Unchained his heart

By ArtistaDeElla23

"Is there any chance why I got the pleasure of your visit Mr. Montessori?" I ask through gritted teeth as I t... More

Unchained his heart
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 19

648 42 10
By ArtistaDeElla23

"Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family."
–Anthony Brandt

***********

AVIANA POV

I was wakened up by the noise of my son's giggles and laughter echoing in the entire house. I smiled loving how happy he is and I can get used to it with two babies on the way. It will turn our lives upside down but all the sacrifices will be worth it.

It's only two days pass by since Calvin came back home without notice giving me the best dream of waking me up. Thinking about it he still manages to put a blush on my cheeks on how many times he made me come and how he made love with me. He was so delicate and he made sure that he was not hurting me. His actions towards me change a lot. The way he treats me, the way he took care of me, and how he looks at me, sends shivers down my spine and it makes my heart beats faster.

I finally admitted to myself that I have fallen in love. But I haven't had the guts to tell him what I feel for him. I'm scared, too scared to know if he doesn't feel the same.

I told to myself that I will enjoy what we have right now and to spend my time with them as long as I still can. I am already on my fifth month almost six of my pregnancy and my bump is getting bigger, my babies have been moving a lot and sometimes it hurts. I have been eating a lot lately in which I am thankful for because in the past few months I haven't been able to eat properly. I'm still underweight for a pregnant woman with twins. The doctor prescribes my vitamins to help me gain more weight and to help us stay healthy for the rest of my pregnancy.

I stood up and went to take a shower. I smiled as I saw the towels on the stool he put near the shower door. He said he didn't want me to going around the bathroom wet just to get the towel and I might slip accidentally.

Once I am fully dressed I went downstairs to see what they are doing, mostly to eat something. It's already 9:30 in the morning and Calvin usually wakes up around 6 a.m to workout and get ready for work.

I found Xian on the kitchen counter with cookies in his mouth and hand. I walked quickly where he at afraid that he might fall.

"Xian, how did you get up here," I said holding his arm, while I kiss his forehead.

"Dad." He said smiling as he took a bite of his cookies. I stared at him unbelievingly.

Before I could say something a hand made his way on my waist pulling me lightly for an embrace.

"Morning, how did you sleep?" Calvin asked planting a kiss on top of my head.

I smiled loving his warmth and scent.

"Slept like a baby, I am hungry though," I said leaning more on his side.

" Perfect, we've made some delicious pancakes and scrambled eggs for breakfast." 

"We?" I asked

"Xian and I made your breakfast. It was supposed to be breakfast in bed but since you're here we can eat outside on the gazebo. "

"You didn't have to but thank you, I appreciate it," I said giving him a peck on the lips. A peck was not enough and he pulled me into a breathtaking kiss. Once we were out of breath he pulled away but not before squeezing my butt.

I blush bright red.

"C'mon champ, let's go outside," Calvin said as he put Xian down and he just nodded with his mouth full.

We were all seated and the breakfast is being brought by the staff. Once everything is all settled I started to serve myself, I am starving. He did the same but he only got the coffee, some bacon, and eggs. I know he had already eaten breakfast but he said that he wanted to join me.

"Daddy, can you teach me how to fish?" Xian said out of the blue. I looked at him with wide us I still can't get over that he called Calvin Daddy two times already. When did he start calling him Daddy?

"Sure, we can go to my father's lake house today if you want?" He responded normally "Do you want to come with us, mommy?"

"I...I, uh sure I would like to come," I said. I was left in shock not knowing what to feel. Calvin saw my expression and he mouthed 'we'll talk later ' I just nodded speechlessly.

"Yay, we'll go fishing. I am going to tell Miranda." Xian exclaims excitingly running off in the direction of the house.

"Be careful," I said loudly still checking on him until he reaches the house.

This is the only time that we are left alone without my son coming now and then, or when Calvin needs to attend some works on his studio.

"Tomorrow Xian will be going to meet his Grandfather. " I said, resuming my breakfast.

"I know, he's been talking about it none stop," he said drinking his coffee.

"I see. I noticed he's been calling you Dad. When did he start? I am so surprised."

"Just this morning. He asked me if he can call me his Dad. He said he wants me to be his Daddy and I was not expecting it at all." he explained and he still can't believe it happened.

I stopped breathing at what I just heard. This will complicate things and I will have a hard time explaining to Xian why he will have to live with his Grandfather and not with Calvin if ever something happens.

But I will think about it when the time comes. Right now, we just have to get through with my pregnancy, and hoping everything will be alright.

"Do you want to be his Dad?" I asked him anxiously, mostly afraid of what he's about to say.

