Lost (Naruto/Aot crossover an...

Da ItzShady_lol

The fourth shinobi war is lost, Naruto loses everything and is saved by his close friend Sasuke by teleportin... Altro

Hello and welcome
Chapter 1: A new world
Chapter 2: A Wall?
Chapter 3: Who are you?
Chapter 4: Dark Past, Bright Goals
Author's Note
Chapter 5: Graduation
Chapter 6: After Graduation/Trost
Chapter 7: Trost Battle/Two Monsters Unleashed
Chapter 9: Deciding Your Fate
Chapter 10: The Scouts
Chapter 11: The 57th Expedition/Female Titan
Chapter 12: Annie Leonhart
Chapter 13: New Enemies, A New Ally
Chapter 14: Hatred
Chapter 15: It Almost Seems Too Easy....
THANK YOU FOR lOk VIEWS
Chapter 16: Hanji's Experiments
Chapter 17: The Day Before the Battle for Shiganshina
Chapter 18:.....
Author's note 2

Chapter 8: Live or Die/Trost Battle Pt 2

3.5K 102 50
Da ItzShady_lol

Here is the 8th chapter, I'm really sorry I'm updating this Really late it's just that I haven't been getting good grades in school so I haven't had much time to write. I hope you guys enjoy, sorry for any grammar or punctuation errors I make.

Naruto POV

I have no idea what just happened, The last thing I remember is seeing two cadets die right in front of me and I failed to save them. wait....oh shit.

"Kurama?!?!"

"Hey Naruto..."

"Did I-"I was going to say something but I was cut off by him

"Yes you did go on a rampage but you didn't hurt or kill any cadets."

"Oh thank god"I say feeling relief now

"You also killed a lot of titans along with that rogue titan."He says

"Rogue Titan??"I say feeling very confused

"Yea the titan you were fighting along side with."

"I WAS FIGHTING ALONG SIDE A TITAN?!?!"

"Relax I said he was a rogue titan right"

"Y-yea"

I suddenly come back to my body and I feel as if I'm being lifted up or carried by other people. My vision is very blurry and I could only see glimpses of people actually carried and eventually I just lose consciousness again.

"Eren...Naruto"I hear someone say but it sounds like it's far away and I hear it again and this time it gets closer and I hear it again and again until it feels like it's right next to my ear.

"Eren, Naruto"I hear and I wake up with a gasp and I hear Eren gasp beside me. I also see Armin holding up Eren and Mikasa was standing up in front of us as if she was going to protect us.

"did you hear that, he said he'd kill us all."I hear someone say and as I look around I see soldiers with swords pointed at us as if they're ready to attack us.

"What the hell"I think to myself

"Eren, Naruto tell us what happened...I know you guys are confused right now but we need to know what happened back there."

"CADETS EREN YEAGER AND NARUTO UZUMAKI, BOTH OF YOU LIVES ARE GONNA BE DECIDED RIGHT HERE AND NOW. EREN YEAGER, YOU WERE SEEN EMERGING FROM THE CARCASS OF A TITAN BY YOUR CLASSMATES. NARUTO UZUMAKI, YOU WERE SEEN INSIDE THE BODY OF A DEMON LIKE CREATURE WITH WHAT YOUR CLASSMATES SAY..5 TAILS.

"Eren emerging from a titan? what is going on"I think to myself

"SO MY QUESTION TO YOU IS THIS...ARE YOU HUMANS OR ARE YOU BEASTS. CHOOSE CAREFULLY BECAUSE YOUR ANSWERS WILL DECIDE YOUR LIVES."

Third Person View

"We should attack now that their vulnerable"Whispered a soldier to another soldier

"Then bring it...my specialty is cutting flesh off of bones...if you want I will happily demonstrate it for you."Said Mikasa while giving one of the most evil glares at the soldiers and it startled them a bit.

"Sir that's Mikasa Ackerman, she is said to be worth 100 soldiers, it would be a great loss for humanity if we were to kill her."whispered a soldier to Kit

"I don't care, they're against humanity so what good are they to us."Said Kitz

Naruto is deep in thought because he is so confused but then he started thinking of something because he was familiar with this.

"Wait....this seems familiar....like when I saw back in the village and people were afraid of me because of the nine tails...just like how everybody is afraid of Eren right now."He thinks to himself

He is then snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Eren yell something.

"WERE HUMAN"he screamed and silence followed as the echo of his voice could be heard.

