True love

By taekook_231

β™‘ Taekook 🐰🐯 β˜† Namjin ♧ Yoonmin More

πŸͺ Roles πŸͺ
πŸͺ Part 2 πŸͺ
πŸͺ PART 3 πŸͺ
πŸͺ PART 4 πŸͺ
πŸͺ Part 5 πŸͺ
πŸͺ Part 6 πŸͺ
πŸͺ Part 7 πŸͺ
πŸͺ Part 8 πŸͺ
πŸͺ Part 9 πŸͺ
πŸͺ Part 10 πŸͺ
πŸͺ Part 11 πŸͺ
πŸͺ End πŸͺ

πŸͺ Part 1 πŸͺ

4.3K 131 13
By taekook_231

TIME SKIP - TAE POV.

I'm nervous. Dinner time is soon and Jeon's will be here soon too. What I will to do?? Aish, why he musted to be my neighbor??? I mean, I'm happy that he is here but what if I messed up something??
I don't want to make some mistake.

Ahhh, I just hope that everything will be okay. My mom and his parents seems really happy with each other. I'm happy because of my mom after all things what happened to us. Hmm let's just forget about that, now I must to get ready for dinner. What should I dress?? No, not this. Maybe this.

Aish, I'm choosing clothes like I'm going on the date. Anyway, that will never happened so I don't must to be worry about that. Hmm, okay this should be fine. I have chosen white shirt and blank ripped jeans. I hope that this will be okay, because I usually don't wear this type of clothes.

After changing my clothes I sat down on my bed with my phone in my hands. I scrolled down on my Instagram then I saw Jungkook's new post. He looks so good there, I thought to like the post but I'm not following him and in that time my mom called me so I left downstairs.

( This is the picture which Jungkook posted)

♡♡♡

JUNGKOOK POV.

We came inside of Mrs. Kim house and she immediately left with us in the living room. I sat down on the coach and looked around in the living room. It's pretty cute how decorated is living room. My parents was talking with Mrs. Kim.

I was in my thought when I heard that Mrs. Kim called Taehyung to come downstairs. After sometime I saw him coming, he was wearing white shirt and black ripped jeans just like me. I found that cute but excatly he looked so hot in that outfit that I didn't realized that I was staring at him.

Jungkook, are you okay son?? - My mom asked me.

Yes, yes sorry. - I said while looking in the other way.

Okey, let's go to eat now. - Mrs. Kim said so we left in the dinning room. I sat down opposite of Taehyung, he seems like nervous a little.

I looked at him but he quickly looked away, I think that he is shy around me (cute). While my parents was talking with each other I was thinking about Taehyung. Why is he always so quiet?? Why he don't talk too much?? Is it something happend to him and because of that he is like this???

My thought was interrupted with my mom's words.

Jungkook why not you and Taehyung go in his room and there talking while we will be in the living room because you two seem like you are not interested in our conversation. - My mom said while looking at Taehyung and me.

That is great idea. Taehyung go and show to Jungkook your room, don't be shy. Jungkook is your friend now. - Mrs. Kim said with big smile on her face.

Hmm, okay mom. - He said then stood up, I stood up and then we left from there.

♡♡♡

MRS. KIM POV.

Awww they look so cute together.

Yess, I hope that they will fall in love with each other. - Mrs. Jeon said.

We really loves Taehyung so much, he is the best for our son. - Mr. Jeon said.

Let's just hope that they will end up together. I want to see my son happy. I started to be worried for him because before he didn't was this shy and he was talking a lot but now...all of that happend after his dad death. - I said then we continued talking about that and other stuff.

♡♡♡

TAEHYUNG POV.

I'm going to faint out for sure now. Jungkook is in my room, I repead Jungkook is in my room. I sat down on my bed then looked at Jungkook who was looking around my room but then he looked at me and smiled. He came closer and sat down next to me.

So are you nervous about new school's year? - He asked me.

M-maybe a l-little. - I sluttered again, aish.

Tae don't be nervous around me, I will not do anything to you. - He said and I frozed on my place.

Sorry. - I looked in the floor.

You don't must to be sorry, you did not anything. Can I ask you something?? - He said.

Hmm?? - I just hummed in response.

Where is your dad?? - He asked.

Hmm he died 10 years ago and that is one of reason why I am like this. - I said slowly.

Ohh I'm sorry because of that. - He said and slowly patted my back.

It's okay. Btw your parents are really good people, I started to like them just after first meeting. - I said and looked at Jungkook.

Did you figure something out?? - He asked.

Hmm what?? - I asked confused.

You stopped sluttering. - He said with big bunny smile.

Omg I really did. I'm so happy now. This is the first time I didn't sluttered while talking. - I said and smiled after so long.

