John Constantine and The Usel...

Por PopTartKiddo

(I don't own Harry Potter nor Constantine, just the plot and occasional hand-drawn art) John Constantine- Exo... Más

Great.
Where?
Findings
Pace
Lets play
Stranger Danger
Weirdos
Distrust
Fine.
Ghosts in My Attic, Demons in Your Basement
Synchroncity Wave Travel(or luck)
Edcuation
Residency of the Leaky Cauldron
Encounter
Student Loan Debt isnt Something to Look Forward to.
Diagon Alley Pt 1
Wand Troubles
Diagon Alley Pt 2
Late Night Thoughts
9 3/4? I dont get it.
Welcome, to Hogwarts!
Mornin
In Session
Airborne
One In A Million!
The House Feud
Dittany
Troll? In the Dungeons!
Don't be a hero
Aftermath
The Holidays
New Year, Same Old Feeling
Close Calls
A Little Fun
Progress
Midnight Exploits
Detention
Knowing
Numbered Days
The Game Is Afoot!
Trials For Those Prepared
Pawns
The Reveal
Recovery
And The Winner Is-
The Years End
Train Ride Confrontations
Home Sweet Hotel Room
Sleepless Nights and Endless Days Ahead.
⚠️⁉️ANNOUNCEMENT⁉️⚠️
Oh damn, August already?

Welcome Back

2.8K 103 15
Por PopTartKiddo

John didn't want to get up yet.

Staying up that late was a bad idea.
No, staying up that late then deciding to sleep, was a bad idea.

He did hope that the kid was in better spirits now, he's had a tendency to pop people's bubbles through out the years.

"A mirror?"

Harry shrugged when he looked over to him.

Being the Gryffindor he is, the ebony haired boy started making his way up to it.

But something happened........the expressions Harry possessed changed rapidly.
To curiosity, to confusion and into joy.

But why?
All John could see was Harry's reflection.

"Uh.......Harry?"

The kid reluctantly tore his now glossy eyes from the glass, looking to John mystified.

"What's up? You alright there mate? 'cause-I don't see what you are...."

Harry scrunched his nose a bit, "I-it's my parents.......I don't know how though....."

"Your parents mate?"

He nodded, raising a hand to the mirror, his gaze above his own reflection.

John had heard around that the kid's parents were gone, and now they're visible in a mirror of all things?

Perhaps it's a cursed object.
Not the first one John would've come across.

Coming up next to Harry, John inspected the glass himself; staring into the object deeply for something to happen.

Soon enough, behind the two, shapes began to swirl and form.

John felt his throat close.

No......it wasn't possible!

With his heart squeezed tightly, he parted his eyes from the sight.

What was in the mirror couldn't ever happen.
Period.

Being a detective of the occult, he had a job to do.

John decided to investigate.
The blonde began searching over the corners and frames of the glass mystery.

Something written at the top drew his attention.....some of the words looked a little backwards to him.....

He narrowed his eyes in concentration, trying to connect the puzzle into a sentence that made sense.

Harry couldn't believe it.......that's what his parents looked like.....

Bright and fiery hair, his green eyes, and a pretty smile looking down at him.
His Mother.

His dark and ruffled hair, light blue eyes with glasses of his own. The man held an expression of compassion.
His Father.

Oh how he wished they were out of that mirror!
How were they there in the first place?
Didn't they..........

They couldn't be real.......could they?

"I Will Not Show Your Face, But Your Heart's Desire."

Harry looked to John, who himself was transfixed on the writing at the very top.
He could read that?

John frowned sadly.

"Sorry mate.......your parents ain't there......I've seen this kinda thing before."
He shook his head at the mirror.
"A test of the heart, this is."

The blonde then rubbed the back of his neck.
"Unfortunately all this thing'll do is torment ya......sometimes remindin ya of somethin that just can't happen."

The Slytherin student was quite sober in saying this....and if Harry was entirely honest, quite tired as well....

Had John lost someone as well?

Harry felt a bit akin to the other after the thought, there were a few things that Harry felt John related to.

John was potentially a half-blood, just like Harry was.

He was just as lost in wizarding topics as Harry was at times, making Harry think he grew up outside it as well.
While Hermione grew up with muggle parents, she reads so much into things that Harry felt like the only one out of the three to be left behind.

And now there was the possibility that John had lost someone close to him too, feeling the same pains Harry did.

This was the first time Harry felt that he related to someone else since getting here.

"We should probably get goin Harry."

Harry blinked.

Oh.

He had gotten lost in thought.....right... perhaps they probably should......

He just nodded in response, picking up the cloak from off the floor and back over the two.

John couldn't help but feel a bit guilty, but the kid must've had a little sense that the mirror was bullshit right?

You couldn't bring back the dead.

And even if you could, it's better off deciding against it anyways.....

John rubbed his eyes harshly.

He needed coffee.

Especially if the kids were coming back later, he didn't particularly feel like having pissy fights with kids like Malfoy over his attitude.
God forbid really.

       ————————————————

Dumbledore sighed.

He knew they went to see the mirror.
Both of them.

He knew that one wasn't truthful to him when they talked and decided, against his better judgment, in against pressing the issue.

He will move it.

He didn't need the children breaking their hearts over the device.

Where would he place it?

Perhaps on the third floor somewhere?
That location should keep it safe and out of the sight.

———————————————

Severus paced.

The floor in front of his desk surely burnt by now by the teacher's constant back and forth.

He was up to something-to steal the stone no doubt........but when?!

He would've shaken the answers out from him if Filch hadn't interrupted!

Not only did the professor not getting any further in his investigation-but the lurking student other night hadn't been found either!

Hopeless.
Every single one of them.

——————————————

The day passed rather quickly.

Soon enough as the sun lowered, the hall's population rose once more.

The break was short but welcomed by teachers and students alike, a much needed pause on the school life.

The quiet that John had come to prefer was quickly corrected-his dorm filling up to its normal capacity of students.

Oh how he missed it already.

I've come with a proposal-

2 posts a day-5 days a week.
1 post over the weekends(Sat).

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19.2K 629 10
Daredevil DC AU in which a normal Matt Murdock owns the best café in Gotham, serving lattes and baked goods to both heroes and villains alike. The im...
19.1K 739 16
Jason has been watching over his brother for years. After saving him from there parents cruelty, Jason is alone with his parents...until Batman take...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
19.3K 589 7
WARNING!! INI HANYA CERITA FIKSI FIKSI!! JANGAN DIBAWA KE DUNIA NYATA!!