Pokemon Adventures

By buddy227

Hi my name is Bolt, yeah a funny name for a guy right, well you see the reason I got named that way was becau... More

(A/N) Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 14

1.2K 38 4
By buddy227

Shadow's POV

Its been three hours since we left Zoran's palace and not once has he tried to come after us or send anyone after us. I guess that Zeraora must've scared him pretty badly, I watched Zeraora and Chloe occasionally seeing them looking around excitedly, with their paws continuously touching each other. They must've already bonded if they are this close in such a short time, then again they seem to have similar pasts so I wasn't that surprised.

I bought a ferry ticket for all of us, Pokémon were cheaper or more expensive depending on their size, weight, and if you had a Pokeball for them or not. Or at least I tried to buy a ticket.

"Hi can I get six tickets across the river?" I asked a man sitting at a desk in the small booth by the river. He looked away from his newspaper and looked at me, and then behind me and then at me again.

"Did you say six tickets because I only see four of you?" He said and I stepped aside to show Chloe and the Zeraora starting at the water, occasionally looking at each other in conversation. Suddenly there was a large thud as the man sitting at the booth fell backwards in his chair. When he got back up he had his camera out and ready but I stepped in front of him.

"Sorry but I don't think it wants very much public attention right now. We just want to go around in peace" I said and the man reluctantly lowered his camera.

"But you know what a Zeraora is to this country? It's the protector of our lands, it's disappearance is the main reason why bad things and people started to go about freely doing whatever they please" the man said and I looked back at Zeraora. The protector of the land huh?

Hopefully that means that I'll be seeing it a lot from now on even if it separates and does it's own thing, which I don't see happening with how it and Chloe are sticking so closely together.

"Can we please just get out tickets-"

"I'm not charging you for a ride" the man interrupted me and I clenched my fist in irritation, "you have Zeraora with you and a Shiny one at that, and so, by my tribes customs, you don't need to pay anything for a ride across" the man got up and hurried over to the Ferry boat glancing back at me and Zeraora every so often.

Once everyone was on the boat the man seemed to push the poor boat to go as fast as it could possibly go, and I looked at the Zeraora curiously. It didn't have to wait for the boat, it could just use its powers to speed through the air and wait for us on the other side, but it and Chloe seemed bonded together with no means of ever looking to separate.

"So where are you going young lady, and how did you meet the Zeraora" the man said looking over from where he sat at the wheel. I didn't answer the first question, or the second one because they both would attract unwanted attention.

I looked out towards the water on our left and saw a giant shape moving towards us from underneath the water and Zeraora seemed to noticed it as well because it had walked away from Chloe's side and was standing on the railing charging up an attack.

———————————————

Finally something I can fight with my powers I thought as I watched the Gyrados swimming towards us. It was a pretty decent sized on top and would make the perfect meal for later.

The giant fish erupted from the water roaring, but I didn't give it the time to finish. I sent a full power lightning bolt coursing through its body and then jumped in after it as it sank below the waves once again.

I heard Shadow yell something but I was under the waves not soon after. I quickly dove after the Gyrados, letting out some static electricity to ward off predators, and also to see where it was as it was sinking faster than I could swim down.

When it hit the bottom it caused a giant cloud of sand to swirl around it and I waited until that settled before getting to work. First I made sure that it was dead by cutting its throat, the blood staining the water as I did and I intensified my electric field just because of what I was going to be doing, and what it would attract.

With every cut that I made across its flank, the bloodier the water became and when I was done with the first section I took off the meat from its side and cut that up into four equal parts, of which I stacked and then grabbed in my arms. I wanted to grab more of it, but this would have to do for a little while.

Instead of swimming up with all of this meat in my arms, I used my powers to run vertically up through the water, and once I got to the surface I saw that Chloe and the others were over the side of the railing looking into the water grimly. How long was I under for, hmm, maybe ten to fifteen minutes, I took a lot longer than I wanted to.

I hopped through the air over to the boat and disabled my powers as I touched the deck. I set the filets on the deck not caring whether or not they were or weren't a little bloody and looked around for somewhere that I could hang them up at. Only to be tackled from behind by Chloe.

Don't do that again, you were under the water for fifteen minutes she growled in my mind and I slipped out from underneath her and hugged her from behind.

"I'm fine, what are you so worried about?" I asked her, the energy that she gave off was very calming to me for some reason, but I relished it and didn't question it.

Next time you do that, say something she said and I nodded letting her go.

"Okay, next time I'll tell you if I'm going to fight something" I said and she nodded in approval, and yet hugged me again. I mean I can't complain because her energy felt so nice to be around. I grabbed her hand and went over to the fish meat again.

"Is there any way to hang this up or dry it out for later?" I asked and Chloe nodded and motioned to the Weavile and the Flame Pokémon still standing at the railing. Actually everyone else was looking at me with shock. I walked up to the fire Pokémon standing by the railing with the others.

