Time to put down the bird

We see (y/n) look ahead at Rias and Riser as i had a bit of an angered face the song just came to the stop. Riser started to speak out.

Riser: Riser demands to know who you are and what businesses do you have being here!?

(Y/n): well...

Sirzechs: I was the one that invited him

Everyone looked at Sirzech's as if he is crazy. Riser looked confused and shocked the most out of everyone since the leader of the underworld invited a humans and fallen here.

Riser: but Lord Sirzechs, why did you do this?!

Sirzechs: well when I was watching the rating game... Let's just say.... I was a bit disappointed... You were nearly defeated by my sister... Mind you who had never played one in her life! So to account for that I decided to give you  a chance to redeem yourself... But you can only choose one person to help you and same goes for (Y/n) here

Riser wanted to argue but noticed he was right, but that won't stop him from this marriage to Rias so he went along with it but just smirked already knowing who he chooses.

Riser: alright the great Riser will play your game Lord Sirzechs but just know... The attempt is futile... Alright human *looks at you* who will you choose to accompany your failure?

(Y/n): Genos...

My friends looked at me shocked.

Friends: WHAT!?

Kiba: uh... (Y/n)... If you don't mind me asking.... But why Genos?

(Y/n): because Genos never really fought... And right now it's a good time as any to see what he can do

Issei: but he did at the training area! Didn't he?

(Y/n): exactly "training" but training dosent show ones full capabilities... This will be a good time as any to let loose right Genos?

Genos: right Sensei!

Riser smirked seeing all this talk will be for nothing as we hear him chuckle and look to him seeing what he's laughing about.

Riser: your attempts will a fall before Riser! Riser partner will be "HIM"

This surprised everyone since we heard an audible gulp and (Y/n) can't help but see Rias and Sirzech surprised by the choice.

Sirzechs: are you sure riser? Do you think you can control him?

Riser: don't doubt the great Riser!

Sirzechs: alright... Well let's get this battle underway!

Suddenly (Y/n), Genos, Riser, and a big looking cell appeared me and Genos looked on in confusion as Riser has a smug smirk looking at us and destroyed the chains locking whatever in it up. Then we heard some laughing.

???: Is it time to "play" some more?

The thing came out to show it self... And let's just say... (Y/n) didn't really like the looks of this guy.

 (Y/n) didn't really like the looks of this guy