Kitz eyes darkened and he said in a low yet calm voice "I see, don't view me differently after what I am about to do."He then lifted his arm and Naruto saw people loading a cannon and readying it to fire.

"Shit, their gonna try to kill us."I say with his eyes widening

Third Person View

"Eren we need to get out of here!"Said Mikasa dropping her swords and running towards Eren.

"Mikasa wait!"said Eren as he was picked up by Mikasa

Right then and their Eren saw the key to his basement and he was able to remember what his dad had told him the day Wall Maria fell. Everything went in slow motion as his eyes widened and he gasped and saw how Naruto was gonna try to shield Armin. He escaped Mikasa's grasp on him and pulled Mikasa with him and ran as fast as he can towards Naruto and Armin. Kitz lowered his arm in their direction and this motioned the soldiers to fire the cannon.

Eren got to Armin and locked his elbow on his arm aswell as holding Mikasa's arm while Naruto was just next to Armin readying himself to use his Kyuubi form to protect everyone. Eren bit his hand and as he did this there was a yellow flash of light and what seemed like an explosion accompanied with heat as Eren's titan began to form itself. At the same time there was a yellow orangish aura that started to surround the titan.

The cannon ball collided with the Kyuubi/titan forms and there was a loud explosion that attracted the attention of the civilians and other nearby cadets. There was a huge amount of smoke that surrounded everyone and everything that was near the zone where the cannon ball hit.

After about a minute the smoke started to clear itself and when it did the soldiers eyes widened as they see the head of an animal that resembled a fox and underneath was the huge skeleton of a titan. The soldier's eyes widened in shock and fear to what they have witnessed with their own eyes.

"Dear...god"Said Kitz with wide eyes

Citizens started screaming and panicking while the soldiers just stood their frozen staring at the fox titan or whatever this thing is.

Mikasa POV

"What just happened....it was like an explosion and then a wave of heat hit us, are we dead?"I heard the panicking voice of Armin.

"Eren protected us, that's all we need to care about now."I tell him trying to calm him down

"Wait what is that yellow light?"said Armin

"What yellow li-"I stopped talking because I started seeing it. It seemed to surround us but what is it?

We heard a grunt behind us, we both turned our heads and we see Naruto kneeling on the ground but he had this yellow orangish glow on him which matched the aura that surrounded us.

"Okay...are you even human?"I ask him with a confused look

"Yea...it's just kinda hard to explain now."He says while looking a bit exhausted, maybe it was that creature that drained him.

"Ok...we'll tell me later."

"GUYS are you alright?!?!"I heard Eren's voice

"Yea were fine"Said Naruto

"Jesus Christ Naruto what the hell is this???"Asked Eren

"I could ask you the same thing"Said Naruto

"alright but now we gotta move, I have two plans."Said Eren

"Alright tell us then."Armin says

"My first plan, is to use what little time we have and use the smoke to disguise me and Naruto's escape, and from there we escape to the other side of this wall."

"Well then I'm going with you Eren"I say

"No Mikasa, you're staying here where it's safer."He tells me

"But there are titans in every corner, how will we be able to take them all on."Said Armin

"We both have powers and Naruto's seems to be more powerful to take on any titan so I think we'll be ok."

there was a few seconds of silence and Armin started looking down but then Eren broke the silence again

"The second plan involves you Armin"Armin looked up his eyes widening with a surprised expression

"Armin...if you can convince the garrison that me and Naruto are not a threat to humanity and convince them to lower all their weapons, we won't have to use the first plan I came up with."

"B-but w-w-why me"Stuttered Armin

"Because Armin you're the smartest person I know and besides Me, Mikasa, and Naruto are pretty much seen as a threat to them."

"I-i don't think I c-"

"Armin"I say while putting my hand on his shoulder and looking at his eyes

"You can do it"I say

His facial expression then changes to determination and he gets up.

"Let's do this"He says

Third person POV

Armin starts to run out of the smoke and in the direction of captain Kitz.

"I'll have to think as I talk"He thinks to himself as he reaches the end of the smoke and stops as he doesn't want to startle any soldier causing them to fire the cannon again or using their blades.

"WAIT!!Eren and Naruto are not the monsters that you all make them out to be, I believe if we use their powers against the titans we will be able to take back what is ours!!"Yelled Armin

"Silence, they're a threat to humanity, for all we know they could be working with the Colossal and Armored Titan!! If you really think that they will be able to help humanity then where is your proof!!" Kitz yelled back

Armin thought for a second about proof but then he realized that they didn't need any proof.

