β„π• π•£π•Ÿπ•€ π•ƒπ•šπ•œπ•– 𝕒 𝔻𝕖𝕧�...

By AfroDuckWriter

She was a girl with horns. She's the fire in the sin and those around her are damned by first sight. Those wh... More

-π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠-
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„™π•£π• π•—π•šπ•π•–-
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™- 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕀𝕀 𝔸 π•Žπ•–π•šπ•£π•• π•‹π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚- π•‹π•£π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•‹π•šπ•π• π•Žπ•– β„™π•¦π•œπ•–
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›- π”Όπ•Ÿπ•₯π•£π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•– π”Όπ•©π•’π•ž 𝔻𝕒π•ͺ
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜- β„šπ•¦π•šπ•£π•œ π”Έπ•‘π•‘π•£π•–π•™π•–π•Ÿπ•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕖𝕀π•₯
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟝- β„‚π• π•žπ•“π•’π•₯ π•‹π•£π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
-Chapter 6- Team B vs Team I
-Chapter 8- USJ Attack
-Chapter 9- Slow Fall
-Chapter 10- Everything Went Dark
-Chapter 11- Cracking
-Chapter 12- A Day With Shoto Part 1
Chapter 13- I'm Sorry, Sparky
-Chapter 14- Meditate
-Chapter 15- The Race
-Chapter 16- Calvary Battle Part 1
-Chapter 17- Calvary Battle Part 2
-Chapter 18- I Remember You
-Chapter 19- Fight
-Chapter 20- That Hurt to Watch
-Chapter 21- This Is My Dad
-Chapter 22- Strawberry Vs Fried Ice Cream
-Chapter 23- The Spark in The Stars
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 1
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 2
-Chapter 24- The Stellar Hero Starshine
-Chapter 25- A Day With Shouto Part 2
-Chapter 26- Shy Guy
~𝕀π•₯'𝕀 π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ β„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•„π• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ•šπ•₯𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕀~ ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™
~𝕀π•₯'𝕀 π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ β„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•„π• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ•šπ•₯𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕀~ ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟚
~Chapter 27~ Aftermath of Hosu City
~Chapter 28~ Never Trust A Man With A Side Part
~Chapter 29~ Final Exam
~Chapter 30~ Pass
~Chapter 31~ You Can't Run Forever
We All Hate A/N
-Two Heroes- Part 1
-Two Heroes- Part 2
-Two Hero- Part 3 *Finale*
-Chapter 32- An Emotional Day
~Chapter 33~ An Undead Friendship
~Chapter 34~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 1
~Chapter 35~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 2
~Chapter 36~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 3 *Finale*
~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸŸ~ π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝
~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ ~ 𝔽𝕝π•ͺ π•Žπ•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕄𝕖
Important A/N

-Chapter 7- Go Iida!

1.2K 48 22
By AfroDuckWriter

"What is All Might like as a teacher?!" A news reporter questioned, shoving a microphone into your face. Several photos were snapped of you as the press crowded around hoping to get some kind of information of the #1 hero.

You only blinked with a bored expression, "Loud. Kinda like you guys, when it's only 8 in the morning." You rasped, voice laced with sleep. In your left hand was a half-eaten chocolate croissant. Slight visible bags were beneath your eyes as eyes looked kinda dull from life with your freckles looking less than bright. But that didn't take away from the natural beauty you still held.

Despite your tired look you were rather rejuvenated with the only thing really showing this was the locks of hair that was put into two high curly pigtails held by hair ties. You quickly turned on your heel walking through the gates of UA ignoring the reporters.

"So annoying." You mumbled, taking a bite of your still warm breakfast.

"Good work on yesterday's combat training." Aizawa praised, voice remaining monotone. "I saw the video and results." Your eyes lazily scanned over the words in your book as Aizawa reviewed each student. "Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a child."

"I know." The spiky blond agreed albeit bit sourly because of the judgement.

"And Midoriya. You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh?" He guessed. The way he visibly shrunk in shame spoke for itself. "You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk." He continues. "I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do." Izuku looked up with a smile on his face. "Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya."

"Yes, sir!" He shouted.

"Now, let's get down to homeroom business," Aizawa announced. "Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you..."

'Take another special test?!' Everyone thought, leaning on the edge of their seats.

"...decide on a class representative." He finished.

'It's actually a normal school activity!'

The class visibly relaxed at this before erupting into an uproar that made you go nearly deaf.

"I want to be the class rep! Pick me!"

"Me too!"

"I want to do it, too." "Not you too, Kyo."

"Its a job made for m-"

"Pick me!"

The whole voice raised in hopes of getting picked to become the class rep. Some louder than others -Katsuki- to point that no one could hear their own thoughts.

You on the other hand had little to no interest knowing fully of all the responsibilities that came with it. But if you did become class rep, you wouldn't be allowed to quit.

