You Are My Princess

By kimmybrown12

"Your Mine Princess One Way Or The Other" He Pinned Me Against The Wall With My Hands About My Head. " You. A... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: Attraction
Chapter 3: Be Mine
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Meeting His Childhood Friends
Chapter 6: Meeting The Family
Chapter 7: The Tour
Chapter 8: I Love Her
Chapter 10: Inlove With The Mafia Leader
Not An Update!!
Chapter 11: His Family
Chapter 12: This Bitch
Chapter 13: Montez Ball
Chapter 14: The Hospital
Chapter 15: The DEMON
Chapter 16: She's Awake
Chapter 17: The Plan
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18: 𝔸𝕧𝕒'𝕀 π”Ήπ•šπ•£π•₯𝕙𝕕𝕒π•ͺ
Chapter 19: The Final Plan
Chapter 20: Brazil
Chapter 21: π—₯𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗢𝗴𝗼
Chapter 22: Pregnant
Chapter 23: Im Gonna Be A Father
Chapter 24: Dominance
Chapter 25: The Fight
Chapter 26: New Employee's
Chapter 27: Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 28: Fiance
Chapter 29: Ice And Shadow
Chapter 30: Cancer
Chapter 31: Ivan
Chapter 32: His Past
Chapter 33: Wedding Planning
Chapter 34: Ava's Been Kidnapped
Chapter 35: Saving Ava
Chapter 36: Bachelor's Party
Chapter 37: Punishing Him
Chapter 38: Gender Reveal
Chapter 39: Getting Caught
Chapter 40: Feeling The Power
Chapter 41: Ava's Pregnant
Chapter 42: Wedding Venue
Chapter 43: Sam And Georgie
Chapter 44: Letting Him Walk Away
Chapter 45: Violence
Chapter 46: Cake Tasting
Chapter 47: Wedding Day
Chapter 48: Baby's Here

Chapter 9: Moving In With A Mafia Leader

668 23 0
By kimmybrown12

- Bella POV -

It's Late, Or If You Want To Be Precisely Accurate Then It's Really Early. 2 Am To Be Exact. I Should Be Asleep But I'm Buzzing. I Can't Believe I'm In An Actual Relationship. 6ft 2, Sun Kissed Tattooed Skin, Golden Honey Eyes, Muscles That Make You Drool And A Bit Of A Spanish Accent..... And He's All Mine?........ Yes. All Mine. Laying In Bed, High On Happiness, I Hear Frantic Banging On My Door, Then I Hear My Name.

"Bella!....... Bella Open The Door! It's Javier!"

Javier? What The Hell Is He Doing Here? I Shoot Out Of Bed And Answer The Door. I Open It To Reveal A Blood Splattered Javier Breathing Heavy. Why Is There Blood On Him!?

"What The Fuck Javier!?
Why Is There Blood On You!? What Happened!?"

"You Need To Come With Me Now!" He Scream, Grabbing My Arm Hard And Yanking Me Out Of My Apartment.

"Javier Stop! That Hurts!"
I Yank Free And He Stops, Turning Angrily Back Towards Me.

"Damien Was Shot. They're Removing The Bullet From His Shoulder As We Speak. He Wants You At The House Where It's Safe. Don't Worry About Your Thing, Just Come With Me Right Now." He Grits His Teeth And Grab My Arm Again, Harder This Time. Digging His Nails Into The Soft Part Of My Arm. I'm So Absorbed In The Fact That My Arm Is Hurting, It Didn't Sink In That Damien Was Fucking Shot! By Who!? Why!?

"You're Hurting Me Javier Let Go!" I Scream. We Get To A Vehicle Parked Sideways In The Parking Lot. Tread Marks Littered The Pavement.

"Get In." He Spat Angrily. I Get In And Buckle My Seat Belt Just Before He Peels Out Of The Parking Lot..... Making The Tires Scream.

- The Montez Mansion -

He Was Silent The Whole Way Here. He Never Once Looked At Me. I Didn't Need To Ask If He Was Mad Cause He Showed It Very Clearly. I Rub My Arm Where He Grabbed Me And Felt The Little Nail Indentations Sting When I Touched Them. He Pulls Into The Driveway And Gets Out Of The Car, Slamming The Door Hard. I Follow Him.