"Thats just it we don't need any proof!!"Screamed Armin

The soldiers and Kitz all wore confused faces as they didn't even know what Armin was trying to get at.

"In the reports it says that Eren and Naruto were all fighting titans while the titans were all attracted to them and trying to eat them in the process, so that means that the titans see them as they see us...as prey and nothing you say can change that fact!!!!"

Some soldiers were looking at each other and nodded in agreement as they realized that Armin brought up a valid point and lowered their weapons.

"Sir I think this cadet brings up a very good point."A soldier whispers to Kitz

"SHUT IT!! They're still a threat to humanity, prepare to attack..no one fall for this trap. The titans actions have always been beyond our comprehension, if they could turn to humans and speak our language then that's just another way for them to fool us."Kitz yelled

Armin started to lose hope as all the garrison soldiers says their weapons and he looked back at his friends who were also looking at him. They nodded at him and that's when Armin's face returned to determination.He looked forward again and he raised his right arm and placed it across his chest and his left arm on his back.

"AS A SOLDIER, I SWORE TO DEVOTE MY HEART TO THE RESURRECTION OF MANKIND!! THERE IS NO GREATER GLORY THAN DYING FOR THAT BELIEF!! IF WE USE BOTH OF THEIR POWERS AGAINST OUR ENEMIES WE CAN RECAPTURE THE WALLS AND EVEN TAKE BACK EVERYTHING THAT WAS ONCE OURS, SO PLEASE I BEG YOU IN MY FINAL MOMENTS THAT I HAVE BEFORE I DIE I WILL ADVOCATE BOTH OF THEIR STRATEGIC VALUE!!!!"

Everyone is shocked at what Armin has said and soldiers are starting to become convinced by his words.

"Sir, his words are worth considering, maybe we shou-"A soldier says but is cut off by Kitz

"QUIET!!!"

"Don't let their words get to you, they're all traitors. I swore an oath as an officer that I will crush all insubordination."Kitz thinks too himself as everything seems to go in slow motion he raises his arm signaling his soldiers to fire the cannon. Armin's eyes widen, Mikasa is reaching for her sword, Eren is about to bite his hand again, and Naruto begins to glow orange again.

Kitz was about to lower but someone grabbed it.

"You should work on calming your nerves for once in your life."a voice behind Kitz said

The voice came from the commander of the garrison which is Commander Dot Pyxis

"You should let them explain themselves you see this cadet's salute is saying a lot."

Naruto, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin all sighed in relief as commander Pyxis ordered everyone to lower their weapons in which they did.

Naruto's POV

The old dude introduced himself as Dot Pyxis and I guess he drank a lot as he had a bottle of wine with him that he drank out of.

"Cadet Naruto Uzumaki"He said and I turn to look at him

"We have some knowledge about cadet Yeager's powers but we don't know anything about you because the reports say that you do not look like a titan or even human like and more like a demon with many tails, so can you tell me about what you can do."

"Well it's a little hard to explain but all I'm gonna say is that I use a energy called chakra that helps me perform extraordinary actions. I can demonstrate it for you."I say and he nods

I make a cross with my fingers and a shadow clone appeared next to me and he started helping me make a Rasengan. Pyxis looked absolutely shocked at what I was doing and he remained frozen.

"I can do some more stuff but I'm kinda low on chakra so I have to conserve some so I can help take back Trost."I say as I make the shadow clone disappear and reverse the Rasengan and both disappear in thin air.

"Okay but now we have to think of a plan to take back Trost."He says

"I have a plan"We hear Armin say

"Alright let's hear it"I say to him

"Well there is a giant boulder over a house and it seems just big enough to cover the hole and really heavy so that just normal titans won't be able to move it. Judging by Eren's titan physique it seems that he possesses a lot more strength than any normal titan. We can use Naruto's powers by escorting him to the boulder and to the hole that has to be blocked and to also distract the titans with his clones unless it does any harm to him."

"It doesn't harm me if a clone is killed off but I can only make so many clones with the little chakra I have left."

"Well then I guess we can make some so we don't have as many casualties."Said Armin

"But you'll also have the garrison elite squad with you just incase you run out of energy and are not able to fight anymore. So now we just have to tell everyone else the plan"Said Pyxis

Third Person View

"Are they out of their mind, going into Trost is suicide and what are these "powers" they are talking about."Said the cadets from below

"We are gonna be forced back into that hell hole....I DON'T WANNA DIE NO, LET ME SEE MY FAMILY"Said a cadet that started freaking out.

