Danmachi Gamer

By JamesHall137

bell cranel a boy that is very special and a certain goddess will find out just how special very soon. #3- in... More

before you read the story.
bio
prolong
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18 🍋
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

chapter 13

9.4K 177 233
By JamesHall137

After I killed the last one 20 more shadow people came out I smirked to myself as I wanted to still blow off some steam I got my short Sword ready and I used.

Bell: DRAGONIC POWER!

Just then I had a small orange aura around me I then charged at them I jumped on to the wall and used it to jump over them I then used.

Bell: FIRE BOLT!

In the middle of them sending all of them around I then maneuvered as I felt my feet connect to the wall I pushed off and I stabbed one in the head I then sent this at 4 of them.

Bell: RAZOR WIND!

I saw it kill them as I then dodged a slash from another one I then saw one that was under a loose rock above it I threw my short Sword at it it fell on to the shadow person killing it I then kept dodging then over and over again and again my orange aura disappeared and I kept dodging but I got a few scratches on me I would slice an arm off of one every now and then but it was my best bet to keep doing what I was doing.

Back at the Loki familia.

3rd person pov.

We see lefiya looking down the hallway to bell's room trying to see if he will come out little does she know he isn't in there she then heard from behind her.

Loki: oh waiting for bell.

Lefiya: *shriek's*

She then looked back behind her to see Loki.

Lefiya: g-goddess Loki what are you doing here?

Loki: duh I live here.

Lefiya: oh.

Loki: *grinning* so are you watching for bell.

Just then there was heat up on lefiya's face it was bright pink as she tried to defend herself basically looking like this.

Lefiya: *blushing* no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no it's not like that!

Loki:*giggles* just so you know I have the key to his room if you wanna check on him.

Lefiya: *light blush* fine but only sense I'm already here hmph!

Loki:*sighs* (oh young love.) Ok let's go.

Just then they went over to his door knocking on his door.

Loki: eh bell you in there.

Lefiya: of couyhr is I've been watc-

She covered her mouth as Loki smirked at her.

Lefiya: *blushing* j-just open the darn door.

Loki:*giggles* ok ok.

She took out her key as lefiya asked.

Lefiya: so why do you have a key to his room.

Loki: well I got a spare to every room here I got this one out to well check on him.

She then opened the door to be met with a empty room and an open window just then lefiya ran over to the window to see if he'd do the unthinkable she then looked back in here as Loki said.

Loki: I bet he went to the dungeon.

Lefiya: b-but why he went there last night.

Loki: *shrugs shoulders* probably to get more cash monsterphila is like 2 day's from now maybe he went there to get more cash to take a girl he likes.

She looked at lefiya with a knowing smirk.

Lefiya:*blushing* g-goddess Loki!

Loki: hehehe welp I'mma go.

She then left as lefiya let out a huff and left as well closing the door behind her and went on her way she needed to pick up a few things.

Bell's pov.

As I dropped down from a tall rock I stabbed the killer ant while yelling.

Bell: SNEAK LEVEL 100 BITCH!

I then got up to see.

Killer ant's slain 20/100.

Shadow people slain 60/100.

I then stood up as I then felt my stomach grumble I went over to the dungeon wall and sat against it and I took out my lunch ryuu got me as I then looked at all she got me it was all home made there was sandwiches and Cookie's and drink's I then started to eat.

Small time skip.

It was so good she's such a good cook I ate half of it and I put the rest of it in my inventory I then stood up as I heard hissing I turned to see 10 more shadow people I smirked as I took out my short Sword and I used.

Bell: DRAGONIC POWER!

I felt my strength and agility go up and I rushed at them and I dodged to the side as one went to hit me I blocked it with my sword I then quickly turned the blade cutting it's hand I then used.

Bell: FIRE BOLT!

I sent it in the middle of them at it scattered them and I saw 3 hit rocks killing them I then ran at one hiting it with the butt of my sword ten stabbing it in the head I the ducked as one jumped over me and as it did I stabbed it in it's chest killing it I then went and used on the last 5.

Bell: RAZOR WIND!

As It killed them I see.

Level up x1!

I then see.

Shadow people slain 70/100.

I smiled to myself and I decided to head out and after I get out of the dungeon I decided to go to the guild and cash in my Crystal's.

Small time skip.

Welp I got $600 out of my Crystal's I then sat on a bench to check my stats.

Stats:

Name: bell cranel.

Age: 15.

Gender: male.

Race: werewolf/human hybrid.

Title: none.

Fame: Loki familia member.

Familia: Loki.

Level: 13.

HP: 710/710 (Regen 10 per minute.)

Stamina: 500/500 (Regen 25 per minute)

MP: 1,350/1,350 (Regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 25

Endurance: 25

Agility: 25

Intelligence: 25

Wisdom: 25

Luck: 10

Points: 20.

Money: $2,000.

I then put my points in to my stats and I saw.

Stats:

Name: bell cranel.

Age: 14.

Gender: male.

Race: werewolf/human hybrid.

Title: none.

Fame: Loki familia member.

Familia: Loki.

Level: 13.

HP: 830/830 (Regen 10 per minute.)

Stamina: 580/580 (Regen 25 per minute.)

MP: 1,550/1,550 (Regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 29

Endurance: 29

Agility: 29

Intelligence: 29

Wisdom: 29

Luck: 10

Points: 0.

Money: $2,000.

I then smiled to myself and as I sat back relaxing after pa while I saw a shadow over me I opened my eyes to see the stern eye's of lefiya as she looked down at me.

Lefiya: bell where have you been we went to check on you and you wasn't in your room.

Bell: hehe I went to the dungeon.

Lefiya: how'd you do it you didn't use the front door.

Bell: oh I jumped out the window I grabbed a pole so I wouldn't die it helped.

I said not knowing that each word she got scared and worried but it took the form of being mad.

Lefiya: bell cranel you don't jump out window's!

Bell: but it's fun.

Lefiya: well to bad mister.

Just then she took my arm and entangled it in her arm I saw her face was a light pink along with mine as she says.

Lefiya: *light blush* as your punishment you have to accompany me on my shopping trip.

Bell: well that doesn't sound so bad.

Time skip.

I was so fucking wrong I was currently carrying about 30 different boxes if wasn't heavy but to make her mind up takes to long I say grab something that fits and go for it well unless it's armor or something then you need to be sure it's a good fit or else you could be risking your life I looked around and I saw no one was watching I quickly put the boxes in my inventory I saw lefiya come back rom paying as she asked.

Lefiya: where are my boxes?

Bell: I put them in my inventory.

Lefiya: wow it's big.

Bell: honestly I'm still surprised at it.

Lefiya: that would actually be really helpful.

Bell: it really is.

Lefiya then took my arm in her's again and we then headed back home to our familia but I was kinda scared cause I knew I would have to face bete again.

Author: so how's the story so far?

Author: what spells should he get?

Author: who should be in his harem.

Author: who should be in his adventurer party?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744 9 4
Taking the place of Bell Cranel, A young boy by the name of Sorey Cranel is the only member of the Hestia familia. He was wondering about the city of...
6.6K 71 9
the event's before chapter 1 in the Danmachi TheBlack Lightning Hero but after chapter 0 where Oranio is at risk because of the 3 disaster's coming b...
86.4K 2.5K 31
The Freya Familia Ran by the Goddess of Love, War and Fertility Freya herself. A familia known for their brutal strength, one of two responsible for...
149K 3.5K 55
A Young Man Lost His Family And Closest Friend To An Bandit Attack. During The Confrontation The Child Unlocks A Demonic Power That Has Never Been Un...