โ„๐• ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•ค ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•’ ๐”ป๐•–๐•ง๏ฟฝ...

By AfroDuckWriter

She was a girl with horns. She's the fire in the sin and those around her are damned by first sight. Those wh... More

-๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• -
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•—๐•š๐•๐•–-
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™- ๐•ƒ๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•€๐•ค ๐”ธ ๐•Ž๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ๐•• ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš- ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•‹๐•š๐•๐• ๐•Ž๐•– โ„™๐•ฆ๐•œ๐•–
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›- ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐”ผ๐•ฉ๐•’๐•ž ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿœ- โ„š๐•ฆ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐”ธ๐•ก๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ- โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•“๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
-Chapter 6- Team B vs Team I
-Chapter 7- Go Iida!
-Chapter 8- USJ Attack
-Chapter 10- Everything Went Dark
-Chapter 11- Cracking
-Chapter 12- A Day With Shoto Part 1
Chapter 13- I'm Sorry, Sparky
-Chapter 14- Meditate
-Chapter 15- The Race
-Chapter 16- Calvary Battle Part 1
-Chapter 17- Calvary Battle Part 2
-Chapter 18- I Remember You
-Chapter 19- Fight
-Chapter 20- That Hurt to Watch
-Chapter 21- This Is My Dad
-Chapter 22- Strawberry Vs Fried Ice Cream
-Chapter 23- The Spark in The Stars
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 1
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 2
-Chapter 24- The Stellar Hero Starshine
-Chapter 25- A Day With Shouto Part 2
-Chapter 26- Shy Guy
~๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐”น๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ โ„๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•„๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐”น๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค~ โ„™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐Ÿ™
~๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐”น๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ โ„๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•„๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐”น๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค~ โ„™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐Ÿš
~Chapter 27~ Aftermath of Hosu City
~Chapter 28~ Never Trust A Man With A Side Part
~Chapter 29~ Final Exam
~Chapter 30~ Pass
~Chapter 31~ You Can't Run Forever
We All Hate A/N
-Two Heroes- Part 1
-Two Heroes- Part 2
-Two Hero- Part 3 *Finale*
-Chapter 32- An Emotional Day
~Chapter 33~ An Undead Friendship
~Chapter 34~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 1
~Chapter 35~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 2
~Chapter 36~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 3 *Finale*
~โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŸ~ ๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  โ„๐•–๐•๐•
~โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ ~ ๐”ฝ๐•๐•ช ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•„๐•–
Important A/N

-Chapter 9- Slow Fall

1K 48 1
By AfroDuckWriter

You stared down at the villains that began to flood from the portal in waves. It was almost sickening to watch. But the most sickening thing was the large purple creature with a beak. Its brain was exposed completely and its beady eyes stared out at nothing.

"Teacher, what about the trespass sensors?" Momo questioned.

"We have them of course, but..." Thirteen trailed off.

"Did they only appear here, or around the whole school?" Todoroki questioned, staring down. "Either way, if the sensors aren't responding, that means they have someone with a Quirk that can do that."

"We're completely isolated from the main campus." You added. "I have reasons to believe this was a planned attack."

"Thirteen, start the evacuation," Aizawa ordered, stepping forward. "Try calling the school. These villains had something to counteract the sensors. Its possible someone with a radio wave type powers is interfering." He turned his attention to Kaminari. "Kaminari. Try contacting the school with your quirk, too."

"Yes, sir!"

"What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself?" Izuku asked, with a panicked look. "With that many, even if you erase their quirks..."

"You can't be a pro hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen." He jumped down from the platform landing in front of where the villains were. You went to step forward only for a hand to grab your high collar.

"Don't even think about it." Kyoka pulled on the collar, dragging you away from the scene. "Let the pro handle this for one."

"I wasn't even going to do anything." You refuted, moving on your own. You could see the bus just ahead. 'This feels way too easy.'

