the lockdown | f.w ღ

By asiamatti

"why did you kiss me?" "cause it might be the last thing i'll ever do" in which love at first sight during an... More

𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸
𝓸𝓷𝓮
𝓽𝔀𝓸
𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓼𝓲𝔁
𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓽𝓮𝓷
𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮
𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭

𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

1.5K 46 167
By asiamatti

"no way" finn said. knowing that his girlfriend could go out there and get shot. that could make her loose a muscle, be weak in one spot, or even worse. die. he couldn't risk just a necklace for her death. he was worried. so worried he started to get furious.

"yes. i am going to go. it's only a short time and plus there's security also coming so the shooters are probably worried about that so they're probably not even shooting anyone in the building." y/n stated her point. it was true. this necklace meant a lot to her, she's heard many stories about it and she took care of it like a baby. people have tried to trade her money for it. she declined. she would never trade this necklace for anything. not even for a million dollars.

finn grabbed her arm. not enough to hurt her though, he would never hurt the girl he loved. he pulled her to an empty spot in the room so they could talk.

"i don't want you going out there it's too dangerous." finn said. if something happened to her, he would never forgive himself.

"finn i have to! you don't know how hard it is losing someone you love! you-" y/n was interrupted.

"i'm going to know what it feels like if you go out there!" finn said "i'm not loosing you" he would do anything for her not to go out there.

the boys across the room looked at them. not saying anything. they were silent watching the couple fight as if they were not even there,

"finn, i have to okay? i don't think the intruders are even on our floor. we haven't heard a gunshot in like 3 hours, i promise we'll be fine. and i promise i'll come back all in one piece." she put a hand on his face.

"i need you to trust me."

finn held the hand on his cheek.

"i do it's just that. i cant lose you." finn sounded like he was about to cry, he held his tears in and looked at the h/c haired girl.

"you won't loose me." she said with a smile.

they looked at each other for a moment. they both looked at the person they loved.

then suddenly

finn leaned in

and places his lips on the girls lips.

y/n was surprised at first but she went along with the slow pace. she didn't care if the other boys on the other side would judge. she didn't care if an intruder came in the room right this second.

she loved the feeling.

he loved the feeling.

but then y/n pulled away.

"why did you kiss me?" she asked

"cause it might be the last thing i'll ever do"

she cried at the thought. but she had to get this necklace. she had to get it for her mom. if she ever lost that necklace, she would never forgive herself. she would blame herself for it. her mom would be looking down at her furiously. she wanted to make her mom proud with everything she did.

"i love you so much finn." y/n said

"i love you so much more. and i promise, after all of this is over, we're gonna have a happily ever after. i don't care if that sounds corny, it's just true" finn said back to her.

"i'll be back. all in one piece" y/n said with a sorrowful face and kissed finn once more.

"i'll be fine guys." y/n looked at the boys and they all gave her a group hug. louis gave her an individual hug before she left. sweet and tight. louis was never going to admit it, he was jealous of finn, he loved almost everything about y/n. he thought if he got to know her more, she would like him instead of finn. but, finn was his best friend, bro code was a thing, and conflict would erupt if he liked y/n. he wanted her to be safe though, not for him, but for finn. he cared about his happiness. even if he didn't agree with it.

she was about to open the door when finn grabber her waist and gave her one last kiss "i love you. be safe" he told her. he meant it.

"i promise i will" y/n said back.

she opened the door. luckily the door wasn't squeaky. it was a silent door. if the door made one sound, that would've been the last sound she had ever heard. finn took the covering off of the small window on the door and watched as the girl walked in the hallway. he was worries and scared. his friends put their hands on his shoulders to comfort him but it was no use. he was still shaking and biting his nails.

meanwhile in the bathroom, y/n searched for the necklace quickly and quietly. she looked through every stall. where was it? there were neat floors and everything, she could have found it by now. she was about to cry when she couldn't find the necklace and all of a sudden a voice behind her startled her.

"looking for this?" a mans voice said. it was very deep and scary. without hesitation, the man grabbed her by the neck and pulled her out, and asked where she was staying.

"WHERE WERE YOU HIDING?" the man yelled at her.

y/n had no choice to answer. she had a gun to her head. she had to say it. or she would be dead.

"over- over there" she pointed with shaking hands as the man pulled her out the direction she was pointing. she looked at the window, crying, seeing finn with a face that had all types of emotions in it. the man opened the door, y/n still in his arms.

"everybody STAY DOWN!" he yelled and made all the boys drop to the floor. obviously they dropped. the man threw y/n down beside finn.

"STAY DOWN! IF I HEAR ANY OF YALL SPEAK ILL BLOW YOUR GUTS OUT!" he yelled. so they did what he said and he pulled out his walkie talkie.

"i've got the girl and the necklace." the man began

finn was sneaking up to the man who had his back to all the teens. jack cried while shaking looking at finn. he tried to say so,etching but words could not come out of his mouth.

"i'm on floor one. A4." the man continued talking, clueless of what went on behind him.

"finn, no" y/n cried.

"come here and-" before the man could finish, finn tackled him to the floor. he dropped his walkie talkie and the necklace. y/n slowly grabbed her necklace and chosen smashed the walkie talkie by smashing it with his floor hard on the ground.

the fight between finn and the man led all the way out into the hallway. it was intense and it looked like finn was winning.

"YOU. PIECE. OF. SHIT" finn said with every punch he took at the man. he meant it. he did not like what the man did to his girl.

"finn stop that's enough!" y/n yelled at him. so he stopped right after he punched the man straight in the face. leaving him unmoving on the ground.

"holy shit are you okay?" finn asked, his hands on the girls face.

"yes i'm fine! are you?" y/ns hands were on his face.

they kissed and then gave each other a big hug. the boys were cheering inside of the room too.

but

while finn was hugging y/n, he saw 3 men.

3 men that were armed.

they looked straight at the couple.

and

authors note!
hey hey hey! little cliffhanger there for ya!
what do you think will happen next? only a few more chapters
left! thank you for reading this story and making it this far in the book!
vote and comment and tell me what you think!
love y'all 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 1.9K 13
f.w imagines! ➫ read in ~𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄! ➫ 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦...
9.5K 260 24
Y/n L/n a young normal teen, who lives in Los Angles, California with her best friend Kate Lawnter. The newfound YouTuber who makes videos about her...
397K 11.4K 49
"I thought we were supposed to stick to the plan?" "Forget about the plan. I'm in love with you." ~ In which Y/n has always been struggling with anxi...