For You {BWWM}

By omfgitssomo

"Everything I do is for you." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ All Danny Castillo wanted was to prove that he loved... More

•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
Chapter 14
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•

•Chapter 24•

11K 316 145
By omfgitssomo

Dallie

We roamed the mall for like 5 minutes before entering Champion. I could literally feel the tension everywhere. Danny was looking at me like he wanted to devour me, Bryce looked like he wanted to beat the shit out of someone, but knowing he couldn't he most definitely wanted to take his anger out on someones vagina.

That vagina being Kiras. And lastly Karson...Karson looked extremely uncomfortable. I wanted to laugh at this whole situation. I was lowkey uncomfortable myself too though. Danny was staring really hard and it was starting to unnerve me.

"Danny stop staring at me" i hissed out slightly as I roamed around the store, looking for a lavender sweater.

"I can't help it. You just look too good," he said quietly as he slid his hand up and down my back.

"Thank you, but your eyes are burning holes in my head-"

"Hi welcome to Champion, are you finding everything okay?" a worker said as they walked up to us.

I turned around to the female voice and saw a pretty little asian girl maybe about 5"4 with a petite frame. She smiled genuinely up at us but kept her attention on me most of the time.

My respect for her went through the roof because usually girls will blatantly stare at Danny with pure lust in their eyes and it was starting to get annoying.

"No, but thank you though!" I said smiling back just as sweetly.

"No problem! let me know if i can help you with anything." She smiled once again and as i saw her turn around, i watched her give Karson a good look before blushing slightly and walking off.

OOO okay...imma help her get at him

I smirked to myself and decided to wait a couple minutes before finding her.

"Hey Danny," I turned around again to talk to Danny. He was looking at the shoe section and turned around to the sound of my voice. I didn't even notice he walked off.

"I don't like it when you call me by my name. Call me babe or baby or bae, or daddy," He smiled as he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into him.

"no no, no PDA," i said trying to shove him back a little. I didn't want people to see us being all lovey dovey.

"What do you mean, I gotta let everyone in this store know that I got a girl and that my girl has a man," he said as he tightened his grip a bit.

I rolled my eyes, "okay if that's the case then just hold my hand,"

Now it was his turn to roll his eyes, "I like this better," he smirked.

"You're so fu- fricken annoying," I corrected myself quickly. But I knew he caught that.

He raised a single eye brow and looked down at me, "what was that?"

I put on a big smile and wrapped my hands around his waist giving him a big hug, "nothin nothing. I said you're so fricken adorable." I let out an awkward laugh.

"Mmhm yeah," he smirked "that's what I thought," he said before bitting his lip and giving my ass a fat slap.

I gasped in surprise and looked around to make sure no one saw.

"Babe!" I whisper yelled, "you really can't be doing that in public

"I'll do whatever I want, that's my ass and I know you liked it," he said confidently.

"No I didn't," I grumbled.

Bitch, yes the fuck you did. Who you lying to?

"So if we go to the bathroom and I touch your pussy, it ain't gone be wet?"

I visibly swallowed my saliva and looked around again.

"We ain't talking bout this no more. Help me find a lavender sweater," I said shyly before letting him go and walking off to the Asian worker

*(I really hope that ain't racist, saying Asian worker 😭 I don't think it is but if I'm wrong please correct me )

After walking a bit I spotted her, she was in the kids section glancing over at Karson who was in the men's sweatpants area.

"Hey excuse me?" I said as I walked up to her.

She turned around surprised, with a slight red blush on her cheeks.

"Y-yes how can I help you?" She said with a broad smile taking over like she wasn't just blushing earlier.

I smiled a little to myself before I started to talk to her.

"Not to pry or be rude or anything, but I saw you staring at my friend over there, and I know it's weird but I wanted to know if I could get your snap to give to him?"

She looked at me completely shocked.

"Omg really? Is it that noticeable?" The blush quickly returned. This time covering her cheeks and the tips of her ears.

"Just a tad," I said with a warming smile, "but it's okay. If you don't want to give me your snap to give to him you should totally talk to him. He's very sweet" I said encouraging her.

"Really? I mean I don't really talk to guys much but he is sooooo cute," she said as she stole a glance at him too.

This time she quickly looked away, I'm guessing he saw her.

"Yes really, he's a nice guy and I can tell you're a nice girl. Honestly I might get your snap myself so we can hang out," I laughed.

"Oh totally!! See I can do that," she laughed as well.

We exchanged snaps and I promised not to give it to Karson. She said she wanted to do it herself so I let her do her thing.

After I walked away I went to go find Kira to see if she found any cute clothes.

I spotted her in the woman's shoe section and Bryce was all over her. And I mean over her.

But unlike me, Kira enjoyed PDA.

"Yo Kira, you find anything?" I asked as I walked up beside them.

Bryce was standing behind her with his hands on her shoulders and his chin resting on the top of her head.

It seemed like he was helping her pick some shoes.

"Yeah a couple things but I don't know they're kind of expensive." She said as she held up two shoes debating which one to pick.

"Bae, I told you I would pay," Bryce said.

"No you're not paying. I'm a strong independent woman. I can pay."

"I didn't say you weren't. I just want to spoil you," he said as he kissed her cheek.

"What you can do you a spoil my pussy with some good dick" she said nonchalantly, "nah I'm just playin" she laughed.

My eyes widened. I did not want to stay for the rest of their convo.

"Ummm I'm go find Danny," I said.

"Yeah you do that." Bryce said, paying me no mind. Just looking down at Kira with lust seated deeply in his gaze.

"Good luck girl. I hope you can walk tomorrow," I mumbled to myself as I went to look for Danny.

He was at the cash register, but paying for a lot of clothing.

I snuck up behind him and slapped his butt.

Aye. It only fair.

"Yo! Watc- babe" he sighed as he turned around and saw it was me, "I was about beat someone up" he laughed.

He pulled me to his side and grabbed the clothes he just bought before turning us around and heading towards the exit.

"What about-"

"Shhh, they will be fine. We're just gonna drop these clothes in the car then I'm gonna spread your legs open and eat your pussy," he said calmly like he was talking bout the weather.

"Huh?! What-"

"I'm eating your pussy in the car. I'm starving. " he said as he looked down at me. Eyes with lust that we're boring into me and going straight to my cooter.

"Can't wait till we get back" I asked softly as we started getting closer and closer to the mall exit.

"When it comes to you I can't wait. I've waited long enough."

Would you lookie here. An update 🤣 who saw this one coming? Lol not me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 589 51
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
27.3K 622 24
Alessia Amato has everything any girl could ever wish for. Money, fame, and beauty. So why is it that she's always missing something? Every time she...
199K 14.7K 37
◦•●◉✿ While searching for true friendship, she found her true love. However, she was let down by her best friend when she needed her the...
1.6M 47.5K 50
"Listen Astrid María Johnson, if you really want to get rid of me so bad, go out on a date with me. Just one. And if you didn't like it, then you wil...