"It's a lot to take in especially with the twins coming but it's an honor to be his Dad," he said staring at me intently. I can see he means every word he said. I released the breath I didn't know I've been holding. We stared at each other and I can see his wall slowly breaking down so was mine.

My heart is beating fast, filled with love, happiness but my fear is stronger. Fear of what will happen next or what the future holds for us.

***********

CALVIN POV

I look at her and she's so beautiful, everything about her is just perfect. I have no idea how she manages to breakdown my walls so easily. We're together for two months and she already filled my empty house with her presence and Xian. Now, we'll be adding another two to our family. The word family seems so foreign but it gave me the sensation of completeness.

Being called Daddy for the first time and coming from the child who's not mine is thrilling. It boasts my pride and I feel proud of myself. It's not known to me of having someone who is not part of the family. Family for me doesn't mean only by blood but by respect and love for each other.

My brother Xian, is an example of acceptance on our part. By blood, he is our cousin but for me, he is more than that. He is the baby of our family, my brother. But when he found out he was adopted after my mom's death, he disappeared and he also changes his surname in which I don't completely understand.

He loves my Mom, we all do. But with the death of our mother, he changes a lot, and with the news of his death and wife, it took us some time to digest it all.

"Marry me," I told her, there I finally told her what I've been wanting to ask her since I came back from my business trip.

I could tell I caught her off guard and she didn't expect it at all. So do I, but I have to make her mine and to let the world knows that she is mine. I can't stand thinking about her with another man.

I may not capable of loving her but I can give her everything and be a faithful husband for her.

"Why?" She asked incredulously.

I put down the cup of coffee and I move closer, which made her sat straight. I kneeled beside her and hold her hand.

She looks at me nervously and astonishment's still evident on her beautiful face.

"I want you to be my wife." I explain "I want us to be a family."

"I... I don't know what to say. We can't just marry like that. We barely knew each other." She whispered.

"It doesn't matter. What matters is that we want each other. We can get to know each other while we are married. If you doubt my faithfulness I can't change your mind but I will give you my word that I only want you." I explained sincerely, holding her chin making her look at me. I am telling her the truth even if it took a ton of energy and my pride to open my heart just to tell her what I feel.

"What about love?"

I frown upon hearing the word love. I don't think I am capable of loving someone or will I ever. I do feel something for her but I don't want to know what it is all I know is I want to be with her.

"My love, I may be asking a lot but I don't know if I will ever love you but all I know is I want to be with you, with our children." I confessed, I wipe the tears on her cheeks. It pains me to see her like this.

"Okay, I will marry you." She declared smiling but sadness is visible in her eyes. She holds my face while her other hand is holding her necklace, which has a heart pendant with photos on it, I haven't seen what is inside and a wedding ring.

I feel betrayed but I know she still loves her late husband. I am confident enough that she wants me to. Nonetheless, I smiled at her showing her how happy I am that she agreed to marry me.

"You won't regret it that you agreed to marry me." I said that and I claim her soft lips. I will never get tired of kissing her. She does things to me that I can't get enough of her. "I want you so bad, but we can't do it now. I've promised Xian to bring him fishing." I pulled away from her and the desire we have for each other lingers around us.

"I know." she mumbled her face flush with lust.

"Come, I'll help you prepare for the trip." I help her stand up, her bump is getting bigger and she has difficulty standing up and going up the stairs.

And in 30 minutes we are all ready to go to the lake house. We decided to spend the night there. Xian is extremely happy with our trip. He reminds me a lot of my brother Xian, they have similar features and they are both adventurous. They also have the same surname. But I didn't think too much about it a lot of people around the world with the same surname and they are not even related.

I am just waiting for my private investigator to give me some news about my brother's wife. He said that he already has some leads but he wants to make sure that it was her. In the meantime, I already have with me the family background of Aviana but I haven't had the time to read it.

Maybe tomorrow I will look at it but for now, I want to spend the day with her and Xian.

******

Hello guys, December is here and Christmas is coming ☺️☺️☺️ I'm so excited.

I hope you are all well and please stay safe always.

Finally, he will soon find out who is Aviana and her past. What do you think will happen if he finds out that he is marrying her brother's widowed wife?

Let me know what you think
Comment down below and don't forget to vote ✅ 😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 12.9K 46
"You have beautiful eyes, I'd love to be lost in them." He said with a soft smile on his face. "Has that line worked for every female?" "Maybe it h...
1.6M 47.1K 46
"The way you behave...behave around me, with me it's highly inappropriate. I don't want you think I'll be your little assistant that you fuck on top...
12.2M 408K 39
#1 in romance genre (1stJan - 8th Jan.) ( Again placed #1 in romance in Feb) Aaron got up from his seat and walked round the table towards her while...
57.9K 2.1K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...