𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙂𝘼𝙇 𝘣𝘵𝘴 𝘦𝘪𝘨�...

By -MOTHERMOON

━ ° .별 : ◌ 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 ( 불법 ) ╭────╯•╰────╮ 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 ... More

° .별 : ◌ 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 . * ☆ 彡
𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖲 𝖮𝖥 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖪 𝖩𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖮
𝘑𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘖'𝘚 𝘕𝘌𝘞 𝘏𝘖𝘔𝘌
𝘉𝘖𝘋𝘠 𝘈𝘙𝘛 ( 𝘍𝘐𝘕𝘈𝘓 𝘜𝘗𝘋𝘈𝘛𝘌 )
𝙅𝙄𝙎𝙊𝙊'𝙎 𝙎𝙊𝙉𝙂𝙋𝘼-𝙂𝙐 𝙀𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙀/𝘾𝘼𝙍
𝘑𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘖'𝘚 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘓 𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘍𝘍
𝘏𝘖𝘞 𝘛𝘖 𝘊𝘈𝘙𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘑𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘜𝘜
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ° . ○ ゚ 𝘚𝘊𝘌𝘕𝘈𝘙𝘐𝘖𝘚
𝖬𝖸 𝖢𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖨𝖭 𝖭𝖠𝖬𝖨𝖪𝖮
𝖬𝖸 𝖢𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖨𝖭, 𝖭𝖠𝖬𝖨𝖪𝖮 2/4
𝖬𝖸 𝖢𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖨𝖭, 𝖭𝖠𝖬𝖨𝖪𝖮 3/4
𝖬𝖸 𝖢𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖨𝖭, 𝖭𝖠𝖬𝖨𝖪𝖮 4/4
𝘑𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘖 𝘖𝘗𝘗𝘈
𝘑𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘖 𝘖𝘗𝘗𝘈 𝘐𝘐
𝘈 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘙𝘌𝘔𝘌𝘔𝘉𝘌𝘙
𝘔𝘌𝘌𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘖𝘠𝘍𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘋
𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘒𝘚
𝘐𝘎𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘈𝘉𝘠
𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗽𝘀𝗲'𝘀 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱
𝙔/𝙉 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝘿𝘾𝘼𝙉𝙉𝙊𝙉 𝙄
𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙄𝙎 𝙁𝘼𝙄𝙍
𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀
𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙒𝘼𝙍
𝘕𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘔𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘑𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘖 𝘑𝘌𝘈𝘓𝘖𝘜𝘚
𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉 𝙄𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙔
𝘈 𝘋𝘈𝘠 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘗𝘚𝘌
𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘗𝘠 𝘉𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘏𝘋𝘈𝘠! 𝘪
𝖩𝖴𝖲𝖳 𝖦𝖮 𝖥𝖮𝖱 𝖨𝖳
𝖤𝖭𝖦𝖠𝖦𝖤𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳 𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭: 𝖥𝖠𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖸 𝖤𝖣𝖨𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭 i
𝘚𝘞𝘌𝘌𝘛
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ° . ○ ゚𝘚𝘖𝘊𝘐𝘈𝘓 𝘔𝘌𝘋𝘐𝘈
𝘛𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋
𝘛𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘕𝘖. 2
𝘐𝘕𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘎𝘙𝘈𝘔 𝘐
𝘐𝘕𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘎𝘙𝘈𝘔 𝘐𝘐
𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗜𝗜
𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗩
𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 𝗩
𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 𝗩𝗜
𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 𝗩𝗜𝗜
𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜
𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 𝗩𝗜𝗩
𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 𝗫
𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 𝗫𝗜
𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 𝗫𝗜𝗜
𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜
𝗧𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦 𝗜
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ° . ○ ゚ 𝘕𝘌𝘞𝘚
𝘑𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘖'𝘚 𝘕𝘌𝘞 𝘏𝘖𝘔𝘌 / 𝘛𝘐𝘒 𝘛𝘖𝘒 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘝 𝘓𝘐𝘝𝘌𝘚
𝘍𝘌𝘔!𝘋𝘌𝘒𝘜 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘞𝘏𝘠 𝘍𝘈𝘕𝘚 𝘈𝘙𝘌 𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘐𝘛
𝘑𝘜𝘑𝘜𝘛𝘚𝘜 𝘒𝘈𝘐𝘚𝘌𝘕 𝘙𝘖𝘓𝘌
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ° . ○ 𝘑𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘖'𝘚 𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘚
𝖣𝖸𝖭𝖠𝖬𝖨𝖳𝖤
𝖡𝖴𝖳𝖳𝖤𝖱
𝖱𝖴𝖭 𝖡𝖳𝖲
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ° . ○ ゚ 𝘑𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘖'𝘚 𝘓𝘖𝘖𝘒 𝘉𝘖𝘖𝘒
𝗗𝗬𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗙𝗜𝗧𝗦
𝘗𝘜𝘙𝘗𝘓𝘌 𝘚𝘒𝘠 : 𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘔𝘖𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕𝘚 𝘐
𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙂 𝘾𝙃𝙄 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙀𝙂𝙀𝙉𝘿 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ° . ○ ゚ 𝘛𝘌𝘟𝘛 𝘔𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘈𝘎𝘌𝘚
lyric prank: boyfriend edition
𝘛𝘌𝘟𝘛 𝘔𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘈𝘎𝘌𝘚: 𝘈𝘕𝘐𝘔𝘌
𝘞𝘖𝘒𝘌 𝘜𝘗 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘊𝘏𝘖𝘚𝘌 𝘝𝘐𝘖𝘓𝘌𝘕𝘊𝘌
𝘛𝘌𝘟𝘛 𝘔𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘈𝘎𝘌 : 𝘔𝘌𝘌𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘜𝘗
𝙂𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙋 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙏: 𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙂 𝘾𝙃𝙄 𝙈𝙊𝙑𝙄𝙀 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙀𝙍𝙀
𝘛𝘌𝘟𝘛: 𝘎𝘜𝘐𝘋𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘚 𝘖𝘍 𝘈 𝘗𝘖𝘓𝘠𝘈𝘔𝘖𝘙𝘖𝘜𝘚 𝘙𝘌𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘗
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ° . ○ ゚𝘑𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘖'𝘚 𝘋𝘐𝘚𝘊𝘖𝘎𝘙𝘈𝘗𝘏𝘠
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐞-𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞
𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 : 𝗣𝗥𝗘-𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗘𝗣
𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 : 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘𝗥 𝗜
𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧: 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗜
𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘚𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘖𝘕𝘚: 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘜𝘓𝘓 𝘈𝘓𝘉𝘜𝘔
𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘌: 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘌𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘋 𝘍𝘜𝘓𝘓 𝘈𝘓𝘉𝘜𝘔
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ° . ○ ゚ 𝘔𝘐𝘚𝘊𝘌𝘓𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘌𝘖𝘜𝘚
SONGS JISOO HAS WRITTEN/PRODUCED
𝖪𝖯𝖮𝖯𝖩𝖴𝖭𝖪𝖤𝖤 : 𝖱𝖠𝖣𝖨𝖮 𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖱
𝖨𝖭𝖢𝖮𝖱𝖱𝖤𝖢𝖳 𝖰𝖴𝖮𝖳𝖤𝖲 . 1
𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙏 𝙌𝙐𝙊𝙏𝙀𝙎 𝙄𝙄
𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙏 𝙌𝙐𝙊𝙏𝙀 𝙄𝙄𝙄
𝖸𝖮𝖮𝖭𝖲𝖮𝖮 𝖡𝖤𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖬𝖠𝖱𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖣
𝖡𝖴𝖹𝖹𝖥𝖤𝖤𝖣: 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖪 𝖬𝖨𝖭𝖠
𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 ( 𝗢𝗖 𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 )
𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗢: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘
𝘚𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘺: 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘰'𝘴 𝘍𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘐
𝘑𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘖'𝘚 𝘉𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘔𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘚 𝘖𝘕 𝘛𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘊𝘏 𝘐
𝘐𝘕𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘙𝘌𝘊𝘛 𝘘𝘜𝘖𝘛𝘌𝘚
𝘑𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘖 𝘟 𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘗𝘚𝘌 𝘍𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘋𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘗 𝘐
𝘾𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙃𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝘿𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙏 #1
𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘐𝘚𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘌𝘛𝘚
𝙁𝙄𝙇𝙈𝙊𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙋𝙃𝙔 & 𝙊𝙎𝙏 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙊𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙋𝙃𝙔
𝘾𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙃𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝘿𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙏 #2
𝘑𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘖 𝘖𝘕𝘊𝘌 𝘚𝘈𝘐𝘋 𝘐
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘚𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘌𝘛𝘚 𝘐𝘐

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗗𝗢𝗟 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗫 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟

6.2K 192 40
By -MOTHERMOON

don't forget to comment and vote please

-ˏˋ the idol and the ex mean girl ˊˎ-

In which Jisoo meets an old bully of hers during a fashion event.
_____________________________________

"I hate doing this." Jisoo said in a gloomy manner as she placed her phone back in her purse.

