gamer of the multiverse (game...

By alfieble

One guy jumps of a building to end it all but instead of what he wanted he gets a new life. A new life as a g... More

bio
Rewritten Prologue- An end and a start
Rewritten chapter 2- Welcome to Beacon
Rewritten chapter 3 - Initiation
Rewritten chapter 4 - Silver
Rewritten chapter 5 - Can't catch a break
chapter 6-Another day of bullshit
Extra chapter-random bullshit
Chapter 7- Some depressing things and murder
Chapter 8- Dungeon number 2
Chapter 9- Bang bang bang
Chapter 10- Dungeon and Blake
Chapter 11- Vergil and a new home
Chapter 12- Some more problems
Chapter 13- test of strength
Chapter 14- More worlds
Chapter 15- TO THE PLOT
chapter 16- grinding sucks
chapter 17- preparing for hell
chaper 18- Round 2

Rewritten chapter 1- Roses beacon of hope

3.6K 49 61
By alfieble

(HOLY SHIT I DIDN'T LOSE MOTIVATION!? Ngl this chapter is mostly just trying to have less shitty dialouge. Don't worry i'm gonna try not to follow the plot of the show the whole time, this is just a starting point. Anyway I'ma do my question per chapter bullshit I used to do. The question this time will be simple. How are yall doin? Doin good? doin shit? gonna stab someone? Tell me so i can use yalls feelings to summon demons <3. Aight hope yall enjoy)

Reader pov 

So turns out trying to stop a criminal when you're not a huntsman is very illegal and that huntress was not happy with us. Didn't give me my gun back either. So now here me and Ruby are. Arrested and being stared down by a huntress whos staring at us with so much dissapointment it feels like it's hurting me. I decide to speak up.

(Y): "So can I get my gun ba-"

She gives me a glare that could freeze hell over and I decide to just listen. 

Hey system do you know her name?

[Glynda Goodwitch]

Good to know. Anyway her lecture is starting, better listen before I get in even more trouble.  

G: "I hope you know that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly, you've put yourself and others in great danger"

R: "They started it"

(Y): "Ruby, I love ya but it ain't gonna work this time. She has a heart of pure ice that will freeze anyone she glares at from pure fear. So you being cute won't help" 

Goodwitch's glare grows harsher. Oh boy I am not helping my situation at all.

[Fear has been inflicted but cancelled out by Gamers mind... yikes she is one scary bi- OH GOD SHE'S GLARING AT THE SCREEN. SHE CAN SEE ME. SAVE M-]

I decide to ignore the systems cries as I look to the side to avoid her glare. Loud as the system may be, I can't say that it's wrong.

G: "If it were up to me you would be sent home with a pat on the back... and a slap on the wrist"

She slams her crop onto the table, which also happens to hit my hand. 

(Y): "Son of a bitch! Is that shit made of all the hatred in your soul?" 

[-20 Aura]

Fuck off! Ruby looks at me worried but decides not to say anything. Shes smarter than me considering my outburst got me another slap.

[-10 Aura]

Goodwitch's glare somehow gets harsher then she sighs as she walks to the side.

G: "But there is someone here who would like to meet you"

(Y): "Hope this one doesn't slap me"

A well dressed ol- Oh my god thats ozpin... with a plate of cookies? Well thats... worrying? Comforting? I really can't tell which it is meant to be.

O: "Ruby and (Y/N) Rose... You both have silver eyes"

(Y): "Yes sir, came from our mothers side"

Something tells me he already knew that though. He seems like the type to know everything. He pulls up a video of our earlier fight. 

O: "So, where did you two learn to do this?"

(Y): "Oh ya know around. Ruby picked up some tricks from a bird while I learned by myself mostly"

O: "A bird?"

(Y): "A crow"

O: "I see and you are self taught?"

(Y): "Correct, sir. Got these guns a long time ago and i've been training with them ever since"

O: "You didn't make them?"

(Y): "No, sir. Some strange man in a cloak gave them to me when I was young"

Now that one is a weird memory. I remember being young and walking in a forest before hearing some coughing. I looked behind a tree to see a man in a cloak resting on it. He took a look at me and smirked before passing the guns to me.

