Wolven Hearts {Werewolf Matur...

Por FanficDemon1701

His arms wrap around my waist, his tongue stroking my neck. His brother watched with a heated gaze smirking... M谩s

Summary Again/Copyright Claims
Act 1:|| Death Of An Aunt
Act 2:|| Sammie's Diner
Act 3:|| Behold Werewolves!!
Act 4:|| Enter Eros!!
Act: 5: The Curse Of Tragedy
Act 6: The Mage Who Predicts
Act 7: Blaze's Jealousy & The Moment
Act 8:|| 馃敟Their Love馃敟
Act: 10:|| Sammie Possessed By Tenko
Act 11: Big Bad Rogues Attack But Fail
Act 12: Enter Drakeo!!
Act 13: War Going To Hell
Author's Note
Author's Note: This Book Is Incomplete Don't Worry
Act 14: Defami The Terrible

Act 9:|| 馃惡The Turning 馃惡

1.7K 27 4
Por FanficDemon1701

Here's chapter nine enjoy guys!!
Here's what a Shiba Inu looks like!
==============================================================

The next thing I knew was I woke up, and I wore men's clothing that wasn't mine, one of Ace's shirts, and a new pair of my underwear.
And the sheets of the bed were changed, and well, Ace and Blaze were gone, and I slowly sit up, flinching, unable to stand up, not able to walk, only sit up in bed.
So I noticed a note by my pillow.

Dear Sammie,
We had to go on a mission.
If we did not you would of been turned into a vampire and we do not want that.
Also since we had sex roughly with you, you will not walk right for awhile, so stay in bed until we return or you will fall getting up or standing up.
Wait for us.
We will not be long.

With love,
Ace

I blink, and look around and lay back down feeling really sore as hell, and he wasn't kidding I'd not be able to walk, because I felt like I got hit by a train.

They said werewolves have sex roughly so now I know what they mean.
I thought to myself.
But I feel fully satisfied.

I then thought about what it would be like if they fed me their blood and I became like them, a werewolf, and then I could have their pups.

I wonder what it would be like to be a wolf?
And to have their pups?
I want to be like them, and to have their pups.
I really want to.
But if I turn into a wolf I'd be Dad's enemy too, but I'm already Dad's enemy since I'm with Blaze and Ace, and Remriz won't let me see Dad, and I need to quit moping over it, and accept that I may never see Dad again, because Remriz said so.
I thought to myself, as I lay on my side.

I then heard voices in the home, familiar ones.
"Those rogues, they were looking for Sammie and we don't know why."
Blaze says in another room.

"Maybe they are linked to those rogues we killed on her property the first time?"
Ace asked Blaze.

"We might need to turn her.
If she's human and they attack her and we aren't there she will die."
I heard Blaze say.

I sit up, and listened to what they are saying.
"If we turn her now after having sex with her, she will get immediately pregnant.
It would be too soon especially with danger looming.
Those rogues want her for some reason."
Ace argued.

"Ace, we can't have them ripping her apart when she's human and defenseless.
And when she's a wolf she can protect herself, even if pregnant."
Blaze argued back.

"I can help with that."
Another voice pops up.

"You!"
I heard Blaze snarl out.

"Yes, indeed Sammie can keep herself safe, she will be a unique wolf when turned; a powerful one."
I recognized the voice as the Mage Nori.

"Why'd you pop up?!"
Blaze snarled.

"Because I said I'd visit.
I scryed where Sammie is residing by the way."
Nori says to Blaze and Ace.
"And yes she is in danger.
Rogues are planning something big is all I can say, because I cannot reveal too much of the future it is the rules of predicting stuff.
I can only tell a little at a time."

"Then you're not much help!"
Blaze growled.

"Keep it down Blaze, because Sammie is sleeping."
Ace warns Blaze.

"Actually she is awake and listening."
Nori says to Ace.

"So she knows what is going on?!"
Blaze grits out.

"Great."
Ace sighs.

"She has been awake awhile."
Nori comments.
"She is worried I can feel it."

"I say we turn her and if she gets pregnant then let it happen.
We can raise the pup Ace."
Blaze says to Ace.

"Turning her only to protect her?!
It has to be her choice Blaze not ours!
She has to want it!
She already lost her father to a Vampire, now she only has us!
Now she must choose to lose her humanity to becoming a werewolf?!
Do you think she would choose this Blaze and then know because we had sex that if she turns she will become immediately pregnant because our seed is in her?!"
Ace shook his head, then walked into the room where I'm resting and shuts the door.
"Sammie, you heard everything?"

"Yes everything you guys said.
I don't mind you turning me, or if I get pregnant, as long as you help me raise the child, because I know my autism will follow me along into my werewolf body."
I tell Ace.

"So you are chosing this not because we chose it to protect you?"
Ace asked, sitting next to me.