"Why Was He Shot Javier? Who Shot Him?"

"We Don't Know Who Shot Him, But He Was Shot Because Of You! Someone Tried To Take Out My Brother Because He Can't Seem To Stay Away From You! Just Some Floozy Assistant That Works At His Company!" He Screamed. WHAT!? He Was Shot Because Of Me? I Don't Know Anyone Around Here! Who Would Care That Much About Who I'm With? I Have No Family And The Only Friends I Have Are Happy For Me. I Walked Up To Him And Slapped Him Hard. How Dare He Fucking Blame Me For This! I Would Never Want Damien Hurt! I Couldn't Hold Them Back Any Longer. I Wanted To Let The Tears Flow But I Was Too Mad To Breakdown Just Yet.

"Don't You Dare Blame Me For This! I Have Nothing To Do With Damien Being Shot! I Would Never Want To See Him Hurt! So, Puedes Tomar ESA Actitud Sucia Tuya Y Empujarla Por El Culo! ( You Can Take That Filthy Attitude Of Yours And Shove It Up Your Ass!) No Me Pongas A Prueba, Puta." Don't Test Me, Bitch.)

"Javier Ramiro Montez!"
Javier And I Turn To See Allison Glaring At Him. She Was Fuming. Then My Eyes Shift To A Teary Eyed Sofia Clinging To Her Leg. Her Eyes Were Puffy And Red. Poor Baby, This Is Hitting Her The Hardest.
"If You Say One More Hurtful Thing To That Girl, I Will Personally Make Sure You Feel Everything Your Brother Is Experiencing Right Now." That..... Was The Scariest Threat I've Ever Heard. Her Tone Was Calm. He Became A Little Submissive Little Puppy In Less Than A Second. He Lowered His Head. "Get Your Ass In The House. Clean Yourself Up And Go To Your Room. Do Not Come Out Unless I Say So!"

"MOM!" He Screamed And Puffed Out His Chest. Oh Shit. Am I About To Witness A Murder, On Top Of Getting News That My Boyfriend Was Just Shot Because Of Me? What The Fuck Has My Life Turned Into. Allison Went Dead Silent. She Stood There Glaring White Daggers At Him. "I'm Twenty Three Years Old! I'm Not A Child Anymore, So Stop Talking To Me Like One!"

Allison's Eyes Widened. In One Swift Motion, She Took Off Her Two Inch Heel, Grabbed The Back Of His Neck And Using The Heel As A Handle, Beat The Hell Out Of Him With The Ball Of Her Shoe.

"IF.... YOU.... EVER, Talk To Me Like That Again I Will Put A Bullet In Your Leg! Just I Did Damien When He Back Talked Me! I Am Your Mother Boy! You Will Show Me Some Respect! I Brought You Into This World And I Will Have No Problem Taking You Out! Now Get Your Ass In The House!" She Screamed And Reared Her Hand Back As If To Him Again. Sofia Was Now Full Crying, Holding Onto Her Stuffed Tiger. Allison Waited Until Javier Was Out Sight Before Turning To Tend To Sofia. "Shhh Babygirl. None Of That Was Directed To You. Don't Cry My Baby." She Cooed, Then Turned To Me. "Bella Darling, Come On In. Sofia, Frank, Johnny And Myself Were About To Head To The Hospital To See Damien."

"I Want To Come. I Want To See Him." I Said. She Smiled.

"Of Course Sweetheart. We're Taking The Black SUV Right There. Please Take Sofia And Buckle Her In For Me Dear. I'll Go Get The Boys."

"What About Javier?"

"Oh He Will See His Brother Soon Enough. He's Staying Here." She Said Handing Me Sofia. As Soon As She Was In My Arms She Wouldn't Let Me Go. Clinging To Me Like A Baby Monkey To It's Mother. I Sat The Whole Ride To The Hospital With Her On My Lap, Facing Me And Hugging Me Hard. Not That I Minded. Poor Baby Is Probably Confused And Just Looking For Comfort. Even When Getting Into The Hospital She She Still Had A Death Grip Around Me. Allison Tried Taking Her A Few Times But Sofia Would Scream And Cry When She Touched Her.

