You Are My Princess

By kimmybrown12

"Your Mine Princess One Way Or The Other" He Pinned Me Against The Wall With My Hands About My Head. " You. A... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: Attraction
Chapter 3: Be Mine
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Meeting His Childhood Friends
Chapter 6: Meeting The Family
Chapter 8: I Love Her
Chapter 9: Moving In With A Mafia Leader
Chapter 10: Inlove With The Mafia Leader
Not An Update!!
Chapter 11: His Family
Chapter 12: This Bitch
Chapter 13: Montez Ball
Chapter 14: The Hospital
Chapter 15: The DEMON
Chapter 16: She's Awake
Chapter 17: The Plan
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18: 𝔸𝕧𝕒'𝕀 π”Ήπ•šπ•£π•₯𝕙𝕕𝕒π•ͺ
Chapter 19: The Final Plan
Chapter 20: Brazil
Chapter 21: π—₯𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗢𝗴𝗼
Chapter 22: Pregnant
Chapter 23: Im Gonna Be A Father
Chapter 24: Dominance
Chapter 25: The Fight
Chapter 26: New Employee's
Chapter 27: Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 28: Fiance
Chapter 29: Ice And Shadow
Chapter 30: Cancer
Chapter 31: Ivan
Chapter 32: His Past
Chapter 33: Wedding Planning
Chapter 34: Ava's Been Kidnapped
Chapter 35: Saving Ava
Chapter 36: Bachelor's Party
Chapter 37: Punishing Him
Chapter 38: Gender Reveal
Chapter 39: Getting Caught
Chapter 40: Feeling The Power
Chapter 41: Ava's Pregnant
Chapter 42: Wedding Venue
Chapter 43: Sam And Georgie
Chapter 44: Letting Him Walk Away
Chapter 45: Violence
Chapter 46: Cake Tasting
Chapter 47: Wedding Day
Chapter 48: Baby's Here

Chapter 7: The Tour

711 25 0
By kimmybrown12

- Bella POV -

- The Tour -

We Walk Into A Big Room With Endless Shelves Of Board Games, Video Games, Movies And Large Flat Screen TV That Takes Up Most Of The Wall.

"This Is Our Game Room."

"Its Huge!" I Said Taking Everything In. He Chuckles. Leading Me To Another Room, I See A Beautiful Living Room With White Furniture And Huge Fancy Chandelier Hanging Right Above Us.

"The Living Room." He Says Hastily As He Pulled Me Out Quickly And Onto The Next. Room By Room He Shows Me Everything. Bringing Me To Another Door He Stops Before Opening It. "Now The Most Important Room Of All.... My Room." He Opens The Door, Revealing A Large Grey Room

When I Walk In, I Hear The Door Click And Lock. I Turn Around And I'm Immediately Pushed Against His Wall With Him Growling At Me. "You've Been Teasing Me Princess. What Have I Said About Teasing Me? Hmm? He Says Placing Light Kisses On My Jaw, Working His Way Down My Neck To My Collarbone, I Inhale Sharpl, Trying To Hold Back A Moan But It Escapes Anyway. " Don't Make Those Noise Baby. I'm Struggling To Hold Myself Back Enough As It Is." He Pulls Back And Smiles At Me.

"What?" I Ask Trying To Slow Down My Breathing.

You're Mine One Way Or The Other. He Said Pinning Me To The Wall. "You. Are. Mine. Only Mine.

"Say It."

"Say What?" Another Growl.

"Say It For Me Princess. Please." He Begs. I Pause And Stare At Him. He's So On The Edge Of His Seat Its Almost Sad.

"I'm Yours." His Lips Crash Into Mine And I Drown In A Wave Of Happiness. Not Just My Own But I Can Feel His A Well. His Kiss Tells Me Everything. A Sudden Knock On The Door Makes Him Groan In Frustration And Makes Me Giggles At His Reaction.

"Dame? Can I Come In?
Sofia Asks On The Side. He Sighs And Puts On A Smile Before Opening The Door.

"Hi Baby." He Greets Her. She Turns To Me And Suddenly Becomes Very Shy.

"Um.... Will You Play Dress Up With Me Bella?" She Ask Looking Down At Her Feet. I Bend Down And Smile.

"Of Course! It Would Be Rude Of Me To Reject An Offer From A Baby." Her Smile Is Almost Too Big For Her Face.

"Okay! You Can Be A Fairy Queen And Dame Can Be The Warrior Sent To Claim You, But Needs To Ask Permission From The Princess Of Course! And I Will Be The Princesss!" She Says Excitedly. I Chuckle At Her Imagination.

"Wait.... Now I'm Dressing Up Too?" Damien Asks Scratching The Back Of His Head And Slumping His Shoulders.

"Yes You're The Warrior To Needs To Claim The Fairy Queen Or Some Other Warrior Who Is Really Bad Will Take Her Away." She Explains In A Matter Of Fact Tone. He Picks Her Up And Kisses Her Cheek Then Looks At Me. Sofia Can't Tell What That Look Means....  But I Can.

"Well..... We Definitely Can't Have That Now Can We?"

- Sofia's Room -

Sitting On The Floor Of Her Room, I Watch As She Puts The Finishing Touches On Him. Putting Little Clips And Bow In His Hair.

"There!" Sofia Says Smiling As She Backs Away From Damien.

"Am I A Real Warrior Now?"
He Asks Patting His Head To Feel The Clips And Bows.

