Purple girl(penny the preformer(my oc) x reader)

You and some friends were walking and messing around. Just having a good time. Springfield was awfully crowded today. People were everywhere! So it's easy to bump into something.

You guys continued to walk down the road when you hit something. "OOF!" You yelled. You fell to the ground. One of your friends picked you up. "You okay, Y/N?" Your friends asked. "Y-yeah I'm fine..." you quietly replied.

//Just a heads up. Penny is snarky and kinda rude most of the time, just letting you know//

"Watch where you going dumbass!" You heard someone say. You looked up to see a woman. She was short and had violet-colored hair. She were a light blue dress and white jacket around her waist and black flats. She also had a pearl bracelet.

Beside her was a tall man with reddish curly hair. He were a grey polo sweater and he were black shoes. He looked a little older than The woman.

"Penny that wasn't very nice..." the man said to the woman. "I don't give a shit if it wasn't nice. They need to watch where they're going!" the woman shouted. You were just standing there, shocked. 'How rude' you thought to yourself. The man walked up to you. "I'm terribly sorry about my friend. She's having a bad day." He spoke. "It's fine..." you muttered.

"I'm Robert, but you can call me bob." The man said shaking your hand. "I'm Y/N." You said to bob. "And her name is penny." Bob said pointing to b his friend. She walked up and greeted you. "Hey." She gestured. "Hi..."you replied. you all talked for while, then penny and bob left. Your friends left too. Now we're on your own.

You decided to go to the new mall that just opened(Ik springfield doesn't have a mall, but pretend it does.) You walked inside and decided to go to the clothes' department. You walked and 2 familiar faces. It was bob and penny. 'What are they doing here?' you thought. You watched them for a minute(not in the creepy way). Penny was picking on outfits for bob to wear. She then picked an anime schoolgirl uniform with a pair of cat ears. (pictures shown below)

 (pictures shown below)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Put this on

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Put this on." She said. Bob looked embarrassed. "Do I have to??" He whined. Penny glared at him. "Do it. Or I'll shave you bald..." she whispered to him which made him shiver. "NO! NOT MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!" He screamed in fear. He quickly got in the dressing room. Penny snickered. You walked up to her to say hi.

"Hi." You said. Penny turned around and saw you. "Oh hey." She said. "I'm sorry about earlier. I'm just an asshole." She said. "It's ok..." you replied. Soon, bob came out of the dressing room with his anime girl uniform on. You both started to laugh. "I look ridiculous." Bob said annoyed. "You look cute." Penny replied. Bob glared at her.

After that, you all went your separate ways. Penny and bob went over to penny's house. When they got in, penny sat down on her crimson couch. "Bob? You know that person we met today?" She asked. Bob raised a brow. "Yes. Why?" He asked. Penny begin to blush. "I-I think I'm in love with them..." she spoke up shyly. Bob smirked. "Oh~penny has a crush~~" Bob said playfully. "Shut the fuck up, you bitch!" Penny yelled still blushing. "You watch too much South Park." He shook his head. Penny walked to her room. 'Next time, I'm gonna tell Y/N how I feel about them' she thought to herself

//THE END. LOVE YOU GUYS💙💙💚//