ღ A Melted Heart ღ (Damon Sal...

Por softballtayy7

Electra Gilbert, lives in the small town of Mystic Falls, Virginia. Her parents are now dead from a brutal ca... Más

ღ A Melted Heart ღ (Damon Salvatore) Pilot
ღ A Melted Heart ღ (Damon Salvatore) The Old Comet
ღ A Melted Heart ღ (Damon Salvatore) Friday's Bite
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Family Ties Together
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) You're Undead?
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) The Girls Who Are Lost
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Haunted
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) A Lot of Candles
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Repeating History
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) A Turning Point
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Road Trip
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Unpleasant
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Once Fooled
ღ A Melted Heart ღ (Damon Salvatore) Good Men
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Gone With The Neighborhood
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Allow The Right One In
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) It's Under Control
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Little Miss Mystic
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Brothers By Blood
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Isobel
ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Founder's Day -Finale-!

ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Damned Children

29.6K 362 64
Por softballtayy7

Mystic Falls, 1864 (FLASHBACK)

A horse strung carriage was trudging down a deserted road in the middle of the forest. The moonlight shined down on the two men who were whipping the horses into gear to keep traveling. Both horse man looked out at the path and saw a woman no older than eighteen leaning over a figure.

The woman turned to look at the men. Fear, and wory written on her beautiful face, or so theu thought...

"Please! My husband!" The woman called grasping her gown and getting up running towards the still moving carriage. "Please help him!"

The men stopped the horses, and looked to the strange woman. She had her hair in thick dark brown curls and her brown eyes glistened in the moonlight.

"Please! My husband he's been hurt! Please help him." The mysterious woman pleaded, her breath raspy.

The first man instantly got out of the carriage and ran towards the injured man. The second man got out shortly after him.

He furrowed his brows in confusing, "What are you doing here out in the middle of the night? It's not safe."

"No." The woman said softly, as her eyes began to change and her canines enlarged. "No sir it's not safe."

The beautiful woman then sprang onto the man. Sinking her long sharpened canines into the mans neck. She sluped down the red liquid that ran out, gratefully and dropped him. Vanishing from sight.

The man catering to the wounded man, heard a commotion from the startled horses and he turned towards them. Not seeing his friend, or the woman anywhere in sight. He then looked to the ground beside the carriage and saw a still figure lying there motionless.

The first man's eyes widened as he turned to run to his friend. But a woman blocked his way hissing. The same one that killed his now dead partner.

She leaped onto him, the same way as she did with the other man and sunk her teeth in. Enjoying the pain she was causing him, as he thrashed about like a wild pig. She pushed him off of her and licked her lips, as she turned back to the 'Injured' man.

"And that's how it's done." The woman said breathlessly, as a drop of the sticky substance dropped onto her dress.

The man sat up looking at the two bodies, "What happens to the bodies?"

"We'll take them into the woods and the other animals will finish them off." She answered.

The man let out a shaky breath as he looked at the men's corpses. He knew he one day would have to do this to people as well.

"Are you sure your ready for this Damon?" The woman asked him, curiously.

"I'm ready Katherine, I want you to turn me."

"When it's time." Katherine responded, then smirked, "Kiss me."

Damon began to pull out a handkerchief out of his front pocket to wipe the excess blood off of his love's face. But as he approached her, she grabbed his hand and pushed it down.

"You should get a taste." She smiled, leaning in towards Damon's full lips.

He leaned as well but, then back away. Slightly disgusted at the fluid resting on her mouth, "Sorry."

"Don't be, soon you won't be able to get enough."

Damon nodded and then leaned in halfway, Katherine grew impatient and reached her hand behind his head and made him meet her lips completely.

At first Damon was un-responsive, he stood there frozen. But once he realized what she had said was true, he shrugged the awkward feeling off and kiss back forcefully. They pulled away from each other as Damon licked the saltiness off his lips.

Mystic Falls, Present Day

"What do you want?" I asked barging into the Salvatore house, early in the morning.

Damon smirked, "Aww, didn't you miss me?"

"No."

"I'm hurt."

"You should be." I bit back.

I know I was being rude but he pissed me off. I mean come on he kissed me, and then goes asking about how to get Katherine back... Who does that?

Well obviously Damon does, and these love triangle things suck. But when Stefan and Elena vowed to work against him... I couldn't promise that. Sure, I didn't want to see, meet, or have any thing to do with Katherine. But if it meant that Damon would be happy... Then I would do it.

"So why did you call me over here at eight in the morning?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Were going to wake up our siblings in the most embarrassing way possible." Damon replied grinning like a man.

I smiled, he had now caught my attention, "I'm listening."

"Fallow me."

Damon grasped my hand in his, I know it probably only ment friendship. To him but I swear I felt a small spark. I looked up to Damon seeing if he did as well. He was looking down at out hands but when he figured out he was caught he pulled me roughly up the stairs.

We were now in Stefan's room. I looked to his bed to see two sleeping bodies laying there cuddling. I knew exactly who they were too. Damon let go of my hand, which made me frown slightly and then he put a finger to his lips.

He walked to the bed and sat at the end, motioning to me to do the same. I fallowed his instructions and sat down on the opposite side of him.

"Rise and shine sleepy heads!" Damon called causing Stefan and Elena both to jump. I chuckled, sending Damon a look.

"I can't believe my own sister..." I droned on, "Oh well, did you guys use protection like-"

Elena cut me off, "No! Shut up! Shut up Electra!"

Damon and I exchanged glances and then burst out laughing. We high fived and then turned back to the embarrassed couple.

"Damon." Stefan groaned as he pulled the covers higher on themselves. Even though Stefan was only shirtless and Elena had a tank top on... I hope?

"Oh stop being smutty." Damon said rolling his eyes.

Stefan sat up more glaring at us, "Seriously get out of here."

"If I see something I haven't seen before I'll throw a dollar at it." Damon replied glancing at me, and smirking. I blushed ever so slightly and looked away, to Elena and Stefan.

"Now listen." He continued becoming serious, "There's very important business to discuss."

"And it has to be right now?" Elena asked glaring at Damon and I.

"Oh we have lots to do. Now that were all friends and working towards our common goal." Damon said standing up, "So to get into the tomb, we need to find the journal. To get the grimore, to undo the spell. So first things first."

Damon turned to me, "Since you are Electra Gilbert your on journal duty."

"Since when is she helping? Or I for that matter. But most importantly she shouldn't be involved." Elena stated.

I cut in, "That's my choice not yours."

Damon grinned, "Exactly, and she is helping because I can trust her... Unlike you two, I will be watching you. And you Elena, are helping since Stefan's helping, and since you took up a residence in Stefan's bed."

"You don't-, You both don't have to do anything you don't want to do." Stefan sympathized, looking at Elena who was rolling her eyes snuggling back into the blankets.

"I'll help Lec, look for it today."

"Good." Damon smirked.

"How do we know that this journal will hold the location of this grimore?" Stefan asked curiously, eyeing Damon. "Were really going to take this word of this vampire who seemed a little bit of a dim-wit."

"We don't have any other options."

"What exactly is a grimore anyway?" Elena cut in, uncovering herself from the blankets and sitting up.

I furrowed my brows, "I was thinking the same thing."

"It's a witches cook-book." Damon explained.

Elena and I looked to Stefan for a better description, "Every spell, that a witch casts. Is unique onto its self, and the witch documents their work-"

Damon cut him off, "Yea, cook-book."

"What about our mystery vampire?" Stefan questioned. "Dim-wit obviously wasn't working alone, so whoever's out there knows who we are."

"And I don't like that disadvantage, so chop chop!" Damon said clapping his hands to together, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room. But stopped in the door way, "You know I like this whole munoz four-some team thing. It's got a bit of a kink to it... Don't screw it up."

Mystic Falls, 1864 (FLASHBACK)

A woman's giggles erupted the room, as a man tickled her under the blankets. She tossed and turned back and fourth as the man chuckled. Loving the reaction he was getting.

She broke the blankets coverage and peaked her head out. Revealing her to be none other than Katherine Pierce.

"What are you doing?" Katherine giggled, "Stop it."

The man broke the surface as well and slipped his arm around her slim waist pulling her close. "Make me." Damon taunted.

Katherine raised a perfect brow, and then swung herself so that she was now on top of him. She straddled his hips with her legs, and let her animal side come out. Her brown eyes darkened and turned red, as her canines grew.

She let out a seductive hiss as Damon admired her fierce power and strength. He smiled lightly and caressed her cheek as she rubbed her face to it lovingly as if she were a cat.

There was then a knock at the door, Katherine sat up strait still stradling Damon. Her face began to slowly return to normal.

"Yes?" She asked, turning to look at the door.

In walked Katherine's maid Emily Bennett. Emily smiled examining the scene. She saw Damon trying to hide himself some what with the covers as Katherine held his arms above his head.

"Excuse me Miss Katherine, Miss Pearl is here to see you." Emily said sweetly. Katherine rolled her eyes and turned back to the admiring Damon.

"I'll be down soon, please ask her to wait." Katherine smiled looking down at Damon, "Thank you Emily."

Emily gave a short nod and turned back to the door and left. Without another word, or sound for that matter. Katherine turned all of her attention to Damon.

"Fun's over." Katherine pouted sticking out her bottom lip.

Damon groaned, "No."

He then tucked her long brown hair behind her hair, as she leaned down and placed her lips on his. Damon loved the sensation he got, how he wished that, this moment could last forever....

Once Katherine got dressed and ready she walked down the stairs seeing her good friend Pearl at the bottom of the staircase. Emily was there also, staring up at her.

"Good to see you Pearl." Katherine greeted.

"Perhaps we could talk outside." Peal suggested.

"Emily." Katherine began, as she stepped down the last stairs to the ground floor. "Could you please tell Mister Salvatore I have stepped away?"

"Which one?" Emily taunted, he face holding little or no emotion at all.

Katherine smirked, "Both."

Emily nodded, and proceeded up the stairs to inform the Salvatore brothers exactly what Miss Katherine had informed her.

