Where We Land (Louis Tomlinso...

By tommopam

Margaret Parson was Louis Tomlinson's best friend. They always do everything together, until Margaret has to... More

Characters
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
Epilogue

21

662 10 3
By tommopam

Maggie

This beach house is beautiful, especially with all these snow! Louis rented this whole place, no one is around here, it's just literally the two of us here. This must've cost him fortune!

Louis entered my room and I'm still laying on my bed. I'm too lazy to move! The flight and the driving was really tiring! All I wanna do is to sleep all daaaaaay.

He grinned at me then held my hand and pulled me up "Get your lazy ass off that bed"

"Give me three more hours! It's just 7 in the morning!" I said trying to pull my hand off him.

Louis then suddenly stopped and he joined me in bed, but he's above me. I can't breathe. Our faces are just inches away from each other.

My eyes widened and then I gulped. What the heck is he doing again??? Louis is now smirking at me crazily. "Hey, move. You're heavy" I said, trying to change the atmosphere around us.

Louis didn't move! Instead, he just leaned closer to me. Is he... trying to kiss me??? All I can do is close my eyes and wait for his lips to touch mine.

"Shit" I heard someone said and when I looked at who it might be, I saw the four boys at the door with their baggages... staring at us. I even saw Zayn elbowed Niall's arms secretly.

Louis is also staring at them, and then he rests his head beside mine. I heard his sigh and he went out of the bed with a huge smile on his face, and walk towards the other guys, who still aren't moving.

Louis opened his arms and said, "Great timing you, guys! I love you all as much as I love Kevin!" Then he hugged them, I saw the guys' faces and they're smiling awkwardly. Then Louis went out of my room.

I looked at the guys and wondering what the heck are they doing here??? I didn't see them in the plane awhile ago, and I'm pretty sure they weren't with us in the car!

"Why are you here? When did you arrive?" I asked them. They all grinned at me and Harry sat down beside me, Zayn on my other side, and Niall and Liam sat on the floor in front of me.

"Well, we just arrived and we also need some holiday vacation" Harry pouted and I just chuckled.

Niall put his arms on my lap and said "Louis told us to check the time before barging in. Didn't know we got here earlier than he expected" And they all laughed. I'm actually glad that the others are here also. It can lessen that awkwardness between me and Louis.

We decided to go to the skating rink because the boys want to take a skate there, of course! And I'm left here watching them acting and playing like idiots. I love those idiots.

After an hour of playing, Louis sat beside me. He's freezing!

"Tired?" I asked him and he nodded. I gave him a jacket and wore it, then he hugged me from behind. "Hey, what's the matter?"

"Nothing" he then placed his chin on my shoulder and stared at the boys.

We didn't talk for a while, we're just enjoying the moment until Louis talked again, "Maggie, can I ask you on a date later?"

What? A date? Damn.

"Is that a no?" He asked, I can hear sadness in his voice. He removed his head on my shoulder. Oh, Louis...

I faced him and gave him a warm smile "Of course I'll go on a date with you" I said and bit my lip.

"Yey! Dress up, okay?" He said and gave me a kiss on the forehead and ran to the rink again.

Oh, Louis. What are you doing to me?

———

I'm now in my room, waiting for Louis to pick me up. I'm afraid of what might happen in this date.

Someone knocked on my door, I'm pretty sure it's Louis. When I opened it, Louis has this huge grin on his face. He's looking so damn handsome on his white sweater and trench coat. Wow. How can he do that?? So effortless, yet so... hot...

He handed me a stem of tulip and I smirked at him "Typical"

He pouted and took the flower away from me "Unappreciative"

I laughed at took the flower again, "I'm just kidding! I loved it" then he smiled at me.

He removed some hair covering my face and put it behind my ear. "You look beautiful" He said in his most sincere voice. I almost melted... I bit my lips because of shyness. Damn you, Louis. "Hey why are you blushing?" He's teasing me now! Annoying!

I slapped his arm and he just laughed. "You're annoying. Come on, feed me" I said and we went out my room.

We are walking hand in hand, there are many stars on the sky. It's beautiful. We are silently walking until we reached this a part of the beach house that's kinda look like a restaurant and had a peaceful dinner. Louis told me that he had made this set up just for us.

Louis and I never ran out of things to talk about. That's the beauty between our friendship. Feels like we've known each other forever.

After our dinner, he told me has something to show me. He lead me inside a room with a fireplace and it smells like cinnamon and cookies! It really feels like Christmas here!

"Typical" I said again. He just rolled his eyes and pulled me up and dragged me with him. "Where are we going?"

"Back to the hotel room" He said. Oh no. Is he pissed?

I pulled my hand and hugged him from behind, and whispered "I loved it. Really. I was just joking"

"Is it really typical?" He asked. Now, he's conscious. My bad.

I shook my head and said, "Nope. Not typical for 'the' Louis Tomlinson to do this kind of romantic stuff."

He faced me and kissed my forehead. We walked back to the fireplace and he handed me a blanket to cover us.

