrible nightmare about her abusive ex husband, Artie. As she got up from her bed, she walked to her vanity and looked at herself. 'Ugh! I look awful! Well, another boring day.' She said in her head. She took a shower, got dressed, and got in her car. She started her car, and drove away.

She pulled in to the parking lot, and took the key out of the slot. She walked out of her car, and into krusty's studio. "Hello Ms. Penny!" Sideshow Mel greeted her form inside. "Hey mel..." she lazily waved. Krusty came marching in with a pissed off expression. "Penny!! Your ten minutes late!! What's have you been?!" He shouted. "Sorry krusty..." penny sadly spoke up. "Sorry won't cut it! This is the fourth time this week! Penny, your not allowed to come into work, until you get yourself together!" He spat out with anger. Penny glared at krusty and marched out the door. "Y'know what?! Fuck you krusty!! FUCK. YOU!!" She screamed while sticking her middle finger up at krusty. She slammed the door as hard as she could. "And fuck you too, penny!!" Krusty shouted from inside. Mel froze in shock. He had never seen penny and krusty fight like that.

Penny got and her car and drove to moe's. She was in the mood for getting drunk. When she got there, there were a lot more people than usual. She shrugged it off and walked inside.

"Penny!!" Someone yelled. Penny looked her way. It was Smithers. What is he doing here? Penny hugged Smithers. "Smithers! What are you doing here?" She asked him. "It's my day off. What are you doing here?" He replied back. "I was ten minutes late to work, and krusty got pissed and said that I'm allowed to go back to work until I "get myself together" penny said annoyed. Smithers patted her on the shoulder.

After a couple hours, she left. Penny had another flashback of artie abusing her. 'No one really loves me. They all are a bunch of sorry ass fakers. Springfield is better off without me...' she thought to herself. She went to the nearest gun shop, and bought some bullets for her pistol. She loaded the bullets in the gun.

She pointed the gun to her head and tears rolled down her cheeks. "Goodbye springfield..." she quietly whispered.

"Penny?"

She recognized that voice. It was her greatest friend, sideshow bob. "Penny! Why are you doing this?!" He shouted. "Because no one loves me!! You all say you care about me, but I can't feel it! You and everyone else are just a bunch of fucking fakers!! I'm done!" She shouted. Bob stood there. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Penny please. Don't do it. I do care about you. Everyone does. I can't believe you think like that..." bob sadly replied.

Penny froze. "Really?" She asked. Bob came over and hugged Penny tightly.

"Really."

Bob pulled penny closer to him and leaned in to kiss her. Penny blushed. She melted into the kiss and and moaned. After a couple seconds, they pulled away.

"I love you penny. Please don't leave..." bob admitted to her. Penny kissed bob on the cheek.

"I promise palm tree ~❤️" she replied

The end

Shout out to WonderGirl1059 you are amazing and thank you for all your support 💜