"Shall we?" Katherine asked.

Pearl nodded and lead Katherine and herself to the garden in the back-yard. It was beautiful, flowers and many other plants grew there. And were trimmed and taken care of daily by the gardeners.

"How long do you plan on staying with the Salvatore's?" Peal questioned, breaking the awkward silence. "People talk Katherine. You carrying on with both brothers, doesn't help the situation."

"The Salvatore's have been kind to take me in. As far as everyone here knows, I'm a poor orphan girl from Atlanta. Lost her whole family in the fires."

Pearl chuckled, "A match you lit no doubt." Katherine giggled along with her, at the foolish lie that she had created, "Honey please be careful!" Peal called looking past Katherine to her daughter who was by a large horse.

Katherine turned to look as well but then looked back to her friends, "Honoria Fell came by the apothecary the other day, with a case of this elixer." Pearl said pulling out a vile with a clear liquid inside, "She asked that it be sold at a reduced rate."

"I don't fallow." Katherine admitted.

"Try it." Pearl urged handing her the glass that contained the liquid. Katherine grasped it and then opened it taking a small whiff, not seeing anything wrong.She then poured it into her hand and gasped in pain.

"What in hell." Katherine growled looking down at her burning hand.

"Vervain." Pearl stated.

Katherine furrowed her brows, "Why is there vervain...They know."

"Their trying to find us and their getting crafty about it." Pearl said looking at Katherine.

"Towns people ingesting vervain, well that's inconvenient." Katherine stated, handing Pearl the vile with the poison for vampires in it.

"It might be time for us to move on again."

"No." Katherine declined, "I like it here, I'm not interested in going just yet."

"Can we go mama?" A voice asked from behind. Katherine turned slowly around to see Pearl's daughterb standing there. "Is there something wrong?"

Both woman shook their heads.

Mystic Falls, Present Day

"Hey Elena what are you doing?" I asked seeing her having tons of things in her hands, such as : old books, boxes, and other weird old things I've never seen before.Elena and Stefan were in mid conversation but stopped as soon as they heard me.

Did they not trust me? Or were they talking about me?

"Hey, just um going through some stuff. Looking for the Journal."

"Oh, you mean the Johnathan Gilbert Journal?" A voice asked coming closer. I turned around to see Jeremy looking over the things Elena had out curiously.

"Yeah, what do you know about it?" I asked.

Jeremy smiled, "I just did a history report on it."

"Oh, so where is it now?" Elena question him.

"I gave it to Mister Saltzman, he wanted to see it."

Mystic Falls, 1864 (FLASHBACK)

"Have you thought anything more about what I said?" Pearl questioned Katherine.

"We'll leave soon Pearl, I promise." Katherine guaranteed as she smelt one of the elixirs on the shelf. "I need to take care of a few things first."

"Your going to turn them aren't you?" Pearl asked, a scared expression over coming her facial expression.

Katherine just smirked and raised her eye brows suggestively.

Pearl gasped, "Please be careful."

"I will be safe, I promise... Mister Gilbert's coming." Katherine told Pearl. "Quick, your cheeks."

Katherine then began to pinch Pearls cheeks lightly giving them a rosy red, "Perfectly rosy."

"Miss Pearl. May I have a moment?" Johnathan Gilbert asked motioning to outside.

"Yes, Mister Gilbert." Pearl said and then moved towards him, "I'm still waiting for you to explain that comet in the sky."

"Your mother has an admirer." Katherine stated to Pearls daughter who smiled shyly back at her.

"As descendants to the founding families they will want to know that they can count on you." Stefan and Damon's father explained as they walked along the edges of houses.

"Of course they can." Stefan answered, expressionlessly. "Is there any doubt?"

Mister Salvatore looked between the two brothers, "I'm not sure your brother Damon, understands the importance."

"Damon left the Confederacy on principal, it's his choice and should be respected." Stefan told his father, looking over at his older brother who was clenching his jaw together at their father's words.

"Well forgive me if I trouble respecting a deserter."

"I never asked for your respect." Damon snapped back.

Mister Salvatore stopped dead in his track and turned to his eldest child ; Damon and stepped in front of him. Making him as well stop walking. He surveyed Damon slowly and then met their eyes together.

"Well good for you Damon, because all I have for you is dissapointment." He spat back at his eldest son.

Stefan cleared his throat, "You said the town is.. in trouble?"

"There have been too many deaths, it is time for us to fight back.. Stop these killers!" Mister Salvatore declared.

"Killers?" Stefan questioned. "What are you talking about?"

"We live amungst demons." He explained.

"Your being cryptic now father... Why don't you just say the word?" Damon pressed, his father sent him an annoyed look. But then turned back to the confused younger son.

"Vampires." He confessed, "They exist, and they live amungst us. But we have a plan to kill them. Your going to help us."

Mystic Falls, Present Day

"My father never approved of any one I ever dated, which only made me want them more." Damon said sending me a smirk, causing me to roll my eyes. "Of course."

