Ice Queen - Benny Weir

By Star_Wars_Nerd10

Famous actor and musician, Madelyn Julia Wilson aka Ice Queen, is getting a chance to go to a normal school... More

First Day of School
Babysitting
Vampire Party
Dusk Premiere
The Weekend
A/N
Lawn of the Dead
Friday Night Fright
Blue Moon
Blood Drive
Los Angeles Pt.1
Los Angeles Pt.2
Los Angeles Pt.3
Los Angeles Pt.4
Doug the Vampire Hunter
Guys and Dolls
The Brewed
Die, Pod!
Jilly Putty

Three Cheers for Evil

668 20 0
By Star_Wars_Nerd10

MJ POV

I made the decision of walking to school today. A horrible decision really.  I was able to get as far as 3 block away from the school before someone noticed me. Then somehow paparazzi was there and started chasing me down. Why can't I be treated as a normal human being for once?

I ran as fast as my feet could take me, in heels. It make into the school where I catch my breath. But not for long, they actually came into the school this time, which is very illegal. I ran down a hall before the pap could turn the corner, I immediately saw Benny, Sarah, and Ethan.

I immediate ran in front of Benny, since he was the tallest and could hide me. " Stay very still." I say.

" What? MJ what are talking abo-" I quickly covered his mouth and look over his shoulder. I see a group of people with cameras run down the halls. I release a breath knowing they are gone now.

" Thanks for that." I say taking my hand off his mouth and patting his shoulder. " I've ran 3 blocks trying to get away from them. But anyways fill me in on what's happening."

" Erica us joining the cheer squad, I want to make sure Erica doesn't do any 'sampling'. I'm just not sure how." Sarah said looking back to Erica who was putting her name on the sign up sheet.

" Isn't this kinda like letting magneto join the X-men?" Ethan asked.

" I'll assume that's 'geek speak' for a fox in the hen house thing." Sarah says looking to me for help. I nod letting her know she's right, the boys looked to each other confused. "If you have any ideas on how I'm supposed to stop her, I'm all ears."

Benny cleared his throat looking the sign up table. " You could join too..." Ethan nervously suggested.

" No, no, no,no. There has to be another way." Sarah said basically begging for another option. Benny and Ethan gave her a cheeky smile and started to make small cheer motions. Sarah rolled her eyes and huffed dragging me with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah and I walked out of the bathroom in our new cheer uniforms. " Cowabunga!" Benny said laughing, looking us up and down.

" Do not say anything." Sarah said obviously annoyed by Benny.

" You guys look... peppy." Benny said happily.

" Look, we need to make sure Erica doesn't do any... sampling." Sarah said whispering the last part. " We are the only two who can squeeze into these things."

" I don't know why I had to do this." I say fixing the skirt around my waist. I don't know if it need to be pulled up or pulled down more. " I can't decide whether this skirt has to be pulled up or down."

" You look great." Benny said winking me, his flirting made me blush.

" Thanks." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

" Let's see what you got, girls." Stephanie, the head cheerleader, says. I roll my eyes and walk into the gym.

Benny POV

I watch MJ walk into the gym, I've noticed she had a slight sway in her walk. " God bless cheerleaders." I say.
Sarah groaned then followed MJ into gym. " You know, I think MJ and Sarah might need some back up." I say to Ethan, then starting to walk into the gym.

" I think they'll be fine." Ethan said pulling me back. Ethan then bumped into Erica and his eyes went white, must be another vision. " Whoa! I just had a vision."

" I know, bud. Me too." I say watching MJ gather with the cheerleaders in gym.

" No, a real vision. Erica's out for the head cheerleaders blood." Ethan said.

" See, there you go. And we have to help those poor, hot, innocent cheerleaders." I say looking at MJ doing the warm ups. " Did I mention that they're hot? Especially that one." I say point to MJ.

" It couldn't hurt to keep an eye on them." Ethan said as we walked into the gym. We weren't even in there for 10 second and we immediately got throw out and bashed by a few cheerleaders. " Or...it could hurt...a lot." Ethan said groaning in pain.

