Kuroko no Basket Oneshots ✔

By bacanijhay

Like the title says this is oneshots xD You may find Angst, Lemon, Fluff and Specials here. Don't hesitate t... More

Disclaimer
My nerd model (Kise x Reader)
Drunk (Midorima x Reader)
Heartbreaks (Aomine x Reader)
Pocky Game (Akashi x Reader)
Forgiven (Aomine x Reader Part 2)
Reading Lemon (Kagami x Reader)
Jealousy (Kuroko x Reader)
Tastes (Murasakibara x Reader)
Boyish Girlfriend (Himuro x Reader)
First Kiss (Hayama x Reader)
Move on (Kiyoshi x Reader)
Protect you (Takao x Reader)
First Time (Kagami x Reader) LEMON
~Birthday Special~ (Takao x Reader)
Love Hurts (Kasamatsu x Reader x Kise)
Jealousy Over Game (Kise x Reader)
Ryouta's Punishment (Kise x Reader) Part 2 of Jealousy Over Game
New Chapter (Nijimura x Reader)
Bet (Akashi x Reader)
Make Over (Hyuuga x Reader)
Ghost (Mayuzumi x Reader)
Regrets (Akashi x Reader)
Exception (Murasakibara x Tomboy! Reader)
Exception *Lemon Part* (Murasakibara x Tomboy! Reader)
Catboy Confessions (Koganei x Reader)
Amnesia (Midorima x Reader) AU Alert!
Memories (AU! Midorima x Reader) Part II
Birthday Special~ (Akashi x Reader)
Project! Confession (Akashi x Reader)
Father and Son (Hayama x Reader)
Cold-Hearted Girl (Kise x Reader) Part 1
Forgive Me (Kise x Reader) Part 2 (end)
Truce (Kagami x Reader x Aomine)
Three things i love about him (Murasakibara x Reader)
KNB Season 3
Happy Anniversary~ (Kuroko x Reader)
Punishment Time~ (Dominant! Kuroko x Reader) LEMON
Thank you (Aomine x Reader)
I'm sorry... (Midorima x Reader)
Unfair (Akashi x Reader)
Cute Jealousy (Moriyama x Reader)
Dear Readers (A/N)
Finally! -Oneshot-
Extreme Punishment (Akashi x Reader x Midorima) LEMON
Extreme Punishment (Part 2) -Akashi x Reader x Midorima- LEMON
Happy Birthday! -Kuroko's Birthday Special-
Birthday Gift -Part 2- LE-MOAN
Dare -Oneshot-
-You're Mine- (Midorima x Reader)
Bullied Bestfriend (Republished)
Holloween Prank (Kise x Reader)
Ms.Popular and Mr. Basketball Idiot (Kagami x Reader)
Two Lights (Kagami x Reader x Aomine)
Friendzone (Kise x Reader)
-Chocolate- (Hyuuga x Reader) Valentines Day LEMON
-Valentines Special- (Midorima x Reader)
-Forevermore- Valentines Day Special
-Surprise- Valentines Day Special
Pleasures -Valentines Special-
Savior (Haizaki x Reader)
Savior Part II (Haizaki x Reader)
Sorry and Thank you
Confession (Haizaki x Reader) Part 3 -Last Part-
blah blahs of the author
Hi! (A/N)
AHERM!

Tips (Kagami x Reader)

16.7K 430 319
By bacanijhay

A/N: Haha xD it's been a while since i wrote him a fluff oneshot so this time i'm letting him take the spotlight again xD

Enjoy reading xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagami was bugging his bestfriend Kuroko to help him ask his crush to go on a date with him as he didn't know how to approach the said girl.

Her name is (L/N) (F/N). Kuroko's cousin.

You were known as the manager of Seirin team. Your personality was the same as Kise, bubbly and cheerful well, except the idiot part.

(Kise: Hidoi!)

(Author: Shut up! *throws worms*)

You're best at cooking too, Riko always invites you to their house to teach her how to cook a healthy lunch for the team especially her crush. Hyuuga Junpei. (A/N: Don't kill me Teppei-Riko shippers xD)

When you started as their manager, Kagami can't take his eyes off of you, it seems like cupid hit him ten times with his arrows.

"You should ask her personally, Kagami-kun" Kuroko said blankly. The team heard this too and gave some ridiculous advices. Pick-up lines here, Figurines there, Sign Language here, Translator there, Three jealous boys here, 'Give her flowers there' and lastly Kuroko kept appearing and disappearing everywhere. Kagami just left the team behind still not knowing what to do.