Jenna and I were sitting on the counters in the kitchen, watching Damon chop up veggitables for dinner. We had been sharing stories our past relationships.

I really don't know how that got started so don't ask me... Please.

"What about you Jenna, since we all know about the Lockwood kid." Damon said glancing slightly my way, while I held back a growl.

"I've dated a few guys... Logan isn't the only loser I've dated." Jenna admitted, examing her wine glass in her hand.

Damon proceded chopping the food but scrunched his brows together, "They ever find him?" I let out a deep and heavy sigh. Nice acting Damon..."He still missing?"

"He's not missing, he's in the Bahamas working on his tan. Very intitled on that one, marching his own drum." Jenna said, drinking the rest of the wine from her glass. "He's a fell their all snooty." 

"You got that right." I breathed thinking of how he kidnapped me, that night. It sent chills down my spine. Damon noticed Jenna's glass was empty so he walked over and poured her more, chuckling at what he.. well we knew about Logan.

Damon turned back to the food he was cutting, and without turning around he announced, "Hello, Elena."

I looked behind me seeing Elena enter the room. She had a look of confusion on her face, and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Hey where have you been?" Jenna asked curiously. "Were cooking dinner."

"Stefan with you?" Damon questioned.

"Umm, he'll be here soon." Elena said awkwardly.

I looked over to Damon as we exchanged a knowing look. Stefan was up to something.. so was Elena. But what?

I grabbed a stack of plates to set the table with from the cabinent. I held them carefully in my hands careful not to drop them... I was never very good at balancing objects, without dropping them.

I began to walk towards the kitchen table without looking up, only to run into a hard wall. I looked up immediately to see what I had hit. Only to come face to face with two amused shining blue eyes. I blushed in embarrassment, but quickly covered it up.

"Don't do that." I said, continuing to walk to the table. I set down the plates and turned around to see Damon standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Do what?" He asked innocently.

"You know what... That move was delibrate."

"Well, yeah. I was delibratly trying to get to the... sink."

I scoffed and turned away from him, looking back at the wooden table before me. I picked up a plate from the pile, and put it in it's correct place.

"So speaking of Elena... Speaking of Stefan, where is he? He's missing family night which I am enjoying imensly." Damon said turning from the sink towards me grinning.

I met his gaze and shrugged, "I don't know."

"Is it real?" He questioned, I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Is what real?"

"This renewed sense of brotherhood?" Damon asked taking a spoon out of the sauce pot, and tasting it. "Can I trust him?"

"Yes you can trust him." I reasoned, turning away from him towards the table. I knew I was lying, I didn't even trust him... Or Elena for that matter. I knew the truth, they weren't going to let Damon get Katherine back if it meant letting the tomb vampires out.

I felt a gust of wind and a presence of someone behind me. I turned around slowly to see Damon towering over me with pleading eyes... pleading for the truth.

"Can I trust him?" He asked again, leaning down towards me. My breath was caught in my throat, as he look almost... sad.But then again the look on his face was similar. He looked like he did the night of the football game. When he attempted to compel me.

"Damon it's not going to work... You've tried before, I'm amune."

He furrowed his brows, "I'm not compeling you. I just want you to answer me, honestly."

I felt my heart begin to race, as he said those words. I could feel the his icy blue eyes burning holes into my brown ones.

"I honestly don't know..." I admitted.

"What do you mean?" He questioned me.

I took a deep breath, "I would hope that you can, but this involves the tomb vampires getting out... And I just don't know what goes through your brothers head, I'm sorry."

I said trying to move past him, away from his burning gaze. But he wouldn't let me. I gave him a strange look but he just stood there, frozen. As if he were thinking of what to do next.

"Can I trust you?" He asked.

My eyes widened in surprise. I never expected him to ask me that.

"W-what?"

"Can I trust you?" He asked again.

"Yes, Damon you can trust me."

Mystic Falls, 1864 FLASHBACK

"You can trust me Mister Salvatore... I would never cheat." Katherine said softly, as she knocked another ball under a wire, while playing crokay.

Katherine giggled as it made it under safely. She looked to the father, of the two boys she was fasinated with, who had a defeated expression.

"I'm losing over here... Again!" Mister Salvatore exclaimed to his sons who were approaching the scene slowing, walking at ease. Katherine curtsied for them, and then turned back to the game.

"She's good." Damon mused, watching Katherine's eyes sparkle with amusement. "Almost believe she guenually likes him."

"Perhaps she does?" Stefan added.

Damon scoffed, "She knows father would have her killed if he knew the truth."

"Not if we talked to him." Stefan dissagreed. "Explained how we feel, he could help us keep her safe."

"Have you gone mad? If father knew he would drive a stake in her himself." Damon stressed, the issue to his foolish younger brother.

"That's not true. We can trust him-"

"No, not with this!" Damon exclaimed,"Please, promise me you won't tell him Stefan."

Stefan looked down for a moment, and then over to the woman who he had fell in love with over the short period of time. Katherine was looking over at the exact moment.. she had heard. And Stefan knew that.

Katherine stared at him with a stern look, her brown eyes blazing. She was signalling him on what to say, Stefan nodded slightly to her as she turned back to their father.