"Thank you, Louis. This is so wonderful" I said. He's pouring a champagne on the glasses and gave one to me.

He gets his phone and put a music on. The Closer I Get To You is playing...

"Dance with me?" He said offering me his hand.

I gave him my hand and pulled me up. He put his hands on my waist and mine on the back of his neck. We danced along to the song. He pulled me closer to him.

"Look at me" He said. I looked at him and he's wearing a smirk. What is he thinking? "Maggie..."

"Louis..."

I breathe deeply and closes his eyes, I did the same way. I don't know what he's thinking. I don't know if I should pull away. I don't know what I am feeling towards him anymore. He's driving me crazier and crazier!

I was about to open my eyes but before I do, I felt his lips on mine...

Louis... my best friend for as long as I can remember kissed me... on the lips... again...

We are sharing a passionate kiss under the star, by the sea, while listening to this beautiful song. So romantic. I've never felt this way before. Only Louis Tomlinson can make me feel this way.

We are now catching our breath as we stopped kissing. I looked at Louis who's grinning at me sincerely.

I can't take this anymore. Louis' been doing this crazy stuff that's making my mind explode! I have to know why is he doing this stuff. Why is he being possessive, clingy, mushy, romantic. Why did he kiss me???

I pulled away and sat on the blanket. He's confused. Well, I am too. He sat beside me and intertwined his hands on mine.

"What's wrong?" He asked while looking at our hands. I can see that he's happy by just looking at those.

I looked at our hands also because I'm too embarrassed to look at him. "Louis, why are you doing these?"

"What?"

"You know, being clingy, mushy... and you..." I'm to embarrassed to continue the next word, but I should tell him "kissed me... again"

He removed his hand on mine and he cupped my face. "You dumbass" he said jokingly.

I sighed "Louis, I'm serious. I'm so confused"

"I know" he kissed my forehead and continued talking again "I like you, Maggie. No. Not like. I love you. Not in a friendly way. I love you. I want you to be mine"

What? Nothing is sinking in my mind. He loves me??? What? Why? Since when?

"Huh?"

He poked my head lightly and laughed "Dumbass."

"Why? Since when?" The only question I managed to say.

He just shrugged his shoulder "I don't know when or why did I fall in love with you. The only thing I know now is that I love you. But hey, no pressure. If you want to take your time, it's okay. I know it's too much to handle" he said.

"Louis.."

"I don't need answers now. At least I know you feel the same way" he said confidently. Wow! The nerve of this guy!

I punched his arm "Hey, how could you tell?"

"You kissed me back" he said and stuck his tongue out. "But as I say, no pressure. Take your time. I'm always here for you, waiting. Okay?" He said and kissed me on the cheeks.

Woah. Okay...

I know I like Louis, but something is holding me back. I'm not sure what is it. Maybe because I'm afraid that it might ruin the friendship we built for years? Or I'm afraid to fall in love again? But I yeah, I love him... should I take the risk? Can I take this risk? I don't know. I don't know anything anymore...

After some chit-chats and all, Louis and I decided to go back to the house and walked me to my room.

"Sweet dreams, love" he said and stole a kiss from my lips.

My eyes grow large and I slapped his chest "Hey! Stop doing that!"

He smirked at me, then kissed me on the lips again "This?"

"Idiot." I whispered and rolled my eyes.

He just laughed and gave me a hug "Why? You're now my unofficial girlfriend"

What? I pulled away "It's not even a thing! And you told me there's no pressure"

He held my chin and looked into my eyes "Yup, but I just want you to be mine, even if it's unofficial" then he lightly kissed my lips.

I felt my cheeks are turning beet red. What is this guy doing to me? He's making my heart flutters... Okay. That's it. I'm decided. I'll be his unofficial girlfriend. I'll take my time because everything that has been happening to me is so fast! I just want to enjoy this new chapter with Louis.

I smiled at Louis, and I don't know what came into my mind but I cupped his face, pulled him, and gave a kiss on the lips.

I saw his eyes grew larger and then a smile formed his lips. He closed his eyes and kissed me back passionately.

I pulled away and Louis has this grin on his face. "Woah" he said and I blushed. "Can I have one more kiss?"

"Nah!" I stuck my tongue out and was about to close the door but he pushed it.

He pouted and pleaded "Just one more"

I blushed. I gave him a peck on the lips and when I pulled away he's smiling wide.

He closed his eyes "Sweet dreams it is" He said and walked away.

That idiot is my unofficial boyfriend. I blushed at my thought...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 53 63
Lily Carter's best friends are Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Harry Styles from One Direction. She's been friends with the...
840K 11.3K 33
What happens when you fall in love with your best friend? Not only best friend, but also band mate. Will Liam Payne finally get his chance with Loui...
66.1K 1.4K 40
Diana and Harry have been best friends since childhood. After One Direction starts touring Harry misses her enough to invite her on the road with the...
75.6K 528 29
Harry can’t believe himself. Since he introduced this girl, Eleanor, to his best friend Louis he is jealous about what he tells about her. He wants t...