She Believed...

By wugabooboo

She Believed. S(HE) Be(LIE)ve(D) That's all there is to say... *** After moving to a different country when J... More

❤Chapter 1❤ Bossy Boys
♥ Chapter 2 ♥Ride On A Motorcycle
♥ Chapter 3 ♥ Drunk Jay
♥ Chapter 4 ♥ She Has A Crush On My Crush?!?
Author Note :)
♥ Chapter 6 ♥ Sneezes, Kisses, and Stalls
♥ Chapter 7 ♥ My Courtney, My Madison
♥ Chapter 8 ♥ Hate, Hate, Hate
♥ Chapter 9 ♥Bedtime Story
w♥ Chapter 10 ♥What A Night!
♥ Chapter 11 ♥Just A Dream
♥ Chapter 12 ♥ 5 Black Figures
Author Note: Advice!
♥ Chapter 13 ♥No Hitting Girls.
♥ Chapter 14 ♥Who Are You?
Author Note!!! :D
♥ Chapter 15 ♥The Plan
♥ Chapter 16 ♥I Don't Have A Title For This...
CLEAN WATER FOR AFRICA!
♥ Chapter 17 ♥ Searching For A Boyfriend
♥ Chapter 18 ♥The Hot Sex God Loves Me
♥ Chapter 19 ♥The Portrait Project

♥ Chapter 5 ♥ Forever Friends

51 5 1
By wugabooboo

Jasmine Villegas as Kimmy

Courtney's P.O.V

"Again, thank you so much Courtney. My first date! How does my breath smell? Is my butt too big?" Madison asked, excited.

"Its not a date." I replied pissed off that some girl would soon be my crush's girlfriend. But Zane treats girls like toys, so he will probably throw her away in 1 week or better yet, 1 minute. So what if I was jealous? Wouldn't you be too if your Not-So-Boyfriendly-Boyfriend was going out with some chick?

"Oh, don't remind me. But I'm not gonna mess this up. He's gonna be my boyfriend, my soulmate and my husband! How many kids could we have? 19? Then we could be on the show Nineteen Kids & Counting." Madison squealed.

I rolled my eyes. "You don't even know if everything will work out." I said more annoyed at Madison.

"Oh trust me, it will." Madison chirped. I dropped her off at StarBucks and put on a fake wig. I was going to spy on them. So what?

She even asked me to.

I got a large newspaper and ordered regular coffee. I made sure the newspaper covered my face. I hated coffee. It was so bitter and gross and hot! Who wants something that will burn your tongue and tasted like tree bark? Not me!

I sat behind them. Someone sat down with Madison and I knew it was Zane.

"Hi!" Madison said. Zane greeted her, staring at a bonds chick.

I'm evil so i wont give you the details, but I will tell you this. They ended up making out.

I couldn't stand the sight so I left. I waited for Madison. She never came. I realized that she probably rode Zane's motorcycle. Nobody rides his motorcycle. Only me. How the fuck could he?!

I drove away, annoyed at Madison for kissing Zane. I should be happy but I wasn't. I wasn't happy. I was jealous and sad. I missed my chance. I helped my crush get a girlfriend and now I know I will always be friend-zoned. Karma You Bitch.

***

Later that day, Zane texted me.
Zane - Hey
Courtney - Hello.
Zane - How did u find Madisun? She's perfect

I rolled my eyes. Bitch.
Courtney - Nobody can be perfect. Madison isn't perfect. She's just normal like everyone else.
Zane - Look who's jelus ;) Don't worry, I'd be jelus of me too if I was dating another girl. After all, I'm Zane Williams. Who doesn't want me?
Courtney - Your ego is the size of the Atlantic Ocean! And wtf? That's not how you spell jealous.
Zane - It is. Damn, for a nerd u are not smart. why whuld there be an O and A in jelus?
Courtney - I don't have time for this... Bye, see u later

I sighed and turned off my phone. Dumb Dork. Dumb hot dork. Why did he choose her? Why hasn't he had sex with her then moved on like usual? Is it possible Madison is his soulmate?

Pfft. Yeah right. No way. Madison's too ugly. Well, she's not ugly but she's not pretty either. She had perfect blonde hair and blue eyes and pink soft and delicate lips and.. Oh who am I kidding? Madison is gorgeous! They are a perfect couple. I just look like a dumb old turtle.  I didn't belong with Zane. Besides, why would the school's hottest guy go out with me?

Exactly. No reason.

Melanie entered my room without knocking. "Knock you little brat." I glared at her.

"Oh shut up! I'm here for my Hershey bars." Melanie said, digging through my stuff.

"Umm, I only give you the Hershey bars if you don't snitch. You snitched. Therefore, you do not get any Hershey bars so leave before I smack you so hard your mama can fe-"

"Hey, even though I can't get my Hershey bars, I can tell Mom what you just said." Melanie smirks.

"GIRLS, COME DOWN HERE. WE HAVE A VERY SPECIAL VISITOR!" Mom calls from downstairs.

"This isn't over you little brat." I say to Melanie before heading downstairs.

I see Mom next to some guy with brownish blackish hair, a plaid button-up shirt and black pants.

"Girls, this is Karl. My boyfriend. He will be staying with us." Mom smiles.

I look at Karl. He looks pretty nice. "Hi. i am very happy to meet you. I'm sure i will love living here." Karl smiles. "Speaking of love, let's go make some." Mom says before handing Karl a condom. Karl rushes upstairs with Mom and shuts the door.

Gross.

"I'll give you eight Hershey's if you open the door while mom and Karl are frickle-frackling." I say to Melanie. She nods. "Deal."

I go over to Georgia's house. I really needed to get away from my own.

"Hey girl wassup!" Georgia says greeting me. "My parents aren't here so we can do whatever."

I nod. "Georgia, I have some news." I say giving her a worried look.

"Oooh I can tell that drama just happened. Hold on let me get some popcorn.." She says and puts popcorn in the microwave.

I try to tell her the story but she says she won't listen until the popcorn is finished.

Finally, the popcorn is done and she looks straight at me while chewing it.

I explain to her everything, my crush on Zane, Madison, the date, the motorcycle, and my mom's boyfriend.

"Damn girl how you gonna fix all this? First of all, Madison seems like a bitch to me. I'm sure Zane will throw her away just as he did to the other girls. And why the fuck would you set them up?!?" Georgia exclaims.

"I couldn't let Zane know I liked him! Not even a tiny bit! It would mess up our friendship and make things weird. Plus, how do i know he won't just throw me way like the rest?" I ask her.

"Your right. How do you know? Can you predict the future? Obviously not. And the only thing that'll mess up your friendship is that Madison. Now that there's probably a thing between them, if they become girlfriend and boyfriend she'll take him away from you!" Georgia explained.

I sighed. She was right. But I needed to get home. Mom said as my punishment I come home at 9:00 SHARP no matter where I am for one entire week.

I said goodbye and thanks to Georgia and drove home. I got the key from under the mat and unlocked the door. I sat on my couch, texting my friends when suddenly I heard a cry of pain.

"Ow! Stop! Please! I won't do it again!" That was Melanie's voice. I heard a loud SMACK!

"How dare you walk in while your mother and I are having sex?" Said Karl's voice. SMACK! "You do that again," SMACK! "And I'll," SMACK! "KILL YOU! NOW GO DOWNSTAIRS AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE I WHIP YOU WITH THE RULER!" He yelled.

Melanie ran downstairs, tears streaming down her face. I instantly hugged her. I knew what just happened. "C-Courtney! He s-smacked me h-hard!" Melanie said, her snot and tears getting on my shirt.

"Its okay Melanie. He's not gonna stay here for long." I say and hugged her even tighter. That night I slept with her to make sure Karl wouldn't come back. I would always be there for my sister, no matter how stupid and bratty she was.

(A/N) Hi guys! Like the chapter? I hope so! It may be hard to update because of school and shit, but I'll manage to do it.
Questions for chapter five:

What do you think will happen to Karl?

Will Zane and Madison last long?

Will Jay capture Courtney's heart once again?

Only one way to find out. Keep reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823 5 18
Eleven years ago Jayden Woods and Victoria Reed were best friends when Jayden (Jay) suddenly had to move to New York and leave behind his best friend...
11.2K 375 23
*Some people bring out the worst in you, Some people bring out the best in you* I watched as his lips moved, how his fist clenched and unclenched, h...
399K 9.4K 45
Copyright © 2014 by casey pascoe. All rights reserved * * * One mistake and he is forced to spend one hour a day with her. Ugh. One mistake and sh...
283K 7.8K 34
••• This is a story about a girl. A girl who lied all too well. One who was bored, pretty, and sad. A girl who mastered the art of pretending. Pr...