Meeting the arrogant fire bird!

You just sat up and looked at Kalawarner with a confused face wondering what she needed as she came over and sat beside me with a face of worried but not looking at me.

(Y/n): what is it?

Kalawarner: well... With the others, even if they are to prideful... They are feeling a bit worried.

(Y/n): is this about the new 'faction' rising?

She just nods and speaks again.

Kalawarner: well before this new faction appeared there were just a few creatures that we had to worry about killing us... But now a whole new race that can fight and kill us off? This seems like a great problem and it seems no one has a answer to stop it...

You just sat there, listening, hearing out what's on her mind of course you don't really find anything worrying but you could see what she was talking about and felt sympathy. But since you don't have any experience with comforting a human let alone a female fallen angel... you just pat and rubbed her back.

(Y/n): I may not feel worried... But that doesn't mean I don't like what's happening either... I'll try my best to help out figuring how to stop this new threat from rising

Kalawarner looks at you with a soft smile and quickly wraps you in a tight hug to say you were surprised would be the right statement. You slowly hugged back with a soft smile crept on my face.

(Y/n): *chuckle* okay, okay, let go you got to get some sleep so you can get to work teacher

She just giggled and kisses your cheek before getting up and going upstairs and after a few minutes I turn off the TV and closed my eyes to fall asleep.

...
....
.....
....
...

My eyes open.

(Y/n): ....why do I have  the feeling I'm gonna meet the most arrogant/prideful prick in the cosmos tomorrow?

-Next day-

I was walking to school with the fallen behind me while Genos was walking beside me and writing in a journal like he's taking notes but I was just thinking about the sales in ten days... You can't wait for the sweet, sweet deals they'll have! As I was walking I get out of my thoughts and see Kiba and it seemed like he was waiting for something or someone because right when I get there he looked at me with his a happy smile.

Kiba: (Y/n)! And Genos! the people I wanted and need to see... Along with you three!

Mittelt: why did you phrase it like that?...

Raynare: still not so trusting to us?

Kalawarner: don't worry we won't hurt you that much!~