Fire and ice (hiccupxreader)...

soulless_sister

A small story that popped into my head. Slightly similar to the story I'm currently typing but....eh I duno. ... Еще

Gotcha
Introduction
Closer
Loneliness
Torn
Into the skies
What a day
Missing you
It's always been you
Sickness
Catapult's and soup
Brother
Going back
Mans best friend
It's the opposite of hate
How could you?
More problems
I'm sorry
Screaming Death
Gipper
Skin to skin
Prepare
Between life and death
Adventures are over?
Wanna race?
Blizzard
Toby
Am I Okay?
Dragon rescue
Discovery
Bolt
It burns
Breathe
Amnesia
More than anything
An agreement
Searching
End the agreement
Chip on his shoulder
Race to the edge
Do you even know me?
Viggo?
Captured
Best friend
Toothless and Mystique
A\N
It's been a long time.
Old friend
A/n (again)
Ceremony.
Finale

A question

2.5K 83 21
soulless_sister

3 months had passed since Hiccups injury. Not all of him was there still. The last month had been no progress at all, no one was sure why. He still couldn't remember you,Valka, Stoick or Gobber, as for being a chief, he was still in the process or re learning everything. You'd often watch him walk past, feeling almost frustrated. Not because he technically wasn't your boyfriend anymore, but that he wasn't the same person. Talking to him didn't feel the same, seeing him struggle with things he was usually good at. It made you frustrated for him.

Snotlout stared at you as you poked around at the chicken on your plate, the whole gang had noticed you aren't around as much, mostly flying off with Mystique and Bolt. Your chest was better but not fully back to normal but you could do a lot more.
"Anyone fancy an adventure tomorrow?" Fishlegs asks, delight in his voice, everyone mumbles a low "no." Making him sink down in his seat "Hiccup keeps forgetting who I am, and greeting me like a stranger!" Snotlout suddenly yells "who can blame him, you are very forgettable." Ruffnut snickers to which Snotlout throws a fish at her "where is he anyway?" Astrid asks "probably in Gobbers shop. Making random things. Like he has been doing for the last month." You don't look up as you speak, you feel Astrids arm wrap around you, shuffling her off you quickly stand up and leave the great hall, feeling everyone's eyes burning on your back. You wonder into Gobber's shop to find it empty, where was Hiccup?
——
"Toothless...stop! Snap out of it!" Toothless's slit thin eyes digging into Hiccup as he crept closer, his mouth starting to light up, smoke seeping out.
"Hiccup!" Stoick yells, running towards Hiccup "Dad!"
Stoick shoves Hiccup out the way as a loud blast erupts through the air. Hiccup looks over to see Stoick laying motionless, he quickly runs over "dad!"
He looks down at Stoick, his body cold and lifeless, Valka's head on his chest, listening for a heartbeat, she closes her eyes for a moment then looks up at him sadly.
"No.."
Hiccup felt his whole body collapse, hot salty tears falling down his cheeks. His dad was dead, the one person he looked up too...it hurt, so much.
——
Hiccup bolts up in his bed, his whole body drenched in sweat, panting heavily he rubs his eyes with the palm of his hands. Everyone was telling him Stoick was his father, Gobber had told Hiccup that Stoick saved Hiccups life that day.
Hiccup clenches the sheets, still panting, he looks down at his shirt, it was soaked, but he was too scared to move. He throws the cover over his shaking body, wrapping it as tightly as he could, shutting his eyes only made the nightmare images appear again, so he laid in silence, starring at the blank wall, tears continuing to fall.
You quietly open the door to Hiccups bedroom seeing a lump under the covers, hearing soft sniffles "Hiccup?"
The covers don't move, you sit beside him, he quickly sits up and wraps his arms around you, his body shaking "hey, it's alright." You whisper, holding him tightly, after a few minutes he calms down and looks up at you "do you want to talk about it?"
"I had a bad dream...about Stoick...he died...Toothless was possessed or something, trying to kill me but Stoick pushed me out of the way...Toothless shot at him."
Your heart sank "Hiccup that wasn't a dream...it really happened. I think you had a flashback." Hiccup shivers again "it was horrible...of all the memories, why that one?" You bite your lip, debating on what to reply "I don't know..."
"I've had no memories come back for months and this horrible one just appears, my brain hates me." He sighs, you push on his chest lightly to lay him back down "it's just the process of healing, some memories will hurt, but it's all things you've experienced before, you've conquered through them once, you can do it again."
You stand up and pull the covers back over him "what you need is rest. Let your mind go blank, okay?"
He nods slowly, you go to leave but feel something tugging on your sleeve "can you stay with me? Just for a while...I feel...so alone." His voice cracks slightly "of course." You lay down beside him, the two of you face each other, his eyes struggling to stay open "close your eyes, Im right here." You whisper, slowly stroking his damp hair, he quickly gives in, letting his eyes close, mumbling "please...don't leave."