"HEY shut it you're being too loud, are you trying to abandon your duty."Said a garrison soldier

'YES THAT'S RIGHT, THERE'S NOTHING TO BE GAINED ON THIS MASS SUICIDE MISSION."The cadet yelled

"How dare you make a mockery of mankind and order?! I'll have you know that I have the authority to execute you right here right now."replied the soldier

"That's fine by me as long as I'm not gonna die being devoured by a titan."

People tried to calm down the cadet but he only freaked out even more as he kept on saying he didn't want to go back to Trost. His ruckus kept on getting louder and he started to make other cadets lose hope and feel like they have to leave.

Pyxis then walks closer to the edge of the wall along with Naruto, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin

"ATTENTION!!!"Pyxis yells from the top of the wall

"I AM GOING TO ELABORATE THE PLAN ON HOW WE WILL TAKE BACK TROST. THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS MISSION IS TO SEAL THE HOLE THAT THE TITANS ARE ENTERING IN."

Cadets and garrison looked up at Pyxis in confusion as they don't k ow how they will seal the wall especially with a boulder.

"I WILL NOW EXPLAIN HOW WE WILL SEAL THE WALL. YOU MAY NOT KNOW THESE TWO CADETS, THEIR NAMES ARE NARUTO UZUMAKI AND EREN YEAGER AND THEY HAVE POWERS THAT WILL HELP US TAKE BACK TROST." He yelled

Some of Eren's and Naruto's comrades looked up in shock as they have seen their powers first hand.

"EREN YEAGER IS ABLE TO TRANSFORM INTO A TITAN AND NARUTO UZUMAKI WIELDS ENERGY THAT ALLOWS HIM TO DO EXTRAORDINARY ACTIONS. WE WILL USE EREN'S TITAN POWERS TO LIFT UP A BOULDER TO SEAL THE WALL AND NARUTO'S POWERS TO ESCORT HIM AND PREVENT MORE CASUALTIES. YOUR DUTY IS TO PROTECT EREN WHILE HE TAKES THE BOULDER TO THE DESTROYED GATE."

Cadets and soldiers start to freak out as they think lifting a boulder is impossible and don't want to risk their lives for that reason. They start leaving because they don't want to spend there last moments being eaten by a titan. Commander Kitz then loses it and starts to threaten the cadets and soldiers and pulls out his sword.

"HEED MY COMMAND, THOSE WHO DESSERT US NOW WILL ALL BE PARDONED! Once a man surrenders their fear of titans, they are no longer fit for battle, those who have experienced that fear are all free to leave. further more, those who want to be with your parents, siblings and loved ones to experience that fear for themselves may also leave!!"

Everyone who was leaving completely stopped and froze in place as they started thinking about their loved ones and family being eaten by titans. Pyxis started explaining about how 4 years ago the plan to recapture Wall Maria was an awful plan of population control.

"I implore you to die where you stand!"

Eren started to think to himself, telling himself not succeed no matter what and become everyones...hope.

"If this plan succeeds that this will be humanities first win against the titans and we will take back the land we lost, despite how small the land we retake now this is a big leap for humanity."

The soldiers started preparing themselves to fight and take back the land that they have lost from the titans.

"Eren please if you are in trouble or anything, you come get me ok."Said Mikasa

"Mikasa I'll be fine besides I'll have Naruto with me and he is powerful as hell."Replied Eren

"Ackerman you're with the elite squad to escort Eren."Said Ian who is also in the elite squad

"Good luck you guys" said Armin to Eren, Mikasa, and Naruto

"We'll be fine Armin" Eren replied

Eren, Mikasa, Naruto and the elite squad start running on the wall and eventually they leap off the wall heading towards the boulder. Naruto turned a bright orange as he is now in his Kurama form and jumped from building to building while everyone else used their ODM gear to flip in the air attaching themselves to the building. The elite squad were in complete shock at the power Naruto wielded, they've never seen anything like it.

Eren went full speed in the direction of the boulder and eventually he bit his hand in which a bright yellow flash appeared and then smoke appeared, but when the smoke cleared it exposed Eren's titan form.

Everyone else stood on the building waiting for Eren to pick up the boulder but he just stood there. Eventually he turned halfway and stared directly at Mikasa with his glowing green eyes that seemed to have evil intentions.

"Eren?"said Mikasa before Eren fully turned and threw a punch in which Naruto jumped over to Mikasa and moved her out of the way. Some debree flew into the air and a piece flew over at Mikasa and cut her cheek leaving a deep cut.