"Can you control a steady flame for a good period of time?" I asked and it nodded, "okay here's what I want you to do. I'll hold up every piece of fish that are lying there and I want you to burn the water off of them with a flame not too hot or too light."

"Okay" the first time I heard its voice and I wasn't really surprised, male, deep, and confused.

"Good. I am going to hold them all up for thirty seconds each, and I want you to keep a steady flame on them no matter what I do" I said and grabbed the first fish and lifted it up. The fire Pokémon did what I asked without problem, even as I flipped them around several times to make sure that they weren't being cooked, and just dried to a certain degree.

Once I was done I set the last one on top of the of the other three on the back part of the deck. The driver decided to keep the boat moving as soon as he got over his shock of seeing me kill the Gyrados.

We reached land around a half hour later and I stepped off with Chloe and I noticed that we were heading towards a mountain range a ways ahead of us.

"Is that where were heading?" I asked Chloe and she nodded.

Yes, Shadow and her family live in one of the biggest mountain ranges in the world, it's helped them and us train to be the assassins we are now she said and I grinned.

"Cool" I said and then all of the sudden the others started running and I laughed, "finally we are doing something fun."

I shot ahead of them continuously monitoring my surroundings, especially when I got to the mountain valley. There I stopped but expanded my area of awareness to go further and I waited for Shadow and the others to catch up.

They got here in roughly ten minutes and allowed to a walk with everyone looking around for dangers. Suddenly I felt five presences, two females and three male humans hiding behind different areas in the snow caps.

Three of them were separated and two of them were hiding together, and judging on what I felt they were older than the other three. I growled and turned to Chloe.

"I'm going to fight some things" I said and shot off towards the closest one.

Hiding in the mountain to the left, I used my powers to run through the air and not a second later I was above them.

It seemed to be a young girl around the age of ten to thirteen. Pretty much the same age as Shadow, age must've sensed me behind her because she looked back suddenly.

"Wha—" I tapped her with my before she could say anything else and temporarily disabled her mouth muscles as well as others to keep her from talking or moving. Then I picked her up and went back to Shadow where I set her down in front of her and then went to the next person.

This one was around seventeen and he had a Pokémon out. It was a large white Ninetails. I went over and took it out immediately but the person noticed looking back to see me floating over Ninetails' paralyzed form. Then it turned into shock upon seeing what I was and I touched him on the shoulder not a millisecond later.

I dumped him with Shadow along with his Ninetails and went to The next person, another girl around the same age as the boy, but she had two Pokémon out, a Ninetails like the other persons and a large bipedal creature with blades on its arms.

I disabled that one first but the Ninetails noticed and managed to shoot off a warning shot into the air before I touched it and disabled it as well. The girl put up a pretty good fight, dodging my jabs and sweeps, but she slipped and tried to kick me but I just grabbed her leg and smiled at her.

"Crap" was all she said before she also fell paralyzed. I left them where they were and immediately went after the final two. They were older and had two pokemon with them each. I stopped in front of them, causing them to come to an immediately stop. The Greninja launched three Water Shurikens at me and then came in close with blades of ice in its hands.

The Ninetails shot one beam at the shurikens and then a constant one my way. I dodged the flying blades and used my powers to get behind the Ninetails in an instant and touched it. Causing the Fox Pokémon to fall limp to the ground, paralyzed. I then focused my attention on the Greninja, who had disappeared, except for when I looked up to see a bunch of Copies falling down towards me with blades in each of their hands.

I let my electric field tell me where the real one was and didn't even give any attention to the copies falling towards me from above. It was using misdirection to get my attention to stay on the copies, but sadly for it I knew where it was pretty much the entire time. And sending a lightning bolt at it while it was shocked that it's little trick didn't work made it easy to deal with. I appeared before it the next second and tapped it's shoulder. The next moment it was already falling to the ground paralyzed and I was moving on to the two older humans.

Now as you know if you've read my board. I have not been updating anything and will probably not do so for a while. I am currently stuck between many different thing and don't know what to do right now. Read my board for a full explanation, or at least what I have said. This is a pre-written chapter that I just read through, edited, and decided to publish so don't be expecting anything else anytime soon.

Again I am sorry and hopefully I will be back before the year is up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 531 8
An autistic Korean American young man died saving a family who were playing Pokémon Go. Luckily for him, he reincarnates into the world of Pokémon! ...
7.5K 221 25
Do you want to be a Pokemon trainer? Do you want to catch Pokemon? Do you want to travel the world with a companion by your side? Maybe you haven...
6.5K 195 23
Have you ever had one of those terrible yet annoyingly pivotal moments? You know, that monumental fragment of time that flips everything you have ev...
83.6K 3.1K 121
I was walking back home one night from work, when I unexpectedly got caught in the crossfire of a bank robbery - which results in my death. As life s...