"I promise."

Mystic Falls, Present Day

"There was a time I trusted him more than anyone." Damon admitted.

"Trust breeds trust.. You have to give it to get it." Elena scolded walking into the room.

"Are you lecturing me?" Damon asked.

"Do you need to be lectured?" Elena shot back.

"I just want her back, I'm sure you both can understand that." Damon said looking over to me.

"Yes, I understand you would do anything for her."I admitted, looking over to Elena who was rolling her eyes.

"Then you understand what I will do if anyone get's in my way." Damon directed towards Elena, who's eyes shot to the ground... She was hiding something.

But what?

Jeremy,Damon, and I were playing video games in the living room. While Elena and Jenna were in the kitchen prepairing dinner... Still.

I chose to play video games because I am not the best cook, nor do I like to. And video games was always fun. I always used to play with Jeremy.. So why not now?

"I thought you said you never played this thing before?" Jeremy asked from the other room, I chuckled knowing Damon's response.

"I'm a fast learner, quick reflexes."

I scoffed, "Yeah that's it."

"Your just jealous." Damon stated.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p' "I think you both are, you too Jeremy since I'm kicking your sorry asses."

"Shut up sis."

"Make me Jer!" I exclaimed sticking out my tong, as I shot his character on the game again. Giving me another kill.

I then heard Jeremy's phone ring, he muttered a few choice words and put the game on pause. He picked the phone up, pressed a button and threw back down, pressing resume.

"Who are you dodging?" Damon asked him.

"This girl Anna, she can be persisitant." Jer, admitted.

"Is she hot?" Damon asked, I scoffed from the kitchen. Typical question for him to ask, and to think I had almost fogot that he was a man whore.

"Yea, but she can be weird."

"Hot trumps weird.. trust me." Damon said in a sing song voice.

I cleared my throat, "And when have you experienced teenage dating? Since you don't date."

"I date." Damon protested, "Just not for long..." Jeremy chuckled at what the 'jerk' said, and then we all quieted down, looking back at the screen.

I was winning, but Damon was slowly catching up. Jeremy was getting pretty mad since he was dead last, I could practically see steam coming out of his ears.

I heard hushed voices of Elena and Jenna from the kitchen. It was always interesting to listen in, so I did.

"So does Electra still like Damon?" Jenna asked quietly, well at least she thought she was.

Elena sighed, "I don't know." I furrowed my brows, I didn't like Damon... Well nothing more than a friend now, since soon he would have Katherine back.

"I don't blame her... He's ridiculously hot." Jenna commented.

I heard a loud shush from Elena, "He's an ass."

I glanced over to Damon to see him smirking largly, it still stayed in place when she said that. But now he was rolling his eyes like the cocky bastard he was.

"You know that wasn't true right?" I whispered in his ear, since we were siting next to each other.

"What? About you liking me?" He asked amused.

"Yes."

"Doubt that."

I scoffed, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Come on you know it's true."

"Well it's not."

"Yes it is."

"No it isn't."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yup."

"Nope."

"It's true."

"It's false."

"Sure..."

"Your an ass."

"Your hot." He stated, as I paused the game and punched his shoulder playfully. He chuckled, at my light punch.

Just then the door rang and Damon jumped up and almost ran to the door. Jeremy looked over to me and then back to the sprinting Damon.

"Dude?" Jeremy asked annoyed, I rolled my eyes at his such guy behavior.

Damon soon came back into the room, and looked to me, "We need to talk."

"Okay then talk." I said.

"Outside." He stressed, I nodded.

I turned to Jer, "Sorry... but how about we play later?" I offered.

"Fine." He grumbled.

"Who took it?" Damon stressed.

"I don't know." Stefan said.

"You know what it was that teacher, there's something really off about him."

"No he doesn't know anything, someone got to it right before him." Stefan reasoned against Damon's outbrake.

"Who else knew it was there?" Damon asked. Stefan didn't say anything, instead he looked in our house window leading to the living room and looked at Jeremy.

"No, no Damon leave him out of this." Elena protested, as Damon walked past us into the house, I fallowed reluctantly behind.

"What's the big deal?" Damon asked.

"Damon!" Stefan and Elena protested yet again.

"So." Damon said taking a seat next to Jeremy on the couch, "I heard you found a really cool journal from back in the day... Who else did you show it to?"

"Huh?" Jeremy asked confused not once looking up from the video game on the t.v. screen.

"Don't ask questions, just spill." Damon said simply.

Jeremy furrowed his brows and looked over toward Damon. "Your kidding me right?"

I sighed this was going no where, "Ok Jer, here's the thing... Damon is a bit of a history bug and loves to read those things and he gets protective if it gets into the wrong hands.." I began looking to Damon to see if I should continue, he nodded.

"So I.. well we were just wondering who else you showed or told." I finished looking at Jeremy with pleading eyes.

"Why is everyone so obsessed with that thing?" He asked me curiously.

I shrugged, "I don't know cause it's cool?"

