but i can't, DISCONTINUED <-

By -MALIIKS

šš”š“ šˆ š‚š€šš“ | ā wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant āž she writes him a letter hoping she... More

one
two
three
five
six
DISCONTINUED !!

four

525 36 26
By -MALIIKS

...
year 4—chapter 4

"alastor moody." our new defense against the dark arts teacher stated.

"ex- auror, ministry malcontents and your new defense against the dark arts teacher. i'm here because dumbledore asked me. end of story, goodbye, the end." he said to the class rather coldly.

"who pissed in his pumpkin juice?" i mumbled under my breath and he shot me a glare.

"any questions?" he asked the class, taking his gaze off of me. no one moved.

"when it comes to the dark arts, i believe in a practical approach. but first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?" he asked.

"three sir." hermione spoke up from next to me looking rather uncomfortable.

"and they are so named?" he asked her.

"because they are unforgivable, using any one of them will-" she then got cut off by moody.

"will earn you a one way ticket to azkaban, correct." i gave hermione a look of comfort due to the fact that her voice cracked as she spoke. she shot me a small smile.

"now the ministry says your to young to see what these curses do. i say different!" he shouted the last sentence making me jump a little.

"you need to know what your up against, you need to be prepared! you need to find another place to put your chewing gum besides the underside of your desk mister finnigan!" he shouted at seamus. i raised an eyebrow and looked at seamus, as did the rest of the class, he looked very embarrassed.

"oh no way, the old git can see out the back of his head." he whispered to dean causing moody to throw chalk at seamus making me gasp and duck.

"so, which curse shall we see first?" he asked the class in a cold tone.

"weasley!" he shouted making me jump.

"yes?" me and ron both squeaked out.

"no not you." he said pointing at me then turning his attention to ron.

"stand." he demanded him, he got up quickly and shakily.

"give us a curse." he whispered to him.

"well my dad did tell me about one. the imperious curse." he said shakily.

"oh yeah your father would know all about that one." he told ron, quickly glancing at me, causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"gave the ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. perhaps this will show you why." he stated while walking back to the front of the classroom.

he held a spider in his hand while making it bigger with the 'engorgio' charm and controlling it with the 'imperio' curse. he then started moving it from desk to desk making students laugh. i gulped. i had a big fear of spiders because of fred and george. but we won't get into that.

"don't worry completely harmless." he said cheerfully as it landed on crabbes head making me chuckle quietly. that git deserves it. he then moved the spider to parvati patil i believe it was and she squealed in fear as it crawled up her arm.

"if she bites, she's fatal." he said while laughing as he put it on rons head who was whimpering in fear. i laughed a little at his fear only to get it flung onto my head making me scream in fear.

"what are you laughing at?" he asked draco as he flung it onto his face making me laugh. i couldn't help but watch harry smile and clap making me smile.

"talented isn't she? what should i have her do next? jump out the window?" he asked flinging the spider towards the window making the class go silent.

"drown herself?" he asked slowly hovering the spider above a cauldron of water. he then brought it back to his hand while the whole class was silently staring at him.

"tons of witches, and wizards, have claimed that they only did you know who's bidding under the influence of the imperious curse. but here's the rub. how do we sort out the liars? another another." he stated causing almost the whole class to raise their hands.

"up up come on. longbottom is it?" he asked neville with his eyebrows raised.

"up." he said to neville as he slowly stood up.

"professor sprout tells me you have a aptitude for herbology." he told neville as the boy slowly nodded.

"there's the, um, the cruciatus curse." he said nervously.

"correct, correct! come come." he said as he brought neville to his desk.

"the torture curse." he whispered.

"crucio." he said as he pointed his wand at the spider making it scream in agony. neville started panting and looking at it in pain. i've had enough.

"stop it! cant you see it's bothering? him stop it!" i shouted with hermione nodding in agreement, a worried look on her face. mad eye moved his wand away from the spider. he walked up to us and placed the spider on my books that were in between hermione and i.

"perhaps you could give us the last unforgivable curse miss weasley, or maybe even miss granger." he stated looking between hermione and i. i looked at her and she shook her head.

"no? avada kedavra!" he shouted pointing his wand at the spider, killing it, making me flinch.

"the killing curse. only one person is known to have survived it. and he's sitting in this room." he said whilst looking at harry and slowly walking towards him. just as he arrived in front of him mad eye then had a look of panic on his face as he quickly pulled out whatever he's been drinking and drunk it quickly.

...

"brilliant isn't he?" ron exclaimed excitedly making me roll my eyes.

"completely demented of course and it's really terrifying to be in the same room with him. but he's really been there y'know?" he added causing hermione to scoff.

"there's a reason those curses are unforgivable." she stated lookin back at ron.

"and to preform them in a classroom. i mean did you see nevilles face?" she asked just as we were about to walk past neville making me elbow her to get her attention.

"neville?" she asked the boy who was staring out the window with a terrified expression.

"you alright?" mad eye, who had just appeared, asked neville while grabbing his shoulder. neville nodded.