"Shit Eren, he lost control"said Naruto while he gritted his teeth as he let go of Mikasa and prepared himself just incase Eren were to throw another punch. Mikasa then hooked herself to Eren and then was in front of his face.

"Eren I know you're in there, please get yourself together because everyone is counting on you."Mikasa pleaded with him

It didn't seem to work though because everyone else saw Eren clenching his right hand into a fist.

"Mikasa get out of there!"Naruto yelled

Mikasa looked down and saw his fist, her eyes widened and she got out of there as fast as she can. Eren then punched the shit out of his own face and now he was injured in both of his hands and his face, he was also immobilized.

"I guess this mission is a failure, we should've known that he would've lost control."Said Rico

Mikasa seemed to get ticked off by her comment and she looked like she was gonna attack her but was stopped by Ian.

"Calm down, Rico we are gonna see this mission to the end is that clear"Said Ian with a serious tone.

"Look at him, he's completely knocked out and he lost control over his power, how are we supposed to even complete the first part of the plan which is him lifting the boulder."Rico Said

"I don't know but this is all we have left and I know we will complete this mission so get out there and protect him at all costs and we also have Naruto."Ian replied back

Rico stayed quiet for a second and started to debate with herself whether to fall back or keep fighting.

"Fine, I will follow the plan"Said Rico in a stern voice and she left with the other members of her squad.

"Thank you, squad leader Ian"Said Mikasa

"You shouldn't thank me Ackerman, I almost shit myself because I had no Idea what you were about to do. Move ahead on your own to execute the original plan. Your abilities are best utilized that way."Ian replied

"Yes sir"Said Mikasa

"Go save the man you love"Said Ian

"i-it's not like that"Said Mikasa as cheeks burned red but Ian had already left.

"sure it is"Said Naruto

Mikasa couldn't even speak anymore as her face was so red you would mistaken her for a tomato.

"Well I'll take that as a no"Said Naruto before jumping off the building to kill some more titans

Mikasa then comes back to reality and she turns to look at Eren's titan form which is still on the ground but he isn't regenerating.

"Why aren't your wounds healing...is it because you're exhausted from earlier, oh Eren, what is this doing to you."She thought to herself as she started using her ODM gear to fly off the building.

After a while soldiers were taking out and distracting titans as best as they could and they weren't many casualties because of the shadow clones being summoned as bait for the titans.

Naruto was saving soldiers and cadets left and right with his clones but he won't be able to hold it for very long.

Eventually Naruto was feeling that he couldn't make much clones and his chakra was slowly depleading.

"Shit"He said to himself

Rico and what was left in her squad started to fall back because the titans started to overwhelm them and Eren was not healing. Rico shot a red flare into the air which signaled that the mission is a failure and it was seen by Armin.

Armin ran on the wall and closer to where the elite squad, Naruto, and Eren had gone, he leaped off the wall and towards the boulder. He found Eren who was missing his hands and his face was beaten into a pulp.

"Eren!!"he yelled as he flew over to the top of his neck

"Eren get up, everyone is counting on you!"he yelled

He then started thinking of what to do and then he heard Mikasa behind him call out his name.

"Armin!"

"Mikasa, How long has he been like this?"He asked

"Shortly after he became a titan, he lost control and he punched himself trying to aim for me."she responded

"Ok then, I'm sorry Eren but this might be the only way to get you up."He says while attaching his hooks to Eren and starts to aim his sword.

"Wait Armin, what are you doing?"Asked Mikasa with a concerned expression

"I'm sorry Eren, but get up!!!"Armin yells while driving his sword in the titan's neck

"ARMIN!!!"Yelled Mikasa

The sword went through the titan's neck and pierced through Eren's arm in the process causing him and his titan to freak out and squirm around. Armin was struggling while the titan squirmed around but luckily his blade and hooks were still attached to him.

Naruto turned in the direction of the roaring and he saw Eren's titan freaking out and he runs in his direction.

"What the hell?"he says but then he sees Armin on his neck and it seems that he is talking to him

"Hurry up Armin and wake him the hell up!"Naruto says while making his arms grow bigger so that he can attack the titans coming at him.

About two minutes later Naruto had been fighting off any titans that tried to get close to Eren but then he heard a big object being moved and low heavy grunting. He turned around and saw Eren's titan picking up the giant boulder and he was successful.