You blink back tears watching him slowly relax as he drifted off. You watched him for what felt like hours, noticing every small twitch he made, seeing his eyes moving under his eyelids, the soft murmurs. After a while, you realised this was really creepy. You slowly sit up making sure not to wake him, looking at the door you debate on leaving but his words repeated in your mind "please don't leave." You sigh to yourself and lay down again on your back. Just then, Hiccup shuffles closer, pressing himself into your side, his face squished into your arm, you lift it gently and he comes even closer, linking his leg around yours and his arm resting on your stomach, now you really couldn't move...but you didn't want too. You missed this, being so close, feeling his warmth, the comfort he radiated. you missed him. So you lay there, one hand continuously running through his hair the other gently tracing over his.

———

Valka walks in and immediately smiles "I need to pee." You whisper, she chuckles softly helping peel Hiccup off you "did he remember something about you?" She asks as you come
Down the stairs "no, he had a nightmare flashback...of Stoick's death." Her face falls "oh...."
"I was just comforting him...nothing else." You sigh "(y/n) something about you is still there inside of him. Surely you can see it." Valka says, you shrug "sometimes I think so..." you look down "he may have lost of his memories but from the day he woke up, he's had a connection to you. He told me he can see something when he looks at you, he's trying to grab it but he still can't."
"It's so confusing for him, I feel so frustrated for him, I guess it's like a blockage he can't clear." Valka nods "that's exactly it. He's making progress and that's what we need to focus on and keep positive."

Just then there's a knock on the door, Valka opens it to Gothi "he's sleeping." She explains, Gothi raises an eyebrow "ok, ok. (Y/n) can you go wake him?"
You sigh and head back upstairs and into Hiccups room shaking his shoulder gently "Hiccup...Gothi is here to see you." He muffles something inaudible into his pillow "can't hear you." You giggle, he turns his head but doesn't say anything "are you okay?" You ask, his eyes widen "(y/n)...."
"Yes?"
"(Y/n)?"
"Hiccup."
He scrambles to his knees, grabbing your shoulders, looking deep into your eyes "(y/n)...my girlfriend...my..." he gasps, you were speechless "you have a brother...Toby. We've been dating for almost two years. I used to date Astrid, we hatched Bolt from an egg...I..."
Your mouth hung open "I'm remembering it...all the memories we've had together! Drago, Sten...what he did to me...the saddle I made for you...oh my god."
"Hiccup breathe for gods sake! You're going to pass out!" You groan, feeling his weight pressing on your shoulders "sorry sorry...I just." He pauses, a wide smile forming on his lips, a smile you hadn't seen in 3 months "I love you!" He yells flinging himself forward, wrapping his arms around you, knocking you backwards, him falling on top of you.

He lifts his head, still smiling like a goon "my (y/n)..." he presses his lips against yours forcefully, you were still in shock for a moment, was this really happening? He remembered you!
You kiss back like it was the last time, pulling him as close to you as physically possible, the two of you eventually pull away for air, both breathing heavily "I'm so sorry." He whispers "none of this was your fault." You sob, you couldn't stop the happy tears.
"What's going on - oh!" Valka throws her hands over her eyes "mum!" Hiccup jumps up, grabbing Valka into a bone crushing hug "mum, I'm so sorry...I'm so."
"Oh my son..." the two of them cried together.

After Gothi had looked Hiccup over and made her notes she simply walked out, re reading what she wrote "I can't believe I forgot you all...my family." Hiccup sighs "you had your head slammed really hard, knocked the memories right out of you." Valka replies, smile still plastered on her face, Hiccup furrows his eyebrows "I don't get how it's even possible."
"no one really understands...me and your mum think the knock damaged some part of your brain...and maybe whatever part that was, it has some kind of role in your memories." You explained, he listened carefully "brains are weird." You all laughed together.

"Yes guys, let's goooo!" Snotlout screamed as you all took to the skies, Mystique rolled her eyes, the twins came up beside Snotlout, Tuffnut stealing his helmet and flying off "hey, get back here!" Snotlout yelled, him and Hookfang sped off after them "morons." Astrid mumbled, you laugh to yourself, leaning back, Mystique rolled onto her back so the two of you were flying upside down, in the corner of your eye you see Toothless flying up, Hiccup rising to your level "hey there!" You beam "you
Know, your hair looks like a pointy hat!" he chuckles swiping his hand through it "I think it suits me!"
"Anything suits you." He says smiling warmly before you could reply, he grabs onto your waist flipping you back the right way up, sitting you behind him "excuse me, sir. this isn't my dragon." You laugh "sorry girl, I'm stealing her! Go Toothless!" Toothless shoots away, but Mystique was hot on his tail. You wrap your arms around Hiccups waist as you sped along the clouds. Mystique quickly flies in front, smacking Hiccup with her tail, glaring at him. You gesture her to come closer, you jump off Toothless and back onto your dragon "hey, come back!" Hiccup whines "gotta catch me first!" You yell as Mystique speeds away "oh it's on!"

