the lockdown | f.w แƒฆ

By asiamatti

"why did you kiss me?" "cause it might be the last thing i'll ever do" in which love at first sight during an... More

๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ
๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”
๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ

๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท

1.7K 45 114
By asiamatti

2 years later y/n passed away. she didn't have any health conditions or anything, she just died of old age. everyone was sad about it. jaeden and wyatt ran out of an interview that was on national tv. everyone was sad of course, but also a bit happy. y/n got to be with her true love, she never found anyone after finns death. she stayed true to her love.

the gang burning y/n next to finn. she always talked about it when she hung out with them, so in heaven, her and finn wouldn't get lost or have trouble finding each other.
a/n: some of you may not believe in
heaven, but please follow it for the sake of this
story. please do not bash
people in the comments because of their beliefs.
i also do not know what it's like up there so i'll just make it up.

meanwhile in heaven...

y/n woke up. where was she. why did she feel shorter? so much younger?

"where am i?" she asked.

a voice answered her.

you are in heaven. it said. you are a teenager now because in heaven, we made you the age when you had the most fun and enjoyed. you may see people in the real world, but they cannot see you. now enjoy. you can visit people in dreams, but only once a week. it finished.

y/n looked behind her and saw many people. just like the real world. except the floor was made up of white clouds. she was confused for a bit until she turned around again to see...

finn.

he looked exactly like when she last saw him. he was so handsome, beautiful even. they looked at each other for a minute and ran to each other and gave each other a tight hug. finn kissed y/n passionately.

"is it really you?" y/n said through happy tears.

"yes it is princess." finn told her and kissed her once again.

"i've waited. waited so long for you. ive always heard you talk to me and i've always listened. i love you y/n and i will never stop." he told the girl in front of him who was in awe. they were both happy.

"i love you too finn. forever" y/n said back with a smile. it was the smile that finn loved.

"wanna see what i've prepared for you this whole time?" finn was excited to show her.

"of course!" y/n pulled on finns arm and they walked like that all the way to a beautiful cottage. it was full of flowers. the sky reflected with so many colors. finn knew y/n wanted to have her perfect date at sunset. near the flowers, there were a set of two white chairs and a table. two cups of lemonade and two plates of chocolate ice cream. y/ns favorite.

"so you heard everything i said? this whole time?" y/n was shocked. he really cared enough to listen to her all these years because he loved her. he stayed true to it.

"yes i did princess." finn said with a smile and there was a silence that followed it. y/n was looking at the beautiful view. but the view in front of finn was even more perfect. he broke the silence.

"so uh were teens forever now. and i never got to ask you to be my girlfriend." finn began "so y/n watson, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

y/n kissed him on the lips. it was a perfect slow kiss.

"i think that just answered my question." finn said with a giggle.

finn was happy. he kept his promise and never broke it after all these years.

y/n didn't need to tell finn everything that happened back on earth. he already knew because he was there with her. she just couldn't see him.

after their small cottage date, they went on a walk to see the flowers. it was beautiful. truth was, finn planted all of these all by himself. he had so much time to do it and once they grew, they wouldn't die. he did this for y/n. he did anything and everything for her. y/n loved the flowers and their colors. pink, lavender, baby blue, white, and yellow. every time she passed by them she picked a flower and finn gave her a peck on the cheek. after only a few minutes, she had a whole bouquet in her hands.

"so uh what do we do now?" y/n said excitedly with a smile while tugging on finns sleeve playfully.

"wanna go see our friends back on earth? i mean like they might look older by a lot but it'll be fun" finn said as a suggestion.

y/n nodded and they crossed a bridge from heaven to the real world. they both went to a restaurant where the gang normally hung out. it was called dooleys. they had milkshakes and ice cream there, which the group loved after a sweaty football game or just to cool off on a hot day.

finn and y/n sat in a bright red booth facing each other. y/n looked around surprised that nothing has changed. after all these years, the place kept its originality.

"it's the same" y/n laughed and looked around. finn didn't say anything. he just looked at her. he was staring at her. y/n noticed candy snapped her fingers at finns face.

"hello? are you a statue now?" y/n asked, a bit annoyed that he hadn't responded to anything she has said yet.

"nothing. you're just too beautiful." finn said to y/n while she giggled and smiled.

"and you sir have never changed. not even one bit." y/n poked his nose and the two joked around until they heard a small ring from a bell meaning that someone had walked in. not just one person though. a whole group. they were all men. all old looking. dressed in old people clothes.

it was the gang. most of them had sad looks on their faces but they lit up once they walked in. y/n and finn knew them. they knew exactly who they were. jack, louis, chosen, wyatt, and jaeden. all lined up to get either a smoothie or ice cream. they got sat down at the same place finn and y/n were sitting at. the five scooted in the booth but on both rows from which they sat, they left some space. that space was exactly where y/n and finn were sitting.

"remember, leave room for them." jack said. y/ns eyes almost filled with tears at what he said. since they normally went all together as a group, they normally sat in the same spot, in the same order, so they practically memorized each other's spots and never changed them.