MJ POV

We were being taught some of the routines by Stephanie. I don't I've ever been more irritated by a sport in my life. So much fucking high kicking. "Boom did a bomb just go off in my head? No it's the devils, as we beat you black and red. Call a nurse, call a doctor, call your momma too. Cause your gonna need help when we're finished with you." We all chanted while doing the routine. Stephanie then turned to two people standing to the side.

" Uh, Betty, Veronica? Would you care to join us?" She asked them harshly. I actually got a good at them and it was...oh my god. It was Benny and Ethan, in wigs and cheer uniforms.

I look to Sarah shocked and she giving me the same look. " Oh, we care!" Benny said in a higher pitched voice. Then then skipped over giggling. Wow, they are awful at this.

" Now, form up girls. I want to hear you shout." Stephanie said. We then all put our hands in the middle and throw them in the air cheering. " Okay, now hit the showers, rookies. Some of you new recruits are rank." She said looking at Benny and Ethan.

Sarah then pulled me with her into the showers. " Wait here, I think they are dumb enough to come in here." And as soon as she says that the boys with their wigs open the door to the locker room.

Benny and Ethan look scared when they see us standing in the hallway. " Uh, e...excuse me. I was...I just wanted to fix my hair." Benny said in his Betty voice. I pull out my phone and take picture of both of them.

" I am never letting you live this down."  I laugh. Benny playfully glares at me but continues what he was saying.

" The humidity just makes it-" he was then cut off by Sarah.

" Please, stop. Save the act for your idiot friends. I can't believe you-"

" No, listen, listen. You can't tell anyone. It's important. I just had a terrible vision." Ethan whisper.

" Ditto! I'm gonna have to wash my eyes out with soap." Sarah said disgusted. " Look, MJ and I can handle Erica. Go practice your cheer and take a cold shower."

"If you insist." Benny shrugs, him and Ethan then start to walk deeper into the locker room.

" At home!" Sarah exclaimed. I laughed watching them leave locker room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I never knew cheer routine could be so tricky. Am I rotating my hips too late before I pop and lock?" Benny asked.

" You know, I didn't want to throw you off but you have to rotate from the core. See this?" Ethan said giving an example of rotating his core.

" You guys must love cheer." I tease.

" What? No, what am I saying?" Ethan asks very confused.

" What's up! My main men and woman!" Rory says taking off this mask of the mascot suit.

" Rory...You're the mascot?" Ethan asked confused.

" Of course! Best way to hang with all the hot cheerleading chicks." Rory says, making me roll my eyes. "And there's this new blonde hottie McLovely. Name's Betty. So into me!"

I lightly snort holding back my laughter. Benny nudges me playfully, "Yeah, I...doubt that, dude." Benny said slightly disgusted.

" What about Veronica?" Ethan asked.

" Well... she's okay." Rory shrugs.

" Just okay?" Ethan asks.

" Her leg are kinda bandy." Benny and I wheeze a bit. " But Betty, I just wanna sink my fangs-"

" Yeah, we get it." Benny said disturbed. The cheerleader walked by and Sarah stop next to us.

" Ugh! Hanging out with those girls makes me want to stake myself through the heart." Sarah says before being pulled along by Erica. Sarah then grabbed my wrist pulling me with them. " You're a cheerleader, you're coming with me."

" Rory, Betty's totally into you." I say looking back to them.

" Really?" He ask hopefully.

" Absolutely." I say. Benny glared at me, I laughed and wave goodbye to them. Sarah then continued to pull me with the cheer squad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at cheer practice, yay...

" The star is the most important position for the pep rally tomorrow. It has to be perfect if we're going to get enough team spirit" Stephanie obsessed. She move all of our arms up into a perfect star. She took a deep breath before starting the cheer. "Okay. I wanna hear you shout."

" We're forces of nature. That's what makes a star. We may look like girls but that's not all we are!" We chanted then dropping the pom poms and doing "spirit fingers" in the air.