"Yes!" She Smiled Then Turns To Me. "Your Turn. I'll Be Right Back With Your Fairy Crown. Please Don't Leave Okay?"

"I Won't Leave I Promise."
She Claps Her Hands Together And Skips To Her Closet Humming.

"She Likes You."

"You're So Good With Her."
I Give Him A Soft Smile.

"I Would Gladly Kill And Die For That Girl. When She Was Born, I Was The First To Hold Her..... Even Before My Mom. The Moment I Saw Her Precious Little Face, I Knew She Was My Baby. I Wouldn't Do This For Anyone But Her." He Explained. My Heart Melted. No Words Can Describe What I'm Feeling Right Now. That's The Sweetest Thing I've Ever Heard.

"You're Fairy Crown My Queen!" Sofia Comes Back With Homemade Flower Crown And Places It On Top Of My Head.

"Why Thank You My Princess!" I Bow My Head And She Does The Same, Then Turning To Damien.

"Now You Have To Ask The Princess's Permission To Have The Hand Of The Fairy Queen." As He Takes Hand The Door Swings Open And A Bright Light Blinds The Room. When Vision Becomes Back To Focus, I See Leo With A Camera In His Hands And His Brothers Standing Behind Him Laughing.

"That's Totally Gonna Be This Years Christmas Card." Leo Laughed.

"You Look So Pretty Damy, With All Those Clips And Bows In Your Hair." Santiago Cooed.

"Maybe We Should Start Calling You Princess Instead." Javier Jested. With Lightening Speed, Damien Shot Up From The Floor And Charges At Them. They All Scattered And Ran In Different Directions.

"Voy A Martarlos A Todos!" ( I'm Gonna Kill All Of You) Damien Screams.

Later That Night —

As We're Saying Goodbye, His Mother Comes Up And Hugs Me.

"It Was So Nice To Meet You My Dear. Now Don't Be Afraid To Come Over Whenever You Want Okay? You Make My Son Happy And I Haven't Seen Him Like That In A Long Time. Thank You So Much."

"Thank You Mrs. Montez."

"Please, Call Me Allison Or Alli..... Hell Can Call Me Mom If That Makes You Happy." She Smiled. I Giggles.

"Calm Down Mom." Damien Huffs.

"Si Mi Amor, Don't Overwhelm The Girl In One Night." ( Yes My Love) Liam Protests.

"No Me Digas Qué Hacer! Si Quiero Ahogarla Con Amor, Lo Haré. Ella Hace Feliz A Mi Bebé Y Eso Me Hace Feliz." ( Don't Tell Me What To Do! If I Want To Smother Her With Love, I Will. She Makes My Baby Boy Happy And That Makes Me Happy.)

"She Isn't Smothering Me I Promise." I Said With A Reassuring Smile. Damien Look At Me With Such Surprise I Think He Broke.

"You Understand Spanish?"

Y Hablarlo También." ( And Speak It Too) I Wink At Him. He Sighs But Ita More Of A Growl. I Think It's A Good Thing Although I Can't Quite Tell.

*****

"We Walk Out To His Car And Get In. Before I Could Put My Seatbelt, He Grabs Me And Pulls Me Onto His Lap Again. Kissing Me Hungrily And Such Raw Passion Mouth Hurts.

"You're So Perfect." He Stops To Whisper Against My Lips, Then Goes Back To Kissing Me. His Hands Travels Up To My Thigh So Close To My Panties And I Panic. I Grab His Hand Before He Went Any Further. He Furrow His Brows And Looks Worried. "What's Wrong Princesss?"

"I.... I Can't Go That Far Yet." I Said Looking Away.

"What Do You Mean?" He Asked. I Blush...... Wow This Is So Embarrassing. Here I Am, Twenty Four Your Old Virgin, Sitting Ontop Of A Man Who Probably Lost His Virginity The Moment He Turned Old Enough.

"I'm A.... Um....." Why Won't The The Words Come Out!? Why Is This So Hard To Say? Suddenly He Smiles And Removes His Hand From My Thigh. He Kisses Me Again But This Time Its Gentle And Sweet.

"We Don't Have To Do Anything You're Not Ready For. I Don't Mind Waiting For You Princess." He Smiled.

Wow......
Without Thinking I Kiss Him. This Time I'm The One Hungry And Filled With Passion. He Doesn't Push Me Away, He Grabs Me And Pulls Me Closer. I Try My Hardest Not To Moan But I Do, Straight Into His Mouth. He Pushes Me Back Into The Steering Wheel A d Sighs.

"I Told You Before Princesss.... Don't Make Those Noises At Me. Hearing Them Makes Me Want To Do Things To You. Things That Will Make Blush More Than You Already Are." Damn It Lungs! Breathe! I Nod Shakily. Now Let's Get You Home Before I Change My Mind And Take You Right Here In This Car."

Gulp.

******

Hello Goodnight Hope You Like This Chapter.

Thanks For Y'all Support On My First Book *Squealing*🙋‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 12.2K 56
"Let me pleasure you, let me apologise for all the dastardly sins I have committed." I smiled knowingly. "Are you sure? Because there's a lot." Grin...
138K 2.3K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
20.6K 230 12
Angelic known as Nompilo is the mafia king Dominic Rossi's biggest desire.... How far can a man go to claim his biggest obsession She's not innocent...
2.1M 51K 38
''Sweetheart you'd do well to listen to me when I say you're mine. Do you understand?'' He said, his eyes flashing with anger. Well I was just as enr...