Maybe, a dream? // Niall Horan

By gal_98

‼️ DON'T BE SURPRISED BY THE ABRUPT NAME CHANGES. THIS BOOK IS GOING UNDER MAJOR EDITING! ‼️ "The meeting of... More

Chapter 1: The fuck Horan
Chapter 2: My illness
Chapter 3: Love
Chapter 4: Kisses
Chapter 5: Tour Party
Chapter 6: Ignorant jerk
Chapter 7: The mixed emotions.
Chapter 8: Tearing apart.
Chapter 9: Kiss and make up
Chapter 10: "She's a Bitch."
Chapter 11: Ticklish
Chapter 12: Her best friend.
Chapter 13: Mistake.
Chapter 14: The Secret.
Chapter 15: Clumsy one.
Chapter 16: Some crying.
Chapter 17: Best friend or something?
Chapter 18: Sweet but Awful.
Chapter 19: My girlfriend.
Chapter 20: Giving it a go
Chapter 21: Guilty and Alone.
Chapter 22: I'm Sorry.
Chapter 24: Tears and laughter.
Chapter 25: No boundries.
Chapter 26: Fifty Shades
Chapter 27: Silent breakfast.
Chapter 28: Another big Mistake.
Chapter 29: Jealousy and trust.
Chapter 30: Shouting and Passing out.
Chapter 31: Apologies.
Chapter 32: Worth the time.
Chapter 33: The Blonde Guy
Chapter 34: Love vs. Crush
Chapter 35: Promises.
Chapter 36: Better than Him
Chapter 37: Moving on.
Chapter 38: Graduation
Chapter 39: Christmas with Professionals.
Chapter 40: Fun day at Interview
Chapter 41: I love you, too.
Chapter 42: Broken up.
Sorry, not an update
Chapter 43: an emotional retard.
Chapter 44: Fan-sign distraught
Listen up!
Chapter 45: Accidental meet up
Chapter 46: Long time no see
Chapter 47: Dress shopping
Chapter 48: Nightmare
Chapter 49: What ifs
Chapter 50: Sweet and sour
Chapter 51: Brits
Chapter 52: After party confessions
Chapter 53: Cuddle bear kissed
Chapter 54: Truth in an argument
Chapter 55: Best thing ever
Chapter 56: Old loved ones
Chapter 57: Forgive and forget
Chapter 58: Beautiful moment
Chapter 59: The finale
Epilogue: Maybe, a dream?
Author's note

Chapter 23: Studio

63 13 6
By gal_98

NIALL'S P.O.V

I woke up by a buzzing sound coming from my bedside table. That was my phone. Its been ringing lowly since early morning. After snoozing my alarm, I turned again to my original position as I found someone asleep beside me. I panicked but it was soon relieved as my hand searched for a familiar body. She was wrapped completely around the covers while a little end of it were on me. I chuckled lowly, bringing her petite body towards mine as she hummed sleepily, nudging into my neck.

"You're awake." She rasped out.

I chuckled in response as she just smiled. I bet she's really tired, so I kissed her both cheeks, forehead, nose and lips before her eyes groggily opened.

"Why are you awake this early?" She spoke slowly

"I have plans for today." I replied, making her tense and furrow her eye brows.

"What plans?"

"I gotta go for recording. Don't worry you'll be there too." I kissed her forehead.

"Oh."

"Well, would you let me go, or I'll just pee here." I exclaimed and she giggled. Nodding, she let go of my back as I made my way to bathroom.

FARIHA'S P.O.V

I got a text from Daniel that he'd be on the studio too but believe me I don't want him now. Its all over. I realised that Niall is taking so long just peeing. What if he's asleep? No way he's not a child.

But...

"Niall you sure you are not asleep in there?" I knocked at the door.

"Yeah?" The voice of him boomed back.

"Why the hell are you taking so long?" I entered in the bathroom, expecting him to be inside the shower but soon regretting because he was stripping his pants. I gasped as putting a hand on my eyes.

"What the- Ohhh..." Niall sounded so corny as I entered. "You could've just told me you wanted to-"

"Well no. You're getting late to be on studio. I just came here to make sure-" He cut me off.

"That I am naked or not?" He laughed as I felt him come near me as he took my hand away from my eyes. The first thing I saw was his gorgeous blue marine eyes. "Babe, you're so beautiful."

I looked at my bare legs before blushing. "Thanks." I really didn't know how to take compliments.

"Look who's blushing! Ha!" He cheered while touching my cheeks. There was another reason why I was blushing. He was just in his boxers.

"Look who's naked." I snapped playfully.

"You can easily tell me you wanted me to take your clothes off, love." He kissed my cheek.

***^

After we both were cleaned up and showered, I got dressed into the clothes which I was wearing before and left my hair to dry naturally on my shoulders. Niall and I agreed on getting to my home first because I need to change into clean pair of clothes.

"Whats taking so long?" I whined as Niall grabbed his car keys and walked towards me mumbling a little 'lets go'.