Dolce and Gabbana was hosting a week long event for their recent partnership with UNICEF to help raise money for the Covid-19 pandemic,which also crosses over with their fashion week.

Jisoo was formally invited to the fashion week and event so Bighit scheduled her. And a week after her promotions for Stay Tonight.

Meaning, after her stage on M! Countdown, she was rushed to the airport to fly to Milan for the week. And Jisoo already missed home.

"Taeyong can go one week without you," Mori chuckled just a bit as he kept his eyes towards the window of their limo.

"Oh, I know he'll be okay," She replied, crossing her arms. "I'm talking about the boys. I asked Namjoon oppa to take care of Oreo and Yubinnie for me and I already miss my puppies and monkey,"

"It's only for a week, we'll be back home before you know it," he reassured, knowing how angsty Jisoo gets sometimes.

Jisoo smiled a bit as she moved a strand of her honey blonde hair out of her way. The dye was fading, which was fine with her. She liked her hair dark.

"Here we go," Jisoo sighed, noticing the car coming to a stop in front of a busy red carpet.

She could hear the paparazzis taking photos and news reporters talking. She could also see many other celebrities on the red carpet, dressed in floral. Since that was the theme of the event.

With a deep breath, she nodded to Mori as he climbed out the car and went over to her side to open her door.

As soon as she stepped out, she was nearly bombarded by reporters and cameras. But Mori quickly blocked them. As did some of the security guards there.

"Jisoo, I've heard so much about you,"

10 minutes into the party and Jisoo was already met with people who only seemed interested in her status and not her personality.

She, of course, was polite and made conversation with those people but in the back of her mind, it was torture for her. She knew most of these people only worried about getting on her good graces in order to move ahead of everyone else.

Because Kpop became so popular worldwide and BTS is the biggest kpop band on the world right now, to have a member as your friend is like winning the lottery.

But Jisoo wasn't a golden ticket. And she didn't appreciate being seen as one.

Jisoo forced a smile as she shook the guy's hand. He was a fashion designer of a up and coming brand. He seemed nice up until he had tried to get her to model for his brand.

Well...more like he tried to push it on her.

"It would be an honor to have one of the most beautiful kpop idols in my clothing, I mean just think-"

"I'm sorry but Miss Park must be going." Mori quickly intervened, seeing as how he wouldn't let go of her hand.

But the guy, bless his heart, wasn't letting up. "Please, at least take my business card-"

"Thank you, but I must be going," Jisoo said kindly as she let Mori guide her away.

Once they were further into the party, Jisoo sighed out of relief. "Thank you, Mori,"

"I always got your back, tiny monster," he whispered back, keeping an eye out of their surroundings.

Jisoo smiled as they walked into an indoors area of the party. It had most of catering inside, a bar and many celebrities were there talking to some fashion icons, models and news reporters.

But it was more tamed than outside. Which was great for her.

Until suddenly, tension came crashing into her veins.

The worst thing about having an eidetic memory was that no matter how bad a memory is, you can still remember it as if it were yesterday.

Nothing can make you forget about that memory. And Jisoo remembered the faces of the mean girls that bullied her in middle school. She remembered the torment and emotional pain those girls had put her through.

She especially remembered one named Hong Seyeon. The main girl that would bully her almost everyday up until 8th grade.

Jisoo was glad she never had to see her face again after moving schools due to her being a trainee. But the universe has a funny way of showing fate.

Because here she was. At this high end fashion event, talking to a news report with, what it looked like, her manager next to her.

Suddenly, she felt air leave her lungs and she wanted the avoid her at all cost.

"Mori, let's go over there," she whispered, grabbing his elbow.

Mori frowned a little at her, wondering what was wrong with her. Was another male model looking at her too lustfully again?

"What's wrong?"

"Let's just-"

"Ah! Jisoo!" Now it was too late to run. The reporter, whom she recognized was from Entertainment Weekly, spotted her.