"Silence please!" Iida shouted, causing the class to go quiet. "It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It's a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If you want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one."

"Iida, your hand is raised the highest." You pointed out, eyes on the shaking arm.

"Why did you suggest that?" Kaminari asked.

"We haven't known each other for that long, so how can we have trust or anything?" Asui questioned.

"If that's the case, and everyone would vote for themselves..." Kirishima pointed out.

"Don't you think that is precisely why whoever receives multiple votes here can be truly considered the most suitable person?" Iida explained. He turned his attention to the teacher who had begun to zip himself into his sleeping bag, "What do you think, Aizawa Sensei?"

"I don't care as long as you decide before homeroom is over."

Izuku Midoriya: 4

[Y/n] Hoshi: 3

"I got four votes!?" Izuku shouted, in disbelief.

"Why Deku?! Who voted for him?!" Katsuki raged.

"Better choice than you." You commented, a teasing smile on your lips. "An angry porcupine isn't exactly the best candidate."

"What did you say to me?!"

"With your spikes in all. If you get too mad they might just shoot out everywhere."

Sero shoulders shook as he struggled to hold in his laughter.

Iida on the other hand was shaking in disappointment at only receiving one vote. "I knew that would happen. That is only to be expected of a persons calling."

You gave him a small pat on the shoulder, "If it makes you feel any better, I voted for you." You admitted.

"You did?" He asked, shocked.

"Your the most level headed person I met so far and I'm pretty sure you would have taken this seriously enough." You explained.

"I-" Iida suddenly gave a deep bow taking you back, "Thank you for believing in my capabilities, Hoshi-San! I am deeply humbled!"

"Yea, yea. Just stop bowing or you'll get a cramp." Despite your nonchalant tone, your freckles glowed a light pink in embarrassment.

"Aww, someone's blushing~" Kyoka teased.

Before you could tell her off a hand suddenly touched the ends of your hair causing a shiver to run up your spine. "Woah, it feels like a cloud!" A voice squealed. You turned around to meet a pair of yellow iris surrounded by the black sclera.

"Hi! My name is Ashido Mina!" She greeted. "I love your hair!"

You would have told her off if it wasn't the fact she had put her attention to your horns. "You have horns too!" Her fingers ran across the horns as a shiver shot down your spine, followed by your figure turning pink. Though, this went completely unnotice by the girl as she continued to ramble. All while you stood completely in shambles glowing bright pink.

"Oh, sorry!" She removed her fingers letting out a nervous laugh, "I forget to ask. It just looks so nice! It's just so colorful and soft! I wish my hair was like that." She wishfully sighed. "My name is Ashido Mina."

"Hoshi [Y/n]." You muttered, coming out of your daze.

"[Y/n]? That doesn't sound like a Japanese name." She pointed out.

"I was born in America." You stated. "I moved to Japan when I was ten."

"Was it a big change?" She questioned.

"Not really. New York was pretty close to the same feeling when it came to crowds."

Now both you and Midoriya stood in front of the class, with Midoriya shaking like a leaf while you stood with your usual straight face. "Then, the class rep is Midoriya, and the deputy class rep will be Hoshi."

"S-S-Seriously? Seriously?" He stuttered, eyes wide with fear. "This is going to be interesting." You sighed.

"Congratulations on becoming deputy, [Y/n]." Momo congratulated.

Taking a bite of your dumpling you savored the tangy flavor it produced, "I might step down."

"What, why?" Kyoka's head snapped up from her phone at your statement.

You shrugged, "It just feels more like a hassle in my opinion."

"You've haven't even been deputy for 3 hours! You can't just quit!" Kyoka exclaimed.

"Watch."

Momo sat looking between the two bickering girls, trying to process their argument. Her brows knitted together in confusion not knowing what to do at the moment.

"I thought you said Hoshi's aren't quitters."

"Technically, I have my mother's maiden name. Therefore that means I can quit whenever I want." You picked up another dumpling placing it in your mouth.

*RING*

Your throat tightened in surprise at the loud sound causing the half-chewed dumpling to get stuck. Your face began to turn blue in color as your eyes began to water. Momo seeing your struggles began to hit your back violently hoping to dislodged the piece of food.

It eventually fell out after your mouth as you grabbed your water chugging it down trying to relieve the burning sensation. "What...was that?" You wheezed.

"There has been a level 3 security breach."

"What?" Momo gasped.

"All students please evacuate outdoors promptly."

Before you could even take in what was happening your hand was grabbed in a vice-like grip by Kyoka. "We should go."

Your hold on Kyoka tightened as students began to run and shove trying to escape the building. With a sudden shove, your hand loosened causing you to separate from Kyoka.