?: "I shouldn't give these to you but i'm sick of not having a challenge"

Never saw him again, kept the guns though. Well im sure its fine.

[Quest - Find out about the cloaked man

Rewards:

New bloodline

New gun

25 level ups]

Aw shit. I focus on Ozpin once more deciding to ignore that for now.

O: "Interesting"

He puts the cookies down on the table but I dare not take one. Last time I tried Ruby nearly ripped my eye out. Who knew she had such a violent side? Ruby reaches out and takes one.

(Y): "Huh, just one? You feeling al- and they're all gone"

O: "A dusty old crow I assume?"

Ruby trys to speak but just ends up speaking gibberish. She never changes I swear. She swallows the remaining cookies down and wipes her mouth.

R: "Sorry, I said thats my uncle qrow. He's a teacher at signal, I was complete garbage before he took me under his wing"

(Y): "Heh, wing and our uncle is named after a bird. Either way you weren't that bad sis. At least ya had aura so ya didn't end up shooting yourself over and over. Still have those scars"

R: "Yeah, but now me and my bro are like hyaaaa, watchaa-"

(Y): "He gets the idea and either way i'm more like pew pew, stab stab"

O: "Indeed. So what are you two doing at a school designed to train warriors?"

(Y): "Me and sis here wanna be hunters. She's gonna be a big hero one day, saving everyone she can with style, grace, and a whole lot of skill. Just like mom. Ain't that right sis?"

Ruby blushes from my praise but nods her head regardless.

O: "You want to slay monsters?"

R: "Yeah I only have two years left and Beacon while Big bro only has one year left then we'll be applying to beaco-" 

Alright she's gonna be going for a while. Hey system?

[SHE'S GONNA RIP M- Oh whats up?]

W- were you still yelling?

[Glynda Goodwitch is a very scary woman. Anyway what's the question?]

Oh right. I lost some aura earlier but some of my memories are... blank to say the least. What is aura?

[Aura is pretty much your soul being used to power you up. It protects you, makes you stronger, powers your semblance which is why yours is pretty much about to break. It works off HP + MP. As for your missing memories. That's just a loading issue. They should appear with time]

Alright, I'll keep it in mind. Oh, Ruby's finished her rant. At least Ozpin and Glynda were looking at Ruby so they didn't notice me staring at nothing.

O: "Do you know who I am?"

R: "You're professor ozpin, you're the headmaster at beacon"

O: "Hello"

R: "Nice to meet you"

(Y): "Yo"

O: "You want to come to my school?"

R: "More than anything"

Ozpin looks over at Glynda and she rolls her eyes annoyed. Looks like she's used to his antics. Either way I wonder what that's about?

O: "Well ok"

Wait what? I watch as Ruby's just becomes filled with joy and I just can't say anything against it. Not that I don't think she's good enough, Just not sure if going two years early will be any good on social skills. I decide that we should get moving and stand up.

(Y): "Well Ruby we should be getting home. Dads probably worried and Yang is gonna be excited to hear about how her precious little sister is going to be joining her at beacon"

I chuckle as her joy turns to horror and quickly gives me the puppy dog eyes, begging me to save her. 

(Y): "Don't worry, I'll keep you safe from her death hug until you're on the bullhead. After that though you'll be on your own"

O: "Actually, I'd like you to stay behind so I can have a word with you Mr. Rose"

I sigh and pat Rubys back as she exits the room. I can tell she's worried about me but i'm sure it'll be fine. What's the worst that could happen?

(Y): "Alright. Lets make this quick. Don't want to leave her waiting too long"

Ozpin nods as I sit back down. I stare at him for a moment. Acknowledging the wisdom in those eyes, yet at the same time they clearly hide secrets. Well it really isn't my business... at least I hope it isn't

(Y): "So, what would you like to talk about?"

O: "You understand that my offer goes to you as well correct?"

(Y): "Yeah but I don't think I'm ready. I can wait an extra year to get in, Ruby did most of the work anyway"

O: "I see. Well in that case Miss rose can wait as well"

(Y): "Excuse me?"

