Love Maze: 18 Exits (BTS X Re...

JHPixelizedJM

Being the new girl is hard... especially if you have all 18 members of the Big Three going after you. The Big... Еще

Ch. 1: Almost an Accident
Ch. 2: The Big Three
Ch. 3: Awkward, Horribly Awkward
Ch. 4: Meeting TXT
Ch. 5: Sharing an Umbrella
Ch. 6: The Auditorium
Ch. 7: Secrets
Ch. 8: Hidden Talents
Ch. 9: Unexpected Visitor
Ch. 10: Fight Your Fears
Ch. 11: Special Performance
Ch. 12: Attempt at Changing
Ch. 13: Schedule Papers
Ch. 14: Ex
Ch. 15: Make Him Jealous
Ch. 16: Rooftop
Ch. 17: Hidden Sides
Ch. 18: Hidden Sides pt. 2
Ch. 19: Confession
Ch. 20: Wrong Move
Ch. 21: Break Up
Ch. 22: Fixing Mistakes
Ch. 23: A Little Too Late
Ch. 25: Night Out
Ch. 26: Return
Ch. 27: New Workmate
Ch. 28: Officemates
Ch. 29: Guilty
Ch. 30: Night Out 2
Ch. 31: Passed Out
Ch. 32: Tipsy and Cute
Ch. 33: Promise
Ch. 34: Moving On
Ch. 35: Misunderstanding
Ch. 36: My Turn
Ch. 37: Who's At Fault
Ch. 38: Awake
Ch. 39: Talking Things Out
Ch. 40: Couples
Ch. 41: Couples pt. 2
Ch. 42: Finally Discharged
A/N

Ch. 24: Accident

70 3 0
JHPixelizedJM

Suddenly, Ji Na runs towards me and pushes me down the stairs. I shout as I start to fall back when Moonbin suddenly appears and places his arms around me as we both fall back. I see Ji Na’s eyes widen as Moonbin and I fall down the stairs. I hear a thud when we reach the bottom of the stairs and I look at Moonbin to see that he’s unconcious.

Y/N: M-Moonbin...

His arms are still around me and we’re on the ground and I quickly sit up and shake him to wake him up.

Y/N: W-wake up... please wake up... Moonbin!

Tears are forming in my eyes and Moonbin still won’t wake up. Suddenly, I notice blood on the side of his head where it hit the ground.

Y/N: A-andwae... This is all my fault...

I look around and start shouting for help with tears in my eyes.

Y/N: Someone help! Please! Someone’s injured!

Students arrive at the scene and I suddenly see Dahyun and the rest of Astro running to us with surprised looks on their faces. Eunwoo runs up to us and kneels down.

Y/N: I’m sorry... I’m so sorry...

Eunwoo: Look, Y/N, it’s gonna be okay. This isn’t your fault. Let’s just call an ambulance and everything will be okay.

Soon, an ambulance arrives and takes Moonbin to the hospital and the other members of Astro go along with them. I watch as the ambulance drives away. Tears are streaming down my face and I can’t help but feel responsible for what happened to him. Someone stands beside me and I turn to the person to see Soobin. He places his hand on my shoulder and smiles reassuringly.

Soobin: Don’t worry. He’ll be fine.

...

Your room

This night, Astro didn’t get to perform their special performance and I went home alone again. Moonbin’s in a stable condition at the hospital and I’m thankful for that. But I still can’t help but think that if I had just found him sooner, maybe things would have played out differently. I’m sitting on my bed and leaning on the wall, looking at my phone and waiting for something... a call or maybe a message from someone to make me feel better. Suddenly, my phone turns on and I hear the notification sound. I
check the message and see that it’s from Dahyun.

Dahyun:
Hey Y/N! How’re you feeling?

Not good, really.

That thought enters my mind but I don’t reply to Dahyun’s message. Suddenly, I receive another message from her.

Dahyun:
Look, you don’t have to feel bad for what happened. It’s not your fault that Moonbin got hurt.

Is it really?

Dahyun:
I heard Ji Na was the one who pushed you off the stairs. You should know it’s her fault, not yours.

If it’s not my fault, then why do I feel so bad?

Dahyun:
You can reply anytime you feel like it.

Dahyun:
Just, at least, give me a sign that you’re there.

I sigh as I read Dahyun’s last message and a tear suddenly falls from my eye and unto my phone. I wipe away the tear and type my reply.

Y/N:
I’m here.

Dahyun:
I’m glad you are.

Dahyun:
Look, if you feel like it, we can visit Moonbin at the hospital tomorrow...

Dahyun:
Would that be okay with you?

I look at Dahyun’s message. I still don’t think I can face him after all the things I’ve said and done.

Dahyun:
You know... it would be better if you did...

I slowly type down my reply and send it.

Y/N:
When are the visiting hours?

...