" Way to cheer! Let's hit the mall." Stephanie says with the cheerleaders following her.

" I can't believe I signed up for this." Sarah said.

" I can't believe you made me sign up for this." I say.

" And you guys! Why would you sign up voluntarily?" She asked Benny and Ethan. She then follow their eye line to the other cheerleader packing up. " Never mind. So, where to next? Straight home?"

" No, I think I'm gonna grab a bite." Erica said, Sarah quickly followed after her.

" We're forces of nature. That's what makes a star. You know, something about that. I mean, it makes me feel all tingly inside." Benny said excitedly.

" Are you sure it's the cheer and not your new boyfriend?" I say pointing to Rory walking towards us.

" Well, hello there. My Beelzebabe" Rory said to Benny. Ethan and I chuckle at the scene.

" Sweetie, stop." Benny says giggling in his Betty voice. " Stop." Benny says in his regular voice pushing past Rory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Benny, Ethan, and I were at Ethan's house trying to figure out why Benny felt tingly about the cheer. I was reading through his spell book trying to find if there is something that could connect to the cheer. " Benny are you sure it's the cheers making you tingle? Maybe it was gas." Ethan suggested.

" My tingles are never wrong." Benny states.

" Forces of nature: earth, air, fire, water. That's what makes a star..." I say, then looking to Ethan and Benny worried.

" Oh, man. This isn't just some chick cheer. This must be some kind of incantation." Benny says.

" Forces of nature. That's what makes a star... We may look like girls... But that's not all we are." Ethan and Benny said the last part together.

" Oh, man. So Stephanie doesn't just act like a witch..." Ethan started.

" She is one." Benny and I say.

" So that vision I had in the gym, it wasn't Erica's; it was Stephanie's. And tomorrow's rally has nothing to do with team spirit." Ethan realizes.

" She's after the human spirits of the whole school. Erica's in for a nasty shock."  Benny says

" And so is Sarah." I add. Ethan phone then dings.

" Speaking of Sarah. She says she's on her way over. Sarah's bringing Stephanie and the whole squad...to see Betty and Veronica." Ethan says, I could se the dread in his eyes. Benny chuckled nervously.

I laugh and snort a bit. " This is gonna be good." Benny hits my shoulder making me laugh more. " I guess I should go change into the stupid uniform."

I grab my bag and then walking into the bathroom. I quickly change into the uniform and touch up my make up. With one last look in the mirror I flatten out any wrinkles. I walk back into Ethan's room seeing him and Benny were in their cheer uniforms and putting on their wigs. " Lookin good girls."

" Shut up." Benny says trying to fix his wig.

" Stay still." I say walking over to him and fixing his wig the proper way. "There perfect." I smile.

" What's happening in here?" We all turn to see Jane standing in the door way.

" Don't tell mom and dad." Ethan ordered. She then walk over and held her hand up to Ethan.

" Pay up." Ethan groaned and rolled his eyes. He picked up his wallet and took out 20 dollars.

" Mom and Dad won't find out about this, right?" He asked, Jane quickly took the money out of his hand.

" Not from me, but I'm not so sure about youtube." Jane said. Ethan groaned and added 5 dollars to Jane's hand.

" Veronica get your wig on and let's get a move on." I say opening the door. I hear the door bell ring. " Jane, could you let the girls in and tell them we'll be down in a minute."

" Okay!" She then ran out of the room and down the stairs.

" Wow, she actually listens to you." Ethan said.

" It's because I'm her favorite." I say, Ethan looks slightly offended. " Sucks to suck."

I then leave and walk down stairs. I walk down into the dining room and watch and listen in on them talking. It's really basic and what you'd expect. Ethan and Benny then walk up behind me. " Oh, there you are. Don't be shy girls join the fun. The spirit squad is now in session." Stephanie said motioning for us to join.

Then a very peppy Sarah walked in front of us. " Hi gals! Nice hair! Oh my gosh, cheerleader sleepovers are so fun" Sarah squealed. " And later on we are going to give each other mani-pedis."