O: "I either get both of you in my school or neither of you. It would be unfair to allow only one of you in early while the other has to wait after all"

(Y): "...Playing to my weakness. Clever, manipulating, son of a bitch. Alright then fine, I guess you can consider me a student"

O: "Excellent"

I stand up and walk over to the door, noticing Goodwitch glaring at me once more. Probably because I insulted Ozpin. I decide to give my final piece.

(y): "You know. I truly don't understand why you're doing this. You shouldn't care about if I enter your school or not. Funny enough, it reminds me of a story my mom once told me. It was a fairy tale about silver eye'd warriors, blessed by the light to destroy the darkness. Of course that's just a fairy tale right?"

[Quest - Find out ozpins plans

Rewards:

3 skills

1 new weapon

1 Gamer priveledge

50 level ups]

I acknowledge the quest then turn around to give Ozpin a glare. I turn to Goodwitch next and look down at my gun that she's been holding onto.  She rolls her eyes and tosses it over to me. I catch it and holster it then give her a nod.

(Y): "Appreciate you holding onto it for me. It was a pleasure teaming up with you back there"

I quickly run to catch up to Ruby who's waiting just outside the police station.

(Y): "So rubes, ya called dad and yang yet?"

R: "Nope. I was waiting for you. What did Ozpin want to talk to you about?"

(Y): "Nothing that matters, now lets get home before dad calls the police to find you again"

She squints her eyes at me, trying to detect a lie. She never was the best at it though so she lets it go as we start the walk home. I'm sure everything will be fine.

-Timeskip to the next day brought to you by Summer Rose reading a fairly tale to her children-

This is not fine! I am being suffocated by my older sister. If i die, please put on my grave that I called her a bitch!

Y: "I can't believe my little sister and brother are coming to beacon with me. This is the best day ever!"

R: "Please stop"

(y): "Yang if I die like this, you can consider yourself haunted!"

Y: "Oh my bad"

She finally lets go of me and Ruby and i'm able to breathe again. I really need to find a way to escape her hugs before they actually kill me.

So going home was... weird. Dad congratulated Ruby but looked at me weird, like he didn't expect me to be joining her. Wonder what that was about? My room was a mess too, shit all over the place, beaten up walls, weird amount of broken stuff.  Took me a while to clean it up. My missing memories haven't come back yet and from what I can tell it's mostly stuff about my dad and my room that I can't remember. I'm sure i'll remember at some point. Just hope it's good memories.

Y: "Either way I'm so proud of you two"

R: "Really sis, it was nothing"

(Y): "Ruby, you were incredible out there. You kicked their ass like it was nothing then chased down the bad guy without a second thought. You really are gonna be a great hero ya know?"

Y: "Yeah like he said, You two were incredible and everyones gonna think you're the bee's knees"

She groans at our praise before speaking. 

R: "I don't wanna be the bee's knees, ok? I don't wanna be any kind of knees! I just wanna be a normal girl with normal knees"

(Y): "Sis, ya gotta accept that you're awesome, people are gonna think you're awesome and if they don't I'll have Yang break their knees"

Y: "Damn right"

I fist bump Yang before turning back to an increasingly embarrassed Ruby. I walk over and wrap an arm around her.

(Y): "Look Ruby, I get where ya coming from but ya don't gotta worry about it. We'll be supporting you the whole way. So don't worry so much alright?"

Before Ruby can talk back, something catches my ear and I turn to see a holographic screen showing the news.

(Y): "Ooo Ruby, they're talking about what happened last night. Let's listen"

NR (news reporter): "The robbery was led by nefarious criminal Roman torchwick, who last night was captured after being found in a destroyed bullhead which crash landed just outside of the city"

(Y): "Fuck yeah, thats a win for the rose siblings right there. Don't even have a licence yet already captured a criminal"

NR: "However this morning his cell was found empty with a hole burnt through it. If you have any information about his whereabouts, please contact the vale police department"

(Y): "Oh for fuck sake"

R: "Swear jaw"

(Y): "I thought we were done with that after I stole all the money out of it and threw it out the window"

R: "I bought a new one"

(Y): "With whos money?"