Just as you were all about to exit the familiar purple mist appeared blocking it. "I won't let you." 

A purple smog appeared in front of the students causing them all to halt.

"Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains." He introduced, politely despite holding you all up. Yellow glowing eyes stared down at the class menacingly expecting a reaction of some kind.

"It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves into the home of the heroes, UA High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath. I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change?" He wondered, a loud tone holding a playful edge to it. "Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play." The smog he created began to expand ever so slightly.

Thirteen's fingers opened preparing himself to use his quirk, though that would never come as Kirishima and Bakugo jumped forward intercepting Thirteen and the villain. Katsuki released an explosion that stored up the air and dust around you, creating a cloud.

"Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?" Kirishima said, a large smirk on his face. His confidence dropped the moment the smoke cleared to the villain standing completely unharmed from the explosion created.

"Oh dear, that's dangerous." He mocked, enjoying the shocked and confused expressions. "That's right. Even if you are, you are excellent golden eggs."

"No! Move away, you two!" Thirteen demanded, but by then the villainous cloud had already made its move.

"My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" The smog began to surround the class in thick tendrils leaving them blinded.

'If he separates us, we'll be picked off one by one without a doubt.' Bringing your arms up the sensors glowed bright blue.

"What do you think your doing?" Kyoka hissed, eyes wide.

"About to scatter this fog!" You answered, releasing the stars at the villain. They entered within the fog, before exploding disrupting all concentration originally set. The blast also sent you back just a bit.

"So, you think you can be a hero?" They mocked, yellow eyes narrowing down at you as the smog began to gather once again. "How about I leave you to fight like one." You felt Kyoka hold on you suddenly loosen, as the ground beneath you suddenly disappeared.

"[Y/n]!"

"Stars can really fall?" The purple-haired girl asked. Her eyes twinkling as she stared at the picture book in her friend's hands.

Her pale-eyed friend giggled at her reaction. "They aren't really stars, Kyo." She said. "Their just meteors who decided they wanted to come and visit us."

"Why would they want to come to visit us?" Kyo questioned.

"They heard the gravity here was much better than in space. They heard it's out of this world." She joked, closing the book.

"I hope someday I can fall like a star. It must be amazing to feel so free."

Kyoka looked around spotting the tall sofa that was stuffed with pillows and blankets.

"How about we use the pillows and the couch?" She suggested. "It may not be as high, but its still might be nice!"

[Y/n] not wasting another moment followed her lead throwing the pillows and covers to the floor in a makeshift pile.

She and Kyoka stood side by side on the head, with their backs facing the cushions below.

"You ready?" She asked, linking her fingers with Kyoka's. "Ready."

The girls leaned back accepting the tickling sensation that radiated from their heads to their floors.

Floating...

Flying...

Falling...

She was falling.

Her eyes flew open as she felt the air around her move past her in a blur. "Huh..." Her body was falling. But not at a slow pace. So, slow that a feather would land before her.

Her eyes widened slightly as she swung her limbs about in an attempt to stay up straight, only to flip over.

"I really, should have paid attention to what my dad said about this!" [Y/n] shouted, feeling queasy as she hung upside down with her eyes squeezed shut.

"Hey!" The girls eyes flew open, spotting spiky red hair on the top of a building. "Hoshi, right?"

"Yea..." She answered, holding her stomach. "Mind helping me out?"

"Oh, yea!" The boy stepped to the edge of the building, holding a hand out to her. "Grab my hand and I'll pull you in!"

Reaching towards him, [Y/n]'s legs kicked around in attempt to get closer to him. Just as the gloved hands met his slow fall gave in, causing you to land in his arms.

"Kirishima, right?" You questioned, holding onto his costume.

"That's me!" He confirmed, giving a sharp tooth smile.

"I owe you one." You sighed, holding your chest. "You can put me down."

"Oh, right." He placed you onto the ground, kinda missing the heated skin. "Are you alright? You didn't look too well up there."