" And make sundaes and do each other's hair!" Benny added excitedly. Ethan quietly scolded Benny.

" Yes! We need sundaes now!" Sarah said jumping with Benny.

" Sarah, what are you doing?" I ask confused. This is not that Sarah I know.

" You know know Stephanie's a witch right?" Ethan asks.

"Okay, I know she seems like a witch because she acts like a witch but she's actually really sweet- you know, as long as you're not ugly." Sarah says whispering the last part. Sarah then ran back to her seat.

" I think Sarah's under Stephanie's spell. She's acting like a totally..."

" Girl." I finish for Ethan.

" Yeah, you and I on the other hand, are just..." Benny trailed off.

" Point taken." Ethan said.

" So what do we do now?" Benny whispers. I shrug my shoulder, this isn't usually my thing.

" I know, let's have a pillow fight!" Sarah said picking up a pillow and standing on the table. All of the others squealed and joined in. They were hitting each other with pillows and feather's were flying everywhere.

" Ew, murder me. You two have fun. Ethan, I'll be in your room occupying myself with something better todo." I get an 'mhm' of acknowledgment and make my way back into Ethan's room.

I sit down at his desk and pull out my song book and laptop. " Let's get to work." I mumble to myself. I immediately start my multitasking of producing a song and writing another song. I'm not sure how long I was there but I do know I fell asleep at the desk.

Benny POV

All the girl had left and Ethan and I finished cleaning up the feathers. We both walk back into his room and I see MJ asleep at Ethan's desk. " Do you think we should move her?" Ethan asked.

" Yeah. Can you set up an air mattress?" Ethan nodded and blew the air mattress up out of the room so she won't wake up. I carefully take the pencil out of her hand and close her notebook and laptop. " MJ...MJ..." I whisper.

" What?.." She mumbles.

" Is it alright if I move you to the air mattress?" I ask carefully. She mumbles a yes. Ethan then came in the room and laid the mattress on the floor. I carefully picked her up and put her on the mattress. She immediately turned over and snuggled into the pillow.

" Have you figured out how you're gonna ask her out yet?" Ethan asked.

" Uh...no. I'm scared she's gonna reject me and then we won't be friends anymore." I say worrying. But really becoming friends with MJ is definitely one of the best things that happened to me, I found my dream girl.

" How many times do me and Sarah have to tell you? She likes you back dude." Ethan said getting into his bed. " You guys are both so blind." He mumbled turning over.

" Hey! I heard that!" I exclaimed, Ethan did an (obviously) fake snore pretending he was asleep. I roll my eyes and lay on the floor going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Benny. Benny, wake up." I heard, then a pillow was thrown at my face waking me up.

"Ow, what?" I grumble sitting up slightly. I then see Ethan, " Oh! Dude! You got stuff all over your face!" I point out shocked.

"What the?" Ethan question taking of the stickers that were on his face. " Dude, your nails are red!" He says pointing at my hands.

" Yours are pink!" I point out. " l feel so violated!" I exclaim. I hear a light snore next to me, I look over and see MJ sleeping. I turn back to Ethan and put my finger over my mouth signaling for him to be quiet. He nods getting my hint.

" Those cheerleader must be stopped." Ethan says, I nod agreeing. I get up and go over to my spell book on his desk. " There's no...who knows what they'll paint pink next." Ethan then walked over sitting in the chair next to me, helping me look through the book. " Okay. Lots of these old spells channel energy with the five points of pentagram--one for each of the elements."

" Wait. Stephanie said she needed five cheerleaders. She's using our formation to sap human spirits." Ethan says.

" Pentagrams are never good. Let's hope a reversal spell will be enough to black the flow of energy." I say then there was knock at the door. Ethan and I quickly ripped off the wigs and shoved them in his desk drawers.

" Uh, come in." Ethan says as he takes the stickers off his face. The door opens and Grandma comes walking in.

" Grandma? What are you doing here?" I asked her confused.

" I promised Jane some strength potion, but I wanted to give you these." She said pulling pom-poms out of bag and handing them to us.

