Roleplay Characters

Od Dr_BunnyChan

Any characters that I'm using for roleplay with others, I'll put here Viac

"So This is What Love is Like?"
"Yes, I'm a Boy Witch, What About It?"
"It's Whatever"
"I'll take care of you"
"You okay?"

"I'm all the warmth you need~"

38 2 1
Od Dr_BunnyChan

RemyIsSpooky

Name:
Cyrus, he uses the last name Gardner when he's in the mortal realm

Nickname:
Cy

Gender:
Male

Age:
Older than the Earth itself

Birthday:
He doesn't have one, he believes his birth occured not long after the universe was formed

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Species:
God, Sun God to be more specific

Personality:
Cyrus is a very proud god, although he can be a bit show boaty, he isn't the type to let his pride go to his head. He is very patient, and thoughtful of his actions. Since he is so ancient he is very smart, he's had literally all the time in the world to read his fair share of literature.

He's very caring and dependable. He's well aware of the power he holds over humans as a god, but does not try to use this power to his advantage. Cyrus is also a creature of passion, his love is fierce and his friendship is everlasting, wound a person he cares about and you'll never be able to sleep peacefully again. He doesn't get angry very easily, but when he does the wrath of a god is unmatched, so try to avoid making him upset.

Appearance:

Human form:

Hair color:
Reddish brown, goes more brown in his human form

Eye color:
Yellowish green, goes more green in his human form

Do they have tattoos:
He has markings when he isn't in human form

Do they have scars:
One on his forearm, and one on his left side

Do they have piercings:
His ears

Height:
6'5 when he's in human form
7'0 when he's in his natural form

Anything extra:
He has horns when he's not in human form

Strengths:
As a god, he has a lot of physical strength. His intellect and desire to learn more is also part of what adds to his strength. He has control over his emotions, his mood is not easily swayed.

Flaws:
He has good self-awareness but at the same time, he often has trouble recognizing his own wrong doings.

Likes:
Sweet things
Tea
Reading
Warm weather
Hot springs
Fire
Cats
Passion
Humans
Wildlife

Dislikes:♤
Things that are sour
Night time
the goddess of the moon. They're polar opposites not only in power, but also in personality. As such, they don't get along
Liars
Disloyalty
Anything cold

Hobbies:
Learning about new subjects
Reading, especially if the book is older
Flying with Rhea

Position:
Dominant top

Occupation:
He's worked many jobs in his time to try and add spice to his life, he hasn't found anything that keeps his interest so his current occupation is tending to his duties as the sun god.

Do They Have Children?:
Yes, he has a son with a human woman, making the child a demigod. His name is Mirri, he's 20 years old and has yet to awaken his powers. As a god, he isn't able to be the most present father figure, but he still cares deeply for his son and visits him when he can.

Family:
If he has parents, he doesn't remember them, or any of the details about how came into being.

Backstory:
Cyrus was born out of the sun, as one of the first gods to come into existence, he doesn't have any parental figures, his name and purpose was given to him by the very first god. He lived as a regular god for most of his life, avoiding contact with mortals until he became bored of that lifestyle.

This was when he came down from Olympus, and had his first interaction with human beings. He slowly started to garner interest towards them, wanting to learn more about their vast knowledge and different cultures. After a few more years (what he considers a few years but it was probably a few hundred). He was beginning to get bored again until he met a woman named Belle, he fell in love with her at first sight. They spent 4 years together before having their child, Mirri.

After that Cyrus had been neglecting his duties as a god for so long that he had to leave them behind and go back to Olympus to tend to his responsibilities. Being away for so long, him and Belle grew apart. She eventually grew tired of never knowing when she would see him next and broke things off. They still get along okay but the spark that was once in their relationship has fizzled out, he now only sees her when he sees his son.

Now, Cyrus is once again on earth, trying to find the next something (or someone ;) ) that will bring the excitement back into his eternal life.

Worst memory:♤
When he was betrayed by one of his oldest friends (this was left out of the backstory because I want this part of the story to be discovered between our two characters)

Best memory:
When his son was born

Any pets?:
He has a Griffin named Rhea,

he disguises her as a cat

Do they drink?:
Yes

Do they smoke?:
He used to but not anymore

Do they do any drugs:
None

Mental Illness:
None that he knows of

Extra Information:
None

Turn ons:
Teasing
Having a partner who is submissive
Neck kisses
Pulling on his hair
Light scratching at his back
Risky behavior (such as sex outside)
Anything thigh high really butters his croissant

Turn offs:
Any bodily fluids aside from cum
Being tied up

Scenario:
It's a regular evening. Cyrus is taking his usual stroll down the side walk back to the apartment he rents when he's in the mortal realm. It seems to be going just like every other day until he stumbles upon a dark alleyway, where he finds your character collapsed and wounded. Thinking it could add some interest to his day he decides to take him back to his apartment, and tend to his wounds.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

690K 57.9K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.7M 158K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
473K 37.7K 18
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
10.7M 248K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...