"i miss her already." wyatt said with a forced smile.

"me as well." louis said "well, at least theyre both up there forever. our lovers in high school. they're happy. they did have their happy ending. which was what they always wished for."

y/n and finn looked at each other and smiled. they never said anything because they were too focused on what all the others were saying.

"remember when chosen here made y/n laugh so hard, milkshake came out of her nose!" jaeden said. which caused the whole group to laugh. finn looked at y/n and mouthed i remember that and y/n giggled softly.

"still cannot believe that was so long ago. we were so little. trouble-making teens that were having fun and living life to the fullest. look where we are now. look to where they are now. we are all happy old people that teens make fun of when they pass by us." chosen laughed weakly while the others laughed too.

they spent the next hour there until they left, finn and y/n crossed the bridge back to heaven. they walked hand in hand. them touching always made the both of them feel safe. they had each other.

they went on a little stroll near fountains and lakes. finn knew y/n enjoyed things like these. they stopped at a beautiful fountain and finn looked at her.

"look uh, i wanna give you this" he held out a ring, this wasn't just any ring, this wasn't a wedding or engagement ring, it was one of finns rings. it was thick and the color was silver. it had a straight line circling through the middle of it.

"there aren't any stores or anything up here for rings or anything like that and uh were practically old enough to do this so i just wanted to give you this." finn gave it to the girl and placed the ring on her ring finger.

"i never told you about this ring but it's from my mom. it's really special to me and you're special to me too. so i just wanted to give it to you." finn said with a soft smile on his face.

"finn, it's beautiful. thank you" y/n said. then leaned in to kiss him.

this kiss wasn't a make out or anything like that. it was a soft, long, gentle kiss. finn loved it. if only we could stay like this forever he thought.

"i love you so much. i'll never stop y/n, i am so in love with you. i would do anything for you." finn said. he let her know what he's been staying inside his mind for so long.

"i love you too stink." y/n laughed and pecked him on the cheek.

"stop calling me that!" finn giggled and poked her stomach.

"nope." y/n said. "stink"

"you're gonna regret saying that. right about now!" finn chased y/n while she ran. they ran to a whole field and y/n ran all the way up the hill until she got tired. finn didn't run out of energy and caught up to her and tickled her sides until they fell. rolling off the hill, they kept giggling. they reached the bottom and y/n landed in finns arms. finn was about to tickle her again until y/n yelled.

"okay okay! bubba stop!" she kept laughing and finn was on top of her in the grass.

"that's much better. i like that nickname more." finn laughed.

they looked at each other for a moment. y/ns hair spread out in the grass, while finn was on top of her, supporting himself with his arms. his raven colored curls hung over his face while his thin silver chain dangled from his neck. it wasn't long until y/n grabbed his neck and kissed him.

she really loved this boy. she stayed true to him even if he was dead. same with finn. this was the love of his life. the only thing he wished for up here was for her to come up with him. wishes really do come true.

welp. this was their happy ending. kissing in the grass, knowing they would be reckless teenagers forever. living in a beautiful place full of flowers and happiness. being able to go wherever they wanted to go, whenever they wanted to go. knowing they had each other forever was something that made both of their hearts happy.

"i love you finn."

"i love you so much more y/n"

then they kissed again in the grass. they didn't care who saw them. or what others thought. they didn't care if it looked weird or if they got bugs in their hair.

all that mattered is that they had each other. that had all the time in the world to do anything and everything together.

they loved each other. spending the rest of their lives together was just the beginning. they did have the love that you could find in books, the love that was so rare, the love that only existed in a movie. they were living their happily ever after kissing in the grass. this happily ever after was just the beginning.

and it all started with a lockdown

which turned out to be love at first sight

which brought two teens together

to love each other forever

and live happily ever after.

the end.

authors note!
sorry for the late update!
ahhh so this is the end! i may put y/ns journal entries to finn. let
me know if i should! i almost cried while writing this. it's just so cute and precious!
when they kissed in the grass i pretended they were in the end of
some movie and the camera was zooming out LOL.
thank you guys so much for reading this story and making it this far!
i never thought this story would do so good.
vote and comment and tell me what you think! should i write another fanfic! i will
miss writing this so much ugh! thank you all again so much!
love y'all 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 906 24
Finn Wolfhard, the love of your life... Or so you thought. โš ๏ธTRIGGERINGโš ๏ธ
16.7K 524 24
(โ˜Ÿ๏ธŽ) ~ All Time Low "can only virgins see this stuff?" "is that why im not seeing this shit?!" -in which a stranger things fanatic writes about the...
866K 9.3K 136
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐ˆ๐๐‚๐‹๐”๐ƒ๐„๐’ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ป๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
377K 6.4K 159
"i get everything i want cause i attract it" ~preferences for finn wolfhard and his characters! finn โ™ก richie โ™ก mike โ™ก tyler โ™ก miles โ™ก boris โ™ก