" Pom-poms?" I questioned.

" Protection wands," Grandma corrects. " For the big rally today. You think I didn't hear those cheerleaders last night? Don't be fooled, boys. Beneath those short skirts and pigtails, there's some serious black magic at work." she then took out an old yearbook out of her bag. " Of course, not all cheerleaders are bad. Back in my day, I had the highest kick on the squad. We had one girl who was desperate to get on the team. She was consumed with bitterness. I wonder whatever happened to her. Well, you boys better get ready for your big day."

" Bye, Grandma. Thank you." I say as she starts to leave the room. She then stopped in front of MJ and kneeled down in front of her and placed a finger on her forehead. MJ then jolted awake.

" I'm up!" She exclaimed. Grandma chuckled a bit then left the room.

MJ POV

I look around to see I'm in Ethan's room. Benny and Ethan were staring me slightly confused. " Hey guys." I yawned. " What's up?" 

" Hey MJ..." Benny said awkwardly. " Nothing, Grandma stopped by and gave us her yearbook."

" Ooh, let me see." I immediately stand up and walk over leaning over Benny's shoulder looking at the yearbook.

" Wow." Ethan said impressed.

" What?" Benny asked picking at the nail polish on his finger.

" Your grandma was hot." Ethan said with a smile, I laughed, throwing my head back.

" Are you trying to ruin the word "hot" for me forever?" Benny asked then looking away from the yearbook. Looking at the pictures I notice something off about one of them.

" Look at this." I say pointing to picture in the book. Ethan looks and sees what I'm seeing.

" I don't want to know how hot she was, okay?" Benny said.

" No, no, the picture below it. It's..." Ethan said.

" Stephanie?" I say confused. I then realize I was still in the cheerleading outfit and I had no change of new clothes, " I have to go get ready for school. I'll meet you guys there and we'll pick this back up at school."

" Okay, I'll see you at school." Benny says as I gather my things.

" Bye guys!" I say then closing the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are in the lunch room, we were in our cheerleading outfits, and Benny and Ethan were "Betty" and  "Veronica". Ethan was holding the yearbook and I was looking over Benny's shoulder resting my head on it.

" I don't think Stephanie and your grandma got along very well." Ethan said.

" Why?" Benny asked.

" For starters, she signed your grandma's yearbook, ' I'll get you all one day. P.S. Have the worst summer ever.'. " I say reading from the book.

" That symbol..." Benny pointed out. " I've seen it before in my spell book. It's...a trefoil knot, a symbol meaning...immortality." Benny finished a unpleased out by the new information.

" That might explain why she's still 17." Ethan says. "Okay, I am so loving your hot grandma with her magic pompoms right now." I chuckled and looked to Benny waiting for his reaction.

" Dude! Don't talk about my grandma's pompoms like that." Benny said grossed out and watching him walk away. I laughed a bit more then got up and headed to my class.

After classes that went by like a breeze and others that felt like forever, it was finally time for the pep rally. Also know as, the time we kick Stephanie's ass and save the school. Everyone watching either from the bleachers or the side lines cheered as us cheerleader came forward onto the court.

" The moment has come. This is it. Our finest hour. No stopping us now. You can't resist our power." We sang performing the routine. We then stepped together posed making a star " We're forces of nature. That's what makes a star. We may look like girls, but that's not all we are!"

We then dropped from the pose and then stepped around Stephanie making a star. "Garna virto immortalis. Garna virto immortalis. Give up now 'cause you're gonna be beat. we are out for power and you're in for defeat!"

" Now, Benny, MJ, now!" Ethan whispered to us. We then started chanting the counter spell. "Subsistoris o lemi mark now."

We kept chanting the counter spell but nothing seemed to be happening. Stephanie then turned to all three off us angry, " Back off, geeks! I've been waiting 50 years to bring this school down, and no one is going to stop me now!" she yelled to us.

