What's a king...TO A GOD!?

By -The-Mystery-Writer-

(a op male reader x highschool dxd story... hope it's good enough to read and just to mention... IM NOT GOOD... More

PROLOGUE
Start of a new life
Start of a new life: 2
Opperation R.U.N is a go!
It's CELEBRATION time!
Getting familiars!
An unexpected phenomena/new roommate
Meeting the arrogant fire bird!
Training for smackdown!
The secret is out!
house training!
Doubts been restored!
Games don't always have a clear rules!
Time to put down the bird
The unexpected date! part 1!
The unexpected date! part two!
The monster attack/new rival!
battle of the rival...and....A WARNING!?
The next move!
hello folks!
New enemy rises!
im sorry folks
FIGHT FOR OUR LIFES!...
FIGHT FOR OUR LIFES!.. PART 2
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Date with innocence!
adoption.

Great another enemy...and another confession?!

1.8K 25 10
By -The-Mystery-Writer-

Just as you were about to punch Kokabiel out of existence a portal opened up and out came new person with white hair.

Kokabiel: well... This is unexpected..

???: Kokabiel, your time has come for your capture...

Kokabiel: oh! Really? And who was it that sent you? Let me guess was it that damn coward of the fallen angles?!

???: I can nethier confirm or deny that... But sadly I can't kill you, just make you unconscious

(Y/n) *thoughts*: they are ignoring me....

???: And don't think I forgotten about you *points to you*

(Y/n) *thoughts*: 1. Stand corrected and 2. I should learn to keep my big thoughts shut....

???: You have a very powerful aura... Stronger then me and my partner... It's exciting! And I want to fight you to see how much I can match up!

Kokabiel growing angry every second that passes.

Kokabiel: shut up! I'm tired of this nonsense! You want to come at me!? Well get in line! After I kill this human I'll satisfy your little blood shead fetish!

Kokabiel, without warning, powered up the biggest light spear he can conjure up quickly and it was already big as six miles he jumped up high and tosses it down. I look back and see my friends that are still conscious look on with worry and it seemed that they think it's there final moments and I shake my head a bit while getting ready.

(Y/n): have y'all lost faith in me already? How rude...

(Replace "my town" with "my friends")

Once you land you look around you seen everyone shocked but none more so then Kokabiel and while the new guy had shock there was more of excitement on his face and it seems it was crazy.

???: Yes...yes....yes! You're exactly what I expected!

Kokabiel: h-how!? *Falls on the ground from the exhaustion* how did you stop that!? No human couldn't possibly be able to destroy let alone touch a light spear!

(Y/n): fuck you that's how....

Kokabiel growls and starts to go after you but was stopped by being chopped in the neck by the person.

???: Geez... What an annoying ass this guy is... anyway where were we? *Starts to get ready*

(Y/n): look let's just make this quick....

The guy was about to attack before he was interrupted.

???: *Sighs* hold on.... *Answers* yes?..... yes..... No someone else weaken him before I had a chance.... Can't that wait I'm busy.... This guy is strong and I wanna test him out!.... No!....can you just-!? But!.......fine! I'll bring him back!

He hung up while I had a deadpan expression on my face.

???: Looks like I have to go... Maybe we will see each other again and fight to our very last breath! But before I go tell me your name!

(Y/n): it's.... (Y/n)...

Vali: well (Y/n), I'm Vali Lucifer! And next time we see each other we will have a glorious battle of the ages!

???: Wait!

We both look to see Ddraig summoned himself and looks at this Vali guy.

Ddraig: like Kokabiel said... He needs to get in line... Albion, I know you are there!

Albion summoned himself aswell on Vail and talks to Ddraig.

Albion: hello.... My rival... Long time no see is that your new partner?... He seems to be weaker then the last one, are you sure you haven't made a mistake?

Ddraig: you know damn well we don't make mistakes with our partners..... And yes I agree there could a better option and far more qualified partner but my partner has one thing the others didn't... He dosent give up on his goal and strives to be stronger to make it happen... Even if he could come up with a better goal to work with... But that dosent matter we shall fight you first to settle it once and for all...

Albion: couldn't agree more you bloody rag doll

Ddraig: and you, you white misuse of sperm

After when that was said and done he left through a portal with Kokabiel under his arm. You sighed as this fight was over.... But to bad you didn't kill that guy. You quickly ran over with a worried expression.

(Y/n): is everyone okay? Any casualties? What about Koneko?!

Rias: she's fine (Y/n), everyone here is fine... They are all tired and would have died if not for you

Genas: yes, you saved us again master is there anyway where we can repay you!?

(Y/n): just help me get these guys someplace to rest

You go to pick up Koneko bridal style then you go over to the fallen seeing only Kalawarner is still awake.

(Y/n): Kalawarner you carry Mittelt and Genas can carry Raynare okay?

