I Was Reborn In RWBY With The...

By YourFriendToru

Y'know. Sometimes I felt like being the bad guy would be fun. You know what I mean! Like being the guys who d... More

The System Of Crime (Eps 1)
The Beginning Of My Life (Eps 2)
Chaos Came Early I See (Eps 3)
The Time Flows (Eps 4)
The Beginning Of Something Special (Eps 5)
The Escape To Save Her (Eps 6)
A Mothers Love (Eps 7)
The Grind (Eps 8)
The Goodbye (Eps 9)
Changing Emotions (Eps 10)
Meeting the Future (Eps 11)

New Beginnings (Prologue)

11.8K 182 196
By YourFriendToru

Heya! How ya doing? My name is...You'll find out!...

Now. I know what you're thinking. "Who the hell is This guy!?" and I understand your suspicions.

Well, for shorts, I'm the Future MC! The Protag! All that fun nonsense!

And I want to share my story with you. What story? Well, it's in the title Dumbass!

.

.

.

Ahem....Sorry.

Anyways. I want to tell you my story of how I was reincarnated into an American show called RWBY!

If you've been on wattpad before you're more than aware of it! It's like....EVERYWHERE...

But that's not what's important. What's important right now is getting into it. Because you guys don't want to hear future me talking now, would you? That wouldn't be fun for the plot.

So we're gonna get into it!

Have fun, choke on your saliva, and enjoy the chapter of my troubling life to become the greatest criminal there ever was!

See ya again in 1,000,000 chapters!

.

.

.

(Directors POV)

It was a disastrous night in the city of Elizabeth Town.

(Shout out to JoshuaPolanco2 for the city).

The war was getting worse, and the soldiers were falling every second.

As the Russians invaded the city, the French and the Americans relentlessly defended the territory.

Explosions and gunfire were the only things that were heard. The screaming of soldiers resounded for only moments.

Out of all the bloodshed, two people were in the middle of it all staring at each other in a standoff.

One was a black-haired brown-eyed young man who wore the American Uniform. His name was Kuro. The other was a brown-haired boy with darkened blue eyes who wore a Russian Uniform. his name was Vlad.

Kuro:"Long time no see....Vlad..."

Vlad said nothing and stared at him.

Kuro only dryly laughed.

Kuro:"Vlad! I can stop all of this!" He told his friend as he pulled out a folder with papers evidently inside. "I've got the evidence that Russia accidentally started this war! We can end this and be friends again!"

Vlad stood motionless for a moment, but then his eyes narrowed and he slowly began to take out his handgun.

Vlad:"There will be no need for any evidence..." He muttered as Kuro's eyes widened.

Kuro:"What! Why! This evidence could stop the war instantly" He Yelled in frustration as Vlads eyes dampened.

Vlad:"I-I...I don't want to go back to living the normal life Kuro!" He Yelled as Kuro looked at him in shock.

Vlad:"War is the only thing I know anymore! I don't want to go back yet!"

Kuro:"What about your Parents!? What about your Girlfriend!"

Vlad:"I don't know Kuro! I Don't! That's why I can't let that evidence get out!" He Yelled in anger.

Kuro looked at him with an emotionless gaze.

Vlad:"Give me the papers Kuro..."

Kuro:"If you want the papers...Then your gonna have to shoot me Vlad" As he said this Vlad had a conflicted look on his face.

Vlad:"Kuro...Don't make me choose between you and my country"

Kuro:"If you want the papers...You're gonna have to shoot me...It's either me...or the war" He Muttered as Vlad began to lift the gun toward his old friend.

Vlad:"Kuro...I'll give them the evidence when I'm ready-"

Kuro:"Just shoot me Vlad!" He angrily said as they both had tears streaming down his face.

Vlad:"I'm sorry...Kuro" As he pulled the trigger, Kuro's life began to flash before his eyes.

He remembered his parents, who were always away doing business ventures. Never spending time with him. His sisters never talked to him. His girlfriend who cheated on him...It was hard to accept... But, he remembered the good times as well...when he could smile with his family and not have to fight for himself. He wasn't getting money for himself, but he did it for his family. He was Selfless for all the wrong reasons, and it finally came back to bite him in his ass.

To die so young is a tragic thing to see and hear of.

Kuro closed his eyes as if he had accepted his fate.

Kuro:'Mom...Dad...I know I'm the oldest, and I did things I regret...but I'm happy you will all be able to smile once again...'

As the bullet pierced his skull, he died on the spot.

Vlad looked on with no emotion as he slowly walked up to his...Friends body. He closed his friends' eyes and huffed, grabbing the papers and continuing to fight in the war...

2 years later, Vlad filed in the evidence, and the war came to an abrupt end.

When Kuros Parents and Siblings found out about his death, they were torn. Not only for his death but for what they had done to him. 

From their needless arguments to their accusations just to mess with him, they were the reason he suffered mainly. Even his Girlfriend leaving him didn't leave a bad mark, but when his family betrayed him, It struck a chord inside of him, causing the end of their relationship until his upcoming demise.

His former girlfriend was found dead in a back alley near Kuro's home. Reasons are currently unknown

There was a memorial made for him with the help of Vlad. Who didn't tell them who killed him...

The last thing seen was Vlad at Kuro's Tombstone. A single tear fell from Vlads face, who held a bouquet of Golden-Rayed Lilies.

Kuro's Favorite Flowers.

.

.

.

[I really didn't want to do that Prologue bs, but I did it anyways lol.]

[Kuro's POV]

[At first I was gonna make ya boi (Y/N) the MC, but then I said...why not an O/C?]

As I regained my senses, all I saw was darkness.

So I did die.....I guess that's that...

Life wasn't really the best for me. I was an unlucky child born in the wrong household.

but if anything, I was just a purely unlucky kid.

.

.

.

So what now? Do I just stay in this neverending darkness?

DING!

I mentally jumped from the sound in my head.

I saw a blue screen in front of me.

-------------------------------------------

Mission: Birthday Boy

Due to your Death, you were reborn in another world! Unfortunately, you can only wait until birth to progress physically and mentally! The Crime System is in your control!

Time: 8 months, 29 days, 23 hours, and 59 minutes

------------------------------------------

.

.

.

What the fu-

[Merry Thanksgiving...I Was really in the mood to write. The next chapter will be better for me because I can get into the good stuff. I hate making the Prologue lol]

[Btw the story is so much better after this trash beginning]

~~~~~~~~~~

「Updated: November 14th, 2022 / Original Publish: November 30th 2020」

「I Hope this one felt a little better for the plot. I'm going to reform the story slowly and then continue on with it, as I feel this needs to be improved.」

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
8.1K 193 28
Book One In The Stolen Series ---------------∆¶∆--------------- Ever heard of those stories where people are kidnapped, or stolen, from people? Stuck...
40.4K 313 11
I like Rwby even though I hardly watched it. So I'm doing a story on it. Well multiple ones.
2.3K 62 5
Imagine if Ruby and Yang had a brother. Imagine a life of abuse and neglect. Imagine a life of nothing but just trying to survive. All Y/n wishes fo...