He closed the door so I suppose the boys are not here, maybe they left last night? We walked into the lobby hand in hand, getting glares from the ladies working there. The weather was quite shady today in London. I removed my hand as we got outside because we haven't made it official yet. There were no paps or fans outside today so we used the front door to get out today. Niall opened the door for me and kissed my cheek when I sat down on the seat. He then walked towards his door and sat in, he started the car and drove to the way, my home.

When I reached home, I got a pair of black skinny jeans and bright red shirt and applied a bright red lipstick with my mascara. When I got back in the car Niall was grinning at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You're wearing red lipstick. You look so hot." He whistled.

"Thank you." I blushed. Niall started the car and we drove to the studio.

***

"FARIHAAA!!" I was engulfed by a sweet yet tight hug from Louis who was still holding me tightly.

"Hi, hello, but just let me go." I said lowly. Almost crushing my ribs, he let me go and I almost fell on the floor but Niall was beside me and he caught me.

"I let you go because that rhymed." He put a hand on his chest and did a little curtsy. I giggled and he began to rhyme 'Hi, hello, but just let me go.' and to be honest I loved his voice.

"Hey Far," Liam nudged my shoulder and hugged me, saying sweet words to me. I smiled as Zayn winked me. He hugged me too but I guess he was on phone so he disappeared in another room.

"Where's Harry?" I asked no one in particular.

"I'm here." Harry walked in the room and smiled at me. He hugged me too.

"Where were you mate?" Louis asked him.

"I was eh... Daniel?" He asked, looking at me as I nodded, not knowing what was happening. "Yeah, he's here, so I was just, you know, talking to him." He replied as my body tensed at the mention of his name. Niall was thankfully not gazing at me as I looked at the floor.

Fuck. Now why is he here?

"Boys! We gotta hurry! Harry- go sing your part and then Liam." A man in his mid thirties clapped, referring to the boys.

By the time I knew, I was sitting on the couch playing subway surfers on Niall's phone while he was messing up the game playfully by tapping on the opposite side. I furrowed my eyebrows at Niall to not to mess it up and he just shrugged like it was nothing.

"How can I sit quiet while my beautiful lady here is playing a game?" He inquires.

"I don't- I don't know. Just- don't!" I whined again as Niall's finger touched the phone screen, making the game over. I hit his arm playfully and he made an ouch sound. Everyone in the room was either talking, eating, or playing while we both 'love birds' -the name given to us by Liam- were playing a stupid game. Niall laughed at my attempt and leaned in to kiss me but eventually, I leaned back, rejecting the kiss at what Niall pouted.

"You're about to go sing your part Niall." I winked at him as their body guard, who's supposed to be Paul, clapped in Niall's direction. We both snapped our heads towards him as he motions for him to go.

"I'll be right back." He gave me a wet kiss on the cheek as I playfully made a disgusted face.

I watched him going inside a glass, putting head phones on his ears and he stood incredibly near to his microphone which was covered with a net type thing. I smiled when he locked gaze with me as he did the same and started singing. A really low voice of him was barely heard-able.

I felt a light tap on my shoulders, moving on my back, I saw Eleanor grinning ear to ear.

"Oh heeeeyy!" I cheered as I hugged her.

"Long time no see?" Eleanor pouted as we talked further, explaining every detail of why I couldn't text her or call her. We sat outside in the hallway at a bench because Harry was gone, and all the boys except Harry were singing their parts.

"So how about your university?" I asked her out of blue.

"Er, I've graduated from uni. So-" I cut her off.

"Oh that's great! When?"

"Well it was a couple months ago..." She said confusingly.

"Oh." I didn't even know it. What a way to embarrass myself.

"Louis!" Her face lit up and she stood up to hug Louis who was behind me. Louis picked her up and make a mary-go-round move in joy.

"Oh I've missed you so much babe." He nuzzled his head in her neck. That's so cute.

I felt like a third person.

"Oh hey Louis!" I cheered, trying to be social.

"Hey, Erm, Where's Niall?" He asked. What?

"Eh, he was with you guys, wasn't he?" I asked curiously.

"Kidding love, he's inside. He'll be out in a couple minutes." He winked. Thanks for scaring me Louis.

"I'll be back, I... I need to use the loo." I excused myself from them. I walked front and turned to the left where I saw girls washroom.

Suddenly I felt someone took a tight hold of my hand and turned me towards them as I gasped.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOK WHOS BACK AGAIN!!! YAAAY!!

I'm so sorry to update a month later because my sister's wedding was on date and I was busy as hell. Ugh.

Anyways guys tell me who could it be. I guess anyone can simply make a guess who could it be. And I'm sorry there's going to be a plot twist in this one and you might get a heart break because I have this story already written on my phone. And yeah, I dedicated this chap to Be2_Nialler becuase she's the one who votes on my story :p

OMFG OTRAT <3 <3 the new vines, the songs ugh I can't even control all that....

Read, fav, and review.

love you all. x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
57.9K 875 32
Amber Collins a typical High school girl. Since her mom died she was fully abuse by her father and the past years she attempted to kill herself. But...
567K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
199K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...