R: "Yours"

(Y): "...Fair enough, yeah. Still not putting money in it though, you don't need more cookie money"

I turn back to the news only to see it replaced with Goodwitch. Great, now she's in the walls. As if she wasn't scary enough in person, now ya gotta check ya walls. 

G: "Hello and welcome to beacon"

(y): "Oh look shes nicer now"

Y: "Who's she"

G: "I'm glynda goodwitch"

Y: "Oh"

(y): "Heh, dumbass"

That comment got me am elbow jammed into my gut.

[-50 aura]

(y): "Ow, you fucking bitch"

Y: "Keep saying stuff like that and i'll stop holding back"

(Y): "Alright, alright, we really need to work on your anger issues"

R: "Swear jar"

(y): "Still not doing that"

G: "You are among a privileged few who have received the honour of being selected to attend this prestigious academy. Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace..."

(y): "Funny how she says that after the news that a criminal just escaped from prison"

G: "...and as future huntsmen and huntresses it is your duty to uphold it..."

(y): "Hey Yang, didn't you destroy that club while me and Ruby were being heroes? Guess the two of us are ahead of you huh?"

Yang glares at me as I give her a cocky smirk. No-where near as scary compared to Goodwitch's glare.

Y: "Shut up or I'll punch you"

That, however is just as scary considering i've seen her punch through a few armys of Beowolves.

(y): "Alright, calm down jeez."

G: "... You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task and now it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world"

As she finishes her speech the holograph dissapears, leaving an incredible view for us to look at. Ruby runs over to get a closer look and Yang follows.

R: "Look, you can see signal from up here. I guess home isn't too far after all"

Y: "Beacon is our home now"

I walk up behind em and wrap an arm around them both.

(y): "Hey, we can make anywhere home as long as we're together"

I see someone walking past us and throwing up as Yang says that the view isn't for everyone.

 R: "I wonder who we're gonna meet"

Y: "I hope they're better than vomit boy"

(y): "To be fair you didn't meet him, you just saw him"

R: "Ew yang, you've got throw up on your shoe"

(y): "Well ain't that unfortunate"

Yang started to shake off the throw up. I decide to back up while Ruby runs away from her. Dumbasses, I love them either way though.

I go back to the window and stare out of it. It reminds me of being back on the roof. Things aren't as bad here though. In fact, i'd say that I have a future here.

(y): "Well I guess it doesn't matter because no matter what happens..."

I turn to look at my sisters and small smile. Happy knowing they are close, regardless of my past and blank memories. 

(y): "... I'll keep you two safe, I swear it"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ngl, I have NO plan atm. Well I do, it's just VERY rough. Question for the nerds who read this end part. Should I put the quests down here too? Anyway sorry if this was trash, i'm trying my best. Have a good day/night yall)

HP - 400/400

MP - 1000/1000

Aura - 1400/1400

Level 2

Strength - 2

Agility - 3

Luck - 1

Wisdom - 10

Endurance - 4

Points - 5

Mana clone - lvl 1

One mana clone will take 100 mana and will only do one thing before vanishing. When level ten is reached, the player will be able to control every spawned clone as a hive mind

Gamers body - lvl max

The Gamer will never get tired, their potential is infinite. They can have any bloodline, any transformation. It is simply a matter of time before they become the strongest. Sickness will never effect the gamer unless they fuse with a being that is already sick.

Gamers mind - lvl max

The Gamer can intake any amount of knowledge. They can easily learn anything regardless of the complexity. Just as their body shall one day reach perfection, so will their mind. Mental debuffs, telepathy, illusions and mind control will have no effect

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 883 28
you are Y/N Sparda, son of sparda, after kyrie died on your world, you settled on the another world called remnant. when you arrived on remnant, you...
25.2K 632 26
The protagonist was reincarnated into the body of Jaune Arc with a powerful Semblance that can create anything as long as he pays with Aura or Magic...
706K 3.8K 50
You may ask yourselves: Who is Jaune Arc? Is he the boy behind a shield and sword? Is he the weakling that will become a true warrior? Is he the teen...
42K 480 31
Once a mercenary, Y/N "Jet" L/N is captured by Ozpin after a mission gone wrong. The deal is simple join his school or be killed (if he's lucky). Aft...