but i can't, DISCONTINUED <-

By -MALIIKS

๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€๐๐“ | โ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant โž she writes him a letter hoping she... More

one
two
three
four
six
DISCONTINUED !!

five

449 36 47
By -MALIIKS

...
year 4—chapter 5
(i also couldn't find a good gif </3)

"harry potter!" dumbledore then repeated himself loudly, anger clearly in his voice, causing me to jump out of my trance.

"go on harry." hermione whispered into harry's ear in which he sat there staring.

"harry go." i demanded him pulling him up and pushing him slightly, he only stood there, frozen causing hermione to push him forward making him walk to dumbledore.

dumbledore quickly handed harry the piece of parchment. he then slowly walked to the room in the back.

"he's a cheat! he's not even seventeen yet!" i heard a voice yell.

...
harry's pov.

i walked into the room hearing teachers arguing angrily from behind me scaring me. i turned around just as i did i saw dumbledore running towards me.

"harry, harry! did you put your name in the goblet of fire?" he asked me, quickly and clearly angry yet he somehow seemed scarily calm, as he grabbed onto my shoulders causing me to stumble back.

"no sir." i answered quickly.

"did you ask one of the older students to do it for you?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows, still gripping my shoulders.

"no sir." i answered again whilst shaking my head.

"your absolutely sure?" he asked whilst pointing at me as i nodded quickly.

"the boys clearly lying." maxime said to dumbledore as she walked in.

moody then quickly defended me.

after a short amount of bickering crouch spoke up.

"the rules are absolute. the goblet of fire contains a binding magical contract." he grumbled sounding somewhat scared.

"mr. potter has no choice. he is as of tonight." the man then paused.

"a triwizard champion" he finished turning towards me causing all the other professors to look at me.
...

y/n's pov

hermione, ron and i sat in the gryffindor common room. hermione and i clearly annoyed by ron's blabbering but the ginger boy wouldn't shut up.

"i can't believe that harry would bloody do that without telling anyone." ronald wailed to us causing me to groan loudly. the boy stopped ranting abruptly.

"what are you on about?" ron scoffed at me.

"what am I on about? you haven't shut up for merlin knows how long. do you really have that little faith and trust in your best friend?" i asked the boy who stared at me for a good 30 seconds.

"will i do now due to the fact that he somehow found a way to put his name in without telling anybody, oh and better yet knowing that I really wanted to do it." he angrily told me as hermione stared at us seeming somewhat interested in our conversation. 

"well, personally, I think he was set up." i said, averting my gaze from him to hermione.

"you're only saying that because you have a thing for the git." He huffed, causing me to roll my eyes silently.

"he always gets what he wants and it's not fair. it's always harry this harry that." his voice cracked as he ranted.

"and what am i known as huh? oh right. the chosen ones best friend." he scoffed.

...
harry's pov

i sat on my bed lost in my own thoughts hearing ron silently getting ready for sleep until he finally spoke up.

"how did you do it?" he asked me sounding rather annoyed.

"never mind it doesn't matter." he scoffed

"might've let your best friend know though." he stated sounding even more annoyed than before, causing me to speak up.

"let you know what?" i asked, but i clearly knew what he was talking about.

"you know bloody well what." he said turning towards me and glaring.

"i didn't ask for this to happen ron." i told the long haired ginger in a slightly angry tone.

"okay? your being stupid." i protested.

"yeah that's me. harry potters stupid friend." the fourth year said while getting under his covers.

I subtly got up annoyed that my own best friend wouldn't believe me.

"i didn't put my name in that cup." i stated in the same annoyed tone as he gave towards me.

"i don't want eternal glory i just wanna be-" i then cut myself off not know where i was going with that sentence.

"look i don't know what happened tonight and i don't know what. it just did. okay?" i told that boy, then checking for confirmation.

he then scoffed and closed his eyes mumbling "piss off" as i went to lay down in my bed.

...
y/ns pov
( gotta love the constant pov switch ups😻)

i sat at breakfast in between ron and hermione wondering where harry was but ignoring it.

"do you believe it?" i suddenly asked my best friend this was next to me.

the puffy haired brunette looked the slightest bit taken aback by my forwardness but then quickly answered.

"mixed feelings." she answered bluntly to which i hummed in response. just then harry walked in.

"oh look it's harry!" i exclaimed a little to loudly causing half of the gryffindor table to shift the their attention to the forehead scarred boy that was walking towards us.

instant regret. many were glaring, many kids from different houses also looking that the boy, while others payed no mind to him.

harry then sat down across from me causing ron to eat aggressively. i ignored his behavior and shifted my gaze back to harry.

"how are you holding up?" i asked him with genuine concern. he shrugged in response causing me to sigh.

...

we were now in potions with our greasy haired professor, snape.

i sat next to harry in this class , which was fine.

"y/n you believe i didn't put my name in the goblet of fire right?" the boy next to me asked me, sadness clearly on his face. i immediately nodded.

"i know you would never." i whispered to the boy next to me.

i put my hand on the boys and gave it. a reassuring squeeze which i quickly regretted. boy mine and harry's faces were tinted pink and i quickly took my hand away and turned my attention back to snape who looked at us with a raised eyebrow.

collin creevey suddenly walked into the classroom. i looked at the boy with confusion know that he wasn't in our year.

"professor i need harry for interviews sir." the small boy said as he looked at snape. 

harry quickly looked at me with slight fear? all over his face. collin seemed to notice because of what he said next.

"y/n can come too if your more comfortable with that." he said with a small smile. harry gave me a pleading look in which i quickly gave into.

well onto these "interviews".

...
well um guess who's back? i haven't updated in a hot minute lol. very very sorry if this sucks. it's currently three am. anyways i'll work on the next chapter, and probably publish it tomorrow. bye!!
word count: 1153!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 3.5K 55
(y/n) scratched the back of their head. This was it, "H-hey, Malfoy right?" In which a young wizard goes to Hogwarts and finds his new obsession. He...
376K 8.4K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...
349K 4.2K 67
draco x reader. โžฅ COMPLETED
281K 14.9K 38
โ”โ” โช ๐– ต ๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐† โซ โ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™›๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™œ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ก๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ช๐™™๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ...