Danmachi Gamer

By JamesHall137

bell cranel a boy that is very special and a certain goddess will find out just how special very soon. #3- in... More

before you read the story.
bio
prolong
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18 🍋
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

chapter 12

9.5K 169 65
By JamesHall137

As we was all getting along we all heard.

Bete: hey tomato kid.

I could tell he was drunk.

Bell: what.

Bete: why'd you'd even become an adventurer if your so weak.

Bell: I did it cause it was my grandfather's dieing wish.

Bete: oh where's your parents at though did they see how weak you was and abandoned you.

I gripped my glass so hard it shattered.

Bete: or did they see you was a no good and dump your ass since you can't even fight a Minotaur.

I got up and ran out of the hostess of fertility.

3rd person pov.

Bete literally got gut punched from both tione and tiona knocking him completely out as ais then ran out the door to see if she could see bell but she couldn't she was about to go after him but finn stopped her.

Finn: ais we haven't even known him for a day yet it isn't or place to go after him let it go for now.

They go back over to there table the party went on but everyone felt bad for there youngest member after a while lefiya left and headed the same direction as bell.

With bell.

I had tear's in my eyes not because what he said was true but because it could be I can't take it anymore I got to the 5th floor and basically went on a rampage.

Time skip.

As I was on the ground panting I saw another kobold spawn I jumped up and slammed my short Sword in to it and I see.

Level up x1!

I fell to the ground panting as I then see.

Quest completed kill 100 kobolds.

Rewards: 500 exp/ $250/ 1 skill book.

Would you like to except these rewards?

I thought yes and I see.

Level up x1!

I then heard.

Lefiya: bell!?

I looked back to see her as I slowly got up and laid against the wall as she came over to me.

Lefiya: bell are you ok!?

Bell: y-yeah I'll fine I'm a minute or two I just needed to blow off some steam.

I saw her nod as she then sat down right beside me.

Lefiya: you know I really hate bete for what he said.

Bell: yeah well he's not wrong.

She looked at me as I put my knees to my chest.

Bell: or he could be wrong I never knew my parents I've only ever known my grandfather he said they just disappeared one day so as far as I know they could be dead or they might be alive.

Lefiya: your scared to know the truth went you, your scared to know if they actually did up and leave you or if they actually did die.

I slowly nodded.

Lefiya: you know it's ok.

I glanced at her.

Lefiya: it's ok even if they pare gone you have us now know that your not alone know that you'll always have a shoulder to cry on.

I felt myself starting to tear up as she then took my head and put in to her shoulder and said.

Lefiya: know that a familia watches out for our own you mess with one you mess with all of us know that your not alone anymore.

I couldn't help it anymore I felt the tear's start coming down.

Time skip.

Lefiya's pov.

It's been an hour since bell started crying he passed out I picked him up and I took him back to our home when I got there I headed to his room I laid him down and I covered him up and I left as I shut the door I heard from behind me.

Finn: just so you know I'm going to punish bete for saying what he did he had no right.

Lefiya: thank you you saw me leave to go after him why didn't you stop me.

Finn: I was kinda worried about him so I thought you could handle it and clearly I was right.

Lefiya: humph!

Finn: I see he's alseep I'm glad he's ok.

They then left.

Time skip morning.

Bell's pov.

As I slowly woke up I remembered last night I know I may not know bete but I don't feel like going and chancing seeing him again I opened up my window and I got on my gear and I was going to go to the dungeon I then realized I completed a quest last night I went in my inventory and I see.

Skill book's:

Dragonic power.

Details: this skill is very useful when used it gives you a 20% increase to your strength and agility but at a cost of going through your stamina twice as fast while your in this state the spell lasts for 1 minute and has a 3 minute cool down.

Would you like to learn this skill?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as I got on to my window seal and I saw that there was Pole's that had the familia's emblem on it I jumped down on to it grabbed it I then let go and I landed on the ground I then left through the gate to the dungeon on my way there I heard from behind me.

Ryuu: bell?

I turned to see ryuu I talked with herast night a lot some familia member's was making fun about me likeing her and I'm like she's my friend if course I like her.

Ryuu: are you going o the dungeon?

Bell: yep.

Ryuu: um bell do you ever eat lunch when you go to the dungeon.

Bell: what do you mean?

Ryuu: I mean you always go there and stay for hours at a time so I'm just making sure.

Bell: no I don't eat lunch when I go in to the dungeon.

I don't think she liked that answer she frowned at me and said.

Ryuu: (knew it noy plan will work.) ok then.

She then took out a bag of snacks and stuff and handed it to me saying.

Ryuu: your a growing boy you need to eat.

Bell: no you keep that I don't need it.

I tried to convince her but.

Ryuu:*crosses arm's* your going to take it or else.

Bell: *crosses arm's so not to let her know he's kinda scared* or else what.

Ryuu:(oh so he wants to play this kind of game) *smirks* well then I'll make sure you won't be able to go in the dungeon.

Bell: I can do what I want hmph!

I say turning my head.

Ryuu: bell look at me.

I do so but just then she vanished I felt a tap I looked behind me to see her I jumped back a little at the surprise.

Ryuu: bell I'm a level 4 your a level 1 your taking this with you.

I pouted a bit as I hung my head in defeat and I then see hand it out to me again I took it it reluctantly and I say.

Bell: meanie.

Ryuu: bell you'll thank me later.

She then patted my head and left I then put the snacks in my inventory and left to the dungeon I wanted to get more skill books when I got to the dungeon i went on in and I was making my way to the 5th floor to get started when I got there I saw some shadow people 5 of them to be exact I shot this at them.

Bell: RAZOR WIND!

They got cut up I then saw 5 more come out of the shadows I then took out my short Sword and ran at them I used my short Sword to then slice one in half and I then Dodged one as it went over me I stabbed it in the chest killing it I then dodged to the side as I then hit another in the side sending it back a little as I then stabbed the other killing it I then jumped up in to the air and I twisted around the air and slammed my short Sword in to it's head killing it.

I then see.

Shadow people slain 40/100.

Author: what spells should he get next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 812 31
this is a new Danmachi Rewrite story I thought of and it seems more interesting in my opinion in this story, Bell is the king of a kingdom called Bab...
6.6K 71 9
the event's before chapter 1 in the Danmachi TheBlack Lightning Hero but after chapter 0 where Oranio is at risk because of the 3 disaster's coming b...
426 23 3
What if a boy who wanted to be a hero decided to help the same monster who hunted humans since the start of time and decide he will be the one to sav...
1.5K 29 5
what if bell cranel was 18 and instead of the cute bunny boy he's a cool teen and his dad is Dante from DMC This story have phone and other electron...