but i can't, DISCONTINUED <-

By -MALIIKS

๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€๐๐“ | โ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant โž she writes him a letter hoping she... More

one
two
four
five
six
DISCONTINUED !!

three

582 31 39
By -MALIIKS

...
year 4—chapter 3

"who?" dad whispered to harry.

"i don't know." harry confessed. i heard hermione breathing shakily so i gripped her arm tighter in hope of comforting her, she shot me a weak smile.

"i didn't see his face." he finished as we all looked up at the sky.

...

"anything from the trolly!" i heard a woman yell from down the aisle.

"here get some a chocolate frog." i whispered to harry handing him a few galleons as he nodded.

"anything from the trolley dears?" the old woman asked with a smile peaking her head into our compartment.

"3 drew balls and a licorice wand." ron told her as him and harry got up. i wasn't paying attention to what they were saying. ron came back in but harry was just standing there.

"has he got my chocolate frog?" i asked ron, he shrugged at my question. i stood up a little to see what was taking him so long just to see him basically making heart eyes at a fifth year girl, cho chang i believe her name was.

"anything sweet for you dear?" the lady asked harry.

"oh no i'm not hungry, thank you." harry replied with a smile whilst shoving my galleons into his pocket. i scoffed and rolled my eyes as i sat down. no not only because i didn't get my chocolate frog.

"what?" ron asked me with a raised eyebrow. i shook my head at his question. harry then sat back down next to me with a smile on his face causing me to roll my eyes and look out the window.

"this is horrible." hermione started saying across from me making me look up.

"how could the ministry not know who conjured it?" she scoffed.

"wasn't there any security or-" she then got cut off by ron who was talking with his mouth full of food.

"happened right under their noses." was all i could understand. i looked back out the window.

"it's hurting again isn't it?" hermione asked harry, catching my attention.

"your scar." she finished. i looked at harry seeing him quickly move his hand from his scar.

"i'm fine." he said with a small smile. i rolled my eyes and turned my head towards him.

"you know sirius will want to hear about this, what you saw at the world cup." i told him.

"and the dream." hermione added. i raised my eyebrow.

"what dream?" i asked rather offended that i didn't know what she was talking about.

"harry had a nightmare." was all she said. i hummed and then slowly fell asleep.

...

i sat in between ginny and hermione in the great hall. we had arrived a few hours ago.

"now that we're all settled in and sorted i would like to make an announcement." dumbledore called out, catching my attention.

"this castle will no longer be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well." he announced as flitch ran in. that man runs weird.

"you see hogwarts has been chosen-" he started but then stopped at flush ran up to him and whispered something in his ear. they then had a small conversation in whispers causing people to chuckle.

"so hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event." he started again with a smile.

"the tri-wizard tournament." he stated. me and ron shared a look while smiling.

"wicked." i heard fred and george say in sync, causing me to chuckle quietly.

"now, for those of you who do not know. the tri-wizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. from each school a single student is selected to compete." he stated causing me to squeal in excitement making ginny laugh.

"now let me be clear. if chosen you stand alone. trust me when i say, these contests are not for the faint hearted." he said very seriously, students nodding in response.

"more of that later. please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the beauxbatons academy of magic. with the head mistress, madame maxime." he said with a smile as the door opened and a group of sophisticated looking woman walked in, in-sync.

the girls bowed down to the the tables causing the boys to stare and awe i couldn't help but laugh at the looks on their faces.

"bloody hell." ron stated looking at their arses.

"ronald." i hissed at him, he looked at me afraid.

"stop being a bloody perv." i scoffed and he nodded quickly.

"blimey, that's one big woman." seamus mumbled. boy was he right. a woman that looked to be around hagrids height maybe even taller walked by us smiling. everyone then started clapping.

hermione didn't seem impressed at all. it was probably due to the fact that ron was practically drooling over them. i nudged her with a smirk.

"what's wrong? you don't like lover boy staring at other girls?" i asked with a chuckle making her roll her eyes, her face going slightly pink.

"now our friends from the north. please meet our proud sons of drumstrang. with their high master igor karkaroff!" dumbledore shouted.

a group of guys then walked in stomping while banging sticks on the ground in some sort of rhythm. they walked to the front as two more guys walked in a short time after them.

"blimey it's him." ronald breathed out amazed.

"victor krum." i finished excitedly as hermione rolled her eyes.

"what's your problem love?" i whispered in her ear causing her to shove me as i laughed.

...

"your attention please, i would like to say a few words!" dumbledore shouted as everyone was talking and eating.

"eternal glory. that is what awaits the student who wins the tri-wizard tournament. but to do this that student must survive three tasks. three extremely dangerous tasks." dumbledore told us.

"wicked." fred george and i all mumbled at the same time. they both glanced at me quickly with a smile and then looked back at dumbledore.

"for this reason the ministry had seen it'd fit to impose a new rule. to explain all of this, we've got the head of  the department of magical cooperation, bartimus crouch." he informed us.

there way suddenly mupltiple rays of lightning causing students to duck and quite a few students to scream. a guy shot his wand in the air and stopped at lightning.

"bloody hell, that's mad eye moody." ron said more to himself but hermione replied.

"alastor moody? the auror?" hermione asked.

"auror?" dean thomas then butted in.

"dark wizard catcher, half the cells in azkaban are filled thanks to him." he whispered to dean. if i was going to be honest i didn't care. i was paying more attention to the front than the little conversation that was going on between my friends.

i saw mad eye shake hands with dumbledore then drink something he had pulled out of his pocket. this strangely caught my attention.

"what's that he's drinking do you suppose?" seamus asked no one in particular.

"i don't know but i don't think it's pumpkin juice." harry replied, making me hold back a snicker.

"after do consideration, the ministry has concluded that for their own own safety, no student under the age of seventeen shall be allowed to put fourth their name for the tri-wizard tournament." the rest of what he was saying due to the fact that half of the students were screaming and booing.

"that's stupid!" i shouted with my arm up causing hermione to pull it down.

"that's rubbish!" the twins shouted. damn i really wanted to enter.

"silence!" dumbledore shouted making me jump a little. dumbledore then pulled out his wand and pointed it at something. i didn't really know what it was but it melted. a rather big, rusty, goblet appeared with a blue flame floating above it catching my full on attention.

"the goblet of fire. anyone wishing to submit themselves in the tournament shall write their name upon a piece of parchment and throw it in the flame before this out on thursday night. do not do so lightly. if chosen there is not turnin back. as of the moment, triwizard tournament has begun." he finished rather sternly.

...
can you tell i was lazy while writing this chapter? because i can lol. anyways thank you for 52 reads it really means a lot. it may not seem like a lot but i'm really thankful. see you in the next chapter though. bye lovely people! <3

word count: 1427!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.1K 46
๐“‘๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐” Inspired by: whoopsies13 This is Book 4 to the Hermione X Reader...
38.5K 1.1K 29
*โ€ข.~(Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) *** "Well," said Harry. "There's always Moaning Myrtle," Y/N laughed. "Like I said, you both have to grit your teeth...
282K 14.9K 38
โ”โ” โช ๐– ต ๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐† โซ โ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™›๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™œ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ก๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ช๐™™๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ...
21.2K 494 24
You are a slytherin...well for your first 5 years at Hogwarts at least...a love story between you and Ron Weasley! Some drama goes down between you...