"Kyoka!" You shouted out to the girl trying to reach for the girl's outstretched hand. With every step you took forward you were shoved farther and farther away from her until you hit the glass window.

'What the hell even breached security?' Your eyes landed outside where the press stood. Inside...the gates.

"You have got to be kidding me..." You growled, hair frizzing out in anger. Your forehead made contact with the glass as another body was shoved into yours. You rubbed the forming bump with a growl, "Watch it!"

"My apologies, Hoshi-san!" Your eyes snapped open at the voice.

"Iida?"

"That would be me." He confirmed as he was pressed closer to you by the crowd. "Do you have any idea what caused the breach?" He questioned.

"Yea, the press got in. But, everyone's too panicked to notice." You explained, attempting to stand your ground against the herd of students. You nearly fell over only to be kept up by Iida, who wrapped his arms around you keeping you steady. Out of instinct, you grabbed hold of his arm. "Any idea how to get everyone to calm down?"

Iida looked around trying to find a route. 'What would Midoriya...or my brother....do in this situation?' He thought, gritting his teeth. His arms tightened around you trying to keep you as close as possible. His eyes landed on the exit where a cluster of students were struggling to fit through. "I need to get to the front..." Every step he took forward, he was shoved back twice as far.

A reassuring hand was placed on his shoulder, "Do you think you really think you can get everyone's attention?" You questioned, your face twisted into a scowl.

"Yes, I can. I ju-" Before he could even explain himself the strands of hair wrapped itself around his torso lifting him into the air, "Then go!"

He began to barrel through the air in a spiral using his jets as a boost to go over the student's heads. His body slammed against the head entrance, grabbing hold of a pipe to keep himself steady. "Everyone, everything's fine!" He shouted, catching everyone's attention.

"It is just the media! There is nothing to panic about! Everything is fine! This is U.A, let us act in a way befitting the best of the best." He announced. Despite his wobbly legs, he held an authoritative tone that helped soothe the crowd of their nerves.

You let out a sigh of relief allowing your hair to fall back into its resting state, as the students began to leave the hall calmly till it was completely emptied. You felt a sense of pride swell in your chest at helping.

"Maybe being deputy won't be that bad." You murmured.

"Come on, class rep. Start." Aizawa ordered, from in his yellow sleeping bag. You stood beside the shaking greenette, with half-lidded eyes open.

"N-Now, let's decide on the other class officers...but first, can I say something?"

You glanced at him confused, "What is it?"

He took in a deep breath, "I think...Tenya Iida should be the class rep after all!" He admitted. "He was able to get everyone's attention in such a cool way. I think it would be best for Iida to do it." He explained, giving his friend a smile.

"I'm good with that, too." Kirishima agreed. "Midoriya's saying it, and it's true that Iida was a big help at the cafeteria today."

"Yeah, and he kind of looked like the person on the emergency exit signs, didn't he?" Kaminari commented.

"Your wasting time." Aizawa groaned, causing the distracted Midoriya to bristle in surprise. 

'I forgot he was here!'

"I don't care what you do, just hurry up and do it." He stated, before laying down on the ground.

Iida stood up from his seat, "If the class rep has nominated me, then it cannot be helped." He raised his hand in a salute. "From this day forth, I, Tenya Iida, promise to do my best to carry out the duties of class representative."

"We're counting on you, Emergency Exit!" Kirishima cheered.

"Emergency Exit, Iida!"

"Do your best!"

Iida took his stand beside you giving you a small smile. "I look forward to working with you."

You gave a smirk at him, "Does that mean I get to throw you more often?" He visibly paled at your statement.

"I really hope not..."

You gave a light laugh which sounded like music to his ears. "I look forward to working with you as well, Iida." You gave a soft smile that caused his heart to cease movement. It was odd to say, but he liked your smile.

It was warm and welcoming.

Despite, being tossed like a rag doll just an hour ago by the same girl he felt happy to have received it.

(Iida doesn't get the love he deserves😔)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 127 4
γ‚œ ・. ✦ The world is endless, the possibilities are endless, yet y...
697K 9.6K 87
Hey friends! As part of the LGBTQAP + community, I made this book. Everyone loves the MHA/BNHA girls. I intend this for FEMALE readers. Homophobic c...
12.9K 102 35
-A Series of Smut and One Shots- X Reader = Gender Neutral Otherwise it'll specifically say male or female. (Characters are aged up to 18+ Think most...
13.9K 492 17
ᴡᢻᡘᡏᡘ α΄Ήβ±α΅ˆα΅’Κ³β±ΚΈα΅ƒΛ£ αΆ ! Κ³α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³ β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ If your dreams don't scare you there too small. ❞ β™‘Λ—ΛβœŽ*ΰ³ƒΛšπŸ’:; ↳ ❝ Β‘ Stop moving ya head ! ❞ ╔═══...