𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

By mformiyaaaaa

"ʙᴀʙʏ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ." 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 More

𝐷𝐸𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁
one
two
three
four
📍Characters📍
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
psst..
book 2
love y'all ❤️

nine

5.8K 301 351
By mformiyaaaaa

excuse all mistakes

Devotion

"Xa'vvyonnnn." D'Nyah dragged trying to get him to wake up.

"Xay...."

"Sexy ?"

"Bae ?"

"Daddy ?" Once she said that he opened his eyes snd she busted out laughing.

"You gon be calling me that eventually." He mumbled.

"No sir I will not." She smiled.

"But what the fuck do you want ? Waking me up and shit." He mugged her.

" I was bored and you sleeping in is no fun." She shrugged.

"Imma take you to the movies when I get back." He said making her frown.

"Where you going ?"

She loved being around him and vice versa. They were hardly not around each other.

"Gotta handle sum at the trap." He said walking in the bathroom as she squeezed his buttocks.

"Stop doing that gay shit." He said smacking her butt.

"OW !!" She yelled frowning as she walked out the bathroom.

She resumed the game but paused it once she heard someone's phone ringing and it wasn't hers.

"The fuck ?" she mumbled scrunching her face up as she read the name.

She did want to jump to conclusions, but she also didn't want to invade his privacy, so she thought about not answering it. But she knew that if she didn't it would be on her mind all day, so she answered it.

"Hey Xay." A girls voice boomed through the phone.

"I was just wondering if you were still coming over to get what that bitch ain't giving you."

"....."

"Yes or no baby ?" Once the girl said baby, it sent D'Nyah off the edge but she still stayed quiet.

"Come get some of this real bitch pussy. You said it yourself that she wouldn't give you none."

It took everything in D'Nyah not to go off on the girl, once she calmed down she said, "Hello. This is that "bitch" that won't give him none speaking. I just want you to know that unlike your hoe sounding ass, I actually want to wait until I know for a fact that he's the one. I automatically ain't got no respect for you because you knew about me and yet and still you calling this nigga phone. But anyways don't call back cus he might be dead by then."

"Well he said he didn't have a girl so I just assumed y'all were friends and be wanted some pussy." Once D'Nyah heard that, she hung up.

Before she did anything she texted Raivyn, Sai'Je, and Ashante and said "come get me. im finna go to jail."

Once she texted them, she tied her hair up, walked to the bathroom door and threw Xay's phone at him striking him in the back of his head as he screamed "What the fuck D'Nyah ?!"

"On my daddy grave you got me all the way fucked the fuck up like real shit dawg." She said punching her right fist into her left hand.

"Mann ion know what the fuck you talking bout why the fuck you just threw my phone at me bruh." He picked it up off the floor. "And this shit shattered."

"Ask the bitch who house you supposed to be going over because I won't give you none. On bro you a fuck nigga. You a bitch made nigga just like the rest.
Just because I wanted to wait until I knew you were the one.

You act like you couldn't wait until fucking valentines dawg, because that was the day I was gon give it up.
I actually thought you was different and loyal unlike these other niggas but I thought wrong." She slapped him then grabbed her clothes and shoes and walked down the stairs as he followed.

"Look man i'm sorry. It was just a one time thing i-"

"One time thing my fucking ass Xa'vvyon. I know when you lying because you twist that nappy ass hair of yours. Lie again and I swear to my daddy grave that imma beatcho ass."

"You can't just sit here and act like youn be getting head from niggas because I said ion eat pussy."

"I DONT !! That was a one time thing and it was before me and you even began talking. But it's straight. I'm not ya girl anyways right." She said grabbing her things off the floor getting ready to walk out the door before he grabbed her arm.

"D'Nyah-"

"Let me the fuck go dawg. Cus I swear to my good jesus's left and right sandal in the next 30 seconds i'm beating ya ass. I might loose but you really got me fucked up man."

"Aight bruh." He let her go and smacked his lips.

"Yeah Aight." she walked over to his porch and grabbed the bucket of paint.

She walked over to his car and said "Fuck you and fuck this car." She threw the paint on the Hellcat and said, "Now go to that bitch house. Dumb ass nigga."

"D'Nyah Tashayla Mansion. Imma give you three seconds to leave foe I beatcho ass mane. Ain one foe hitting females but you really got me fucked up." Xay said closing his eyes deep breathing.