Stephanie used her magic and shutting the doors of the gym locking everyone in. Next she turned off all the lights and the only light was the one emitting from our star. Stephanie the started to rise off the ground and everyone in the room passed out, I looked to Ethan and Benny worried. Souls then left their bodies and started circling us.

" Ethan, MJ, I don't think it's working. Maybe we're saying it wrong." Benny said.

" Step out of the pentagram." I suggest, we all tried but out feet didn't budge. " We're stuck, fantastic. Um...try pushing the pompoms closer to Sarah."

Benny and Ethan pushed the magic pompoms closer and Sarah snaps out of her trance that Stephanie put on her. Sarah looked around scared and confused. " Sarah! Sarah!" Ethan yelled catching her attention.

" What happened? What's going one?" She asked frantically.

" Stephanie's a witch. She's sucking the souls out of the whole student body." Ethan said to Sarah.

" Get back in formation! The cheer must be completed!" Stephanie yelled to us.

" Here's a new cheer for you! Give me an O!" Sarah yelled then pushing the girl next to her over and breaking the formation. Stephanie and the other girls fell to the ground.

" Booyah!" Benny exclaimed looking at girls on the floor. The lights turned back on and all the student body woke up and left the gym confused. Benny's Grandma then joined us looking at girls.

" Sweet!" Erica exclaimed. " It's like an all-you-can-eat buffet." We all looked to her confused. " What? Like anyone is gonna miss her. She's a total-"

The girls sit up and we all noticed Stephanie's change in appearance. "She's old! Eww!" The cheerleaders said disgusted and leaving her on the floor.

" You! You ruined everything!" Stephanie yelled to Mrs. Weir.

" Poor Stephanie..." Mrs. Weir said looking at Stephanie. " I remember how mean folks were to you back then." Stephanie then formed a knife and was going to stab Mrs. Weir but Mrs. Weir shot magic at her making her pass out. " What I forgot was just how much you deserved it."

" Three cheers for Grandma!" Sarah laughed. We all cheered, making Mrs. Weir laugh.

" I am so done with cheerleading." Ethan said throwing his pompoms down.

" Agreed." Benny, Sarah, and I said coping his actions.

" Smart kids. All that jumping around is fun, but what you're left with is saggy pompoms." Mrs. Weir said. Sarah and I let out a light laugh, but Benny and Ethan walked away groaning in disgust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Benny and Ethan payed for their lunch and took the sandwiches from the new lunch lady. " Thanks, S...tephanie." Ethan said confused. " What if she put a hex on our sandwiches?" He whispered to us.

" Okay, don't worry. Grandma blocked her powers. Now she's just a sad old lady in a hairnet." Benny whispered glaring at Stephanie.

" Who can still spit in your food." I remind them. Rory then walked up to us with a slightly let down mood.

" Hey Rory. Sorry to hear your girlfriend moved away." Ethan said.

" But I did bump into her and she's asked me to give you this." Benny said handing Rory the letter he had me write. Rory opened the paper and started reading the letter. The more he read it the higher he floated off the ground. We grabbed his shoulders weighing him down.

Once he hit the ground he walked away in awe. " What did you write in the letter?" Ethan asked with a light laugh.

" Just what Benny told me to." I chuckled crossing my arms. I look over and see Sarah standing at the door signaling me to come over to her, I promised I'd help her study for a test. " Sorry boys, I gotta go. But, I'll see you later."

" Yeah, see you later." Benny said with an adorable smile on his face. I walked away giving them both a small wave and skipped over to Sarah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 1.9K 51
*Completed* No one takes what is the King's, especially his Queen. Being reckless and getting in trouble is kinda Hazel's thing, well that and a bunc...
1.5K 77 30
One year later, the gang is fresh out of high school. With the looming future, secrets kept and revealed, weddings, and more. They go through ups and...
39K 2.1K 30
100% DYSHEN/ DIYUE fiction. When Shen Yue, the "coach from hell" aka "Ice Queen" trains sunshine boy, supermodel of the year, Wang He Di, what are...
380 0 13
She was born different. He was newley different. Their friends were created differently. They become different in many ways. That's why they were cho...