"I'm choosing it because I want it, because I love you two, and I want to be with both of you forever."
I smile a kindred warm smile at Ace,  and Ace sighs, and then kissed my lips gingerly.

"Let me bring Blaze in here, because you have to drink both of our blood at the same time, we have to sire you in order for this to work."
Ace stood up, and walked out of the room, and left the door open, and says to Blaze and Nori.
"She's choosing to turn on her own choice Blaze."

Blaze goes wide eyed.
"Are you serious?!"

"We have to prepare to sire her together or the turn will not work."
Ace tell Blaze.

"I know that."
Blaze rubbed his face.
"I'll go get a cup and you get the knife."

Ace nods and the two twins went to get the necessary things, and came back to my room, and I sit up more, and they sat by me on the bed, and I watch Ace cut his arm with the knife, and blood drips into the steel cup, and fills it, and his wound heals up, then Blaze does the same thing, cuts his arm with the knife, and his blood fills the cup, making it fill the cup halfway full, and his wound then healed.

"Drink all of it down even if it tastes bad."
Ace tells me, and I nod, taking the steel cup, and I start drinking their blood down, and it did taste bad, but I drank it anyways, gulping it down until it was gone, and handed the cup to them.
"Feel any different?"
Ace asked me.

I shrug, but then my body began to feel extremely hot.
"Yes my body is starting to feel hot!"
I say to Ace.

"That means your body is starting to turn.
Your wolf will look like how you want it to look like since you're human it will look like your favorite colors of a dog you like.
So what is your favorite breed of dog and it's colors?"
Ace asked me.

"Shiba Inu."
I tell Ace as I felt a pulsation, a painful one go through me, and I cry out in pain.

"Good breed."
Blaze smirked.

"She's feeling the pains already.
We should get her to the basement."
Ace picks me up, and carried me down some halls, and Nori followed, and I was so focused on the pains going through my body that I didn't notice I was set on a cold basement floor on my knees.

"Focus on it."
Ace and Blaze says to me, as they kneel down watching me intently.

"But it hurts so bad!"
I exclaim.

"It's supposed to hun."
Ace tells me.
"When you turn it is."

I was crying from the pain as I was on my hands and knees, and now suddenly my hands started turning into paws, furry orange and white paws, my legs were turning into paws, furry orange and white paws, and hind quarters of a canine, and my clothes given to me by Ace ripped off me, and my body grew large as big as Ace and Blaze's wolves, and my face turned into a orange and white chubby cheeky snout, pointy ears and a black button nose, and I had a fluffy orange and white tail.
My wolf looked more like a mix of a Shiba Inu and a Wolf, and it was nine feet tall, like Ace and Blaze's wolves. My lips were black and my claws on my paws as well were black too.
I had golden eyes.

"She looks like a mix of a Shiba Inu and Wolf."
Blaze chuckled and I whine.

"Well it's what she wanted."
Ace says walking up to me and scratched my chin then touched my stomach.
"Yes she's pregnant.
I sense it and smell it."

"I do as well."
Blaze growled.
"But with one though."

"Yes I sense one."
Ace tells Blaze.
Then he looked to me, pulling his hand away from my stomach.
"Now focus on turning human.
Remember what your human form looks like."

I focus, and remember what my human form looks like, and I began transforming back, and I was human in seconds, and naked on my hands and knees.
"Oh my!"
Nori turned away, covering his eyes.
"I didn't see anything I swear!"

"Sure you didn't!"
Blaze says sarcastically.

Ace gets a blanket, and covers me up.
"You're a werewolf now.
We will teach you the rules of being a  lone wolf now.
Now we must let Eros know you are one by calling him now and that you are expecting a pup.
It is law he knows you are expecting a pup."

"Okay."
I stand up.

Ace and Blaze hug and kiss me in a loving way.
"We will protect you from the rogues and we must let Eros know the rogues are up to something bad, but we don't know what."

"That means I will have to meet Eros right?"
Nori asked unnerved.

"Yes indeed you do."
Blaze smirked.

Nori gulped, looking scared of meeting Eros.
"It looks like all of us will have to go to Charleston to meet Eros."
Ace says to me, Blaze and Nori.

I just hope that this problem is resolved soon before my pup is born.

===================================================================================================================

To be continued......

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

418K 15.3K 38
"Hey Gamma." Alice giggles looking up to me, not even noticing that Jay has gone. Her cheeks have a pink hue to them from all the Vodka, her eyes a...
1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...
Finn Por riley

Hombres Lobo

8.9K 221 54
"Bullshit." Cillian's eyes flashed black at my outburst, and I saw his body shaking to control his wolf from lashing out at me. I didn't back down. I...
662K 17.7K 29
17. That's how old I am today. It's about time too. I was getting sick of being 16. I hear a low rumble being emitted from my chest. I run towards th...