Kuroo x Pregnant Reader

By Idkaymore3325

This is my first Fanfiction please tell me if you liked it. :) DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT Own Haikyuu this is just... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 7

22.9K 379 498
By Idkaymore3325

~1 month later~

Tetsurou's Pov:

"y/n" I call out as I take my shoes off and lock the door. I walk over to the kitchen and looking for her, I walk into the living room and find her laying on the floor with her hands on her face. I quickly approach her thinking that she must have fallen.

"y/n what happened are you ok"

"I-I'm fine I just had to lay down" she moves her hands from her face, smiling and I can see the redness and pain in her eyes that she's trying to hide from me.

"y/n why have you been crying, you know that fake smile doesn't work on me" She puts her hand on mine and the other on her head. I can see her bite her bottom lip before she begins to speak.

"I'm s-sorry it's my back" I feel my heart break as I hear her voice crack in while responding that's how I know she's in a lot of pain.

"Oh kitten" I look at her and tears are falling from her eyes.

"y/n do you wanna move to the bed" She nods as she wipes the tears from her eyes.

"Could you help me up?" y/n reaches out from my hands.

I move over to her and gingerly scoop her up.

"Tetsurou you really don't have to"

"Love I don't have to but I want to" I walk over to our bed and gently place her down.

"Ow" Her face scrunches up.

"I'm so sorry kitten" She nods.

"KItten can you lay on your side" she moves to her side and I place a pillow under her stomach trying to make her as comfortable as possible. I sit behind her and place my hands onto my back and start giving her a back massage. I apply more pressure in the middle of her back.

"Ow" I hear her whimper. I quickly move my hands.

"I'm sorry y/n, what can I do to help you" I hate seeing her in pain.

"Can we just cuddle please?" She asks, moving to the other side.

"Of course we can love, just tell me if anything hurts" I wrap my arms around her and gently rub my hands up and down her back. I can feel her deep breaths on my chest, and her belly on my lower abdomen. After about 20 minutes I feel her breath regulate as she falls asleep. I kiss the top of her head relieved that she's finally asleep. I pull closer and slowly fall asleep myself.

~5 days later~

My Pov:

"Love, look at this crib! And it'll fit in the nursery" Tetsurou leans over to look at my computer screen, It's a black crib listed from twins.

"Oh wow I like it" I add it to my cart and continue looking, and Tetsurou just goes back to his parenting book. Next I look for a twin stroller, I scroll and scroll and scroll until I find a blue twin stroller. I tap on Tetsurou's arm, he pulls away from his book and looks at the stroller.

"I really like that too, I can go on a run with my boys" He smiles at me.

"Love tomorrow I have a surprise for you we'll talk about it more tomorrow"

"What" I close the computer and look at him, he has his cute mischievous smirk on his face.

"Nothing love, let's get ready for bed. It's 10 oclock" I shrug and pass the computer to him asking him to set my computer on the nightstand. I lay in my nest of pillows and place one under my stomach and in between my legs, I don't know why but it just helps me sleep. I close my eyes and I feel a toned body against my back. I turn over and see Tetsurou just staring at me.

"Why do you always look at me like that?" I ask, giggling, as I laugh Tetsurou puts a strand of my brown hair behind my ear and says

"Because you look absolutely amazing" He smiles. I roll my eyes and smack his arm playfully.

"Stop, I look like a whale" I say, turning my back to him.

"y/n you're pregnant with our twins and absolutely gorgeous don't talk about yourself like that" His tone is deep and he turns me around to look at him.

"But I'm so big that I waddle and don't even fit in my own clothing anymore, all this pressure on my bladder makes me pee a lot and I have swollen ankles" I can feel the tears burn my eyes as I explain all the issues I have been having.

"y/n I know, this is hard on you and your body and I'm sorry, I know the twins are taking a toll on your body image and I just want to remind you of how beautiful you are, because you are even if you do gain a little weight you are still the same you kitten and nothing is going to scare me away from you, I love you, Itsuki and Hotaka too much"I look into Tetsurou's hazel eyes as he wipes the tears from my eyes. From there I just curl myself up into a ball the best I can against Tetsurou's chest.

"You are being so strong y/n, so strong for me, Hotaka and Itsuki. We all love you" He pulls me into his embrace and as if on cue I feel the babies kick in agreeance to Tetsurou's statement.

"See even Hotaka and Itsuki agree" He laughs rubbing the expanse of my tummy.

"Yeah I guess" I laugh and look up at him sniffling.

"We love you so much and never forget it" I nod in response and he passionately presses his lips against mine.

"Now go to sleep my little kitten, you have a long day tomorrow" I close my eyes and before I know it I'm asleep.

