Soulmates - Loki Laufeyson

By und0wir3s

Everyone has a soulmate in the world, and each of us is bound to his or her own from the beginning. But what... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
thank you so much!
hi again :)

hello everyone!

42.2K 762 240
By und0wir3s

Hello everyone!

If you are here it means that you have seen my video on TikTok (giada.improta), so welcome to my account. First of all, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the love that each one of you has shown me in the last ten days.
I put a lot of effort into recording those videos, creating a good story and satisfying you as best as possible, not missing even half a part a day. Reading your comments filled me with joy, and knowing that you would want even more, made me very happy.

Since I finished the available clips (thank you Marvel for giving Loki zero screen time), I decided to face my biggest fear and finally write a fanfiction!

I must apologize in advance if you notice any mistakes. Actually I am Italian, and speaking three foreign languages, sometimes I have some difficulty in remembering everything perfectly. This is also why I was a bit afraid. So, please, if any of you should notice any mistakes, have a little patience and don't be cruel to me. I swear I will try to do my best.

I don't know how often I will post, since I am a bit busy between university, driving school and videos, but I solemnly swear that I will do my best for you.

I love you, all of you,
Giada.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 180 50
It all began with you crashlanding on Earth. Having no memory of prior events you end up gaining the help of those who call themselves the Avengers...
1.8K 86 35
Two years after the disastrous incident that was Manhattan, Loki is given an opportinuty to integrate back into society. Where else to go but Earth a...
118K 2.8K 49
*THIS STORY HAS BEEN ENTERED IN THE 2021 WATTY AWARDS!* Soulmates... Everyone has one. Whether you feel the connection by touching them, by seeing th...
892K 14.4K 33
25 soulmates? How could that be? ------- Sorry, still fricken suck at this part. ------- Please read notes. WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ⚠️ nsfw ⚠️ depression ⚠...