"I'm fine." She said, pushing her hair back. "Thanks for catching me."

The redhead turned slightly red at this, "Oh, it was no problem! And I saw what you did before we all got separated by that smoke." He looked down in shame. "That was pretty smart of you. Unlike, what Bakugo and me did."

You tapped his forehead, "Your heart was in the right place. Your head not so much." You gave him a smile. "For now we need to get out of here. Were you the only one who got sent here?" She questioned.

He let out a nervous chuckle, scratching the back of his head. "Not exactly..."

"DIE!" A voice shouted, followed by an explosion.

"Of course, the angry Pomeranian got teleported with you." You sighed, walking towards the sound. Her heels clicked with each step she took as she traveled deeper and deeper into the unstable building. Another explosion shook the building nearly taking them off their feet. "If he keeps this up, he'll take the whole building with us."

You went to step into what looked like an office only to have a figure thrown pass you. A blade suddenly came down in front of you, nearly slicking up your face. A bulky villain stood in front of you with katanas posed in each hand.

"Watch where you swing those things!" You scolded, moving around him as he swung. Your elbow came down onto their neck, sending them to the ground.

The villain groaned in pain as he laid unmoving on the ground.

"Hey, Sparky!" You shouted, eyes landing on the boy. "Keep making explosions like that and you'll bring the whole place down."

The ash-blond head snapped to face you growling, "What the hell did you call me?"

"I called you sparky. Or do you prefer Pomeranian? Oh, wait! How about Boom Boom Man!" She suggested, much to the teen's annoyance.

Kirishima could only glance between you two as the atmosphere became tense from your teasing and Katsuki's anger.

Your teasing came to a halt as you saw something shift in the corner of your eye. At first, you ignored it until a piece of shattered glass crunched. "Nice try." The strands of hair shot out to the wall wrapping itself around something transparent. "But you need to be quicker than that."

It wasn't until the locks began to squeeze that the villain color returns to reveal them in all their colors. Their once purple face began to turn purple from lack of oxygen. "That reaction time was amazing..." They groaned, before falling unconscious.

"How did you know he was there?!" Kirishima stared, shocked at the skills you presented. You were agile and had keen eyesight despite your lack of pupil. He intitally thought you were blind at first.

Katsuki scoffed, "You just got lucky." He walked pass you both mumbling under his breath. In reality, he was beyond pissed. You once again showed him up by your skillset. Something he knew he couldn't compare to. Well, at the moment he couldn't compare. One way he'll find a way to upstage you. You and Deku.

"How were you able to fall so slow when you were falling?" Kirishima questioned, as you three walked through the halls. "I thought, you could only make explosions."

"Close, but not exactly." You started. "My Quirk is a combination of my parents. Stellar Flare and Lunar Power. Some how I was able to get a mix of whatever abilities they had which is a long list."

"You think your better then the rest of us?" Katsuki hissed.

"Power, yes. Better, no." You stopped, turning to face the two with a smile. "It's only basic fact that I can handle my own well enough. But then again I don't know a lot about you all."

Katsuki smirked, explosions gathering in his palms. "So, your saying you could kick my ass? Wanna test that?"

"Sure! But after we make it out of this place. Alive preferably."

(Woohoo! Another chapter is done and written. The next chapter will conclude our USJ Attack Arc and with that, I bid you farewell!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 146 45
"Thanks for the encouragement, Hito," the girl rasped out sarcastically, her voice rough and cracked. "Anything for you, devil girl." He flicked one...
8.8K 239 14
{complete} Y/N. A simple black girl, she has a job, goes to school, does her chores and her homework. Seems pretty perfect right? Her only flaw is t...
549 7 21
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž Black ๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ž and other various ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, all in one story. ๐…๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ญ...
20.9K 593 25
๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™š๐™–๐™œ๐™ช๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ. ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™ž...