Sinful Pleasure (#1 of "Trilo...

By ann2ktheauthor

๐Ÿ”ฅFeatured by @WattpadAfterDark on "BDSM and Consensual Kink" reading list๐Ÿ”ฅ *** "I couldn't get enough of hi... More

Welcome
Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Thank you

Chapter 1

16.1K 139 85
By ann2ktheauthor

It was a wonderful day.

Only my fierce struggles with my suitcase were giving me a headache. Did I have too much luggage, or was the suitcase too small?

While I was busy pondering my predicament, my phone rang.

"What's up, girl?"

I was as happy as always to hear my best friend Kelly's voice.

"Hey, Kelly! I am packing," I answered, just as I finally managed to close the suitcase.

"Did you remember your sexy underwear?"

"Kelly!" I scolded. "Anyway, I think I've packed all my stuff."

She started giggling. "Damn, Liz, you will be on vacation only for a week."

"Yeah, I know. But I've been waiting for this for so long. I want to have everything I could possibly want with me."

"Ha-ha! Okay, don't forget to write to me from the hotel! If Leo gives you a break, at least for a while, of course."

"Jeez, Kells! Do you only think about sex? We are going to a spa. Massages and relaxation—that is all I need."

The doorbell rang while Kelly and I continued the conversation.

"Leo's here. Bye, Kelly!"

I hung up and opened the door.

"Hey, babe!" I greeted Leo enthusiastically.

"Hello, Liz," he replied. He approached me and kissed me on the cheek.

On the cheek!? I was surprised, but I brushed it off. "Come in! I'm almost done with my luggage. I can't wait for tomorrow."

"Liz, I need to talk to you."

For a split second, the smile disappeared from my face. My heart started beating fast. I had never seen Leo so serious.

"What is it, Leo?"

"I know that the moment is not the best... but... I need to tell you something."

"You're starting to scare me."

"I think we need to break up."

"What?"

His words came to me like thunder from a clear sky. Leo and I had been together for six years. And we were happy. Or so I had thought...

"Listen, Liz. I love you..."

"If you love me, why are you breaking up with me?"

"Just listen to me. It is difficult for me to tell you this, but I owe you the truth."

"Is there another woman?" I asked him, unsure if I really wanted to hear the answer.

"No! I would never do that to you! It's just..." He sighed heavily. "We were sixteen when we started dating... We were kids... You were my first girl... And I was your first... You know what I mean..."

"No, Leo! I don't!"

I felt so confused at that moment. Everything seemed surreal as if I was in a nightmare.

"Okay... What I mean is that the only experience we have... the only sexual experience... is with each other..."

"You want to sleep with other women?"

"To be honest, yes, I do."

"Am I not good enough in bed?"

"No, Liz. You are good. I'm just saying we both have no other experience." He paused for a second, running his fingers through his hair. "Don't you feel that our relationship has become stagnant?"

"No! Well... maybe a little... I don't know! I haven't thought about that!"

"Maybe if we give ourselves some time apart, we could try new things, meet new people. If we miss each other after that, we could know that we are meant to be together for certain ."

"I can't believe this, Leo!"

"I don't want to hurt you, Liz. I just want to be honest with you. I feel like I'm missing something. I don't think I can figure out what it is while we are still together."

I really couldn't believe what was happening. I loved him so much. But I couldn't judge him for being honest with me. I swallowed my tears and took a deep breath. "Thank you. Thank you for saying this to me instead of cheating on me. Well, I guess I have to start unpacking."

"No way, Liz! Not at all! You are going on this vacation! This is your vacation! Call Kelly and ask her to come with you!"

It was so strange. And a little bit ironic... Right? He broke my heart but kept showing concern for me at the same time...

"I... I don't know... What about your father?"

"I can visit him whenever I want to. Right now, it is important for you to feel good."

Three months ago, Leo surprised me with the news that he would take me on vacation to his father's new hotel. I had been so excited.

I had never met Leo's father. Mr. Slater lived in another city, and they rarely saw each other. Leo was a result of a one-night stand—he was a prom baby, as he used to joke. But regardless of the distance, Leo loved his father very much, and his father never stopped giving Leo's mother the financial support she needed to raise a child.

"Please, Liz, go!" Leo interrupted my thoughts. "I will never forgive myself if I ruin your trip."