Naruto stares in complete shock but is also relieved that Eren finally took control of his titan powers. It reminded him of himself when he was struggling to control Kurama's power and he finally did. The soldiers and cadets also were staring in complete shock

Eren's titan form was letting out a massive amount of steam from his body while walking in the direction of the hole.

"PROTECT HIM AT ALL COSTS, HE MUST GET TO THE WALL AND PLUG IT IN."Ian yelled to the cadets and soldiers.

All the soldiers had a look of determination as they would finally for the first time ever win against the titans.

"Ackerman, Arlert, Uzumaki, escort Eren Yeager to the wall, we must succeed!!!"

'Yes sir!"they all said in unison

Mikasa, Armin, and Naruto all got in front of Eren trying to escort him.

"Mikasa, Armin...Naruto, get out of there. you'll be eaten"Says Eren while in his titan form looking down at his friends.

There then was a hoard of titans in front of them made out of 5 titans. Two big orange hands came out of Naruto's back and he lifted his two arms up and then there was energy appearing out of this air

"Wind Style!"He yelled

A white star appeared and it started spinning at a very fast speed, everyone looked at him in shock.

"Massive Rasen Shuriken"He yelled as he threw it at the titans in front of them. Everybody stared wide eyed as the titans heads came flying off and exploded on the last titan causing it's body to explode right then and there.

"Holy shit"a soldier said

There was two more titan in front of them that was blocking the way.

"I got this one"Said Mikasa

"OUT OF THE WAY"They heard someone yell

The person that yelled was Rico and she was coming down from the wall and she slashed the titan's eye that was in front of them.

Mikasa then slid behind the titan and used her ODM gear to fly up and come down with amazing speed slicing through the titans neck while yelling.

Naruto used what little strength he had left to jump high up in the air creating a Rasengan and coming down on the titans face which obliterated it form the head to the neck. Eren walked closer and closer to the wall and he was finally in reach to completing the mission.

"GO ERENNNN"Armin yelled

Eren let out an ear piercing roar as he slammed the boulder on to the hole in the wall sending a huge gust of wind and dust everywhere.

and after that he fell from exhaustion.

Everyone looked at Eren wide eyed and shocked....this is humanities first win against the titans ever.

"Comrades....your deaths....were not in vein"Rico said tearfully as she shot up a yellow flare which meant the mission is successful.

Naruto POV

Wow we actually won, this is the first step towards the peace and freedom that we all seek from this world.

"Mikasa, Armin we have to get Eren out of his titan form!"I yell to them

We all get to his titan and go to the nape of his neck and slice through the neck, they spot Eren and try to take him out. Rico then comes to our aid and we all try to get him out but it's no use as he was attached to the flesh inside the titan.

'Damn it what is this stuff made out of"I say while struggling to take him out

I then have an Idea

"Armin hold him and pull him"I say while taking out a kunai

I Put just a little bit chakra running through the kunai and I cut through all the flesh that was attached to his arms. Armin and Eren fall off the titan and hit the ground, I swear I feel so exhausted from using too much chakra, I may pass out.

Then there were two titans looming over us and they started reaching for us.

"Shit"I say as literally could not do anything to try to kill these titans and I'm on the verge of passing out.

I then see someone spinning in the air with extraordinary speed and he slices through the first titans neck and immediately goes and kills the second titan. He then lands and looks over his back and sees us standing there with a passed out Eren and I'm going to pass out. He's short and has an undercut with a cloak that has two wings on it.

"What the hell is going on?"He asks

I was about to say something but everything goes black for me, but form time to time I see glimpses of people carrying me and I also see Eren next to me being carried, and then that's all I remember.

"GAH"I wake up and I'm on a bed in what seems to be a jail cell

I try to move my arms but they felt like they were tied

"What the" I say as I see that I'm chained to the bed

I turn to my right and I see Eren who is still unconscious.

"Where am I"I think to myself but then I hear two pairs of foot steps. The people weren't in my view for a few seconds but then I actually see them and one of them is the same short guy I saw killing the titans. Next to him was a blonde haired guy with blue eyes and his eye brows were very noticeable.

"Ah, you're awake now"

This is a very long chapter with 5000+words and it took me a long time to write so I hope that you guys enjoy it. Comment your thoughts about it :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

214K 6.1K 13
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] A book filled with boy...
6.8K 352 26
Modern/ Walking dead Au characters are in fact 18-30 years of age and will be mature so readers discretion advised The world is in shambles. Walker's...
41.8K 1.1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...