The next day

It’s the weekend now and I’m leaving my apartment to meet up with Dahyun before we go to the hospital to visit Moonbin. I’m at the usual intersection and I smile as I see Dahyun walking up to me.

Dahyun: Y/N!

Dahyun finally reaches me and sighs with relief.

Dahyun: I’m glad you didn’t change your mind. We’ll have to hurry if you wanna get their before his admirers.

Of course. I almost forgot that he’s a member of the Big Three.

I nod and we start to walk to the hospital when Dahyun suddenly receives a phone call.

Dahyun: It’s from Eunwoo.

Dahyun answers the call and I watch as a confused look forms on her face.

Dahyun: H-huh? What do you mean?

Her expression then turns into shock and she turns to me with wide eyes.

Y/N: What is it? Is something wrong?

Dahyun smiles nervously.

Dahyun: I-it’s nothing. Just... let me just have a second.

Dahyun quickly turns around, her back to me and I can see that she seems nervous. She’s whispering now, but I can still hear bits and pieces of what she’s saying.

Dahyun: W-what do you mean he’s... Does it have to be now? But Y/N’s-

I notice the call end and Dahyun sighs then slowly turns around with an apologetic look.

Dahyun: I’m sorry, Y/N.

I feel as if my heart’s stopped as I look at Dahyun with wide eyes.

Y/N: W-what do you mean? He’s not-

Dahyun: A-aniyo, it’s not that. It’s just...

Dahyun places her hand on my shoulder and sighs again.

Dahyun: Moonbin’s fine, really... However, there’s been a complication and it seems no hospital in South Korea has the equipment to give him full treatment, so...

I somehow feel relieved, but my heart shatters when I realize what Dahyun means.

Y/N: He’s going to be sent to a hospital overseas.

Dahyun nods and I suddenly become too weak to stand and collapse to the floor.

Dahyun: Y/N!

Dahyun quickly kneels beside me and I start to feel my tears flowing freely.

Y/N: I shouldn’t have said all those things... I shouldn’t have done all the things I did...

I feel Dahyun’s hand on my back and I lean on her as she gently pats my back.

Moonbin’s POV
At the airport

I look out at the planes taking off and sigh.

Moonbin: She’s not coming?

Eunwoo: She said it would probably be better if she didn’t. She still feels guilty for what happened.

I look towards Eunwoo and smile.

Moonbin: I’m glad you got here on time.

Eunwoo looks at me then sighs.

Eunwoo: You know...

Moonbin: Ani. It’s fine. I guess it’s better this way, too. I don’t want to force her to come if she doesn’t want to.

I smile sadly and my gaze turns to the other members.

Moonbin: You guys will be fine without me, won’t you?

They all smile sadly and nod.

Sanha: Take care.

Myungjun: Get well soon.

Jinwoo: We’ll definitely be waiting for your return.

Minhyuk: And don’t even think of coming back if you’re not yet fully recovered.

I breathe a laugh at what Minhyuk said and he smirks.

Minhyuk: Promise us... you’ll come back fully recovered.

I smile and nod.

Moonbin: Alright. I promise.

Eunwoo then steps forward.

Eunwoo: Your plane’s about to leave. We should get you aboard.

He then turns my wheelchair around and pushes me towards my plane.

Moonbin: Hyung... I have a request...

I wait for Eunwoo’s response but receive none.

Moonbin: If you see Y/N again, please tell her she’s not at fault.

I look back at Eunwoo and he looks at me then nods.

Eunwoo: Alright.

I smile then look ahead again.

Moonbin: I miss her already.

Eunwoo doesn’t respond to that and continues pushing my wheelchair until he gets me on the plane. Once the plane is about to leave, I look out the window and see the rest of Astro inside the airport. They’re all waving and I wave back. Once they’re out of sight, I look ahead of me and sigh.

Moonbin: I miss them already, too.

I then remember the last thing I heard Y/N say before I lost consciousness.

“This is all my fault...”

I grip the end of my seat as my heart starts to feel heavy.

Don’t worry... When I get back, I promise we’ll fix everything...

My breath comes out as shaky and I close my eyes, hoping to stop my tears from flowing out.

Please... wait for me...

Your POV

Suddenly, I hear Moonbin’s voice inside my head as I cry in Dahyun’s arms.

Don’t worry... I’ll wait for you.

I wipe away my tears and feel a hopeful smile form on my face.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.6K 78 40
"Do you know how much I've missed you!? Every day and night I think about what could've gone down differently! I missed you, I couldn't imagine life...
20.5K 612 35
Hiya im backkk~💕💕 This book will be different from my other one :) Not that much though lmao Please read the first thing before reading for a bit o...
3.3K 156 31
The story of 6 boys who have their own talent, they have been stayed together in a school and who know how much trouble these boys can cause from the...
26.9M 1.1M 42
she dreads to get to school because of one name. ; high school au, tsundere!taehyung lmao » under edit » #4 in fanfiction on 171222