We Walk Into The Waiting Room And See Liam And His Sons All Sitting, Not Saying A Word. Allison Fuming Still Over Javier Went Straight To Liam.

"Liam! You Better Teach Your That Son Of Yours Some Respect!" She Shouted.

"Which One Mi Amor?" ( My Love)

"Javier! He Pulled Up To The House. Screamed At Bella And Told Her It Was Her Fault Damien Was Shot!"

"What!?" He Shouted.
Before He Could Say More, A Nurse Walks Into The Room.

"Montez Family? You Can See Him Now." She Said, Leading Us Down The Hall To His Room. With Sofia Still Clinging To Me, I Walk In Last. He's Sitting Up With A Thick Bandage Wrapped Over His Shoulder. "There Was No Permanent Damage. You Will Make A Full Recovery. Don't Do Anything Strenuous For The Next Few Days Or You Will Undo Your Stitches."

"Thank You." He Nods. As Soon A Sofia Heard His Voice She Jumped Out Of My Arms And Ran Straight To Him.

"Damy!" She Yelled, Climbing Onto The Bed And Throwing Her Tiny Arms Around His Neck. He Winced A Little When She Bumped Into His Shoulder, But He Wrapped His Other Arm Around Her And Held Her As
She Cried.

"Don't Try Sofia. I'm Alright. I'm Not Going Anywhere." She Only Sobbed Harder. "Hey.... Look At Me Baby." She Straightened Up And Wiped Her Nose. "What Have I Always Told You?" She Sniffled. Her Breathing Ragged And Glitchy.

"That..... You'll Never Leave Me." She Said. He Nodded.

"I Will Never Leave You My Baby." He Smiled. She Smiled Back And Sat Down In His Lap, Clinging To Him. When He Spotted Me He Smiled But..... I Couldn't. My Heart Broke Seeing Him Like This. The Pain And Pressure Building Behind My Eyes Was Nothing Compared To My Heart Breaking. He Was Shot Because Of Me. I Burst Into Tears And Sprinted Out Of The Room And Down The Hall.

- 30 Minutes Later -

- In The Waiting Room -

"Bella?" Liam Called Softly As He Walked Out Of The Heavy Double Doors. He Sighed And Sat Down Next To Me. We Sat In Silence For A Few Moments As I Tried Not To Cry Again. "This Was Not Your Fault."

"Javier Said....."

"Javier Will Be Delt With When I Get Home And He's Wrong. You Are Not The Cause Of This." He Placed His Hand On My Back.

"I Shouldn't Have Run Off Like That But, I Couldn't Face Him." I Said Shamefully Looking Down At My Feet.

"You're In Shock. Damien Understands That. He's Not Upset At All. In Fact, Out Of All Of Us, Sofia Is Not Upset. She's Crying Again Because She Accidentally Bumped Into His Shoulder And Hurt Him A Little. He's Doing His Best To Calm Her Down." He Chuckled. I Tried My Best To Smile, But It Faded As Soon As It Appeared. "Do Not Tell Damien That I Told You This But, My Son Loves You." All Sound Stopped. All The Air Was Sucked Out Of The Room And My Lungs Felt As Though They Were Collapsing. He Loves Me? "I'm Sorry, I Know This Probably Putting You Into Shock Even Further But....." He Was Cut Off By A Deafening Scream That Shook The Walls. It Was Damien.

"HE DID WHAT!?

******

Hello Again Readers... Thanks For The Support And Hope You Like This Chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 63.4K 54
Sequel of His girl Damien Russo, his name makes people scared. Almost everyone knows him either for being a successful billionaire or for being the p...
4.6M 83.8K 54
𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸- (π‘›π‘œπ‘’π‘›) π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘–π‘π‘’π‘™π‘Žπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–...
390K 9.4K 61
(My other books are better) 😭) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...
2M 62.4K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...