Both just nod and gets ready to pick up while Rias comes over to me with a serious expression.

Rias: we need to have a little chat when we all rest up good understood?

You just nodded not really careing when Kalawarner and Genas were ready you just ran as Kalawarner flew with Genas. Once we got to my apartment it seemed that Irina was asleep so we quietly went upstairs. You look at Genas.

(Y/n): Genas... Can you bunk with Raynare for tonight? It will only be for tonight and I don't think Koneko will just let me go

She just nods as I went to the Genas room for tonight since it was my old room I wouldn't think nothing really changed in it... Lets just say I was wrong and that there's a lot of spare parts in different areas... At least it didn't smell like a factory. I went over to the bed to lay Koneko down and to what I predicted... She wouldn't let me go. You just smiled a bit and laid down next to her keeping her in your embrace as you whisper into her ear.

(Y/n): goodnight... my little kitten

You kiss her forehead making her smile a bit in her sleep as she snuggled closer.

You slowly fell asleep into the dream world.

*THE NEXT DAY*

You were walking to school with a tired expression you were yawning a lot on the way and you where holding hands with Koneko who had a small blush on her face.

(Y/n): damn bad guys... Why can't they fix their schedule around our school schedule!? It's bad enough that we have a school day but they don't get the pain we have to go through!

Koneko: oh calm down you big baby... It ain't that bad...

You look at her with a "are you being serious?" Face.

(Y/n): calling me a baby? Really? Says the one who gets into a little state of destruction when I even touch one part of her candy collection...

She blushed out of embarrassment but decided to punch me nonetheless.

Koneko: that's different!

(Y/n): I dont see how! And is your solution just punch people that annoy you?!

She just scoffed and took her hand back and crosses arms looking away you just sighed and Pat her head.

(Y/n): I'm sorry... Sorry... I am just to tired to do anything right now... The only reason for said tiredness cause two teachers won't let me take a day off!

Mittelt: if one of us goes then all of us must go that's sadly the rule we agreed on...

You just sighed in defeat as Koneko just hugs onto your arm but you don't say anything while Genas just Pat's my back.

(Y/n): I'm cursed... Why!?

We made it to school while we were talking and we seen Xenovia in school attire bowing to Asia with Issei and Rias next to them. Me, the fallen and Genas look at each other confused before walking up to them.

(Y/n): so what's happening here?

Rias, Issei, Xenovia and Asia look at us as we all exept Koneko looked confused.

Xenovia: well, it's quite and explanation...

(Y/n): if it can get me miss out on school today I don't mind...

She nodded and started to explain how after she learned of gods passing she lost her way and her purpose. So she joined Rias to find another purpose but she is not with Irina cause she didnt want to tell Irina the information since she was a stronger believer then she was. That's why she left on the train while she stayed back honesty you just went into your thoughts when she  started talking about Irina. I was soon brought out of my thoughts when I was shook by Raynare as they look at me.

Raynare: you okay?

(Y/n): yeah? Why?

Kalawarner: well Asia said she needed to talk to you...

You shrugged and look at Asia who was blushing redder then Rias's hair in the sunlight...

Asia and you walked away from the group but Koneko just sighed while looking down...

Rias: you okay Koneko? What's wrong?

She doesn't look up but speaks loud enough for them to hear.

Koneko: it seems to be inevitable and theres nothing I can't really do... So I just decided that I'll share him...

Rias looked suprised a bit, the three fallen were hugging Koneko while repetedly saying "thank you", Genas and Xenovia looked confused.

Xenovia was about to ask what did Koneko mean but our attention was turned when we heard a bit of a yelp then we seen Asia fainting with a red face.

They seen you try to wake her up by shaking her and they heard you yell.

(Y/n): Rias! I think I killed your bishop, I'm sorry!

Issei was sitting away crying anime tears seeing another girl out of his harem gone while you just keep trying to wake up Asia while Rias and the other girls giggled a bit. Then Kiba came and told us it's almost time for class. Then there's one thought coming to mind to everyone expect Asia, (Y/n) and Issei.

WHY DO I FEEL LIKE SOMETHING BIG IS COMING... SOMETHING BIG AND DEADLY?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WELL THERE YOU GO

Sorry for not posting this chapter... I just felt a bit lazy so I didn't feel like writing so start getting use to the changes please. And uh... Your dating Asia now... Yaaay

Well have a good day people's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 810 15
One shots for when I'm bored and have quick ideas. All these stories have darker themes and plots, most if not all probably won't be fluffy stuff. W...
75.8K 2.3K 21
Felix is just your normal 16 year old geek who loves school and is cast out from the rest of the students leaving him a lone person in the small worl...
75.4K 2.4K 32
There are three different types of people. First, the ones who feel things like everyone else. Second, the ones that feel things much more intense th...
280K 8.9K 34
This is a boyxboy (gay) story. Hope you enjoy!