"Who else did you tell." Elena demanded, my eyes widened, damn someone wanted to get down to buisiness.

"Just this girl Anna."

"The hot weird one?" Damon asked.

"Yeah." Jeremy said turning back to the t.v. screen.

"Wait whose Anna?" Stefan asked.

"That's what I want to find out." Damon said simply, "How do you know her?"

Just then Elena's phone rang so she got up and walked out of the room into the kitchen answering her phone.

"I just know her... She wants me to meet her at the grill tonight." Jeremy said slowly, having no idea what he has just gotten himself into.

"Perfect. I'll drive, come on Electra." Damon said grabbing mine and Jeremy's arms.

"Okay?" Jeremy said awkwardly as we got pulled out of the house.

Damon and I were sitting at the bar part of the grill watching from a far, as Jeremy was confronted by a brunette girl.

She had pale skin, and what looked to be dark brown eyes, she fairly pretty. I smiled at the sight of my brother finally meeting someone, who wasn't like Vicki.

"So that's Anna." I said turning to Damon who was watching them with a bewildered expression, "Damon?"

He snapped out of his trance and turned to me, "Yes that's Anna." He said gruffly.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I knew her."

I furrowed my brows, "What was she one of your one night stands?" I teased.

He shook his head.

"No I knew her... As in when I was human back in 1864."

Mystic Falls, 1864 FLASHBACK

"The sheriff was here earlier. He bought large volumes of the vervain elixer." Pearl said walking towards Katherine who had Damon on her right arm.

"Did he try to put his hands on you again?" Katherine questioned smirking.

Pearl grinned back, "Doesn't he always?"

"She's saving herself for Johnathan Gilbert." Katherine explained to Damon who was watching the two curiously.

"I am beyond saving, we know that." Both women giggled at Pearls comment, as Damon looked at the two worridly.

"How can you be so calm? Their getting closer to you everyday." Damon said franticaly looking at Katherine.

She grinned, "We are the respectable ladies of Mystic Falls, thanks to Emily we walk the streets in daylight. No one will ever suspect us."

"Not unless a human tells them." Pearl inturupted glaring at Damon.

Damon scoffed, "I'd sooner die."

"And soon enough you will." Katherine said pulling Damon's face down for a small kiss. As their lips met, Damon's heart pounded. Katherine smirked against his soft lips knowing she was the cause.

And it wasn't out of fear either.

"Mises Fell is approaching." A small voice said from the doorway of the shop. Damon and Katherine stepped away from their embraced and faced Pearls daughter...

"Thank you Annabelle." Pearl said to her daughter, as she gave her a soft comforting hug.

Anna giggled.

Mystic Falls, Present Day

Anna giggled as Jeremy and her played fooseball. I looked over to Damon to see him having the same bewildered expression.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

He nodded, "Yes."

"Go hide in the bathroom." Damon instructed.

I crossed my arms, "Why should I? I don't see why we had to break into Anna's house and wait for her to come home."

"Just do it." He said coldly, I frowned at her words and his tone, it hurt. And here I was going against my own sister to help him.

"Fine." I said a taken back.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want you to get hurt." He said softer. I nodded and did as he wished and went into the bathroom. I was there for about ten minutes before I heard the door open. I peaped my head out to see that Damon and Anna were choking each other.

They suddenly let go and Damon let out a small cough. Both of the vampires were breathing heavily.

"Damm, your strong for a little thing." Damon commented I rolled my eyes and stepped out completely from the bathroom.

"I was wondering how long it would take for you to find me." Anna said breathlessly.

Mystic Falls, 1864 FLASHBACK

"What's that?" Stefan questioned, as Katherine examined a necklace that was in her hands.

"A gift." She said simply.

"From Damon." Stefan stated lowly clenching his teeth together.

Katherine set down the necklace, "From Emily actually. And when will you stop worring about Damon?" Katherine questioned turning to face Stefan.

"I want you all to myself." Stefan said looking over her body.

"Just as he wants me, but I'm the one who gets to make all the rules." Katherine told Stefan.

Stefan smiled, "And why's that?"

"Because I'm spoiled." Katherine said stalking closer to the bed, that Stefan was sitting on.

"Yes you are."

"I'm selfish." Katherine said pushing him back and crawling on top of him.

"Because I can do this." She continued kissing his chest, as Stefan let out a pleasurable sigh. Katherine made her kisses slowly go up to Stefan's face.. And once she was there she looked him in the eyes, "And this."

Katherine's fangs grew, as her eyes darkened. She let out a lustful his as she plunged her teeth into Stefan's neck. She gulped the blood down slowly enjoying every taste. Until it suddenly began to burn her.

The blood began to make her eyes droop and make her pull away gasping. Stefan looked at her confused at her strange reaction.

"Vervain." Katherine gasped out falling off the bed.

"What?" Stefan asked confused as her blinked a few times trying to see if he was dreaming or not.. Sad thing was... he was awake.

He jumped to the ground next to her, "Katherine."

Just then the door burst open. Revealing Mister Salvatore standing there, he looked down at the scene before him. Processing what had happened.