Damn she thought, knowing it's too late to run away.

From Seyeon's eyes, she watched as the reporter rushed over to the singer in disbelief.

That couldn't be Jisoo. Not little Jisoo from middle school. But old and behold, it was her. Dressed in a very pretty dress and rubies around her neck.

Her hair was a dark honey blonde and it reached to her mid back. Her eyes were still as blue as she remembered. She looked stunning.

Seyeon remembered her because she was never the nicest to Jisoo in middle school. In fact, she downright hated her. The reason? She didn't know.

To tell the truth, Seyeon didn't even know why she was that way in middle school. Jisoo never did anything to anyone. She kept to herself all the time.

And as messed up as it was, she was just an easy target. And Seyeon is ashamed that say that she partook in the antagonizing for fun.

She remembered the very last thing she said to Jisoo before she moved schools.

"You might as well just hide that ugly face of yours since you'll never be good enough for anyone. In fact, why don't you just crawl in a hole and die? No one will miss you."

Yeah.....super harsh.

And as Seyeon grew up to be an actress under SM, she realized her ways and immediately felt sick over the things she did and said to Jisoo.

It took her a while to realize it but it hit her when she did. And ever since, Seyeon felt embarrassed by her past behaviour.

But here she was. Named one of the most beautiful woman in the world and the most famous idol of their generation.

"You have the meet Seyeon, she's starring in a drama with an SM idol." The reporter said as he guided Jisoo over to her.

Seyeon could see the uncomfortable look in her eyes and the feeling was mutual. And before she could ask her manager to let her leave, her own manager ignored her and gestured for her to come over.

"Ah! Jisoo! Big fan of BTS," her manager sucked up as Seyeon straightened her dress.

Jisoo fought back a sighed inaudibly as she was forced to stand next to her.

To say that the atmosphere suddenly got awkward was an understatement. It was downright tense. Neither girls wanted to be in that moment.

"Jisoo, this is SM's newest model and actress, Hong Seyeon," her manager introduced.

Jisoo looked over at Seyeon and forced a smile. And she could tell it was a forced smile. Seyeon wasn't surprised to see she was not happy to see her at all.

And she didn't blame her.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Jisoo said, forcing a polite tone out her mouth.

Seyeon smiled back, nodding slightly as she pursed her lips in discomfort. "Nice meeting you, too."

"Okay, how about a photo? Two of Korea's Sweethearts together? Fabulous!" The reporter insisted.

"Oh, no-"

"It's okay-"

Both girls tried the decline but Seyeons pushy manager and the reporter had already set them up for a photo. The photographer was already there and everything.

So Seyeon and Jisoo just glanced at each other awkwardly before posing for a quick picture.

Just a few pictures and that's it. Jisoo thought, wanting to get away from her as quickly as possible.

Once the awkward photos were taken, Jisoo quickly pulled away.

"This has been really nice and its nice to meet you, but I must be going," she said as she says signaled for Mori to walk over to them. "it was nice meeting you, Seyeon. Enjoy the party, okay?"

"You too, Jisoo-ssi." Seyeon replied back with pursed lips.

She forced another smile before Mori came and pulled her away from them. 

"Who was that? It seemed like you knew her." Mori asked as they made their way through the crowd.

Jisoo huffed a bit, now really wanting to go home. "she was a middle school bully that used to torment me. She was the harshest one out of all of them."

Mori nearly widened his eyes as he looked behind them. This Seyeon girl looked just as uncomfortable as Jisoo did. So that meant she has to be a changed person.

But still, it's awkward meeting someone who bullied you after some time.

And Jisoo didn't know it but fans were always quick to pick up signs on tu it favorite idols. They knew when an idol didn't like a certain person all because of facial expressions.

And Jisoo sucked at hiding her true emotions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 2.8K 19
》Basically a bunch of scenarios and imagines you being the 8th member of BTS 》requests are always open! 》I own 99.99% of none of these pictures 》the...
322K 5.9K 51
𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐄 (李 샤를리즈) 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐞...
532K 7.6K 99
━ 𝗵𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻. ✞︎☯︎ ☠︎︎✈︎ ❝𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑢𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎.❞
4.7K 213 12
𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝟕/𝟐𝟎