It's the next day and I'm in Kenmas house sitting on the couch, waiting for Kenma to come out of the other room. Kenma isn't shy with me or the team at all he's gotten so used to us. I hear Kenma coming down the hall. I look over and he walks over with a towel. I give him a questioning look.

"Here you go, you can go take a shower and your change of clothes is in the guest bedroom" I nod still confused.

"I'm sorry to ask Kenma but can you please help me up" I can feel my cheeks burning in embarrassment. He stands directly in front of me and places his hand out. I take it and I stand up.

"Thanks Kenma" I walk to the bathroom and I see a wine red high low cold shoulder dress. It's long in the back and short in the front. I see a note in the center of the dress. I open the envelope and ready the note from tetsurou.

Dear y/n, Thank you so much for carrying our children for almost 7 months, I am so excited that we are going to be starting our family in less than 3 months. I'm so grateful that I have you in my life. You make me so happy, thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a father. I hope you like your dress. Get ready and I'll see you at 6. I love you.

I can set the note down back where it was and wipe my eyes. I head to the bathroom, I turn on the hot water and get into the shower, I wash my hair and my body. I walk out and dry off. I put on my bra and panties, I pick up the dress and there are shorts underneath. I pull the shorts on, I look at the dress and take it off the hanger. I slip it on over my head, slip my arms through and pull the dress down over my tummy. I look back at the bed and find black flats and my make-up bag with my hair straightener and hair curler. I do my make-up while my hair dries, I do a wine red smokey eye with a winged eyeliner. After my make-up I move onto my hair I straighten then curl it making loose curls. Just as I finish I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in" I hear the door open. I turn around and see Kenma in a nice blue dress shirt.

"Kenma you look nice where are we going, why do we have to dress all fancy" I ask.

"Thanks, we should probably get going" I nod. I pack up my stuff and waddle out to the trunk and put everything in there. I walk to the back seat and sit down. I sigh and rub my tummy, they are kicking a lot in there. The other car door opens and I look up in curiosity. It's Tetsu. My eyes widen and I smile as he sits next to me.

After he sits he gives me a passionate kiss.

"Wow y/n you look... Amazing absolutely stunning"

"Aw thank you tetsu you look very handsome yourself" I smile and rub my tummy as Hotaka and Itsuki.

"Tetsu"

"Hm?"

"Why are we dressed so fancy" I ask him actually interested

"You'll see kitten Kenma will you please take us" I look up and the car is already moving.

"Thank you for the beautiful dress and shoes"

"Your welcome, so y/n for the surprise I'm going to need you to put a blindfold on and I will lead you to the surprise" I nod.

"Ok I'll trust you" Tetsurou hands me a sleeping mask and I slip it over my eyes.

"Alright love grab my arm and follow me"

"Ok but don't let me fall"

"What's happened to trusting me and I would never" he chuckles

"Ok"

I follow tetsu, grabbing his arm with both hands. I hear a door open and I can see light through the mask. Tetsurou takes the mask off me and I see an "It's a Boy!" banner and blue balloons all over the place. Then I see Lev throw blue confetti in front of everyone, Nekama and some members of Fukurodani. I look around and see gifts. I smile and can feel tears well up in my eyes.

"Welcome to your baby shower y/n" Kuroo says from behind me, rubbing his hands up and down my arms.

"You guys" I look at everyone and they are all smiling.

"You guys didn't have to really"

"We didn't have to but we wanted to"

"Thank you guys" I say walking over and giving everyone a hug.

"Don't thank us, it was all Kuroo's idea" I turn around looking at Tetsu who is smiling and rubbing the back of his neck. I waddle over to him and give him a big hug.

"Thank you Tetsu" He pulls away, wiping my tears with the pads of his thumps.

"No y/n Thank you, thank you for carrying the twin even when it is painful. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to become a father, y/n you're going to be a fantastic mother" As he is saying this he rubs my tummy and the twins begin to kick. I try my best not to cry and nod, I turn around to everyone.

"Thanks for coming you guys so what are we going to be doing" I aks everyone

"Well first we are going to eat then play some games, cut the cake and then open presents"

"Alright well let's dig in then because I'm not going to lie I'm super hungry" I laugh.

We all sit at the table and eat chicken. After we are done eating we move on to games.

"Alright you guys we are going to start playing some games, first one is measuring y/ns stomach with a ribbon cut piece from the spool that you think will go completely around her tummy. Whoever is closest gets a prize" Bokuto explains ecstatically. Everyone is handig around the spool and the last person who gets the ribbon is Tetsu. Everyone wraps their ribbons. Everyone's ribbon is either too long or too short, until we get to Tetsu.

"Kuroo was the closest here you go!" Bokuto hands him a bag of hershey's kisses

"What can I say I know her stomach like the back of my hand" I feel my face turn red and I playfully smack his arm. After a few more games Lev pulls the cake out of the fridge and sets it on the table.