~Timeskip~

Kuroko arrived in their classroom and caught Kagami reading a book. Being invisible as ever, he stole a glance on Kagami's book.

"I don't know you're reading that kind of book Kagami-kun"

"GAAAAAAAH! KUROKO! DON'T APPEAR LIKE THAT SO SUDDENLY!" Kagami jumped out of his seat quickly hiding the book behind him.

"Tips on how to make a girl date you huh?" Kagami heard a very familiar voice and some laughs behind him. He turned around and saw the team and his coach suppressing their laughs at him. Being a nosy coach, Riko and the team offered a help...

Which he had no choice but to accept it and see what will happen...

~ Tip # 1 ~ Show that you care for her and treat her with respect.

First, many girls want to be respected. They want to feel that you care for her as a person not an object.

**********

You and the team were quietly having a lunch on the rooftop. It was weird, normally they're noisy but now... They're so quiet, you felt some eyes staring at you and the one who's beside you.

"Uhh, Kagami... Why are they staring?" You whispered making Kagami look at them too, he saw Riko signaled that it was the time for him to make a move.

"I-it's nothing... D-don't mind them. Uhh.. (L/N)?" He said as you look at him with questioning eyes. You raised a brow when you saw him shaking as he held a pair of chopsticks picking a meatball.

"T-try this" He shakily neared the food to your mouth as you opened it. Feeling nervous as ever, Kagami accidentally forced the food on your mouth making you gag and cough.

"W-WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU IDIOT!" You smacked his head. The team especially your cousin held their mouths suppressing all the laughs and pretend that they didn't see nor heard anything. That scene was so hilarious that a comedy can be put on a shame.

With that, Kagami gave all of his lunch to you as a compensation on what he did. But being kind as ever, you exchanged your lunch with him.

Eversince that day, he never failed to give you nor exchange his bento with you...

~ Tip # 2 ~ Give her compliments.

**********

Compliment on how she looks which is always appreciated and also compliment her on other things too such as her abilities on some things.

~ Timeskip ~

You entered the classroom looking haggard, pulling an all-nighter wasn't your forte but you have to review since you have exams this day. Kuroko greeted you as Kagami was struggling to say something. Noticing his uneasiness you waved a hand and sat beside him.

"U-uhh.. You l-look beau- b-beautiful today (L/N)" You heard him said and glared at him causing him to flinch. He saw you as a dark aura surrounded you and he swore he saw some words appeared on top of you saying 'Mess with me or i'll kill you' .

"I-I'm not joking!" He quickly defended his self, crossing his arms making an X sign infront of his face defending himself, he looked at you with fearful eyes. You just smiled.

"Thank you Kagami-kun" You chirped as you happily hum a tune, that compliment gave you a good mood releasing you from the stress you felt earlier. Your cousin sweatdropped. He never thought that you're that bipolar as he internally took a note saying:

Never mess with (F/N)-chan when she's tired/haggard...

Kagami's heart skipped a beat when he saw you happy, it makes him want to make you more happy as he internally thanked the author of the book he's reading.

~ Tip # 3 ~ Practice Chivalry

**********

If she's struggling onto something or needed help, offer her a helping hand. This tip will make you get closer to her.

~ Timeskip ~

You jawdropped when you saw those huge books infront of you as your teacher demanded you to carry the books and put it in the faculty room. You can't say no because it will be a shame if you don't help, he's already in a retiring age. You looked around hoping for some help but your classmates just ignored you.

You sighed and carried half of it thinking that you can handle it by yourself.

Or so you thought...

You shrieked as you tumbled causing the books spread around. Kagami, who's arranging his things heard your voice and quickly approached you.

"Are you okay (L/N)?" You looked up and saw a worried red head looking at you, he pulled you up and carried the books.

"N-no i'll do that Kagami, don't worry about me" You said but he just grunted.

"I'll help"

"No, i can manage myse--"

"No, i'll still help"

"Eh? Are yo--"

"Yes, i'm sure. Where will i put this?" You glared as he kept cutting off your words and signaled him to follow you to faculty.

Being with you alone made him happy on the inside as he stares at your back, let alone the weight of books he was carrying. As long as you were on his side, he'll do anything just to be with you.

Little did he know...

You were happy too...

It started when you noticed him acting weird around you, you see it so cute for him to stutter infront of you or even give you a bento. Those small gestures was enough for you to fall for him. You smiled as you two walk through the hallways.

When you were about to walk down the stair you suddenly tripped by an unknown thing, Kagami dropped all the books and quickly ran infront of you to catch you. You closed your eyes expecting for a hard fall but you didn't as you felt two hands carried you.

