Danmachi Gamer

By JamesHall137

bell cranel a boy that is very special and a certain goddess will find out just how special very soon. #3- in... More

before you read the story.
bio
prolong
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18 🍋
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

chapter 14

9.4K 175 192
By JamesHall137

As we was walking back I saw a few people stare at us I then heard lefiya ask.

Lefiya: so bell how did you meet goddess Loki?

Just then I felt heat come upon my face as I looked away from her.

Bell:*blushing* uh uh um.

She saw that I was blushing as she then stopped making me stop as well she then took us to a covenantly placed bench and she then said.

Lefiya: bell look at me.

I wouldn't give in.

Lefiya: *sighs* you leave me no choice then.

She then gripped my face and pulled it to where I was looking at her.

Lefiya: now when I let go you are going to tell me what I wanna know you will not look away and if you do I'll have the cafeteria not serve you cookies for a week do you understand shake your head yes if you do.

I do so I nodded as she then let me go and then she asked again.

Lefiya: now going off of your reaction it's not the best ways you could of met her we all meet her different ways I met her as she was trying to grope riveria's chest I thought she was just some perverted girl I saw riveria stab in the eyes with her finger's and well I summoned a water basion to hit her head.

Bell: um w-well I met goddess Loki when she was drunk.

Lefiya: yeah that's half the member's.

Bell: she grabbed me saying I was her hug pillow.

This caught her attention.

Bell: *blushing* she then took me to a hotel that had Price's by the hour for some reason.

I saw lefiya pale at this.

Bell: *blushing* she d-did really w-weird things to me I'm still not sure w-what or why she did it.

I looked up at lefiya as I saw that there was a fire in her eyes she suddenly stood up and grabbed my hand dragging me towards the familia we bust through the doors we saw finn.

Finn: wish there slow down what happened.

Lefiya: finn I want you to get tione/tiona/riveria/ and ais to come to Loki's office now including yourself.

He knew it was serious since she didn't say goddess Loki she then dragged me up to her room when we get there Loki was there along with riveria she was making goddess Loki do work as we go in she says.

Loki: oh did you 2 ha-

She stopped herself as she saw lefiya glaring at her.

Loki: hey what did I do to get you to make that face at me.

Lefiya: bell told me about the night you found him.

I saw her visibly pale as she says.

Loki:*pales* I s-swear it's not as bad as you think it was.

Lefiya: bell come over here.

She sat me in a chair I'm not really sure why she put me here though she sat right by me and grabbed my hand holding it tight just then the others she wanted to come in came here as they asked.

Finn: ok so what's so serious that you wanted me to gather everyone besides bete.

Bell: I'm still wondering why too?

Lefiya: bell wait you mean you don't understand what she did?

Bell:*tilt's head in confusion* no?

Riveria: what who did to him?

I saw she tighted her grip on her staff.

Lefiya: the night bell met Loki she was drunk and she took him to a love hotel.

At this everyone paled and glared at her well except ais she had her hand on her Sword though for some reason.

Lefiya: after that he told me she started touching him weirdly.

Loki: I swear I didn't do anything to him bell tell them we didn't have sex.

Bell: *blushing* s-sex i never said she did t-that I said she just touched me funny.

Just then it hit everyone in the face lefiya jumped to conclusions.

Finn: bell did you tell where she touched you to lefiya.

Bell: no she dragged me here before I could.

Tiona: and where did she touch you.

Bell: she was grooping my chest saying riveria over and over again.

I then saw a light pink dust on riveria's cheeks as I then say.

Bell: after a while she said riveria's chest got smaller.

*BONK!*

I looked over to see that riveria bonked goddess Loki on the head with her staff making it smash in to her desk.

Bell: oh where do you want your packages lefiya.

Lefiya: just put them here.

I then put all 30 packages on the floor as I then run over to the door.

Bell: ok I'm off to the dungeon bye!

I then waved bye to them as I left.

3rd person pov.

Back in Loki's room.

Finn: I'm still amazed at how he can do all this.

Tione: what do you think ai-

She looked back to see no one there.

Tione: oh right her stalking bell.

Riveria: should we warn him that she's a S class pervert.

Finn: I'm not in this.

He then left as lefiya thought.

Lefiya:(are they in to threesome's?)

Bell's pov.

I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid or if I'm going crazy but I feel like someone is always watching me I think it actually started right after ais saved me from that fucker of a Minotaur hmm it's not like when I go to the dungeon I feel like this is more weird I actually thought about going to the dungeon but decided against it as I wanted to look around a bit more after a while i found myself at a few different shop's I looked around nothing really catching my eye until I got to this one shop.

Bell: for raging hormones?

I do think about this kinda of stuff but Well I took another look at the board it said.

Bell: we keep all transactions private.

Well.

Bell: I guess it'd be fine just t-this once.

I then went inside.

3rd person pov.

As bell went inside there was the sword princess on top of a roof having a small smile on her face as she thought.

Ais:(well well it seems he found one of my favorite places.)

With bell.

Bell's pov.

As I was looking around there was book's and other stuff I saw some collers that was weird as I then heard from behind me.

Ais: bell what are you doing here?

I jumped slightly at this I turned around to see ais I had a blush on my face.

Bell: *blushing* n-nothing j-just looking.

Ais: (aw he's so cute when he's blushing I can't wait to make him scream.) I saw you come in here earlier and I just wanted to make sure your not lost.

Bell: *nervous*  I think I am I was trying to find another store I think I came in to the wrong one.(oh I hope she buy's this.)

Ais: oh well then what store was it.

Bell: oh um it was the one that sold all the potion ingredients.

Ais:(I'll give him this he thinks on his feet.) Oh that's just around the corner you must have gotten lost come on I'll take you there.

Bell:(oh thank you goddess Loki!) T-thank you miss ais.

Back at the Loki familia.

Loki:*sneeze's*

Back with bell.

Ais then took me to the potion ingredients store I actually wanted to come here so win win right?

Author: who should be in his adventurer party?

Author: who should be in his harem?

Author: what kind of spells should he get?

Author: how was it this chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.5K 55
A Young Man Lost His Family And Closest Friend To An Bandit Attack. During The Confrontation The Child Unlocks A Demonic Power That Has Never Been Un...
19.9K 1K 21
Young, lost and naive Bell finds he has taken a wrong turn and is far from the dungeon city. Lucky for him a lone goddess offers her help
22.9K 764 9
Bell Cranel A boy that's left his home in search of his own adventure in the great Dungeon City of Orario. Though he has been known to be weak and a...
293 3 14
In the bustling city of Orario, where adventurers gather from far and wide to delve into the mysterious depths of the dungeon, a young adventurer nam...