It's a blue frosted cake and frosting baby footprints.

"Tetsurou, do you want to cut the cake?" I ask turning around, he shakes his head, I take the knife and look at him, he places his hand over mine and we cut the cake together. We pass out the cake and everyone begins to eat. After about 10 minutes I go around collecting everyone's plastic plates and throw everything away. After I do that I make my way to the bathroom and do my business. I walk back to the party, Tetsu and the team have set up the gifts with a chair in the middle and chairs around it for the gift opening.

"Take a seat y/n it's time for presents" I nod and sit down in the middle of the circle of gifts, I pick up a dark blue box, I open it and it's 2 onesies with a volleyball on them.

"Aww these are so cute"

"There's more in the box," Teshiro explained, pointing to the box I nod and place them back into the box. I grab the next one and I find a red diaper bag with baby bottles, baby shoes, and some bibs. Next one is a rectangular box with 2 super soft blankets and 2 stuffed animals with cute cat onesies. I open the rest of the gift in aw.

"These are all amazing gifts thank you so much"

"Wait there's a few more" I look at Tetsu and he smiles and waves me and everyone over. We walk down the hallway into the nursery and I see the baby crib and stroller I showed Tetsurou yesterday along with a rocking chair, breast pump, blankets, baby books,and a bunch of onesies. I can feel tears of happiness fall down my cheeks as I look around the nursery. I was speechless.

"Everyone contributed to the nursery" I look over to Kuroo as he says this and turn around to face everyone, they are all smiling at me and I smile back and give everyone a hug.

"Thank you guys so much" After the gifts everyone helped clean up and they all left.

"So how did you like your baby shower Kitten" He asked as I kicked my flats off.

"It was amazing Tetsurou thank you" I say walking over and giving him a hug, I pull away and take my dress off leaving me in a bra and shorts,I go take a shower after the shower I change into a sports bra and lay down. I exhale as I feel the burning sensation of my feet and back ease as I lay on my back. After a few minutes I feel the pressure on my back and sit up. While Testsurou is showering I turn the tv on rubbing my tummy as I feel Hotaka and Itsuki squirming around inside me. I can feel my eyelids droop and just as I begin to fall asleep tetsu walks into the bedroom and settles himself between my legs and places 2 misses on my tummy.

Tetsurou's Pov:

I walk into the bedroom and I see y/n closing her eyes, I settle myself between her legs and give her tummy 2 kisses.

"Hey Itsuki and Hotaka, how did you like your party" I laugh as I feel the babies kick in response. I feel y/n shift uncomfortably and then she sits up and I look up at her.

"They are kicking my bladder. I need to use the bathroom" I smile grabbing her hands and bringing her to her feet, I gaze at her as she waddles off into the bathroom. I chuckle as I think about how cute she is when she waddles. I see her waddle back.

"Kitten you are so cute when you waddle around" I smile and she laughs at my comment.

"It's just more comfortable" She says giggling as she lays down, she brings her feet up on the bed and I see her swollen ankles. I internally wince at the sight.

"y/n, your feet are so swollen"

"Yeah I know I think I've been on my feet for too long" I grab the lotion and start to massage her feet, I look up and see her close her eyes and sigh with relief.

After 15 minutes I move to her belly. She forgot to put lotion on her stomach. I pump lotion onto my hand and rub the lotion into her belly, as the lotion seeps into her skin I can feel the twins begin to kick, I look up at y/n and I gaze at her serene face. Her face scrunches up and she puts her hand on her swollen stomach, trying to soothe Itsuki and Hotaka. I press my lips against her lower belly trying to soothe the twins.

"Hey Itsuki Hotaka calm down mommy is sleeping, I know you guys love to kick and stretch in there but mommy needs to sleep alright I love you guys good night" I end my conversation with 2 kisses one on each side of her belly for each twin.

I get up and lay down as I lay next to her and she subconsciously snuggles into my chest. I let out a sigh on peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 33 22
I MEAN FOR FUCKSSAKE GUYS STOP READING THIS STORY ITS SO CRINGEY I'M SO GONNA DELETE THIS SOON! ___________________________________ A girl back in he...
212K 4.3K 43
This is my first story so I apologize in advance (in the process of editing) inspired by @simp4kuroo (fair warning: it has no plot whatsoever) edit:...
247K 5.8K 21
You and Kuroo were once in love... until one day, he forgot all about you. *This is a random fanfic written on a whim. I do not own the characters no...
32K 902 11
Hey there ppl! :3 Since I'm so deep in the Haikyuu fandom I have come up with the idea of writing some one-shots.. Many many thanx to my friend (and...