"Go get the sheriff. Tell him we have a vampire." His father said rushed.

Stefan frowned, "What no."

"Do as I say son, nothing that you feel for her is real. She's a vampire Stefan! A monster!" Mister Salvatore exclaimed, "I fed you vervain hoping it would expose her."

"How did you know?" Stefan asked.

"Your sympothy for their plite. I didn't raise my sons to be so weak." He said grabbing Stefan's shirt and throwing it to him, "The sheriff now! Go quickly! Now son!"

Stefan nodded, grabbing his shirt, as he ran out of the room. Mister Salvatore looked down at the weak female with disgust.

Mystic Falls, Present Day

"How long have you been here?" Damon asked Anna.

"I arrived around half past comet. Watching you screw up every chance you had to open that tomb."  Anna replied smirking.

Damon grrimaced, "How did you know about that spell?" 

"I didn't say much back then.. Which means I heard everything."

"If you've been here the whole time, then why are we just crossing paths right now?" Damon asked stalking towards her.

"I like to use others to do my dirty work." Anna said pushing past Damon and glancing at me, slightly. "I see you found an interest in a Gilbert as well?"Anna mused smirking.

Damon ignored her, "Like Logan Fell? Yeah, thanks for that by the way, little bastard shot me."

"Logan was an idiot." Anna said chuckling bitterly, "We slipped him some blood when he started getting all poser player with that compass. I needed his families journal, I couldn't let him die."

"What are you doing with the Fell journal?" Damon asked.

"I thought it contained the location of the witches spell book. I was wrong, going into the journal Honoria gave the grimore to Johnathan Gilbert. And according to this," She said gesturing to the Gilbert journal on the bed, "He gave it to your father."

"So now your going to help me find it." Anna said grabbing the book and clutching it in her hands.

"Why would I help you?"

"Because you and I both want that tomb opened." Anna said calmly while searching through the journal for something. She found it and handed it to him to reach. He skimmed over it and then his eyes widened slightly.

Slamming the journal closed and then wrapping the ribbon back around it he handed it back to Anna. "Sorry. I work alone, or at least not with other vampires... Come on Electra." He said grasping my hand in his and pulling me towards the door.

I looked back to see Anna with a smirk on her face... She was planning something.

We were approaching Damon's fathers grave sight... In the middle of the woods. I looked ahead and saw Elena and Stefan already there digging.

I gasped and looked to Damon to see his expression emotionless. But then it soon turned to anger.

"I'm sorry Damon." I whispered to him.

He smiled slightly, "It's not your fault Electra."

He let out a sigh and then pulled me through the trees making sure I didn't trip by holding my waist. Yes, I am very clumsy so he did really need to hold on to me.

Although deep down I didn't mind his arm being there at other times either. It made my heart flutter as he pulled me closer to him away from a patch of sharp wood. I chuckled under my breath thinking of what would happen if a vampire fell in the woods on wood?

Finally we were at the edge of the trees seeing Elena and Stefan examining a old crusty looking book. That must be the grimore.

"Well what do you know..." Damon said loud, making Elena jump and shine her flashlight on us. "This is an interesting turn of advents."

"I can't let you bring her back." Stefan said, "I'm sorry."

"So am I." Damon said through clenched teeth while Stefan gave a confused look, "For thinking for even a second I could trust you."

"You are not capable of trust. The fact that your here means that you read the journal and you were planning on doing this yourself." Stefan stated.

"Of course I was going to do it by myself, because the only one I can count on is me!" Damon yelled at Stefan. It kind of hurt to hear him say that since I have help him and betrayed my own sister for him. "You made sure of that many years ago Stefan."

"But you." Damon said looking past Stefan to Elena, "You had me fooled." Elena looked down to the ground probably upset that she had lead him to believe that she and Stefan could be trusted.

"So what are you going to do now?" Damon asked looking back to Stefan, "Because if you try to destroy that I'll rip her heart out."

"You won't kill her." Stefan denied. Damon tilted his head to the side in a mocking way. Damon then in the blink of an eye ran towards Elena and grabbed her.

"I can do one better." Damon said, bringing his wrist to his mouth and biting down on it until blood came out. He then shoved it into Elena's mouth ignoring her protests. "Give me the book Stefan, or I'm snapping her neck and you and I will have a vampire girlfriend."

"Damon!" I yelled shocked.

Stefan turned to me remembering I was there. He glanced back at Damon and Elena and then ran towards me. He grabbed me the same way as Damon did with Elena.

Except unlike Damon he didn't bite his wrist he just held me there. His grip was strong and air was escaping my lungs slowly but surely.

"Let her go first." Stefan reasoned, "And then I will give you the book."

"What about Electra." Damon seethed.

Stefan nodded, "Her as well." Stefan then bent his head towards my ears to whisper, "I'm sorry, I wasn't going to hurt you... I can't let him hurt Elena, you were my only compromise option."

I nodded in understanding, as I looked back to Elena and Damon. Damon was looking at Stefan with pure hatred, that he would step so low and use me. Elena was just worried, and scared at the same time.

"The book and Electra." Damon demanded.