"c'mon we'll have a cup of tea. i want to show you something." he said walking back up the stairs with neville behind him.

...

"i'm telling you 'mione." i said in a worried tone next to her. we were currently sat on a bench that was near the goblet of fire.

"one minute it's in my pillow case where i left it and then i go home just to find it gone." i groaned.

"maybe you didn't place it in your pillow case and you forgot?" she suggested earning a glare from me.

"it was only within about a day." i scoffed.

"if harry somehow gets that letter so help me merlin i will avada kedavra myself." i mumbled.

"that was a joke by the way." i added due to the fact she was looking at me with a worried expression making her sigh in relief.

just then people started clapping making me look at who they were clapping for.

cedric was being dragged by his two friends with a smile on his face. he then put his name in as everyone started clapping loudly.

his hair was wet because he was outside in the rain and he looked 50x more attractive then he already is. he caught me staring so he waved with a grin, i waved back with a smile.

"ooh y/n." she said wiggling her eyebrows with a  smirk.

"no." was all i replied with as i rolled my eyes.

"yeah!" i heard the twins screaming as they ran in high-fiving a bunch of people.

"what are these idiots planning?" i whispered to hermione causing her to snicker.

"i don't know but i'm positive it won't work." she replied, making me laugh.

"it's not going to work." she said in a singy song voice, i pointed at her in agreement as i continued reading a random book.

"oh yeah? and why is that granger?" one started and the other finished crouching down to either side of us. i payed no attention to see which was which.

"you see this?" she asked pointing at the barrier making me look up.

"this is an age line, dumbledore drew it himself." she said in a matter-a-fact tone.

they just stared at her causing me to let out a breathy laugh and slam my book shut making them turn their attention to me.

"so, a genius like dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled something as pathetically dim-witted as an aging potion." i scoffed.

"oh but that's why it's so brilliant." fred said with a smile.

"because he's so pathetically dim-witted." george laughed along with fred as the both got up.

"ready fred?" george asked whilst they shook their potions.

"ready george." fred replied with a smirk as they popped them open.

"bottoms up." they said at the same time. they then chugged the potions and jumped into the age barrier.

everyone started cheering while hermione and i stared. they then put their names in causing everyone to cheer louder.

two flames then came out straight towards them knocking them over making me laugh.

"idiots." hermione mumbled, i nodded in agreement.

they then got up with white hair and white beards. fan behavior towards dumbledore, honestly.

"you said." one stated.

"you said." they other said angrily. i couldn't tell them apart at the moment oops. they then started fighting causing everyone, including myself yet discluding hermione, to chant 'fight'.

it then got very quiet as krum walked in, over dramatically may i add but that's okay, and put his name in the goblet. as he did so he stared at hermione.

"you've got eyes on krum?" i whispered playfully causing her to roll her eyes.

...

"sit down, please." dumbledore said to everyone. i sat down next to hermione, in front of neville.

"now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champion selection." he shouted, dimming all the lights.

the fire changed to pink as a small piece of parchment flew out for him to catch.

"the drumstrang champion is, victor krum!" he shouted causing everyone to cheer.

the fire changed to pink again as another piece of parchment flew out resulting in dumbledore catching it.

"the champion from beauxtons is fleur delacour!" he shouted, everyone clapped once again as she went to the front and shook hands with dumbledore.

the final piece of parchment flew out and dumbledore of course caught it.

"the hogwarts champion, cedric diggory!" he shouted causing me to smile and cheer loudly with everybody else.

"excellent!" he started with a shout.

"we now have our three champions. but in the end, only one will go down in history. only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory. the tri-wizard cup!" he shouted pointing at it causing whatever cloth thing that was on it to fly off.

suddenly the goblet of fire started flaming up again catching everyone's attention. the flame that was once blue turned to pink, confusing everyone. a piece of parchment flew out into dumbledore's hand.

"harry potter?" he stated more as a question. in that moment my heart dropped to my stomach and my eyes widened.

...
uh oh the letter is magically missing hehehe. okay i'll stop now.

word count: 1937!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 9.7K 72
ā šˆ šØš§šœšž š›šžš„š¢šžšÆšžš š„šØšÆšž š°šØš®š„š š›šž (šš®š«š§š¢š§š  š«šžš), šš®š­ š¢š­'š¬ š šØš„ššžš§, š‹š¢š¤šž šššš²š„š¢š š”š­, š„š¢š¤šž ļæ½...
134K 2.7K 21
~ššŽšŽšŠ 1~ š’€/š’ š‘·š’š’•š’•š’†š’“, twin sister of š‘Æš’‚š’“š’“š’š š‘·š’š’•š’•š’†š’“ the "šœš”šØš¬šžš§ šØš§šžš¬" as the Wizarding World calls them. They have live...
211 0 16
This fan fiction starts in year 4 of Hogwarts but due to the mature content, all characters are 18 and older for the purpose of the story. Determined...
67.2K 3.5K 55
(y/n) scratched the back of their head. This was it, "H-hey, Malfoy right?" In which a young wizard goes to Hogwarts and finds his new obsession. He...