Woah you are smiling now too. I never before saw you smiling, you have pretty smile. - He said and I blushed.

Thank you. So I hope that I'm not boring and I hope that I will not ruin your popularity in the school. - I said and he looked at me with serious face.

Taehyung I said to you that I don't care about my popularity and you are also a person so why I should to be rude to you or something. Don't worry about my popularity, okay.

Hmm okay. So do you want to play videogames? - I asked with hope that he will accept.

Of course, I'm the king of video games. - He said and giggled.

Hahah okey. - I stood up and prepared everything. We sat down in front of TV and started to play some video games. We had a lot of fun, I don't remember when I was happy last time.

♡♡♡

We was playing I think 1 hour but then we heard a knock on my door.

Come in. - I said and then my mom came inside of room.

Jungkook sweetie, your parents are calling you for go to home. - My mom said and my smile fall down.

Ohh okay, I will come. - He said and my mom just nodded and then left from there.

So tomorrow I will pick you up then we will go in the school together. We can walk to the school because it's not that far from here. - He said.

Okey. - I said and smiled.

We stood up and then left downstairs. There was waiting his parents together with my mom.

Let's go Jungkook, you two have a school tomorrow, you need a rest. - Mrs. Jeon said.

Taehyung did my son do something stupid?? - Mr. Jeon said.

Hihih no, it's not. We was playing video games, I had so much fun with him. - I said and they was looking at me in shock.

Taehyung you just talked normaly. - My mom said.

Hihih yes mom. - I said with smile.

After little talk Jeon family left and I left to sleep.

♡♡♡

NEXT DAY - JUNGKOOK POV. -

I woke up and smile appeared on my face. I didn't know why but I was happy. I got up and left in the bathroom. After doing my morning routines I changed in my school's uniform and then left to eat breakfast.

Good morning mom. Good morning dad. - I said and smiled to them.

Good morning Jungkook, you seem so happy today. What is reason?? - My mom said with smirk.

I don't have reason mom. - I said annoyed.

Hmm is it maybe Taehyung?? - Dad asked.

I didn't realized but I smiled when my dad said his name.

Noo dad, what is with you?

Hmm I see, my son has a crush his classmate. I'm so happy for you Jungkookie. - My mom said.

Aish, I'm going. Bye mom. Bye dad.

I left house and thought about what my parents said. Anyway I came in front of Taehyung's house and knocked on the door. Mrs. Kim opened the door and then called Taehyung. He came so fast, woah he really looks so cute today. We say goodbye to his mom then left in the school.

Are you slept well?? - I asked Taehyung.

Yes I am, actually I slept pretty well. You?? - He said then asked me.

Me too. So when we come in the school stay near me and you will meet my two best friends. - I said then looked at him.

Okey, I hope that they will not think that I'm weird or something. - He said and I smiled.

Don't worry, they are just like me. We are popular but not rude like other popular guys. - I said and ruffled his hear. I saw him blushing and I found that so cute.

On the way to school we was talking and laughing a lot. I can see that he is more comfortable with me today and I'm really happy about that. We came in front of the school and there was stood my friends. We walked to them and then I introduces them to Taehyung.

Hi guys, this is Taehyung. He will be with us from now. - I said and smiled.

Wait, isn't he from our class?? Anyway, I'm worldwidehandsome but you can call me Jin.

I'm Namjoon but you can call me RM.

N-nice to m-meet y-you. - He sluttered again.

Taehyung don't be nervous. My friends are your friends too. - I said and again ruffled his hair.

Taehyung don't be nervous around us, we are not bad people. - Jin said and smiled.

We should to go now if we don't want to be late on our first class. - Rm said and we just nodded then left.

♡♡♡

TAEHYUNG POV.

We came in the class and I was about to sat on the place where I usually sit but Jungkook pulled me so I was sitting next to him.

You can sit with me from now. - Jungkook said and I smiled.

Hmm thank you. Hmmm but where will Jennie sit then if I will sit here from now?? - I asked.

I don't care. Just sit here and don't worry about other. - He said but in that time Jennie came to us.

Why you nerd are sitting on my place?? - She asked.

I was just looking in the floor.

First he is not nerd, second go find other place. From today he is sitting with me and don't you dare to say something to him. - Jungkook said and Jennie just looked angry at me just like other girls and boys in the classroom. I knew that this year will be probably the worst ever.

♡♡♡

TO BE CONTINUED 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.5K 38
Hate or Love β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
57.4K 1.2K 39
. Main ship:- Taekook M-preg
249K 1.1K 14
Top-Tae Bottom-Kook
248K 6.8K 18
"π”œπ”¬π”²π”― π”­π”žπ”¦π”« 𝔫𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯 𝔒𝔫𝔑𝔰" [ Finished ]