The two dragons darted in and out of the clouds, you had so much adrenaline pumping through your body "give it all you've got, girl." You say, Mystique roars, picking up even more speed, going higher until she got to the top of the clouds where she slowed down and began gliding, Toothless popped up and came up beside you gummy smiling "so.." hiccup holds his arms out. Mystique snorts at him, letting herself drop back down with you laughing like a maniac.
She lands on a small island, as you jump off, Toothless slams onto the ground, Hiccup quickly unclipping himself and running towards you.
You can't stop the laughter as you run away, jumping over logs, ducking under branches "gotcha!" He grabs your waist, pulling you backwards into his chest "let me go!" You wheeze, he was a lot stronger than he looked. "never!"
"I'll lick you!"
"You wouldn't - argghh!" You side your tongue along his hand, he let's you go making you fall to the floor howling with laughter. Hiccup climbs on top of you so he was straddling you, a mischievous look on his face "Hiccup, I know that look...don't you dare!" Ignoring your warning he attacks your sides, tickling you as you squirmed and squealed underneath "Hic...stop...I"
"Who's the best?"
"Y-you are!"
He stops and leans down, kissing you gently "I'm glad you think so." He beams, You playfully glare at him "you look so damn pleased with yourself right now." He lets out a quiet chuckle "I am actually." You roll your eyes pushing against his chest so you could sit up, he pulls you up so he was sat upright with you sitting on his lap "I love you." He then says, tucking some of your hair behind your ear, you lean in, resting your hands on his cheeks, kissing him long and slowly, you pull away a few inches "I love you too."
He smiles warmly, your hands slide down from his cheeks to the base of his neck, linking your fingers together as one of his hands cups your chin, his thumb gently stroking your burningk skin, his other hand resting on your thigh.

"Oh, I just realised we've lost the others." You giggle, turning your head to the sunset "they'll find us...eventually." Hiccup replies, you turn back to him, in the distance you hear bickering "well there they are." He chuckles "we best re group and head back for Snotlout's birthday gathering thing." You stand up and he follows, climbing onto your dragons and meeting the gang in the air.

The party was pretty relaxed, until it was over and Snotlout was begging everyone to go back to his house for "more drinks and extra fun" you were a bit reluctant but Snotlout seemed to be really happy so you didn't want to be a killjoy, Hiccup was down, he'd already had a few drinks, everyone had so everything seemed like a good idea. You could feel a light buzz making you go all warm. You all sat in a circle just drinking and talking, the twins decided to have a wrestling match, Hiccup was laughing at everything, Fishlegs close to passing out while Astrid and Snotlout were both egging the twins on even more.
"Oh yes, I win!"
"Lies, sister! I let you win because you're a girl!"
"Oh really?" Ruffnut suddenly pounced on her brother, pulling on his arm, Astrid quickly joining in, smacking Tuffnut with her boot. You sighed softly "everything okay?" You look down. Hiccup was leaning against your side, he looks up "just tired." You reply, he sits up, attempting to stand but falling back down, then getting dragged into the pile of slapping and yelling. You quickly pull him back out "I'm going to go home, you can stay if you want." You whisper "he shakes his head "no...I'll come with ya. I need water though."
He shuffles on his knees, you chuckle softly, he blinks at you with sleepy, unfocused eyes, his body swaying slightly. You weren't exactly sober but more focused than he was, you stand up and lift him to his feet, he falls against you slightly "I'm going to need some assistance from you if you want to get home." You say, he furrows his eyebrows, staring at the floor, deep concentration as he took each step.

Watching him try to walk was rather amusing, you both staggered back towards his house, about half way, you take a bigger step causing Hiccup to fall forward, you spin around trying not to laugh, he groans pushing himself up onto his knees, you hold your hands out "come on, nearly there, you're doing great." You smile warmly at him. He reaches out grabbing both your hands, pulling you closer "Hiccup....what are you?"

"(Y/n)....will you marry me?"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

5.5K 188 8
(y/n) is the son of a fishermen who grew up on Berk alongside his best friend Hiccup. Both went through losing a parent during a dragon attack. (y/n)...
95.8K 1.5K 15
#1 hiccupxreader Warning: LEMON, also, following this story will put you in major FEELS! I didn't change Hiccup or Toothless's personally btw:) summ...
29.9K 885 51
Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third is the only son of Stoick the Vast, chief of the Hooligan tribe. As his only son, he is next in line for the chie...
870 45 12
Following a young woman (Y/n) who fled from her home village at a very young age, winding up on a remote island away from most civilization. Where sh...