"I'm not going to give this to you until she is standing next to me." Stefan said staring at Elena and only Elena.

"The problem is, I no longer trust that you'll give them back." Damon growled, as I rolled my eyes. What was I his property?

"You just did the one thing that assures that I will." Stefan said.

Damon glared, "Give Electra the book and release her."

Stefan nodded and slowly let me go. He slowly reached his arm out towards me, showing Damon he wasn't going to try anything and handed me the book. I grasped the old scaly book, tightly and examined it.

Once I had the book, and was released I looked to Damon. He gave me a short nod, wondering if I was ok and if Stefan had carried through with the deal. I nodded back, watching as Damon looked down on Elena and slowly took his arm away.

He slowly usured her forward as Stefan did the same with me. I took a few scared steps but soon was fine, Elena and I were next to each other for a split second exchanging looks. She still had blood dripping from her lips.

She gave me a slight smile, as I did the same. And then we both ran into one of the brother's arms. Elena ran into Stefan's and I ran into Damon's. He wrapped his arms around me protectivly, and kissed the top of my head softly.

I felt him take a deep breath probably inhaling my scent. I grinned into his toned chest and pulled away slightly, turning around to see Stefan and Elena walking away from the grave. I pursed my lips and then turned back around to face Damon his blue eyes staring down at me.

"I believe this belongs to you." I said handing him the book.

He nodded, "Yes..."

And then he seemed to be in deep thought.

Mystic Falls, 1864 FLASHBACK

"No don't take her!" Damon yelled running into the room, where Katherine was being muzzled and picked up and carried out of the room.

He was then slammed into the wall by his father, "Do you know what they'll do to you? If your branded a sympathizer? You'll be killed along with them!"

Damon grabbed his father's shirt and pushed him back, "Then let me be killed!"

Mystic Falls, Present Day

"Are you okay? You zoned out again?" I asked Damon shaking him slightly.

His eyes detached from where ever he was staring and they looked down on me. "Just memories... Just memories.."

I nodded and he graped my hand in his tucking the spell book under his opposite arm, "Let's get you home."

And with that he lead me out of the forest.

"Elena! I'm home-" I began but stopped when I saw Stefan with Elena in her room.

"Electra, I'm sorry. I was doing it to get Elena back without Damon killing her. Elena already lectured me, but I just wanted to apologize-"

I cut him off by holding my hand up, "It's okay Stefan I forgive you... Just don't do it again."

"I won't." Stefan replied chuckling. "But you know that Damon was right, this was my fault."

Mystic Falls, 1864 FLASHBACK

Katherine was being carried into the carriage that would take the vampires or 'demons' away. Damon ran out of his home seeing her, he tried to run towards her but was stopped by his little brother.

"Stop! Stop! I'll help you we'll get her back." Stefan soothed holding Damon's shoulders.

Damon pushed his hands off, "Help me!? Don't you think that you've done enough? You promised that you wouldn't tell anyone!"

"I didn't think that this would happen." Stefan said, and then was interrupted by the sound of carriage's wheels rolling.

Both brother's eyes snapped that way and they looked towards the now moving carriage... The one that contained Katherine.

Both of them felt a pain in the their chest that neither had ever wished nor experienced. They stared at it as it slowly moved farther and farther away.

"You did this..." Damon inturrupted walking backwards away from Stefan, "This is your fault."

Mystic Falls, Present Day

" I put my faith in my father, but Damon put his faith in me. And I destroyed that." Elena reached out and out her hands on the sides of his face, "This is my fault."

"You didn't do anything wrong. Don't forget that." Elena whispered to him, and then pulled her hands away from Stefan and put it on her head.She groaned in pain.

"I'm going to go get that aspirin." Stefan said to her as Elena nodded. Stefan kissed her forehead and then slipped out of the room leaving just Elena and I.

"What happened to your head?" I asked.

She sighed, "When Damon grabbed me and gave me his blood, I don't know I just got this bad headache." I nodded, "Does your head hurt?"

"Nope." I said popping the'p'. And then I heard a noise. I looked around and then back to Elena, "Did you hear that?" I asked her.

She nodded and we began to look around the room. I pointed to the closet and signalled her to wait there. I walked in there and looked around seeing nothing I turned back around chuckling.

"Were probably just paranoid." I yelled out. I got no answer, so I walked out to see her passed out on the bed, "Elena!" I yelled and ran to her.

I checked her pulse to see it still there. I got up and turned around to go get Stefan for help when I came face to face with a familiar face.

"Hello Electra."She smirked.

"Anna.." I began and then everything went black.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 37.6K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
515K 13.7K 12
The Titanic, the infamous ship that sunk in 1912. And the unknown love story shared between a human girl and a vampire. [cover by @mikaelsluts]
195K 3.8K 30
Myla McCall is the twin of the alpha werewolf, Scott McCall, even though she doesn't look the part. She was split from her brother and mother, forced...
363K 12K 47
What can I tell you about the 90s? Well, not much. I know that Kurt Cobain died in that decade. I know the Soviet Union collapsed in that decade. I k...