*3 Seconds Later*

"Come beat my ass Xa'vvyon." She said walking up to him pushing him and he pushed her back.

She punched him and he punched her back. Slamming her on the ground as she screamed in pain, she kicked him in his nuts and he groaned and fell to the ground.

D'Nyah got up off the ground and walked over to him and started punching and kicking him and he still held his ground.

They were going at it calling each other all types of bitches and hoes. They heard a car pull up but they paid no attention to it.

"Yo what the fuck is y'all doing ?!" Sai'Je yelled as her, Raivyn, Ashante, and Taison got out the car.

"Nooooo !! Not the Hellcatttt." Taison made the 😱 face and started spinning around. "Xay what the fuck did you doooo."

"Worry bout that later cmon."

They ran over to D'Nyah and Xay and struggled trying to get them to stop hitting each other.

"I know one got damn thing if y'all motherfuckers hit me imma karate kid y'all asses." Tai said trying to get D'Nyah's hands.

"Damn y'all bitches is strong." Raivyn said trying to pull Xay with the help of Ashante.

"Man if 12 come out here every man for they damn self. Fuck this shit im tired. Know damn well you got white neighbors and y'all doing this dumb shit." Taison said deep breathing.

"D'Nyah, let him the fuck go." Sai'Je said yanking her off of him pulling her into a hug walking backwards.

"Sai'Je that nigga got me fucked up on bro he do. Think I won't straight up kill his ass. He don't know me !! Bitch I will kill you." She yelled trying to get out of Sai'Je grib.

"I want yo dumbass to try it and watch you be 6 feet under getting ate by maggots and shit. Dumbass bitch. Did all that because of what ? A fucking phone call. Fuck out of here forreal." Xay yelled back.

"Aye I know y'all upset but I would hate to have to punch a nigga for calling her out her name like that." Taison said seriously.

"Nah Tai he really think I ain't bout it. Aight." She said walking with Sai'Je to her car.

"I'll drive. You just need to calm down." Sai'Je said shutting D'Nyah's door.

As Sai'Je walked around the car stopping to tell Taison something, D'Nyah quickly grabbed her gun out the dashboard and jumped out the car running back to where Xay was.

"SAI'JE." Ashante and Raivyn yelled as they ran after her.

"DAMNIT I should've put it on child lock." She yelled chasing her as well.

"It ain't no child lock on the front seat dumbass. Gosh this is too much running." Taison yelled also running over there.

"This nigga think I wasn't capable of doing it right ?" D'Nyah yelled walking up to Xay.

Once he saw her, he quickly pulled his gun out.

"Aye folks chill the fuck out. Deadass, shit isn't that serious. D'Nyah go get the fuck back in your damn car." Taison said calmly as they held a gun to each other's chest.

"Pull it since you just billy bad ass." Xay yelled as D'Nyah's eyes watered and she put her finger on thr trigger.

"Pull it Tashayla. I dare you."

"D'Nyah, get the fuck back in the damn car." Tai said as he, Ashante, Sai'Je, and Raivyn tried pulling her.

"PULL IT." Xay yelled in her face.

She aimed it at his arm and pulled the trigger then walked away.

"FUCK." Xay winced in pain.

"D'Nyah what the fuck ?!?" They yelled.

"Niggas gon learn to stop playing games wimme. I'm not no simp ass bitch that you finna play and try to apologize to and think imma just come running back. Nice trick, wrong bitch." She yelled out her car window and zoomed off leaving all 5 of them there speechless.

"3 words. Ghetto as fuck." Taison mumbled as they all got into the car and headed to the ER.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

im finna go to jail..who gon bail me out ?

this my last time updating without stacking up on chapters first i swear 😭.

(*crosses my fingers cse i might be lying*)

anyways y'all bonnie got me over here tryna do spells and shit like imma witch assum 💀💀. like im tryna do that shit she told liv to do with the salt.

i'll update y'all on whether or not it worked.

-byeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166 5 8
~𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡...
1.2K 12 9
*FOR MATURE READERS* (!TRIGGER WARNING!: This story contains self harm, drugs/alcohol, abuse, sexual content, and swearing!)
260K 11.2K 34
𝐰𝐥𝐰 • 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐱𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝 • 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐱 --- When two ex-best friends are reunited, an obvious attraction has grown. For them to love each othe...