What about ruining my life? I thought and then continued out loud, "Okay, thank you. I will ask Kelly to come with me."

He kissed me gently on my forehead and walked out.

It wasn't until he left that I let my tears flow.

I cried, and I cried.

I don't know for how long. Maybe until my tears ran out.

After I calmed down a bit, I called Kelly. But when she picked up, I couldn't utter a word. Only a sob came out of my mouth.

"Liz," she began anxiously, "are you crying?"

"No... Um... Yes..."

"What happened?"

"Leo and I broke up."

"What? How? Why?"

Three excellent questions.

"It seems that he wants to sleep with other women," I answered, and the tears began to flow again.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Did you punch him?"

"No!" Only Kelly would react like that. "Kelly, he was honest with me. He stood in front of me and told me the truth. I respect that. No matter how hurt I am."

"Then I'll punch him for you!"

For a split second, a smile appeared on my face. Yeah, that was a best friend.

"Thank you, Kells, but there is no need. I gave him my blessing. Everyone has the right to seek happiness."

"Oh, Liz," she sighed. "You are such a good person! With the biggest heart that could ever exist. You will meet someone that will love you and treat you the way you deserve!"

"Thank you. I hope so." I needed her words and her support. Only Kelly could make me feel better when my whole world was falling apart. "Anyway, I wanted to ask if you would come with me tomorrow on the trip? I know this is short notice, but Leo hasn't canceled it, and he wants me to go. I really think that it will be good for me to get away from everything for a while."

"I would love to, but I can't miss work. I am sorry, honey!"

"It's okay. Well, it looks like I will have to unpack anyway."

"Don't you dare! You won't miss a free vacation in a luxury hotel only because you will be alone! You said it yourself—this holiday is supposed to be about massages and relaxation. You don't need anyone for that. Go!"

"I don't know..."

"I do know! Even if I have to lose my job to drag you there—you will go!"

"Okay. I'll go. I guess I really do deserve a little pampering now."

"That's my girl!"

After I finished talking to Kelly, I felt a little better. If only she could have come with me on the trip, I would have felt a lot better.

***

The next day

The following morning I styled my hair in a casual side braid, put on light-blue jeans, a peach t-shirt, and my flat brown shoes, grabbed my suitcase, and headed for the airport. I settled into a comfortable seat and looked out the window.

During the flight, I couldn't do anything but think about what Leo had told me the last day. I didn't know if I was more hurt because he broke up with me or because of the fact that he might have done so because I was bad in bed.

My one-hour flight passed while I wallowed in doubts and self-pity.

After we landed, I took a taxi to the hotel. Once I saw it, I was happy that I hadn't given up on this vacation.

The hotel appeared to be very large and very luxurious. Glass windows surrounded the facade of the building, and at the top was a huge sign—SLATER WELLNESS & SPA. I was even more amazed when I ventured inside. The lobby was spacious, designed with an unexpectedly good combination of modern style and vintage elements. An elegant chandelier hung from the ceiling, contrasting with the square shapes of the interior and the simple furniture.

I approached the reception.

A beautiful young woman greeted me with a smile. "Hello, Miss."

"Hello. My name is Elizabeth Turner. I have a reservation."

"Your room is ready. Here is your key-card."

While the receptionist was handing me the card, I heard a low male voice behind me. "Hello, Elizabeth. I was expecting you."

I turned around. A devilishly handsome man stood behind me with his hands in his pockets. He was dressed in a sporty, elegant style in jeans, a black shirt with rolled-up sleeves, and an unbuttoned collar. Black aviator sunglasses covered his eyes. His jawline was roughly defined with stubble.

I felt butterflies in my stomach, and it was a moment before I could respond to his greeting.

"Mr. Slater?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 6.9K 46
Imagine being awakened in the night and blindfolded then tied to your bed. Your body being ravaged in the dark by unseen hands and lips. Having your...
4.5K 196 6
Collection of short stories or one shots about their lustful thoughts, erotica and further more. This will be dedicated to our couple Kartik and Nai...
25.2K 1.8K 22
"Do you know what they say about me?" He asked, stepping closer to me. I stumbled back into the candle stands causing them to fall, but he caught my...
540K 1.3K 73
A series of very short stories or scenes if you will. A glimpse into bdsm. Written for women, if you're just curious about the craft, a submissive or...