"Why are you so careless" You heard Kagami sighed in relief. You looked up and saw a close-up face of the crimson haired man, you hid yourself on his chest in shame. Ofcourse, to hide your blushing face too. Kagami smiled as he carried you bridal style down the stairs and made you wait there as he get those books.

You tried hard to act like nothing happened and proceeded to the destination.

~ Tip #4 ~ Show her that you're interested in her in a subtle way.

**********

Smile when either of you speak, make eye contact consistently. Always look directly at her when she talks to you. This way, she'll notice that you really are interested at her.

You can ask her about herself and tell yours too, speak with confidence and show her that you are the kind of man who'll never play with her feelings.

(Note: Don't look around while she is talking, it will irritate her.)

You and Kagami were having a snack time on your own desks. Your cousin told you that he'll have a lunch with the team and whispered something to Kagami which caused him to blush furiously.

"N-ne... Can i ask you something?" Kagami asked as you nodded.

"What type of guy you wanted to date?" With that question, you literally swallowed all the food inside your mouth causing you to choke. Kagami hurriedly opened his juice and made you drink. You breathed heavily as you kept stealing a glance at him.

"W-what's with that sudden question Kagami?"

"U-uhh n-nothing, f-forget about what i said" He shyly rubbed the back of his head as he looked on the other way.

"Anyways, i like the type of man who always protect others from harm, manly and a little bit of bad boy. Ofcourse, playing basketball is a plus points for me" You grinned as you kept telling him what you like. Him, on the other side going a little bit depressed, not confident about his self when he heard those words from you but he still smiled.

"You know, stop smiling... You're being creepy" You said, raising an eyebrow at him, emo aura began to surround him making you laugh. Teasing him like that was kind of fun.

"And what about you Kagami? What kind of girl do you like?" You asked him back.

"I like the girl who always see me as a man, the one who's always beside me, never fail to make me happy and most of all the one who loves me the same as i do..." He looked down, thinking about something. Noticing his uneasiness made you feel uneasy too.

"Say, do you like someone?" You asked as you prepare yourself for your answer.

"Yes, but i think she'll not notice me." That simple answer made your heart broke into pieces. He asked you back pulling you out of your trance.

"Yeah, i have someone too... But i don't know if he feels the same way as me..." Kagamis' heart broke to as you said those words right infront of him, this made his motivation to date you lowered. Thinking he'll never had a chance on that guy.

"Really? Who's the lucky man?" Kagami forced a smile as he asked, preparing his heart for your answer.

"Say yours first"

"What? I asked first (L/N)!"

"Don't be so loud! Okay, Okay let's make a deal. You'll say yours and I'll say mine at the same time. Deal?" Kagami agreed. You both sighed and prepared for the worse case scenario.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"You" Both of you said in unison. It seems like the world has stopped as you two stared at each other for a long time, letting the word sink into your brains.

Both of you blushed, feeling ashamed of yourselves not expecting that you two have the same feelings on each other.

"S-so... It means..." Kagami shyly looked at you as you did the same. A genuine smile appeared on his face when he saw you nod, he suddenly stood up and hugged you.

Your classmates saw the scene and began cheering you two.

"I'm the luckiest man alive!" Kagami shouted as he cupped your face, he stared at your eyes for a while. You smiled.

"I-I'm not dreaming right? S-say my name please"

"Taiga" With that, he kissed you on the lips making your eyes widen in surprise. That was your first kiss... Then he hugged you, you heard him laugh as your classmates cheered. This day was your luckiest day too, your crush... Became your instant boyfriend.

You two spend the entire day hanging around, smiling and laughing like there's no tomorrow...

This was indeed your luckiest day in your life and hoped that he'll be the first and will be the last man you'll love.

~ end ~

A/N:

I made it too long haha xD

Anyways, i am here to thank all of you for reading all my oneshots and votes. I really really appreciate it :D

And sorry for some grammatical errors and typos i made xD Please bear with me my friends hahaha~

Thank you again ^^,

UPNEXT:

3 Valentines day oneshot specials!

And stay tuned for more updates :)

-jay-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 260 25
- FINISHED - Disclaimer: Kuroko no Basuke does not belong to me, its original owner is Tadatoshi Fujimaki.
92.3K 1.9K 31
~ One shots of Akashi x Kuroko Request are closed for the mean time. Contains : • Fluff • Angst Rated 13+
119K 1.1K 10
These are ecchi fanfiction oneshots / twoshots with KnB characters. For these lemons there will be a vanilla-ish version and a naughtier version of e...
28.7K 841 44
Kuroko no Basket X Reader One Shots! Requests are OPEN!